Legitimate question. How do we save Classic from streamers?

Legitimate question. How do we save Classic from streamers?

Can Blizzard banish them to their own servers?

Attached: CBCDE617-A483-445B-B423-902FF6FC72F9.jpg (1148x625, 142K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yV2Qlio5_uk
twitch.tv/videos/427045775&ved=2ahUKEwiV1ajx6q_iAhUCR6wKHdNuB8wQwqsBMAF6BAgIEAg&usg=AOvVaw390jeFWf7_z8-twmhlEmR4
youtube.com/watch?v=hFqHpETTyqQ&ab_channel=EverythingTwitch[Asmongold]
youtube.com/watch?v=ChKVWIN2gzc
youtube.com/watch?v=Yci-HlI3TB8
youtube.com/watch?v=idOV_Q3XAJo&t=0m34s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No op they can’t, I’m sorry but as much as you want to go “home” you can’t deny the fact that there will now be a whole new group of people in your “home” that wasn’t there before

Wow Classic is way too fucking boring to be streamed.

You have to use it to your advantage. Like I made 7M selling boes to method fanboys so they can gift items to raiders on stream and have their name pronounced. You can apply this to Classic.

Attached: CBCDE617-A483-445B-B423-902FF6FC72F9.png (1148x625, 528K)

Just play on non mutt server.

fanee wojak edit

Attached: 1558194884303.jpg (480x411, 41K)

Gank them or gank their zoomer fanboys following them around.

play on yuro servers, will be no streamers here

much better

Use this version

Attached: Asmonrat.png (1148x625, 300K)

also pvp servers only

Can someone explain the image to me. I don’t get it.

get the crew together and grief them all day long

>This will only effect US servers
Feels good being a EUfriend, why don't you guys come on over here instead

Great pictures
Truly the height of the Yea Forums Classic WoW community

This. The salt generated from Asmonbald getting ganked in wPvP was legendary and even made him decide to grind for whirlwind axe offline.

Classicfriends already seething about Streamers
Even though they can avoid their servers

>yuros don't stream
???

You think the children on Yea Forums are capable of anything but wojak edits?

Literally who?

Rise to the occasion

youtube.com/watch?v=yV2Qlio5_uk

Attached: Escanor.jpg (400x500, 67K)

The virgin solution:
>just play on Euro servers
>just play on PvP servers
>just play with friends
>just continue playing private servers

The chad solution:
>quit WoW twelve years ago and continue not giving a fuck about it

Attached: file-20170606-3681-rinuot.png (1000x945, 267K)

Kungen

Link?

>anyone posting on an anonymous video games imageboard
>chad

Attached: 53a32c5507600.png (497x301, 152K)

they'd get triggered by having servers for spaniards, germans, french etc..

Head too wide, yet a big improvement

twitch.tv/videos/427045775&ved=2ahUKEwiV1ajx6q_iAhUCR6wKHdNuB8wQwqsBMAF6BAgIEAg&usg=AOvVaw390jeFWf7_z8-twmhlEmR4

Pretty sure this is the one, you'll have to scan around, I just saw it live when /wowcg/ linked it.

youtube.com/watch?v=hFqHpETTyqQ&ab_channel=EverythingTwitch[Asmongold]
>No disarm
>no demo shout
>no sunder
>no intercept
>no pummel
>Gets beat by a mage wanding him to death
How are the people who think he is good?

Attached: 1419016387649.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

He also needs the flailing arms but super stick like

YO DO YOU NEED THAT?
CAN I HAVE THAT?

why do people watch this faggot?

we 'aving a Yea Forums guild for classic or nah?

Pummel is like level 38 dude. He could be using Shield Bash from 12 onwards but that'd require him to know how to stance dance.

based and Hordepilled

user...

only even mildly interested if it's EU and whoevers in charge actually kicks autistic spergs. I'm not hanging around 15 year olds in the bodies of 30 year olds.

Streamer: exists

Yea Forums Yea Forums:

Attached: IMG_20190522_142819.jpg (586x669, 43K)

Is it? I thought it was 30, but then again I never played warrior classic and this guy is a warrior only main. Still not using intercept and demo shout is just mind boggling to me

same

No intimidating shout either.

>facebook meme format

Attached: 1557246201251.png (960x960, 548K)

I mean even so Warrior kinda blows cock at that level. It only really comes to life in the 40s and up with Mortal Strike.

