The Last of Us II is going to be another overrated, scripted, shallow movie game from Son-

>The Last of Us II is going to be another overrated, scripted, shallow movie game from Son-

Attached: God Tier TLoU2 Gameplay.webm (960x540, 3M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BF0EaH73ee4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>actually thinking that was actual gameplay
oh you poor gulible kid

>A woman can do this
>He just waits for his friend to die
Yeah sure

y

That trailer's the same as the first. Technically, you CAN see all that in gameplay but most of it is the same "Joel chokes a guy out" animation 20 times per fight.

>wow you mash X to win whoah
Also Naughty Dog is an infamous bullshoter.

It is; you never lose control over your character during the entire fight.
TLOU2 has a polished version of Sekiro's combat system

>enemy patiently waits for you to finish the other one off
epic

>press x to kill
>dude who was just attacking you conveniently stops for two seconds so you can watch the finishing move
>little girl loses 1/8th of her hp after a grown man lands a hit with a huge ass knife

Attached: 1454156888001.jpg (905x881, 266K)

>actually believing this

oh no no no

literally posting what OP wanted you to post

how can anyone watch that and not instantly realize its scripted?

Just like how everything in the first games reveal was in the game, lmao.

>Bounces off the car and uses the momentum for her next hit

Most scripted shit i've ever seen

what in the Uncharted 4 gameplay reveal was missing in the final game

You do remember the gameplay showcase for TLOU1 was entirely bullshit, right? You are old enough to be posting on this board, right?
youtube.com/watch?v=BF0EaH73ee4

I don't know, I don't follow uncharted as it's a fucking boring series that has less than nothing to do with what we're talking about.

aint watching your video just list your points

>that has less than nothing to do with what we're talking about.
it does since its Naughty Dog made the game and the gameplay they shown for Uncharted 4 was true to the final game

>Uncharted
>Boring
Found the casual.

Attached: Uncharted 4 China Lake.webm (640x360, 2.93M)

That's cool, but the gameplay reveal for the last of us was 90% bullshit, looking like they've learned nothing with the second game. But keep using your generic third person shooter as evidence to the contrary retard.

>looking like they've learned nothing with the second game
you people said the same for Uncharted 4 which turned out to be true to the trailer so you failed

that game obviously plays itself. why not just watch a movie?

Stay brainwashed

Attached: Screenshot_20190210-194712_Firefox.jpg (1080x1655, 563K)

do you ever stop and think about what you type or just randomly string together memes and think people will take your "argument" seriously?

>Turned out to be true to the trailer
Yeah sure except
>Shittier graphics
>Not 60fps
>Original trailer wasn't in real time
Now fuck off back to jewland Cuckmann

doesnt say Uncharted 4 so whats your point

woah. i just dont think your game looks interesting. am i a "casual" now too?

Why would I watch a movie, when I could play a game?

Attached: God Tier Uncharted 4 Gameplay.webm (768x432, 2.75M)

The point is that demo is scripted and predetermined just like the others they've done.

is it really a game when you literally cannot die?

>The Last of Us II is a thing at all

Attached: 1558051347668.jpg (784x1088, 406K)

>just like the others they've done.
like Uncharted 4? but everything in the demo was the same in final game, same for Uncharted 2 and 3

not real gameplay not even close

also
>stab one person in throat
>other person totally stops reacting instead of killing you

Yeah just like Last of Us? Do you seriously think they don't pull this exact shit in Uncharted? Stay delusional.

Wrong

Attached: hqdefault(5).jpg (480x360, 31K)

go watch Uncharted 4 demo and tell me one feature not in the final game, ill wait

sun was moved to a different angle but whats feature is supposed to be missing here

I love how these moviegamefags always get BTFO

Attached: 1487909234526.png (152x254, 40K)

No they just plug their ears and twist the evidence like

>gets BTFO in argument
>instead of replying he makes a new post saying he won
LOL

is that supposed to be a wowsocool.webm? that looks boring and on rails as fuck

post something you think is exciting

>inb4 shitty Japanese shit like RE4

Holy shit. It’s a regular melee attack except it’s extended with a scripted and overdone animation. This is groundbreaking! Stunning and brave.

you're clearly just looking for something to shit on. why can't you handle different opinions?

looks like a boring movie game to me

You all say this shit everytime a lighting downgrade happens. It's the same god damn thing every single time. Anytime someone dares call out a game for being downgraded like Witcher 3 or Ubisofts titles, everyone will collectively shit on them for it. But god help us if anyone dares to call out any of Sony's magic free from criticism titles. God just go shove 2 move controllers up your ass while nutting inside a PSVR helmet, faggot.

