This a true story. You might not believe me, but this is all very real

This a true story. You might not believe me, but this is all very real.

I was at a garage sale with my mom, and I bought a copy of Donkey Kong 64. "Wow!" I said, "I can not wait to play this one!"
My mom handed me the cartridge. I noticed it was missing something. It no longer had a label, but it did have something written on it: "Donkey Kong 64: The Unsold Copy" I turned the cartridge over, and to my surprise, the real Shigeru Miyamoto had signed it. I was so excited to have that signature, I got on my two-wheeler and rode really fast back home. I didn't even bother to drive it into the garage, I just jumped off my bike and threw my bike into the lawn like they do in those shows. I ran into the house, and I popped that sucker into that Nintendo 64, put on that play button, and got ready for a special treat.

This was when I first noticed something was wrong. When I put in the cartridge, I felt it lock in. I had never noticed other games do that before. I tried taking it out, but it wouldn't come out at first. So I just figured maybe there was a little piece of plastic sticking out. I just let it slide. I turned on the game, and there it is! The old logo I used to remember, a year ago when I was one!

Attached: 3464EEC9-DCB3-4898-9015-870E65DC9E4C.jpg (225x225, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/knlgVap_jvc
youtube.com/watch?v=Ixj8EbwC7NU&t=564
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

epic story bro

it's already shit. stop writing

HE

The DK Rap started playing, but something was off about it. The lyrics were all jumbled, and their eyes were glitching up. But I just shrugged it off and pressed start, ready to relive some of my childhood memories. I looked past the DK Rap. I said "time to play my favorite game!" I started a new file up, and usually when Donkey Kong sees a banana he says "OH. BA-NA-NA." but he did not this time. He said, "EUGCHHHH! BANANA!" It sounded like a little boy screaming, I couldn't quite make it out. That's when I turned around and saw my mom in red face paint.

Knocking my mother off (she was being a goof as usual), I started it up. It was just like I remember it, the pan-in with the bird and everything, you guys know the rest. Cranky Kong told me I had to go get the three barrels so I could learn the basics: climbing, breaking barrels, and jumping. But something strange happened. After Cranky told me my mission, the barrels were nowhere to be found. I looked everywhere but I couldn't find the barrels. Confused, I entered the Banana Horde, hoping to find something to do.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHGGHHGGGGGG

Attached: 93EA217B-A45C-475E-8E9C-5DCA50A2A168.png (637x1141, 604K)

After entering the Banana Horde, I noticed the screen was a lot darker than usual. I tried to adjust the tv brightness but for some reason, it stayed as dark as it was. Then I got the idea that I would get on Skype and contact my friends and ask them if they knew anything about this banana sound Donkey Kong made, as well as the glitch eyes and jumbled lyrics of the rap, my mom in red face behind me, and the missing barrels that Cranky spoke of. As I stood there on Skype, after pressing enter, I waited. Ten seconds later, I saw that my friend was beginning to type as the three little dots began to bounce. But then they stopped. Whatever he was going to write, he never sent me. So I went back to the game but now I realize something was very wrong. The screen had gotten darker, even more so than before. This is when things really started to shake me up. I looked in the corner of the screen and I noticed something was happening so I made Donkey Kong walk over there.

Bro, this is scary.

HE'S HYPER-REALISTIC AND BLOODY

Attached: HE.jpg (600x600, 38K)

then what happened next? I need to know, OP

Attached: 1543096596717.jpg (500x500, 25K)

To my utter and complete shock, a 3D model of King K. Rool started rising out of the terrain, but he had no textures. He was purple. He faced my character and had no animations, he was T-Posing. He slowly moved towards Donkey Kong and I made Donkey Kong run the other direction as fast as I could. I watched in terror as my favorite monkey hero got torn to shreds, screaming in agony. I couldn't help but cry a little as I saw Donkey Kong's ribcage burst open by King K. Rool's claws. When I saw it, I screamed. I turned the game off. I started back. I reset the game and tried to pull the game out, but I couldn't. I decided to give it another go.
All that appeared on the screen was a photorealistic dead monkey, with flies buzzing around it and a tie poorly photoshopped on his body. It looked like someone had really killed a monkey and put a tie on it. I didn't know what to do.

HAS

Copy pastas are dead

BLOODY

INFLATE HIMSELF JUST LIKE A BALLOON

WOUND

bro...

