Is it real or are they fucking with us again?

youtube.com/watch?v=w1FntnuP20c

Is it real or are they fucking with us again?

Attached: DzksP8rVsAAhGZD.jpg (703x1000, 231K)

Well some of it has to be real since they named literally every character in some series and we know there's more dlc.

100% fuckery

EVERYONE IS HERE

i wouldnt say they fucked with us 'again'.

i still believe Asuka and Yumi were indeed planned for the game, maybe even at some completion % even, but with the new Sony draconian censorship and after what happened to the boobage man, Arcsys decided that they didnt want to take risks.

Akatsuki Blitzkampf and Senran Kagura I feel are just ruses. And while more BB fighters, UNiB fighters, and Elizabeth from Persona was obvious, I believe the biggest take-aways from the Announcer Datamine is the possibility for more characters coming in from P4AU (that “U” for Ultimax is especially important), RWBY, and AH. The only purpose for the huge list of names and the two aforementioned series (Blitzkampf and Senran) otherwise is to simply throw the community off from guessing the new fighters and the Sixth Fate.

Attached: BAD1B394-43F8-421F-BB65-8C875C2E8CEC.png (178x178, 56K)

But I wanna play as a tank

Was the backlash on Senran Kagura that big they decided to go for it anyways and add a few more of them into it?

She's in

Attached: 1557021579714.jpg (400x400, 24K)

They do already have a examu sprite that is similar to Heart's.

Attached: NITROPLUS-BLASTERZ-HEROINES-INFINITE-DUEL-_20160128182003.jpg (1920x1080, 398K)

I hope it's for En-Eins Perfektewelt, damm it's like everyone remembers Akatsuki Blitzkampf and not En-Eins.

En Eins sounds like a complete fucking faggot

Some are real, some are red hairings, they've learned

They redrew Heart, so not exactly a hard proof. But I wouldn't be surprised if Saber was added.

or absolutely not one of those are real, and arcsys just wanted tho troll the dataminers for no reason, specially considering their asses are gonna be grass in evo if thats whats gonna happen.

He seems pretty fucking amazing desu. Despite my autistic theorizing I’d want him in here, and the rest of the series too.

Honestly never played the game, I only became aware of it because of Akatsuki in UNiB and the recent BBTAG datamine. Isn’t Ein-Eins Perfektewelt the sequel/update to Akatsuki Blitzkampf?

Is this the state of senran, to simply be used as a joke?

yeah it's a sequel/update.

It depends on how big their season 2 actually is. If the evo announcement is big we will probably see senrans.

You fools... WE HAVE SEVENTY DUMMY FILES

Does that mean the actual game is releasing this year and last year's release was just a beta test?

Creating a bunch of extra audio files to hide in your patch just to mess with data miners seems a tad farfetched.

Seems like a good idea

Adding 79 characters is more farfetched.

Could also be recording for everything possible so you don't need to later when you decide to do it.

and a game with a big burnout feel that noone plays, not on consoles or pc.

i would love for the game to get THAT big, but simply its not possible. it is WAY TOO MUCH sprites and content, and the game is not profitable enough to allow the budget necessary for an 'infinite' or a 'service' game that is NOT liked.

Also: Not Haruka or Shiki? well shit... game's gonna be dead on arrival anyway lol.

Attached: sample_18d9438efabc6f268a2b07fcebd0a45e.jpg (850x884, 161K)

what it means is that probably ONLY a portion of those 80+ characters (ill give it 10 max) will be on the game.

the reason They made the Narrator VA to make those names, was to throw off people, as in 'OOH! you want to know if theres gonna be other characters? HOW ABOUT THOSE! Good luck trying to figure which ones are in and which ones are not! HA!'

>updating sprites for all those characters with no HD sprites
>expecting them to create MORE characters after they shat out Heart after 9 months
>expecting them not only to be voiced by their original VAs bu DUBBED as well

Attached: 1456005331690.gif (420x216, 2.98M)

I just wanna see b-tatsu nonsense in the game and the salt that it would produce.
CHE-CHE-CHESTOOOOO!!

Attached: 1557713695747.gif (128x128, 5K)

I don't really expect anything. I already fell for the first datamine and got my hopes up for Asuka. I'm just saying it seems like a really fucking weird thing to do.

I need the Senrans dammit!!

>Blitztank
I want to believe it's real, but those senran choices are pretty random. I mean, no one cares about Yagyu.

Nobody cares about Hibari either, what a fucking waste of space those two are

If they added senrans it would be the 4 leaders and nobody else.

I'm ok with this.

Attached: 1548077720244.jpg (640x800, 165K)

I’d hope not. While I never got into that series either, I really don’t believe it’s fair to bully it like that. I’d be happy if the Senrans made it in, if only give their fans some well deserved satisfaction.

Oh okay. So it’s not like people are forgetting about it then. It’s just that they’re referring to the series as a whole. Probabaly at least.

Is that a SA2 Fandub reference or am I just being retarded.

As kino as it would be, I doubt ArcSys would pull a Smash Ultimate-style “EVERYONE IS HERE!”. The recorded lines are just to get the work out of the way one time, and to throw everyone off.

Attached: F76F2C06-1A17-457B-9873-601021F07BC5.jpg (329x325, 54K)

It just seems like they included the leaders and then some of the original SK1 girls.

>and then some of the original SK1 girls
Right, like Kagura, Ryoubi and Renka.
But seriously, Renka is quite an odd choice too, might make a fun moveset but it's not really popular either.