ITT: autistic things you do while playing games

ITT: autistic things you do while playing games

Attached: 67DD58AE-14F0-4B2F-9954-1A82D56B40CE.jpg (250x187, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zc3vAdsiPV4
boards.fireden.net/v/search/text/"ITT: Autistic things you do"/type/op/
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLHHunUG-nmpQG0fvCgUKCkAPZUUz1OWeQ
youtu.be/9MXz3vXuVQc
discord.gg/4S2rk7
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Repost this same thread with the same fucking picture and topic every day.

stare at my characters butt

Sneed

When I play SS13 I can't join mid-round. I've waited up to two hours to play the next round.

I push up random objects around me and make first person firing / reload animations out of them. I'll hold an object in the bottom right of my periphery and just fire / reload it some how.

Attached: 1451790018116.png (255x253, 5K)

Slow walk through town

youtube.com/watch?v=zc3vAdsiPV4

pick*

>Time to make sure I have 1 of everything and never use anything rare
>What's that? It isn't too hard to collect items?
>Time to make sure I have 99 of everything and STILL never use anything rare

Attached: 1557566566756.gif (649x719, 2.27M)

Not sure if I'm actually a sperg, but I've always been very particular about visuals and sound in games.

It seems like my brain can become "overloaded" from all the sounds and shit going on screen, so I can't focus on gameplay much. To give an example, I remember I used to be really distracted by footstep noises coming from my character, and I only wanted to play games where I thought the footsteps sounded good to me.

Attached: 1519728803905.jpg (168x300, 6K)

Post it, you know which one

I like to pretend I'm playing for a huge audience, like as if I'm presenting and explaining a demo of the game.
Other than that I'm a massive roleplayer. So much that I often get lost from the game's main objective. This happens in every game, from singleplayer to MMOs. I try my hardest to blend in with NPCs and the game world.

Attached: 1550870198736.jpg (2048x1536, 286K)

lets get this over with
>reload after one shot
>make ammo counter some round number
>pick up every item until overencumbered
>pretend to do a lets play in your head
>visit ever branch of a fork and choose the one most likely to have side content
>switch off the game if a team member dies
>never use items and thus have way too many left in the end

Attached: box.png (593x677, 456K)

>imagine doing let's plays in my head constantly while growing up
>try to actually start one last year
>it's boring, bad, and my lack of any sort of charisma slaps me in the face hard with reality when I play back the recorded audio

i sit on my chair in two poses only, pic related
i talk outloud to myself and pretend im a new character aside with the cast

Attached: Untitled.png (685x416, 19K)

Post it

in Darkest dungeon if some negative quirk Feels right i just let it be
Oh, the Thrall, the big fucking guy who used to be a slave is now dumb and has a chance of attacking his own allies, sod it it fits
The Heir is a perfectionist now and will get stressed out if he misses? fuck it, makes sense

Just thought of another autistic thing I do, I'm immediately disgusted by people modding mechanics-changing things into the game.

boards.fireden.net/v/search/text/"ITT: Autistic things you do"/type/op/

Attached: 115 plus one.png (900x640, 220K)

If someone spills a box of toothpicks I quickly count them all and say out loud how many there are.

why doe he keep changing the filenames

When i use shotguns i flick at the target at the last second and jump when firing.

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLHHunUG-nmpQG0fvCgUKCkAPZUUz1OWeQ

Touch my nipples during loading screens.

I like to immerse myself when playing single player games, and always act like it's a movie or a demonstration. Doesn't matter how many times I've played through a game, my character will always act as if they're encountering shit for the first time.

D O U B L E
D O U B L E
S A V I N G
S A V I N G

I always need to sit cross legged in my computer chair, or at least one leg under my body while the other dangles.

Right for me

>have private videos on my youtube channel of me playing SMW rom hacks when i was 13

When i play Mario 64 i hold my breath when i go under the water

Holy shit fucking EXPOSED! Hackerman found OP out! Now he can't post any more!

Attached: hacking.webm (356x200, 804K)

I voice act a character behind the protagonist, who get's mad because they wont acknowledge him. Or if I get to choose what the character says, my voice acted one temptes the MC to do evil things.

It's fine

>play RPG
>meet a new npc
>save & load game until I've heard every dialogue string before deciding which I pick
>do that even with quests with different endings or quest chains

Witcher 3 took me like over 100 hours because of this

Attached: I love you, daddy.webm (1152x648, 2.88M)

whats the problem? at least it's vidya discussion.
THIS is a problem

Attached: 1558369927310.png (1916x6746, 1.91M)

>party rpg based game
>cheat in stats and play game on hardest difficulty
>only use main protagonist

Attached: 1554034421263.png (440x482, 134K)

fucking hell, twitch faggots are mentally ill

Compared to the production values and the much higher charisma of YouTube's most popular fire emblem players? Not especially.
youtu.be/9MXz3vXuVQc

That's not bad at all actually. It helps that you're clearly passionate about the game, it might be a personal thing but for a slow paced game like fire emblem is fine to have a more relaxed commentary like yours.

Better than anything I have made.

