Check out this dead game from 20 years ago

check out this dead game from 20 years ago

Attached: Capture.png (1556x751, 2.43M)

This is why we need layering.

BUT MUH SHARDING GAME HAS SHARDING OBVIOSUYTLRESJFTRUSOIEDGBFYHUDS

WHAT THE FUCK I'VE LITERALLY NEVER SEEEN A SINGLE FUCKING THING LIKE THAT IN RETAIL FOR 10 YEARS WHAT THE FUCK

this won't be achievable with reasonable performance in a live setting either it's just PR. did you not play tm vs ss when it was an event on legion server?

KINO

Attached: file.png (1477x827, 2.23M)

LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR

Attached: Capture.png (1447x874, 2.43M)

Bros...

Home

it's already layered, actually. Just one layer. We're going home

Attached: 1558504646336.jpg (1080x1080, 99K)

Fucking epic, crazy and fun. Retail will never ever have this kind of fun or passion.

I'm tired of seeing this chipmunk looking fuck, stop fagging up Yea Forums with streamer garbage

S*Y

based GM's

NO STOP HAVING FUN!!! ITS SHARDING ST-STOP!!! SLOPPY JOB MOSSAD

Attached: 1541683706680.jpg (443x550, 37K)

shut the fuck up retailzoomer.

shit is only 15 years old, bruh

How do I join? I've been playing since classic WoW and I didn't get an invite to play. Are all those people youtubers and twitchers?

How many people is that?

More than retail.

streamers got priority invites due to marketing but obviously all those people aren't streamers.

>i-it's just a special server for the beta!
and thus begins the retail cope

Omar is huge!

i haven't played since cata launch
can someone explain to me how is it that SUPPOSEDLY, retail servers cant handle more than 10 people and classic servers are just fine with 80+

Attached: 1296518924438.gif (183x163, 10K)

15 years of spaghetti code undone.

Attached: 1558303451658.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

Old graphics n sheet their 1998 CPU's can handle.

NO!!!!! IT'S GONNA BE BAD!!!! STOP FUCKING PLAYING!!! STOP HAVING FUN NOW!!! I FUCKING MEAN IT!!!!! LALALALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU!!!! SERVER 3 LAYER 2 SHARD 8!!!!
GO. BACK. TO. BFA. NOW!!!!!!!! FDASFDASJFKLJ

Attached: 1558070968356.png (785x1000, 254K)

>no changes!
>just spawn a raid boss in a starter zone!
Nice to see where Blizzard's priorities are with Classic. Whelp, back to Northdale I go.

Bros... Blizzard-activision's Wow Classicâ„¢ (epic edition)... home.

WoW kept adding onto the code with each expansion which made it a jumbled mess. What the game could handle back in 2004 can no longer handle today in 2019 because of it.

GAME WILL HAVE SHARDING STOP HAVING FUN!!!!!!

Attached: 1555185661335.png (231x218, 9K)

>Alliance
>Horde
>Horde
>Horde
>Horde
>Alliance
>Horde
>Horde
>Horde
>there are people who unironically think alliance lost because of skill and not due to having much larger number of hordes
All you have to do is look at the 2 alliance groups (1 is full and other is half)

And look at horde groups. Which are 3 full groups.

Fuck you if you disagree you. I was literally there.

i want asmonzoomers to leave this planet

shut up retail cuck gms used to have fun in every mmo with shit like that
I still remember eq gms allowing player play as a low level mob just for the sole purpose to kill other people for funnies

what happen bros

Does Asmongold ever close his mouth? I always see his teeth. He has one hell of a overbite.

Attached: file.png (684x536, 758K)

user nobody cares about your second life with swords and castles
why are you getting so upset when people make fun of it?

makes sense

>blizzard fucks live
>tells you you don't want Classic
>decides its easy money for a few months off rose tinted goggles
>announce classic
>everyone forgets the constants misfires by Blizzard from the last 12 years and sub brainlessly
>can't even play because they don't care if you play, they just want your sub

LMFAO, Classic fags are easier to scam than children.

Attached: 1549094172088.png (225x225, 20K)

>have more people because everyone wants to be part of the "cool" faction or seem smart because muh orcs just wanna survive
>have the better pvp racials
>wins a lot of pvp

Yep horde players really are that good

>people taking stress test this serious
>people thinking they will just spawn raid bosses in starter zones in the real release
>people thinking there will be that much people in the same place 1 month after release
This thread reeks of zoomer low IQ

Can I get an invite to Asmongold group 3? The others are full

oh shit youre right i forgot about blizzard magic! i cant fuckin wait!

Attached: magic.gif (237x196, 361K)

Why are you falling for triple ironic meme bait

So what? Classic was fun back then without all that.

>following streamers at all, or giving Activision money for a Legion client with sharding and without old lighting
Reeks of zoomer low IQ

>St. Anger
Jesus Christ, how insufferable is this fucking faggot?

This, you can instantly tell the underage like the OP.

Are you ready for every single raid group to have at least one dedicated streamer and nobody will ever get a legendary if they aren't the streamer of the guild.

Without the nonexistent lighting that made actual vanilla look like a level editor and not an actual game*

really makes you think

Attached: Capture.png (1431x878, 2.22M)

CLASSIC FUCKING WON

Guys, I'm scared. I've never played WoW before but all this hype is starting to get to me. I thought it was just shitposting but after seeing this, my heart jumped a little bit. [spoiler I'm 27

GIVE ME THE GLAIVE

What is this meme. Why are we suddenly afraid streamers will get free shit from all raids ever?
What about the actual guild leaders who run the entire raid? and if this streamer is one of them, why would we assume they'll funnel it all into themselves and not be immediately hated/blacklisted?

Attached: 1511106896398.png (2688x2688, 173K)

fucking ragnaros in the house