Rune II, Epic Store Exclusive, Summer 2019

Honestly excited for Rune 2 even if it is an Epic Store exclusive - day 1 buy from me

Attached: 1558539781240.jpg (909x714, 190K)

>Honestly excited for Rune 2
Why, it looks like crap. I don't even understand why Epic bothered with this game in particular.

Ironic shilling is still shilling

>Multiplayer survival game (which the previous game wasn't) from Human Head, who just put out the stinker known as The Quiet Man

Yeah I don't think anyone's gonna give a shit about this one being exclusive

>>Multiplayer survival game (which the previous game wasn't)

Worked for Conan

At this point Sweeny and his chink handler are just throwing money at whatever dev/pub will take it

more like Prune II

Attached: 1970.jpg (480x496, 35K)

>made by the people who literally never made a good game in their lifetime
pre ordering 13 copies as we speak

Attached: 1426208304806.jpg (309x305, 62K)

Didn't Tim say he wasn't going to let bad games on the EGS? What ever happened to that?

I think its cool that people still make games for the ps3

Nobody made games for the ps3

well this looks like a game made for that system

no you don't understand

>tfw nobody on Yea Forums played Rune

Attached: George_Jones_She_Thinks_I_Still_Care_Single.jpg (318x313, 15K)

I did, it was shit.

>it was shit
Clearly you didn't

I did, was fun but forgettable, sadly, the pirate copy I had would hang on the final boss

>Rune 2
There was a Rune 1?

He meant games that

1. Looked low budget
2. Japanese games that he considers gross
3. Studios that he personally has a problem with

Too bad it won't be anything like the original

>Japanese games that he considers gross

Based Tim, shitting on degenerates

if devs are going to take money from exclusivity deals under the excuse of "it allows us to build a better game" they should also provide a breakdown of exactly how that funding is being spent to improve the game.

They need to prove that they aren't just pocketing extra cash and shafting the audience.

Even if they did that, people would somehow manage to bitch about it anyway. What's the point?

I got my fill of disappointing action "RPGs" with horrid clunky combat with Heretic 2 thank you very much.

Exactly. Just like there's no point in pre-ordering. Just like there's no point in paying full price.

did it though? as much as i love conan exiles, that game is niche, it doesn't even hit close against ark survival evolved and has tons of problems, its barely working as is.

I wonder if this trend of crowdfunded games just taking exclusivity deals and fucking over their backers will just end up killing crowdfunding as a whole.

It's a shame because some good stuff has come out of there, but these people are so insecure about their games they'd just rather take upfront payments and fuck off.

Attached: yikes.png (1149x669, 943K)

it had easily the most impressive additions to rendering in a ue1 game

Wrong, I use to play HoV at LANs every weekend.

You would do the same thing, unless you're retarted

Alienating consumers just to secure funds for a single release, essentially staining your companies name should you ever decide to make future titles isn't smart, it's stupid. It'll prove even more stupid when people just pirate the game and Tim is left counting penny profits.

not even the ancients are save from the söy haircuts

Is one of the best games ever

But this looks low budget

>buy
Why? It’s epic exclusive. It’s already paid for by Epic. You can just pirate it without feeling guilty

>implying people will care about this is in a year
How new can you be?

goddamn, talk about a delayed sequel.

Hype for another Ragnar muh celtic pride vikangz game? Ok

Attached: risa pitiada jp.jpg (337x276, 42K)

>implying Yea Forums isn't exceptional at holding grudges and doesn't like watching games and developers sink
How new can you be faggot?

Yeah, first day was tough to me as well. Have fun here lad

>human head studios

garbage

>I wonder if this trend of crowdfunded games just taking exclusivity deals and fucking over their backers will just end up killing crowdfunding as a whole.

Only if the people actually giving money werent fucking stupid. But they are, which is why they give money to kickstarters.

can we just get a board only used for shitty smash bros leaks

Attached: F727DAB6-E75B-4675-90D3-E95F6FBD16FA.jpg (246x205, 7K)

here's your (you)

Attached: 1465150936840.jpg (589x431, 42K)

Rollercoaster tycoon world is on EGS

TRAITOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORS

i know, these people think dark souls is hard

whats the fucking point of even calling it rune then. Its not like anyone fucking played it. All this is gonna do is make the 10 rune fans who get tricked into buying this upset.

>Rune II, Epic Store Exclusive, Summer 2019
This is gonna add another month delay to the shopping cart.

Attached: 1558011483249.png (614x813, 313K)

they shouldve taken the opportunity to repost the "no shitty" games rule. fuck ut3

>this one's on me lads
Thanks Tim.

>Epic store exclusive
>Day 1 buy

Chinese shill, pls go

Attached: 361 - ZZReie7.jpg (225x225, 13K)

It was pretty decent. I dig the vampiric flamberge.
Throwing away your humanity to jump a few inches higher once was dumb though.