Talk to myself
Yell at enemies

Keeps the fuzz off his tail

an autistic thing I do in games is that I can't help but overlevel my characters with grinding if it's an option

One thing my friend does in open world games is that he refuses to advance the main story until he's literally cleared the rest of all the available side content first. He does it in every open world game, and it's often the reason why he never finishes most of them.

>click icons in a very specifc way, pixel perfect, if I don't I get annoyed and try make it right
>get the urge to delete items I tried hard to get
Why do I hurt myself like this?

honestly better than 80% of lets plays I've seen

Staring at toes while thinking about why I'm still alive, discord.gg/4S2rk7

i do this but will only use a consumable so long as it has infinite supply

Thanks lads

Attached: f710faf.jpg (750x1030, 79K)

i rock back and forth a good bit if no one is around, especially during intense fights. i'm undiagnosed but i'm like 80% sure i'm actually on the spectrum.

Attached: 1550776550778.jpg (865x900, 249K)

Dunno if it's autism but I always test out shooting at light bulbs.

Attached: 1555710365072.jpg (326x326, 63K)

pretend I have 4 arms

also i literally never run from random encounters in rpg's, talk out loud to myself, and like to try and get all the trophies

>lost 5 out of 1200 health in first encounter
>next encounter
>"hmmm better top myself off with this limited health item just in case"

Every time I play a game, I mentally add it to an expanded universe of every game I've played, with the one connecting factor between each game, each universe, and each protagonist that I "borrowed" them for a moment, to make them better. When possible, I leave a mark behind on the save file to show that I was there: certain words and names, the arrangement of objects, a lot of it depends on the type of game and the capabilities of how much I can customize. Sometimes it has to be as simple as the name I give a weapon. But always something.

talk to myself like i'm a lets player, double saving, and of course making sure to fully heal my party after every single random battle in a jrpg

kek

run around in circles while attacking an enemy even if it serves no benefits and possibly even puts me at a disadvantage

I name my character the canon name

Attached: ff549ed49613c14de720cce14568ca50.jpg (1179x1023, 428K)

jesus

only thing i do is go off on anyone who is chewing on the mic in voice chat. can't stand it
i also cant play any fps game if im not laying on my back on a couch. i feel like i perform much worse while sitting

That’s not autistic

>ammo count
>30/123
>shoot 3 times
>reload
>30/120
>happy

in Dark Souls 3 I always twohand the Caestus to put away my weapon when i'm near NPCs

Attached: 1489566023207.png (500x309, 181K)

I care about my character's looks more than an actual gameplay. If I can't customize good enough my own character (like mmo's) then there's no way I'll ever enjoy that game. I can spend hours in character's creation screen.

I call every enemy and npc a nigger and every town is also niggerville or something. Items are "nigger's claymore" or "purified nigger's steel mace of shocks"

i think up random backstories for women when i play gta then i follow them around thinking about their life and how happy they are and when my dick is fully erect that's when i'll start killing them. usually i like to draw it out but recently ive been getting really fucking hard over just pulling out a pistol and shooting them in the back of the head without them knowing what's coming.

Literally the least autistic option when it comes to naming characters

Can't you just use the switch weapon button to put it away? Should work if you only have one weapon equipped to that hand.

>autistic things you post while on Yea Forums

Me. Unless the game's combat mechanics are unplayable.

>don't reload in places where people would find the used magazine

Every game I play that has character creation, I make the same character and pretend he's jumping between universes

Attached: 1488242252875.webm (379x212, 261K)

Saxon?

When I play fighting games if I land a move with a long animation like a command grab or super, I touch my face. Like scratch my nose for a second or something. I don't even notice when I do it.

Can't be autistic if it's correct.

Who the fuck even is that?

I may do one or two main quest missions but I also have to clear side content before getting into mq. I never finished witcher 3, KCD or dragon's dogma.

it's pewdiepie

Some annoying looking faggot wow player, who for whatever reason is literally shilled by youtube, he keeps popping up in everybody's recommendations

I constantly reload because I want the number of bullets maxed out. I'm getting better at avoiding this, but the temptation is always there. Doesn't usually matter too much anyway, since I only play single-player.

I always made a nice comfy camp by a lake for Arthur before I stopped playing red dead

He doesn't show up in mine. Maybe it's because I'm not underage and don't watch any streamer.

If a game has a song with lyrics I'll usually look up the lyrics and sing along when it comes on
Don't judge me, I just like singing to myself.

yeah but when you do that the sheath magically disappears
when you use the ceastus the weapon gets sheathed

Attached: das3.jpg (1920x1080, 671K)

Are those cats dying?

No, I thought that too when I saved the picture. Did some research and found out pic was taken during lunch break in the back of a vet clinic, they're just sedated waiting for procedures

>setting the videos to private instead of deleting them in a "post-puberty realization" of how retarded I was
Man, if only I could've been as smart as you

>stealth section
>quicksave
>feel like a bitch
>don't quicksave
>have to slowly crouch through sections i've never fucked up on but never quicksave after

Attached: wahuff.jpg (936x853, 151K)

>autistic things you do while playing games
I play video games
anything more autistic than that?