Attached: 50988.jpg (400x400, 136K)

THIS

Quit monkeying around guys

PADS

>tfw didn't even have time to eat fries

I grasped at my heart. It started to beat faster and faster. Suddenly the picture zoomed out, and I was greeted to the Nintendo opening from the GameCube game "Luigi's Mansion", you know the one. The zoom-out suddenly showed that the Banana Horde was not as I remembered it. The bananas were rotten, dripping with ooze of some kind. And the face? Well, that was actually a face that was stabbed by a stake with all the other Kong heads on it. You know, Stinky Kong, Candy Kong, Lanky... Lanky was crucified like Jesus. Crispy Kong, Cookie Kong... they were all dead, ripped apart. And the purple King K. Rool, hording over his horde of bananas, made a loud static noise.
This was when my Skype finally messaged me back. I ran over to my computer and there was my friend being held by the hair by King K. Rool himself. Only my friend didn't have his usual body beneath his head, he was decapitated! And the picture was followed by text that said "this is real." THIS IS REAL.
Finally, my tv flickered. Text appeared.
"This is only a demo, but thank you for playing my game. Please buy it when it come out.
-Shigeru Miyamoto"

HAS

Attached: AE6F3F64-E6CA-4A84-9D05-D33CC2870376.png (423x350, 104K)

Attached: I'm lovin' it.png (684x969, 191K)

>Lanky was crucified like Jesus
HE DIED FOR OUR SINS

A

>Lanky was crucified like Jesus
HE HAS NO STYLE
HE HAS NO GRACE
THIS KONG
IS FROM AN ABRAHAMIC FAITH

what the FUCK bro
this made mustard gas

>THIS IS REAL.
Ah fuck this is real? Now Im spooked.

BLOODY

It was a nice bright sunny day and I just got my weekly allowance and I really wanted to buy a game. My father fucked me in the ass, but it was a bright sunny day so I didn't care that much. I was at a garage sale with my mom, and I bought a copy of Donkey Kong 64. "Wow!" I said, "I can not wait to play this one!"

guys I just heard a cannon fire outside my house

I remember this demo they had it at Mcdonalds

>stinky kong
>crispy kong
>cookie kong
what

The great ape war has begun in our timeline.

>he never unlocked the secret kongs

Attached: 1539100140378.jpg (640x789, 47K)

>we wuz kong

Doesn't compare to what happened to me OP. At a garage sale I found a copy of Donkey Kong 64, but something was odd. The cartridge was bloody red, and the label spelled the title as DONGKEY KOCK 69. I thought it was odd, especially since when I took the cartridge to the seller he started to cry and gave it to me for free.

>my friend being held by the hair by King K. Rool himself. Only my friend didn't have his usual body
I have some news user, your friend is a gay furry and gave head to K.Roll

lmao

If you were in a fast food chain filled with eyeless corpses and you see the oil covered portal it probably contains a wish grating fey that grants you 3 wishes for your courage

Things that describe a Subway

Anyway I put it on my N64. At first everything was ok. I smiled when the classic, cheesy Donkey Kong Rap started to play. But this is where everything started to go wrong. At Lanky's verse, instead of the usual lyrics, I got this:
>HE HAS NO COCK
>HE HAS NO CUNT
>THIS KONG HAS A BLOODY WOUND
>HE CAN DILATE, WHEN SHE NEEDS TO
>AND STRETCH HIS WOUND OUT, JUST FOR YOU
>KILL HIMSELF, JUST LIKE A LOON
>THIS CRAZY KONG JUST DIGS THIS TUNE
the rest of the lyrics were the usual, but the rapper was crying while singing them, and the kongs looked nervous and depressed.

underrated

Then what?

This was odd to say the least. What kind of twisted mind could make something like this? Was this the work of the Illuminati? But curiosity got the best of me and I started a new game. But instead of donkey kong I was playing as a green frog dressed in a tuxedo. While classy and cute, this was nothing like what I remembered. Also the frog constantly said FUCK TRANNIES whenever I did anything. I tried shutting off the console but nothing happened. Instead, a disfigured Lanky Kong appeared on the screen. He was naked and had a photorealistic wound on his crotch. The poor frog started to cry as HE came closer to him. When he touched the frog a piercing scream came out of the tv as I fell unconscious. When I woke up I had boobs and a pussy. Now I have to dilate every day, thanks to that awful cartridge.
TL;DR FUCK JANNIES and FUCK TRANNIES.

HE HAS NO EYES
WITH WHICH TO SEE,
HIS EVERY WAKING MOMENT IS MISERY
HE HAS NO MOUTH
BUT HE WANTS TO SCREAM
HE ONLY WISHES IT WERE JUST A DREAM

The game played normal but Lanky dripped blood out of his eyes everywhere he walked and it wouldn't despawn

Yeah, should have at least wished for fries.

I once bought a copy of pokemon ruby. I checked the save to see if he had anything of note. There was only one pokemon in the first pc box, and it was holding a letter. It said:
>ELISE, I MISSED YOU SO MUCH
>HERE, HAVE THIS CUTIE I FOUND
>GO CATCH SOMETHING COOL FOR ME
>I WILL BE WITH YOU SOONER THAN YOU THINK
>LOVE, MARTIN
It was a ralts. Weird. I transfered the others to my soulsilver game, but i kept the ralts in ruby.

Once I found a copy of DK64 at a garage sale but there was hyper realistic blood oozing out of the cartridge.
Naturally I bought it. When I tried the game out my console died. Don't pour liquids into electronics.

>"This is only a demo, but thank you for playing my game. Please buy it when it come out.
>-Shigeru Miyamoto"
Fuck you Miyamoto, I paid for the whole game

Attached: 23pzah.jpg (500x395, 102K)

No, you have to buy it again to appease Miyamoto

>CONTINUE FILE #666*
>*[Recorded from a REAL BLOG OF A COLLEGE STUDUNT!]**
>**(be fore he suidided...)