Attached: IMG_20190522_230136.jpg (1024x1024, 101K)

>looks like a [...] game
Wrong.

>Phoneposter

so you have no argument, got it

>posts overrated, scripted, shallow combat

except i do, i asked you why i would play a movie game where you obviously can't die and you stopped replying. do you really enjoy games where you have godmode and autoaim?

lol your cherry pick image still has better hair textures on the final game

Attached: x7nZbTE.jpg (2048x2048, 638K)

Thought so

Attached: 1546932182856.png (586x373, 326K)

if you played the game (you didnt of course nor probably dont own a ps4) you would know you can die

why lie so blatantly?

You still ignored the post to target only a single image.

No argument.

Attached: kohcassnn9h11.png (3836x1079, 3.35M)

you yourself posted a webm of godmode. couldnt die from getting shot by several npc's at once or falling off a building. so what exactly is fun about that?

that looks extremely scripted and on-rails. What is the player even doing here? Mashing square while pointing the left stick in the direction of the enemy?

Because your post is bullshit retard

Attached: m4OwO8cWZms.jpg (604x604, 99K)

Probably, but I still would buy it anyway.

>that e3 gameplay
I guess it will be like previous game's bullshit e3 video downgrade again

>5 qtes in 13 seconds
just because they removed them from the hud to show off their animation quality doesn't mean they aren't there, bud

If that was legit gameplay why didn't they let the attendees play it for themselves? That would've been far better marketing since they could've gone
>You thought this was cinematic
>Well now try it for yourselves and see its legit
But they didn't. Why?

why cope so blatantly? dont you have any arguments, kiddo?

I didn't post the webm just pointing out you're a dumbass for thinking you couldn't die in the game

Saying cope isn't an argument

Play on crushing.
After 3 games they finally made it balanced and challenging at the same time

While she stabs that black woman in the throat, why did the other guy not hit her from behind? Immersion ruined.

Attached: 1557955734890.jpg (640x624, 37K)

This.

The black woman used her special powers of diversity to signal to the white man not to hit a woman since she was going to use her oppression powers to stop the white girl since she should be higher up on the oppression scale. What she wasn't told was the white girl was actually AN UPPER MIDDLE CLASS WHITE GIRL. THE MOST OPPRESSED GROUP IN THE WORLD!

Why do all of Sony's titles feature that weird ass homing in animation system? It's looks ridiculous seeing characters vacuum into the enemy so the punches hit.

Attached: 159138641876.png (1280x2159, 3.4M)

You only replied because you were bothered by it. If it was bullshit you would've ignored it.

Assassin's Creed Sony's title?

Quit replying to the images

Because they're games dumbass. Players need a reaction when they press a button, just like any other game out there.

>you never lose control over your character during the entire fight.
>character slides across the ground to contact enemy, counter moves also correct in the same way thus removing all need for spacing in a 3D game

>hey you responded to a flat earther so he must be right then!!!! Just ignore all ignorance and dont correct people!!

Ok retard

Retard

Attached: 1558512510295.png (512x608, 5K)

Melee auto aim is an unpredictable reaction when pressing a button. Its objectively shit design.

Attached: Melee auto aim.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

Quit being disingenuous. I don't know any other title where you literally get sucked into an animation other then Sony's titles. You don't float across the ground to throw a punch and neither does the enemy. Only games from them I haven't seen this was Gravity rush and Ico

Attached: sony_games.png (831x824, 934K)

Its because of the excuse that "it's not fun to whiff your attacks" never mind the fact that's a punishment for fucking up landing your hits. It's why I call these games casual shit.
They're rated mature but take all these extra steps that look like they think I'm a retard who can't point a person at a person and get into the right striking distance of them. I don't need magnetic lock-on or anything like that because I'm not a retarded child. When I press a button and I'm facing a certain way it's because I intend to attack there not a little to the left or right of there. THERE.

Dumbass can't even respond

Attached: snark_in_color.png (889x594, 41K)

This is exactly what I mean. He just floats to the enemy. This shit is especially bad in Uncharted and Horizon. Where Aloy almost pole vaults toward the machines.

You can't call someone ignorant when you twist your responses and ignore points.

I think you are buttfuck insane

Attached: 1557974884546.png (754x629, 479K)

Classic Sony "gameplay".