I unironically played on a German server called Madmortem back in BC, despite not being German, was pretty comfy with the low pop and all.
Went back to Venture Co after a while though cause it was more fun to gank the YOGS guild

Cringe

Attached: 1557664763972.jpg (622x670, 120K)

There is no reason to let someone just free cast heal when you have a skill to stop it.

who the fuck wants to play horde
literal mudhut niggers eating KFC in their designated nigger KFC huts in the middle of every zone (complete with every vendor, more quests then alliance and FP ofc oh and sometimes there is even a zeppelin or free transport thrown in) while chimping on anything that moves in numbers only despite rolling for pvp racials but never actually 1v1ing to use them
then porting into their literal mudhut nigger KFC city called "orgrimmar" more like ogreshit lol blizzard literally took some somalian shithole town and copy pasted it into wow to give that authentic nigger feel to the faction le monster races br0 check out these NO SHOES so whacky better name myself something fucking retarded like boogerbones to fit in btw get owned kid totally bg queued out of that 1v1 close one
you want a sick capital city to afk in br0? take your pick :

- literal sewer shithole with aids and feces everywhere
- some fucking retarded canyon thing where you fall off and die
- literal nigger kfc somali city

NO

SHOES

NO SHOES
N O S H O E S
N I G G E R

FUCK YOU HORDE NIGGERS

>implying WoW threads aren't facebooktier with all the wojaks and pepes you faggots post

Attached: Costanza.jpg (225x225, 6K)

I know. He clearly doesn't know how to stance dance.

>meme is bad
>posts another over posted meme
uh huh

Yea Forums groups or guilds in 2019 would be nothing but scheming trannies and autismos.

Attached: 1548718629221.jpg (5616x3574, 1.66M)

>play Alliance
>get shit on in pvp despite outnumbering the Horde
>go cry while dilating my fronthole and donate to Asmongold

Leave Jesse alone you bullies

The memes and content would be great tho.

HOLY SHIT this is too much

Attached: 1438878514606.jpg (258x245, 12K)

This is why you join an 8ch guild instead.
youtube.com/watch?v=ChKVWIN2gzc

>Play on pvp server
>Any big streamers gets mobbed nonstop by the people who hate them and streamers and general
>They switch to pve servers because they will be ganked 24/7.

Buttmad beta cuck

>>get shit on in pvp despite outnumbering the Horde
Literally when has that ever happened in the beta till now? Even with asmongold, most big streamers and their faggot followers went horde, and they easily outnumber alliance

You wont even have any Americans on those servers, it's win-win

>streamers are all alliance
>youtubers are all horde

Please explain

Attached: 1557470312958.jpg (633x380, 42K)

I don't get, why do you keep making memes and spam threads about someone you clearly despise? Just fucking ignore him and move on. What you're doing is the definition of seething, you're advertising him for FREE for fucks sake. You really think you're waging some kind of information warfare by spreading his persona around? and trying to make people who never heard of him hate him? To what end? So you can all seethe together?

who cares. the less /incel/ - internet celebrity discussion going on the better. just tell the retards to fuck off or ignore them.

Nice facebook meme son, did you make it yourself?

That's why we're really hoping for RPPVP servers.

You mean 3 insecure americans playing human males + Swifty are alliance everyone else horde?

>streamers are all horde
>youtubers are also all horde
Fixed that for you.

I would join an RP PVP in a heart beat. I hope they have at least one per region or something. Seriously. I enjoy PVP. I enjoy RP. But I'm not giving up the open world PVP just to RP. RP PVP is perfect and as a side effect it scares off all the zoomzooms because using their imagination is 'gay'.

>Legitimate question

Unironically stopped reading there

Attached: 1481138043536.jpg (1024x904, 214K)

>zergs clash
>everyone immediately goes for two people

What's the fucking point?

No fucking battle shout
>using REND
>no inti shout

>Every server is going to be a streamer server
They started the war.

because no one cares about plebs

Problem with RP PvP is it barely never results in anything where the two meet. It really is just for people who like to do both and two gameplay styles actively interfere with one another because it's not like 100% of the players on the server is on the same page.

>take out the "general"
>headless goons who were ordered to do nothing until said leader says so goes in panic mode

Yea Forums guilds have always been superior to 8ch guilds in every MMO i've played

How can people unironically watch assmongoloid the ugliest and most disgusting twitch streamer and how can they donate to him? Who are the people that do it? He didn't even play vanilla, he suck at the game and his personality is obnoxious, he's literally balding autist living in a mold shack. If you have to watch some streamer then fine, but why this one? Are people doing that to feel better about themselves? I guess even the most hopeless NEET incel can look at assmoldgoloid and see that he's not as pathetic, ugly and uncharismatic as him, so that might be the reason. But why waste money on that shit?

Attached: assautismoldgoloid.jpg (480x360, 17K)

didnt think id live to see the day people realized streamers were cancer. im amaze.

>tide pods
Fuck off you literal baby boomer and go to /pol/

>t. triggered tide pod eater

He's the post-ironic culture DSP.

Lissen dude, just stop with threads on the Blizzard forums. We get it, you hate Asmon. but this obsession with him is beyond pathetic. Sad.

