Nintendo cares about FUN not MON—

Nintendo cares about FUN not MON—

Attached: 0299D381-1AE0-4604-AD75-A66E5476A128.jpg (1323x755, 387K)

Do people actually spend money during mobage betas?

yeah because they know mobile users are the biggest retards to ever exist, not surprising cant say i blame them for doing so, main reason it surprises me on Console when EA and Activision do it is because consumers are generally more aware (with the exception of FIFA Spics)

Doesn't this counter their own argument with what they did with Dragalia Lost

their mobile games are literally made so people realize their console counterparts are a thousand times better

There's also FEH which is cancer with this shit. So yeah nothing new here.

I honestly can't think of a single reason anyone would buy this. 90% of the appeal of mario kart is couch co-op

based nintendo sucking the retarded normies dry. basic faggots who go on about how mario kart 64 is the best game ever made will love this.

if you've ever thought for a moment that there's even just a single company out there that doesn't care about money, I genuinely feel sorry for you

I will be surprised if this game works considering how they seem to be sticking with the standard Mario spin-off cast. It seems odd to pull gacha for characters you can easily play in MK8.

-ster hunter

Attached: 1518715092524.jpg (960x949, 114K)

its because Console users are generally more aware and sensitive to Mircotransactions than Mobile users are, Mobile users tend to be Normies who dont play console or pc and will buy whatever without thinking first.

literally no-one from any of those posts defended or even talked positively of nintendo at all except for one ironic shitposter
kindly end yourself

Gachas are only seen as a problem in the west. Literally no one in Japan complains about them and they play them all the time.

Nintendo did make a mobile game for fun, but normalfags whined about it not being free to play. This is the garbage they asked for.

This is what mobile gamers want. This is their fun.

All successful Gacha have a wide selection of characters though (and generally many girls). I can't see how they'll pull that with the standard MK8 cast.

>make a game without microtransactions that had a paywall to unlock the whole thing
>WAAAAAAAH FUCK OFF NINTENDO, I DON'T WANT TO PAY FOR ANYTHING FOR A PHONE GAME

>make a free game instead infested with microtransactions
>woooow based Nintendo

Somehow I highly doubt that's true

Playing the closed beta now and haven't lost yet. Each race I'm almost half a lap ahead of everyone and I'm still using Toad with the pirate shop kart from the shop that you can buy with coins.
I swear it feels like I'm playing against AI without rubberbanding, but then I see names like milfrunner and hymenhammer and I know they're real people.
I'm not even that great at Mario Kart, but everything I've seen so far makes it seem that skill>p2w.

more like
>make a game without microtransaction
>fuck nintendo

>make a free game with microtransactions
>fuck nintendo

>make a console
>fuck nintendo

>make a handheld
>fuck nintedo

>make discounts
>fuck nintendo

>make games
>fuck nintendo

>exist
>fuck nintendo

this lol

Attached: 1497168542991.png (1272x1626, 650K)

fuck

Attached: 1557976887224.gif (245x263, 2.75M)

>this thread
nintendo fanboys are fucking embarrassing

Attached: groose.gif (400x265, 932K)

this thread exposed how antinintendo shitposters are running out of fuel
and thats fucking hilarious

are you fucking high?
everyone in this thread either agrees with OP or has been reinforces even more criticism towards the company
nintendo fans can literally agree with everything you say and you faggots will still rage at them for no reason

Attached: 1556176560929.jpg (339x338, 37K)

nobody is defending nintendo tho

Is it virtual money or real money being spent for the karts?

All companies only care about money
That's capitalism

And yet there's still daily fucking threads about FEH, Fate/Go, and various other gacha shit games, now even Mahjong. You guys did this so enjoy the board festering even more with this garbage

All money is virtual money.

>company built on money only cares about money
Fuck off commie. It's a shit business practice but normies are going to love it, which sucks but that's the freedom of having a choice. Just don't participate in it.

>I swear it feels like I'm playing against AI without rubberbanding

Because you are.
And I'm guessing Toad is the character you started with, meaning he's probably the most leveled and has the most points.

Winning a race has literally nothing to do with your driving skill. It has everything to do with how many points you start the race with, and how many you get over the course of the race. If you start a race with the recommended char, cart and glider, the game is won before you've even started.

There's a shop that rotates karts/gliders every couple of hours that uses coins that you get from races.
You can spend real money on gems, which in turn you can use to roll gacha for racers/karts/gliders. You can of course earn gems in game too by doing challenges (like hit 10 racers with bananas) or getting enough stars on races.

Until this bullshit starts bleeding into console Nintendo games I couldn't care less. Phone games aren't real games.

It's okay when Nintendo does it. How new are you not to know that?

you can't spend money in the beta just tried to see if you could

Oh well that’s not that bad, then. So as long as the items are available to purchase without IRL money.

Didnt they try to make a mobile game without gacha bullshit with that Mario runner thing and nobody bought it?