Attached: Dude Raider OnIce.webm (940x529, 2.53M)

Yes I can call you ignorant cause your last "point" was utterly retarded

Stop replying to the images

>this is actually possible in vr

Poor peasants.

Neat video.

There are people on this very board that will try to convince you that this is a good boss fight.

That is 100% a good boss fight, you brainlets.

>two button gameplay that could be achieved in an FMV game
>good boss fight

Explain how it is then

Same people who hate this but think MGS4 final boss is kino lol

And there are people on this board that will try to convince you that nu-GoW is a good game.

Attached: 1555773512250.webm (1280x720, 2.89M)

It looks cool.

saying "Saying cope isn't an argument" isn't an argument
no thank you, i've played uncharted games and they're a boring slog. moviegames suck

Fyi anytime you crticize Sony's cinematic wankfests you're opening the floodgates to fanboys and ignorance. People claim Skyrim is the best game ever, but anyone with previous investment in gaming knows that's bullshit. These games are designed to attract casual audiences and adults with full time jobs and a family. They are visual spectacles but lack any of the depth someone who plays games alot would want. They are a good for 1 playthrough but extra content when compared to other games is near nonexistent, so replaying isn't really something most would commit to. I always sees these games shoot up to #1 but die off the talk train quickly afterwards. I don't agree with the fanboying because it's based on visuals and presentation instead of the actual interaction in the game world. Most of the time the parts that get talked about are the cutscenes instead of players being creative with the in game systems. At least BOTW despite being a shallow Ubisoft collectathon still had creative ways to do the content. Meanwhile, Sony's open world titles are all map marker clearing simulators. Why do people shit on Ubisoft for this, but Sony get's a pass?

Attached: GJ.jpg (558x326, 61K)

>it looks cool

It doesn't matter how cool it looks, I want to feel cool while playing my video games for pulling off amazing feats of skill and/or determination, not look at something cool for little effort.

nice fake e3 presentation you onions guzzling censored game lover

>hurr retard
Go back to school

I see you're still seething over GOTG.

Attached: GoW Combat Trial.webm (600x338, 2.86M)

wow this game looks awful
not posting the webm doesnt mean the game is good. its obviously awful based on the webms posted. doesnt matter if you posted them personally lmao

Ok

You pretty much summed up the Playstation Library with 2 words

But user
I've never played MGS EVER
>tfw only played Metal Gear on the NES
It was ok

Unironically clunky gameplay.

I really hate how we've lost control over characters over the years. What's wrong with pressing more than a couple of buttons at once? Ratchet & Clank had 10x more going on mechanically than most games over the last two gens.

Nice damage sponges

That boss fight is easier than Crash 2's final boss. And that boss was fucking trash.

>MGS
>Game

As a huge TPS fan it bums me out to see the genre dumbed down to games like this.

saying "Ok" is not an argument

Blame RE4, it killed the genre.

Attached: RE4 vs Max Payne.jpg (1200x882, 298K)

>hurr durr
Finish preschool kid

I never said it was an argument, just stating yours isnt

because mgs4 actually is kino lmao

What are the odds those were dodges you actually had control over and not "press x to not get hit"

>The guy does nothing for 5 seconds while Ellie is busy struggling and fighting the woman

Look at the way ellie slides around like she's on ice skates. Why can't the West make a good combat system?

Dodge back with L1+Back on Analog Stick
Melee with R2
Dodge left with L1+Left on Analog Stick
Melee with R2
Follow up Combo with R2
Dodge back after getting hit with L1+Back on Analog Stick
Melee with R2
Follow up combo with R2
Continue combo with R2
End of combat

I mapped it out with the video, animation looks impressive but that is exactly how the gameplay will flow it looks like

>Silde into position at lightning speed
>All momentum disappears
>Stand there and shank a bitch
If they actually cared they'd have at least made the enemy fall back or at least get knocked back so it looked like there was some fucking follow through to such a huge hit but there's nothing. LAZY

Except the PS4 has the best library of all time.

Attached: PS4Games.jpg (1304x2680, 3.37M)

>max payne
>better gameplay than RE4
Fucking lol. Max Payne is enter bullet time god mode and hold M1 on everything.

>REEEEE HOW DARE THIS GAME FOCUS ON HORROR MORE THE STRAIGHT UP ACTION
kys champ

Half those arguments are fucking dumb. RE4 is supposed to make you feel constrained, it still has a horror vibe even if it's not nearly as emphasized. The two games aren't going for anything remotely similar.

