Why is she so perfect lads

why is she so perfect lads

Attached: 2121789-gba.jpg (480x344, 23K)

SP is the most A E S T H E T I C handheld

I wish I had a gb micro, instead of a micro penis

>she
game BOYs don't have cunnies

10/10 comfy
10/10 games
10/10 portability
10/10 best memories

Attached: downloadfile.jpg (637x358, 32K)

Can micros play GB and GBC games like OG model can?

Did anyone actually own a Micro?

my friend had a limited edition SP and I came on it a few times when I got the chance

We all do bud we all do

Micro can only play GBA

I have the three of them, and only need an ags-101 to complete my collection

recently got my Pikachu SP shell with a fucked up face swapped for the NES shell, and finally picked up an EZ-Flash Omega.
the homebrew and hacked roms I have on the root of the sd card work fine but some of the shit I've organized in alphabetical folders aren't showing up, so i'm slowly sorting them more and more into smaller groups of roms.
This is really getting to be a pain in the ass after I already extracted all four full rom sets
I got on there when they were already organized into larger groups. anyone got any tips?

>tfw neither your GBA nor you penis work anymore
I'd settle for one or the other at least.

I had one, it was surprisingly high quality
Though with the interchangeable face plates you'd get dust behind the plates easily

What happened to your gameboy?

The power switch won't stay on. I hear it's an easy fix by just remelting the solder but id have to buy a soldering gun and it's just very low on the priority list.

You get extra portability but lost retro compatibility

Yes, the real question is, someone actually have differents faceplates? They are actually harder to find than the own gbm

>she
it's a gameboy

Attached: sho.jpg (1048x859, 109K)

>my grandma comes into my room out of nowhere
>hands me an SP with Yoshi's Island
>mfw
wasn't even my birthday or anything, still my favourite game to this day even though I never played another Nintendo title since

Attached: 1554671016587.jpg (1080x1081, 93K)

What about your penis?

I bought the SuperCard as because was cheaper than the EZ-Flash
It Is really better or it's the same shit?

The power switch won't stay on.

try the snes version it's better, you can distinguish red coins from regular coins

And you don't have a soldering gun, I understand.

No clue, sorry. This is the only one I've got, is was the cheapest i could find on ebay

>not emulating the 45 or so measly worthwhile games on a New 3DS for free

lmaoing at your life rn

friend of mine did, to this day i'm still baffled that the thing could run games fine despite barely being bigger than the cartridge

>Minish Cap
>Pokemon R/S/E
>Metroid Fusion
>Mario and Luigi
>Advance Wars
etc etc

Attached: 1511307516895.jpg (656x492, 90K)

i still use my micro, playing through pokemon fire red at the moment. Somehow, my case with Final Fantasy 6, 5, and super robot taisen og 2 disappeared though so that sucks

Not to mention all the SNES and NES ports...truly peak comfy.

>you'll never get stuck again in the water lighthouse in Golden Sun

Attached: sadboi.jpg (640x448, 26K)

Got an OG GBA with an AGS 101 screen for my birthday and it’s the comfiest shit ever
>ywn hear Saturos’ battle theme for the first time

Attached: F5FBFEA7-F5C5-426A-B5A6-2DD131E0CC52.jpg (2262x1535, 756K)

The SP was such a huge jump in quality for handhelds, god damn it felt amazing to actually have one. No more third party wormlights, no more double/triple A batteries, no more trying to play be the light of the passing streetlamps during car rides at night. Super portable thanks to the folding design. Just perfect.

bit I can see the one in the SP and micro.
The Advanced is not showing it, but have one, is the trao among them.