Is it fun?

is it fun?

Attached: hyrule.jpg (700x999, 263K)

i like it
but losing an outpost because 50 grunts can't kill one stupid enemy drives me up the fucking wall

answer me please, it looks cool but expensive for an older game

Sure if you like Musou

If you love zelda you will love this I promise. Don't expect a zelda game though

never played one

I remember when pirated this for Wiiu, it came with all DLC. it took 15 minutes to click through each 'accept' prompt after install. I don't think i ever played it in the end

It is extremely repetitive and there isn't really much difference between characters. Do you like button mashy powertrips where you don't really need to think? Do you mostly want a zelda fanservice title with lots of callbacks? Then it might be interesting, but even as a die hard Zelda fan I got bored after 2 hours.

As far as Musous go I'd say it's one of the best

For me Musou games were very impressive in like gen 6. Loads of guys on the screen and shit happening. Not so much these days, feels like your fighting the crowd from a sports game, very generic stuff

It is fun, and has a bajillion hours worth of content if you want to unlock everything. But you need to know if you like musou games if you want to know if you will like the core gameplay loop of mowing down hundreds of fodder enemies, the frequent captain, and the occasional boss.

Did they really port this??

at this point its easier to list what they didn't port

>pikmin
>mario 3d world

If you don't mind hack n slashing for literal hundreds of hours, it's a rather fun game. Bonus points for making each moveset unique. Even more bonus points if your a Zelda fan since this game is chock full of fan service.

Attached: 1490487030982.jpg (640x360, 119K)

Xenoblade X
Wonderful 101
Devils Third

damn now i want to play 101 its in my bl

Sounds good then, was looking for a game to play while listening to podcasts, etc

>each moveset is unique

This. It goes a long way to making it interesting. I played the fire emblem musou, and there were so many clones it was depressing. You can probably count the ones with completely unique movesets on one hand out of a cast of like thirty-two

I really wish they had a save transfer feature. I played the most on my 3DS.

Attached: ^D.jpg (650x375, 64K)

It depends on how much you want out of it. If you want a casual Zelda fanservice game, it can be that, with a fun silly story basically crossing over an OC Zelda world with OoT, TP, and SS in the main campaign. Add in some WW and MM in the side story campaigns.

If you like the gameplay and want even more, then all the adventure mode maps are based on various games, some from the main game and some based on the handheld games not featured in the story, like Link's Awakening, the DS games, and Link Between Worlds, all with characters from them.

It can be a fun simple 20 hours or so of fanservice or a deeper 100s and 100s of hours going through each adventure map, unlocking alternate costumes, different weapons that change how characters play, and various tiers of those weapons that change the look and power of those weapon types.

I still love coming back to it and just relaxing to a YouTube video or music and going through some missions unlocking a nearly infinite feeling amount of content.

>mfw buying a pre-owned Wii U next month so I can own 9 metroid games all on one system
literally the only use for this machine anymore

Same here. I played a ton way back on the WiiU, and would enjoy this, but I don't want to re-unlock things I've worked hard to get. Unfortunately, that's impossible, as the locations where you get so many things changed immensely from the improved ports.

Im using to catch up on wii/gamecube games still. I think its handy machine still