0/10

pressing a once then seeing a 4 second animation is not gameplay

>RE4
>Horror
Absolute state of Snoys.

i never said i was making an argument, i merely stated that yours wasn't either. imagine seething this much because people dont want to play self-playing moviegames rofl

Where are the games? I don’t see any.

Considering Last of Us a movie game is such a simpleton take, it's unambiguously a game. A pretty well made game at that. But it was a good game in spite of Druckmann, not because of him and TLOU2 is probably going to be a garbage fire.

Funny you probably think DMC and Bayonetta are good

>gameplay+long cutscenes=not game

>cinematic camera angles making combat animations look kinda like quick time events when they're not

hoo boy dey changed da game yo

The only Japanese games with better combat than Dark Messiah are God Hand and NGB.

what

Attached: 1558169230286.png (593x580, 621K)

So every turn based game is not a game

Both are infinitely better than any GOW.

>stealthkill handful of npc's
>repeat this until level ends
that's not a well made game.

Do you want to have a cheeky laugh user? If you do read the spoiler.
The west can't do what the Senran Kagura Versus games are at least capable of doing despite the west have millions if not billions more budget wise.

based
cringe

The west doesn't even understand how to make games.

Attached: Screenshot_20190523-000543_Firefox.jpg (710x1584, 730K)

Yet you spend your time in a thread talking about how you don't want to play it, why not just leave if you have no interest in it

Nice bait image. Saved.

Attached: 1558432116254.jpg (1848x3280, 978K)

Nice multiplats

Max Payne doesn't have good gameplay. People remember that game for its bullet time and story.

>MGS
>Gameplay

Attached: Press X to awesome.jpg (640x478, 53K)

not an argument, kid. you can't make me leave haha
your shitty moviegame where you cant even die sucks.

LOL those shit games have less momentum then GoW, it's just flashy anime bullshit

All your hits feel like swatting the air

Couldn't the guy just be trying to not hit the other chick when you're on top of her? Or maybe he's picking his moment or some shit.

lol

Count how many of those games have yet to come out or even have playable demos kek.

I thought the combat and stealth was pretty good. The crafting was nice. You use the same materials to heal and to make a molotov. That was a good little design choice. And they mix it up with enough good setpieces.

It's not like, god tier or anything. But it's a good game.

>it's just flashy anime bullshit
>All your hits feel like swatting the air
Those describe Nu-GoW more than DMC or Bayonetta.

Neither RE4, and people only remember that game because it's RE (so they can do no wrong) and Ashley.

So kiddo but your opinion doesn't matter, when you are dead and maggots are eating your face people will still remember uncharted 4 and TLOU as good games

it was passable, thats not the same as good. i will never play it again. enjoy playing an ugly lesbian kike in 2 i guess

RE4's mechanics have enough depth to have a combat sandbox once the game is completed with a scoring system and everything.

Wrong again

literally not an argument, kiddo. stay seething about your dumbass autoaim godmode movie games haha

RE4 has less depth than Max Payne, due to how immobile you are.

Why do people trust this kike to make a good game? He just wants his politics hoisted up alongside it so people accept it.

Attached: Screenshot_20190323-175632_Firefox.jpg (1080x1145, 323K)

Nigga even SENRAN FUCKING KAGURA doesn't have that shit, it's casual as shit and an insult to anyone truly mature. I get you like pretending you're well read and mature but you really should be insulted that the devs think you're so incompetent you can't point yourself at something that they need to do that for you. That kind of shit is expected for toddlers, not adults with high functioning cognitive ability.

Attached: TerryBasef.jpg (1294x478, 115K)

>slowmo particle effects every single time certain moves are used
>not flashy anime bullshit

I can't make an argument since you never made a coherent point for me to argue

not an argument, kid.

>(so they can do no wrong)
That franchise that saw almost nothing but universal criticism for the majority of the previous two gens?

I just said 2 was probably gonna be a garbage fire. Druckmann is a hack, but Bruce Straley saved the game from all of his hackiest ideas. Then Druckmann got all the credit for Last of Us and he's got way more power and way less oversight. So 2 is probably going to be a total disaster.

>RE4 has less depth than Max Payne
You can't even really aim in Max Payne. Every weapon is so inaccurate you're encouraged to just dive into godmode and kill everyone that way. Basically every encounter in Max Payne plays out the same way.

Lol DMCfag thinks he's a hardcore gamer for button mashing

Now compare to the lazer light show of DMC

then have a
based
my friend.

@463151557
You lost your (You) privilege until you make a coherent argument

Based.

This.