Attached: Capture.png (675x379, 472K)

He never played vanilla when stance dancing was mandatory for playing warrior.

lol stay mad

This should be the only one used.

>Level 30 and already has a helmet and whirlwind axe
Fuck streamers and fuck the zoomers who funnel shit to these idiots.

When streamers streamed single player games it was fine, I just didn't pay any attention to them. But in multiplayer games their beta orbiters ruin it for everyone

>Why, of course I main a female gnome warlock. How could you tell?

Attached: 1558540611762.png (680x760, 191K)

dude it was easy to get in vanilla too? you just some high lvl-ish guy to help you with quest. It's not unreasonable to have either at 30

>We're going home.
The community will be shit and if you want to camp anyone or gank a streamer, you will probably be banned under some new bullshit rules, despite the fact that anyone who doesn't want to be camped should roll on a PvE server.

Attached: got night king lich king wow.jpg (648x704, 164K)

Keep spreading it lol. Threadly reminder this disgusting subhuman asmonstink let all of his teeth rot out because he doesnt understand basic hygiene. He would wake up and pluck the clotted blood from his rotting gums and just wipe it on his wall. His fucking wall. Who does that to their own home?

Be european

because you're a massive faggot

>posts a funee rage comic edit
what exactly is your point here

>making bullshit up
lmao
give me one example of that happening of anyone getting banned by anything as ridiculous as that.

>THE INTERNET IS SHIT
ISHITFIGGIDY

yikes and noshoespilled

>mage iceblocks
>he doesn't fucking bandage
I played a fucking paladin in vanilla but even I know this jesus christ

in WoW streamers get banned not people that grief streamers

Attached: virgin_night_king_chad_lich_king.jpg (2048x1099, 199K)

Are you implying European WoW players are virgins?

I'll join a low pop for comfy Vanilla experience

>everyone know each other
>retards are quickly banned from community
>not a tons of guilds
>reputation is important
>everyone help each others
>personnality and skills value more than class / race / specs

High pop servers are cancer.

4channel*

How did they shitposting go from

>LOL HAHA NOST SHUT DOWN
to
>CLASSIC WILL NEVER HAPPEN
to
>PEOPLE WILL QUIT CLASSIC AFTER 2 WEEKS TRUST ME
to
>LAYERING AND PHASING WILL KILL WPVP
to
>MUH STREAMER ARE GOING TO KILL CLASSIC

What's wrong with retail cucks?

Attached: 1530484521024.png (609x650, 30K)

>this is the face of WoW Classic

Attached: assmoldgoloid.jpg (260x194, 5K)

so do taurens actually have a better melee max range or how does that work?

and then everyone quits and you wait until AQ when character transfers get into the game

is he based?

Attached: BnUUh5KE_400x400.jpg (400x400, 20K)

Happens all the time in Fortnite.

They are getting desperate.
Only 3 more months until their game dies for good.

God I'm glad Gay of Thrones is over so I don't have to hear about that shit all the time anymore. Good fucking riddance.

>Banged the hottest mage in all of Azeroth
Jaina Proudmoore?

Fuck off

Classic is already doa the more we heae about the less likely it seems it will be an actual vanilla experience. The game was bettee sure but that isnt saying mhch when there are games like xiv that are already miles better.

Even people here seem to be falling for his act, so yes.

Stop posting this shithead

Attached: Mentally ill twitchfaggots.png (1916x6746, 1.91M)

it should be illegal for a streamer to stream other players without their consent desu

Yes.

Attached: Jaina_1.png (1453x2284, 3.24M)

Nice phoneposting.

youtube.com/watch?v=Yci-HlI3TB8

gkick for any reference to twitch

Attached: based.webm (760x410, 2.43M)

>xiv
piss off weeb faggot.

>What's wrong with retail cucks?

If you actually think people that play retail and browse here are genuinely upset, you're retarded. It's all Ironic Shitposting, user and it's killed this website more than anything else.

Does he have AIDS? His face looks like someone in the late stage of AIDS.

i hope asmongold makes a woyer guide before release

People did this to non-streamers. so basically no difference

he's fucking vile wtf

how are streamers a problem? i honestly dont get it

They're bigger in general, which means bigger hitbox, longer range and a bigger deadzone for hunters.
They can also get stuck trying to run through some doorways while mounted.

>If you actually think people that play retail and browse here are genuinely upset, you're retarded.

Dude you you have to read the actual forums and you would know this is not a joke people are fucking upset about classic and I mean like they feel it's threatening BFA. Sure there's some shitposting but never underestimate Blizzdrones. They are like extrem autism.

All of this shit is easy to get on your own, it just takes time. Dude had people stream sniping him almost the entire time.

t.faggot westaboo

if it was real classic , server would crash at the first 40 raid invading any city for 3 days

Have you never seen eceleb destroy a game with his orbiters?

