What mouse do you use for vidya? Do you go wireless or wired?

What mouse do you use for vidya? Do you go wireless or wired?

Attached: u_10166468.jpg (1000x887, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dap5lEuS5uM
youtube.com/watch?v=TyiYBk8pcig
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I have a G203 too. It's pretty comfy.

I have a wired one but I'm starting to sit on my couch a lot more and use a cheap amazon basic wireless keyboard and mouse so I'm looking for something nicer, what wireless mouse do you people recommend?

logitech g703

Finalmouse Sunset

any of logitechs newer wireless mice

trackball 100% 100% of the time

Logitech G600. I dabble in mmos once in awhile and I need muh buttons. After getting used to playing them like that I can't go back to using the keyboard for hotkeys.

Thanks, decent battery life?

best in its class
these wireless gaming ones last about week, takes an hour if that too charge
if you wanna go fancy you can get a wireless charging mouse pad as well

I got that same one, but I miss the size / shape on pic related.

Attached: Logitech.jpg (1275x1063, 180K)

RISE UP

Attached: 29999CF5-EB7B-42A2-907C-D9B64BC059B5.jpg (1006x1500, 62K)

i have this, got it on a sale
side buttons are shit, otherwise pretty good, would recommend

Is the G502 worth it?

ass too fat and really badly placed side buttons

Shitty meme mouse that's incredibly overrated. Get literally any other logitech/zowie mouse.

wired g403. got it second hand for life half of retail price but its still basically brand new now, about a year later. the only thing i could complain about is a slight rattle in the scroll wheel, but that doesn't really affect usage. its a really solid mouse with a comfy shape and no unnecessary bullshit

>wired
take your meds boomer

What are you using? I think I'm ready to join the trackball gang.

Attached: golden Burns.png (367x375, 258K)

Rival 100. It's AN OK sensor and I don't need. A lot of fancy shit

this, except wireless
this is the longest lasting mouse i've had so far, i had to actually get replacement feet for it since its a few years old now.

Any model in particular that you would recommend user?

A cheap ass Genius DX120
I only ever use cheap ass low DPI 125hz mice, they usually last 2-3 years and cost like 5 yuros
They werk just fine

This is ironic or do people really think this about wired mouses now? Unless you're couch gaming I don't see any advantage of using wireless over wired

is wireless actually good? ive always thought it was a bit of a meme, but supposedly the latency issues arent a thing anymore. i do get annoyed by the cable quite a lot as well

It's shit, only "up to" 32 hours. That's because it uses the power hungry PMW3366 sensor. G305 uses Logitech's own Hero sensor and a normal AA battery will last literally weeks in high performance mode. The Hero sensor is something like 15 times more efficient with identical performance to PMW3366.

>side buttons are shit
Yeah one of my friends has it and those fucking side buttons are awful, my crappy mouse has way better side buttons. That's sad

Attached: 81hBXeIDmJL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x903, 102K)

theres no disadvantage though, why not just get a wireless so you can do both?
although im 99% sure that guy you replied to was just shitposting anyway

The G203 in the OP is a cheap simple mouse that you could get as low as $20 during sales. G403, G Pro Wireless for the best wireless mouse at the moment, new Model 0 mouse from glorious, or any FK/EC-A series Zowie mouse will work. It's all about personal comfort to be completely honest since most mice nowadays have top of the line senors. Go to any local electronics store near you and see if you can try any of the ones i mentioned.

I use the exact mouse you use for the OP picture, user.

Any Lightspeed mouse from Logitech is indistinguishable from wired.

Got this on sale earlier in the year and it's my first wireless. I really like it. I just leave it charged overnight every couple of nights.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 88K)

G502

>flagship performance
>ridiculously long battery life
>very light
>cheap as fuck ($35)
easily the best mouse you can buy

Attached: 500958-left-side-angled-black.png (1004x1004, 385K)

Fastest wheel in the west

youtube.com/watch?v=dap5lEuS5uM

Legit the mouse i'm using right now. I've had it for 5 years now and it's still going strong

After 8 years of using my G700 I have retired it and got the new G502 Lightspeed.
Its pretty nice but I do miss the shape of the G700, shame they've killed it off.

Wireless G403. Favorite mouse I've had so far, and my last was a G400.

Haven't noticed a damn bit of latency with mine, and I primarily play shooters. Not having wire drag is pretty nice, even though I had a good wired setup before. Also it has a 36 battery life that I recharge by plugging in for an hour and using like a normal mouse. I think the price has gone up on it though, so you'll probably wanna shop around.

36 hour* battery life
(although now that I think about it, it's more like 33)

Planning on buying G502 wireless because the wired g502 i'm using is pretty fucking good.
How's the battery life?

>battery
>very light
Also that shitty square edged scroll wheel.

Its pretty good, except that I keep fatfingering the fucking dpi button

>what wireless mouse do you people recommend?
g305 if you don't want to spend as much, g pro if you can spend more

G502 is great once you remap all of the useless buttons.

>TFW just bought the Model O
Sorry Zowie FK2, we've had some good years but it's time to move on.

Attached: giphy (2).gif (540x281, 1.82M)

What's a good mouse for finger-gripping? My last good mouse was a cooler master Storm

i had the storm spawn and i switched to a g203 which i think is better. not sure if you had the spawn too but i think the ring finger rest actually made my accuracy worst even though it was comfortable. the g203 tracks perfectly and it's cheap with a nice shape.