Witcher 3 doesn't even do this shit. At the very least they should add an animation of the character jumping toward the enemy similar to how Geralt overhead slashes.

Attached: 1551265169149.jpg (1165x827, 179K)

Attached: 1556517248141.png (578x396, 434K)

>Button mashing
As opposed to trigger mashing, where's the difference?

>dodge
>swing
>dodge
>dodge
>swing
>dodge
>dodge
>swing

RE is a mediocre series overall, I guess that's what he meant.

you still gave me a reply
>@463151557
you dumb, kiddo lmao

No joke but going for realism is killing gaming. Just look at Red dead 2

Attached: 7CA3A7897C8645BFBADC1AF18707CDE5.png (670x580, 212K)

Imagine being a snoylet and having the only defensible merits of your exclusives be bait posts

Attached: 1348174747577.jpg (276x254, 13K)

So you realize you are arguing with an actual child right
First you get annoyed at what they post then you get annoyed at people responding

Didn't a lot of people praise TLoU's multiplayer mode?

>circle
>square
>circle
>circle
>square
>circle
>circle
>square

I wish the place I'm employed at had consumers as gullible as you.

>Witcher 3 doesn't even do this shit.
And witcher 3 combat is regarded as shit, funny that

As opposed to skill combat like dark souls

bro u can't guzzle an onion it's solid, such a dumbasd

Attached: is this bait.png (527x409, 27K)

If shit tier dial a combo trash like DMC has a better fighting system than your game it's not a game

>As opposed to skill combat like dark souls
What did (You) mean by this?

Attached: Roll roll roll roll roll R1 R1 R1 R1.webm (960x540, 2.82M)

Oh god you just triggered all the soulsfags that think this pos has 'deep' combat

CDPR couldn't figure out melee combat in the series. FPS shooting is hard to fuck up so hope they at least do that right in 2077.

Thanks for using a cut of my longplay. Nice to know there are anons out there willing to cut out the longer shit of the fight to get to the point.

fuck off, retard

I'm not entirely sure what this is proving.

Attached: _0.png (657x749, 595K)

see?

More skill then DMC could hope to have

DMC is literally a musou game with less enemies on screen

How gullible fanboys are

Ah, so business as usual.

Remember that time Insomniac twisted the lighting downgrade controversy into just puddles being removed and shut down further complaints because fanboys are the loudest deterrent?

Attached: wtf.jpg (1197x1545, 295K)

They both look fucking awful.

duno, not even 1 single thing this guy shows in the video appeared when i played it through.
not saying the last of is good, just saying this guy who made the vid is just fucking full of shit

People jack off to both of these pictures, the top at least is more honest, the bottom allows the morally corrupt to think their idle consumption is ethical

Attached: 15961475668.jpg (639x730, 88K)

Does anyone have that webm of Ghosts of Tsushima where the guy just spins across the area like a helicopter?

I can't jack off to the second one until some imports the models into blender/sfm and distorts the models.

This is obvious bait but I still want to put my thoughts out there. Judging by how TLoU 1 played, these (beautifully animated) melee animations will probably require no mechanical skill other than mashing the melee button over and over again.
>overrated
Naughty Dog does have a massive amount of technical talent and prowess that deserves to be praised, no matter how much they want their games to be like movies.
>scripted
If you genuinely think that TLoU2 will not have an overabundance of scripted cinematic sequences that will take all control away from the player, you need to go back and play all the recent Naughty Dog titles and see how much praise they got. They will not change their design philosophy on scripted sequences.
>shallow
TLoU 1 was far from shallow. It definitely wasn't the deepest, but it had surprisingly decent survival gameplay with satisfying gunplay, decent progression/upgrade system and thoughtful crafting mechanics.
>movie game
By all means, with the success and praise that 'cinematic experiences' have gotten in this vidya generation, this WILL be a movie game. If it isn't, I will eat my shoe. This is a shame, because I think TLoU 1 would've really been a gem if it didn't focus so hard on cinematics and take control away from the player so often. Naughty Dog and for that matter, Santa Monica Studios have their hearts in the right place. They want to create games with "mature" stories while still having good gameplay, and they succeeded. Nu-GoW and TLoU are good experiences, but such an emphasis on cinematics seriously hold back what can be considered great experiences.

TL;DR: Stop taking away control from me and shove cutscenes in my face every 5 minutes you fucking faggots, I just want to play your game

Attached: 1528080843839.jpg (683x683, 68K)

nigga wut

Attached: 8e7.png (1024x1024, 74K)