What do opinions do you have that most of Yea Forums does not share?

What do opinions do you have that most of Yea Forums does not share?

Attached: v is wrong.jpg (640x480, 62K)

The Smash series isn't bad or anything but it's really overrated. It's an alright party game but in no way the masterpiece it's fans would have you think it is.

Stalker is overrated. I beat it, and all I could think was a solid 6.

MGS5, while having a terrible story, still has fun as fuck gameplay and is up there with MSG2+3

WRPGs are garbage outside of mid 2000s Bioware games

not liking smash isn't that unpopular here, but being indifferent rather than loving it or hating it is i guess

60$ for a game isnt expensive and neither is 400$ for a console

It's ok to enjoy video games.

Yuri makes a game better.

Metal Gear Solid is the game that started the movie game trend
I always get attacked when I say this for some reason, must be because I'm right.

Casual gaming is the ideal amount. Anything beyond that and you end up missing out on a lot of what life has to offer.

Prefer Chuck over Sneed

400-700$ is the perfect ratio for console prices
Anything above or below is probably cheap brazilian shit or ripoff consoles with no games

Botw is a masterpiece.

All three mass effect games are great but me1 is almost unplayable now a days

/pol/ is bad for you

Women and minorities taking more prominent roles in vidya is not the end of vidya

Attached: o7wxsnxhcl311.png (988x289, 29K)

TF2's Soldier isn't overpowered.

RDR2 was a good game.

Attached: 1546724689544.jpg (540x294, 37K)

Witcher 3 is a piece of shit, geralt is a huge loser.

Saints Row 2 sucks.

>most of Yea Forums

Depending on the mode/event Overwatch is a genuinely fun game to play and is a decent alternative to TF2.

I've only ever heard good things about it, I can't stand it though.

I think the switch sucks, and I like Nintendo but its a lackluster console with another lame gimmick

Bethesda and Bioware have never been good.

Deus Ex, Morrowind, and Nocturne were all trash in general and weak compared to others in their respective series. Planescape is also trash.

I hate smash can't stand it for more than a few minutes, and moreso the obsessed rosterfags who aren't even good at the game or even play it.

Nintendo fucking sucks. They've been feeding on the seed of formerly great franchises for the past 11.5 years.

There is nothing wrong with pixel art in games

Jump Force is the best fighting game
Every Pokemon Mystery Dungeon is trash
Pokemon Gale of Darkness is the only good pokemon game
SMITE is the best MOBA

It's impossible to answer that with all the shilling and falseflagging and raids that go down here

>Dark Souls 3 is the best Souls-game and the best game of all time as well
>Super Mario 3D World > Super Mario Galaxy & Super Mario Odyssey