Not all of us are Americans. Some of us live in countries where the currency is still backed by tangible value.

>When people said Nintendo wouldn't pay 2 win after announcing mobile

Attached: 20 - B1MRZuw.jpg (600x599, 161K)

There is no tangible value to virtual money anywhere

Japan is addicted to gambling, yes.

>the blind browsing Yea Forums
Also
>talking shit about Nintendo fanboys but using a Nintendo reaction image

Attached: 1556580873940.jpg (286x296, 22K)

underrated post

shiny rocks are not tangible value

What is then?

We would have none of this shit if not for smartphones.
Fuck smartphones.

>uninstall this trash
>get sudden urge to play MK8D
this is what they wanted isn't it

Attached: 1528913607341.jpg (482x760, 70K)

>Nintendo characters in a gacha system
Jesus this is going to be too profitable.
R.I.P good videogames

Well, it's ok when the nips do it

That's because you stupid fags trashed Super Mario Run and "business analysts" told them they didn't understand how mobile games work. This is the future you chose.

>Because you are.
Then why even make a Mario Kart game if you're not going aginst other players?
>Winning a race has literally nothing to do with your driving skill. It has everything to do with how many points you start the race with, and how many you get over the course of the race.
You fucking retard. Points are there as XP for your player level, to determine how many stars you get at the end of the race, and for weekly rankings against 19 other players. My Toad might have 520 points, but he's still level 1 since the only way you can level characters/karts/gliders is to get multiple copies through gacha or use tickets.

Worthless trash, it's not tangible if you can't trade it back for real money

Honestly, this is the biggest problem with the phone game.

THERE'S ZERO FUCKING LOCAL MULTIPLAYER.

It's fucking MARIO KART! You'd think multiplayer would be the very first thing they nail down, but fucking NOPE. Going all-in on the gatcha shit.

It's so fucking weird too, because a full-fledged Mario Kart, with local multiplayer and friend lists and all that shit, even with microtransactions, could've been a full-blown mobile fortnite killer. That shit could've been perfect. But no. We get gatchashit instead. It's a fucking travesty.

>You can't trade gold for money

the most terrifying thing is that he is right...

Attached: madman.jpg (800x540, 310K)

Don't know if characters are purchaseable yet, and we don't know how much gems cost since the beta doesn't allow purchasing. It was 1000 coins to buy common karts and 2000 coins for uncommon karts. I don't know about rare items since none appeared on the shop yet, but they're going to be expensive.

Why do people even play mobile games like this?

Attached: 845910670.png (344x344, 196K)

>Then why even make a Mario Kart game if you're not going aginst other players?
That's part of the problem, yeah.

>Points are there as XP for your player level, to determine how many stars you get at the end of the race, and for weekly rankings against 19 other players.
Yes. AND to determine how fast your cart moves, and how "good" the auto-turn is, keeping you in the relative middle of the track.
Points determine this, character/kart level determines how many points your character gets after each race.

To be fair DL gives tons of free currency, you don't really need to spend a dime.

>AND to determine how fast your cart moves, and how "good" the auto-turn is, keeping you in the relative middle of the track.
your base points from the character/kart/glider combo has an effect on the course-correction? the fuck?

>gatcha
>for a game without fan-service and waifus, or normie recognition like DBZ
Is Nintendo retarded? Even Dragalia barely survived because that shit is ironic-weeb crap that's too scared to be too Japanese.

>Mario Kart
>No normie recognition

ok sure

Did you know that mario kart is on the top 5 most sold for every nintendo console right? DBZ is shit compared to it in normie recognition

>without normie recognition
everyone knows what mario kart is. its one of the best selling video game series of all time.

>AND to determine how fast your cart moves, and how "good" the auto-turn is, keeping you in the relative middle of the track.
Your kart moves faster if you choose the right kart for the right race track. Hence why there's a "++ speed boost" when choosing a kart. I can choose the worst character with the worst kart for a track and would still get 4-5 stars on a track just because of all the actions I can do during a race.
Character and kart levels are the ones that give you extra perks like getting more coins for doing certain actions. There are speed/points boosts you can get from that, but those are like level 5 and everyone should still be around level 1 or 2 since it's beta. The more you use a character and kart, the more points you get for using them, but it's not THE deciding factor between winning and losing.
Also, if you're sticking to the middle of the track you're doing it wrong.

>normies don't know mario kart
dude bragging about "being good" at mario kart is the ultimate normalfaggot geek thing

user, Fire Emblem Heroes destroyed the Mario and Animal Crossing mobile games, while actual FE is niche shit that struggles to hit a million sales when the others sell 10 million.

Yeah, but would you whale for a kart or pay for more races?

Pretty sure he's talking out his ass. Nothing in game mentions this and I did test this by not touching the screen and my kart didn't turn at all.

Wait do people actually like MK64?
I never played the others but I at least assumed that trash heap was one of the worst ones