I'm stuck on the WMO waiting on the Ninox Astrum. If I don't like that then I'll probably get either a Divina S1 or a Odin O. G pro/g305 is great if you're a handlet, people with small hands are lucky when it comes to mice.

g400
wireless is retarded

Attached: 81iRh8k-IIL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1236, 161K)

based

G700 was the greatest wired AND wireless mouse ever made, then Logitech went full retard with the RGB leds and killed it for no reason.

Now there is the Mx Master 2s but it's doesn't have any gaymer meme features, so i usually recommend the Corsair Iron Claw for the gaymers.

You already posted it, what a solid mouse

Attached: 81V9jp0LuuL._SX466_.jpg (466x546, 15K)

did this start the retarded mouse trend that we now have today?

Attached: 71TXIRHwb7L._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1500, 193K)

Mionix are gud

Attached: IMG_20190410_170330.jpg (2308x1731, 1.35M)

I agree. I love my G700. I've fixed mine a few times over the 7 or 8 years I've owned it. It's semi retired now since I got a g602 for cheap, but it honestly sucks compared to the G700.

Come one logitech, if you aren't going to release it, at least come out with something with a similar design. I want those four side buttons and infinite scrolling.

I use this at work. it really needs a stand to stay at an angle for a more natural positioning. I just ghetto it with rubber bands and a stick.

this was the mouse i always really wanted back before i had a proper computer, always though it looked so cool
never got to use one, but theres one in the CS lab at uni and it seems pretty shitty

Too bad this shit was made for midgets, its like holding a fucking egg

Any of these mice should be good: G703, G903, G305, G pro(wireless), G502(wireless). I use a 903 and it's amazing.

Generic noname wired mouse. It has side buttons and works well enough without looking like gaymer shit.

using wired og gpro, would switch to new wireless gpro if i had the money though

Any of the wireless logitech "lightspeed", or whatever they're called, mice. Including the 502, its a good mouse, just looks kinda dumb

G303 started double clicking after 4 years and I just replaced it with a G403.

By the time this starts to break down in 3-4 years I'm sure wireless mice will be cheaper so I'll finally make the switch, price is literally the only barrier for me.

finally someone that doesnt use a stock picture for once. get a mousepad tho

Attached: HHKB Pro 2 x Zowie EC.jpg (3264x2448, 1.35M)

>that keyboard
Yike.

Recommend me a mouse that will have an everlasting scroll wheel, all scrollwheels have broken even on the one im using right now FK1

Laser is dying on my G600 but I don't know what to get next. I really need that 3rd mouse button for my ring finger.

Kensington Orbit Trackball Mouse, it's not the most expensive but it's good

The page up and page down buttons on your keyboard.

Attached: RazerNagaTrinity.jpg (474x316, 8K)

>those keyboards

Attached: cd7.png (630x384, 190K)

Just buy a cheap chinkshit mouse and replace the mechanism. It's either the plastic lever or the spring that broke, and you can get those from any cheapass mouse.

I have this mouse, the shape is bad for everyday use

I heard good thing about Mionix for almost a decade now, but i never found this brand for sale here in my country.

g502 master race

MX Master Master Race

G203 as well. Simple and elegant.

I still have that in a year now .My only issue with it is that the wheel can be torn down if you have long fingernails.

Now I need to buy a mouse to top this.

I use an amazon basics wired mouse. However, I use a razer mousepad that my friend gave to me. I've used other mice before (both wired and wireless, laser and rolling ball), and I've noticed that the mousepad tend sto have more of an influence than the mouse itself.

I use the meme mouse. Got it super cheap and I like it. I'm sure there's better mice but I don't play competitively or anything so just the ability to change the dpi and side buttons is enough to satisfy me and it's pretty comfortable.

Attached: deathadder_chroma_gallery_4.png (800x600, 271K)

was literally gonna post this. why is this a meme mouse? i've been using mine since launch and it works great

Because it's razer and has the lighting bullshit. Although I like the lighting with the brightness low and don't find it gaudy like most other shit.

Best wired mouse on market.

Attached: g502-herofeature-1-mobile.png.imgw.1438.1438.png (1438x939, 924K)

don't listen to tards, it has a good sensor (and is my favorite mouse shape comfort wise)
The real problem is this mouse is using the razer software that has to always be online to keep the color of your mouse turned off.
It's like razer actually designed the mouse to strongarm you into using their gay ass software. I mean it keeps your dpi and button settings if you turn it off I think but then the RGB just goes rainbow

And they just released a wireless version:
youtube.com/watch?v=TyiYBk8pcig

This makes the G502 one of the greatest mouses ever, now the anti-cord zoomers can't complain it's corded.

got this just the other day, wish it was wireless though

Attached: Corsair Scimitar Pro.jpg (715x475, 87K)

I'd definitely prefer not having to use any razer software but it's worth it imo for games that might not natively support extra buttons and I also like controlling dpi on the fly with them in fps'.

same thing since 2007

Attached: 173-000E-00009-02.jpg (640x480, 22K)

i have t he samething

>Having to charge a mouse more than 4 times a year

That's not the G Pro wireless you retard. G502lets should kill themselves.

They're the same mouse, retard.