I am college student who lives alone in a dorm and gotted Nostalgia for the good old days. I saw there sale was pokemon emerad on (etsy (hipster ebay)

so i buy.

when i get cartridge it was emerald only BLACK with skurleton on the front instead of rayquaza but with blood-eyes. on the file, I am in Elite Four vs. Lance and only have 6 pokemon in my party. they all unknown and they spell "YOUR DEAD" Preety suspicion," I think put probably just something in my eye? The music is lavender town but backways and when I go fight He he has 666 pokemon too! hE sends one out and I HEAR ITS CRY.

It turns out hte pokemon they are ALL MY DEAD GIRLFRIEND, but HYPER REALISTIC AND BLOODEYE. IT'S SO SCARY YOU GUYS that i throw the playstation across the room broke the game in half. Next day I get roommate to play. He's like "Ehehehehe probably IS not that scary," but she turned on the game and the screen was a picture of US, and but we were DEAD, and the scariest part of this story is that WE was YOU, and YOU BECAME SKELETON and WROTE this...

Fuck I don't even like Pokemon
will I become a spooky haunted skeleton?

Thanks OP, wasn't fantastic but I appreciate the effort and liked Lanky Kong being crucified.

This will always be my absolute favorite and it baffles me when people take it seriously.

>This will always be my absolute favorite and it baffles me when people take it seriously.
Same. I just smile every time I see it.

youtu.be/knlgVap_jvc

Epic.

>Hello there, guys and gals, and welcome to another episode of Haunted Gaming and today we're taking a look at a Creepy Pasta called "Haunted Kong 64", so sit back, relax and let's see what this has to offer.

Attached: Mutahar.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

whatever happened to the creepypasta community

this is giving me major SBaHJ vibes

AND THEN THERE'S CHUNKY! HE'S DEAD!

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 66K)

NO FACE

The market was flooded with shit and the industry crashed.

Attached: Gibson laugh.jpg (500x740, 78K)

Too many underages thinking they can write something scary.

I knew this sounded familiar

yuriofwind killed it years back

Heh

Attached: 40 k.jpg (292x257, 16K)

this is real, I'm OP's decapitated friend

how are you writting without a body

purple king k rool is smashing my head against the keyboard

Why did you start a thread with a picture of ProJared. I thought the mods warned against this shit?

Badass as fuck.

creepypastas ended with BEN

This is literally ripped-off from a sleepy cabin episode.
How far Yea Forums has fallen to retarded zoomers.
youtube.com/watch?v=Ixj8EbwC7NU&t=564

no shit retard

Attached: 183197728_9ee69aacde_o.0.jpg (1200x800, 124K)

explain

This was when I tried to get into it and I found nothing good and immediately gave up

have you ever heard of a creepypasta young child?

One day I was playing Super Mario 64, going about my usual business in the Dire Dire Docks when Mario suddenly turned his head towards the camera at a 47 degree angle, staring right at me and said "....Fuck!" I said "Did Mario just say a swear?!" My Mom burst in the room holding the Mario manual and shouted at me "Are you swearing in here?!" I said "No Mom! It was Mario!" But she didn't believe me! She grabbed me by the hair and tossed me into the bathroom. I went "OOF!" She washed my mouth out with a bar of soap and then spun me around and tossed me back into my bedroom while she shouted "So long, gay Bowser!" "If I hear you swearing in here again, you're gonna be in big trouble mister!" she said and she slammed the door shut.

Later that night I decided to go back to the old Dire Dire Docks for further inspection. This time, Mario turned his head at a 22 degree angle towards the camera and said"....Cunt!" My Mom burst through the door and belted me across the face with the Mario manual. "I warned you about your potty mouth!" she yelled at me.

"No Mom!" I said "It wasn't me! It was Mario!" But she didn't believe me and did the ground pound on me. She washed out my mouth with that yucky tasting soap and tossed me out the window like King Bob-omb. I shouted "WAAAAAAAH!" and hit the ground outside, bleeding hyper realistically. She shouted out the window at me "If I hear you cursing again like that no good Wario, you're really gonna get it, young man! Now go to bed!" and so I did.

I tried to prove it wasn't me saying the swears, but no matter how much I played through the Dire Dire Docks level again, Mario never did another swear.

Attached: dirediredocks.png (1028x720, 908K)

I miss trollpasta wiki

of course, just pointing out the retards that don't know this ain't OC, faggot.

Fuck I got chills

>did the ground pound on me
Is this another way of saying prone bone?

sex moves have the worst names

g-guys
im scared

>this is real

Attached: 1553778991511.jpg (594x356, 17K)

Based

Attached: 1558417535664.jpg (470x263, 19K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

FUCKING FRESH OC! FINALLY!

nice

Attached: kosm.png (542x520, 97K)

>The old logo I used to remember, a year ago when I was one!
too far
now it's not funny

The nostalgia hurts. I wish there were more written creepypasta for him to review.

people stopped reading and started writing

>Leaving in red face mom

Good man

Good man

A 2 year old would never speak like that though