Remaster ruins something for no reason

>remaster ruins something for no reason

Attached: colors.png (2542x1608, 3.66M)

Is there even any example of a perfect remaster in vidya? I feel like devs always monumentally fuck up something with a remaster without fail. Always.

I wouldn't call road colors "monumental"

This was likely a conscious decision, unfortunately.

This is literally why devs don't make more remasters.
Because some autists will spam and do a complete campaign to shit on the remaster because they don't like some niche bullshit about it.

>autist posts dumb shit day after day of game he hasn't played and will never play
Fuck op and fuck digital foundry.

Are you fucking retarded? The colors fucking suck.

Metal Gear Solid was incredible. The only issue was due to the shitty PS3 controller not supporting push sensitive buttons, but I prefer to play literally all of them (especially 60fps peace walker)

Postal 1

There's actually a vocal group of people who swear against the PS3 port. They should be replying to you very soon, but I remember the rain graphics in the beginning of 2 being the main point

Does it matter you youtube watching idiot? Yeah I get it. Post the same thread again tomorrow. You don't play shit.

I'd say Odin Sphere.

SOUL

>PS3 controller not supporting push sensitive buttons
Except it does. DS2-4 all have analogue circuit ribbons.

The ports arent that fucking bad at all, there are no MAJOR problems with them at all

It looks better you fucking baby

There's no major problems with a lot of remasters that Yea Forums has a lot of problems with

>say the colors suck
>YOU DONT PLAY THE GAEM UR OPINIONS DONT MATER FUCK U JEWTUBBBEE
Underage. Come back in a few years.

textbook case of soul vs soulless. However, I'm pretty sure a soulfag would praise the right side for MUH SOUL if it was compared to a modern racing game.

Attached: 1503677775662.jpg (353x397, 19K)

>literally copy the source code for the arcade game
>insane draw distance, renders the entire map at once
>plays just like the original
>8 players on one console
>silky smooth 60 fps

>autists freak out over a light grey road color

soul

Attached: VRMODEL1.webm (720x405, 2.98M)

>being this color blind

The right unironically looks nicer detailed but the lighter colors kinda do suck.

soulless

Attached: VRSWITCH.webm (720x405, 3M)

this
aside from debatable color choices it's a remaster done right

yes i actually care about accuracy wow

I'm color blind so it's all grey to me

>original is 30fps
>Switch is 60fps
The choice is clear

Enhanced ports are not remakes.

Ys The Oath in Felghana.

Attached: 82.png (1213x1361, 1.44M)

Nigger I guarantee it you've never even played this game.

If you think the only color change is the road you’re unironically brain dead. Go away, shill.

how the fuck did I record the webms then you absolute brainlet

Attached: 1549742477079.gif (242x210, 894K)

HGSS

just turn down screen's brightness, up the contrast & turn up the blacks if you can

probz will look the same

Literal child lol

Muramasa Rebirth as well for that matter

Everything else is an improvement. I'd rather take an improved frame rate and being available on a modern device than less washed out colors any day, thank you

I prefer some of the original town tracks in GSC. The remakes tried to add too much fluff and at least one track in the remake legit sounds like farting.

>unironically being proud of a souped up washed out arcade port
the fucking STATE of switch owners

True but overall I rate both soundtracks highly and you have access to both soundtracks

the best part is that it can be emulated on PC kek

Did they fix hue? Reds look pinkish

I'm not proud of it because I don't care that much, but it's pretty obviously the definitive version

Piss off retard, you dont care about the original game and just want to shitpost

This game is shit and not worth playing so why are you even fighting for something so outdated

Attached: 1501017876020.jpg (640x604, 36K)