No one likes asmongoloid for his skill.

nice orc assassin

Alrigth jokes over, back to your containment site

Attached: 1557891097037.png (800x600, 70K)

BASED ASMON

Re-read my post again a little more slowly. People that play retail and browse [here] are just shitposting. I have no doubt that WoW Forums posters are actually that retarded, but anything here is just straight up false flagging in attempts to get (You)'s and piss everyone off.

Play on EU, all the streamer will be on NA

It's held 3rd most streamed game since it came out and they're just doing lvl 30 content. It will do fine.

stop

Needs to be updated with the streamer menace.

Attached: 1445912347733.png (483x3182, 229K)

No because I play on european servers with the trannies

Xiv lol off ya self weeb

>just takes it all and throws it into a garbage bag in 5 minutes

wow its almost like its really easy to not be a slob

>destroy
no, but i have seen waves of newfags effectively kill niche games for like a week or up to a month.

Help me decide bros, Tauren or Night Elf druid?

Attached: 1558445523830.gif (235x300, 1009K)

Night elf

Is there any real backlash against Classic streamers or is it just 4chin autists?

asmond?

The non-streamer youtuber hate them too

warstomp

Probably not since majority play horde and all streamers going horde doesnt bother them.

is not useable in animal forms

>all those orbiters couldn't protect their dear leader

youtube.com/watch?v=idOV_Q3XAJo&t=0m34s

doesnt matter

I'll only stream on youtube because youtube allows higher bitrates and the viewers to change stream quality without the streamer having to partner with the site. I will also not have any facecam, won't have paid sub, and I won't have popups on stream announcing who is subbing or following, and I will have push to talk and speak sparsely. I will also only have ingame sound on 15% master volume.

It took 1 streamer "Swifty" to transfer from Darkspear back in the days to have the server completely destroyed.
Now there are dozen of streamers with even bigger audience. The moment they say "we move from realm A to realm B" Realm A gets abandoned to a point where you can't find group to raid or do battlegrounds whereas realm B login queue is now 2 hours because everyone wants to stream snipe and eat assmond sodapopin ass

Sodapoppin was getting angry and flustered with his chat giving him shit when he was in the early 20s. He was acting like a baby cursing every other word and was clearly pissed off. That's the only thing I watched for an hour or so. I hate twitch and just wanted to see a bit of what classic was looking like

All right guys, not trying to say one game is worse, I just want a good MMO. So far my choices seem like Guild Wars 2, WOW, FFXIV, fucking runescape, or elder scrolls online. Which one should I play? I need a good MMO

Depends on which side your friends will play on.

do u want to be labeled as a furry or tranny

>friends

haha, they're undecided too haha

They have all complained quite a lot after playing just a few days. Streamers in general are crybaby manchildren.

>references trannies
>horde is 70%BE trannies

ironic

>He plays the sidekick.

this is what playing nothing but nu WoW does to you

Well poopsockers are mad level cap is not getting raised. As if anyone is actually "beta testing" anything.

>>horde is 70%BE trannies
Not in the only version of the game that matters.

Attached: dab.gif (498x359, 408K)

I'm not gonna watch this video desu, but I assume he ovaryacts to everything like every streamer/youtuber does. I don't like that stuff

RP in MMOs has always been gay.
It's fine in moderation and certainly shit like having setting-appropriate names and no making blatant references to the real-world is fine. So eliminating streamer fans could be a benefit.

But the problem with RP is that it's usually not meaningful to people unless there's some kind of conflict that you have to resolve in a character-appropriate manner. Most in-game conflicts are resolved in obvious, generic ways. So as a roleplayer you either have to roleplay as a retard who can't see obvious solutions to problems so you can be in character, or you have to be an attention whore and generate pointless conflict with other players.

As a result a lot of RP fags are just fucking annoying as shit to play with. So they get a reputation for being gay.

Neither of those races.
Not that class.

I think it's clear he doesn't play Horde though, user.

No nickers, no purchase

Kill all zoomers. Shouldn't be hard lol they're all weak and gay

what do you play faggot?

Gank them into submission, but do it in a way that humiliates them even further, like with an all Dwarf Rogue squad with commonly themed shitpost names etc

Make it so unfun for them to play that they can only do it off stream, which severely limits their ability to play, considering streaming is their income for the bigger names.

looooool

This is probably the funniest thing they're doing. What are they renaming it?

how about it?

Attached: 15585563612732.png (483x3182, 232K)

good luck ganking anything that has a raid guarding them

Pretty good so far.

Needs a "Make Azeroth Great Again"

all professional streamers shall be ganked and camped mercilessly

this has always been a retarded argument

do you actually think the zoomies watching their streamers 24/7 are any good at the game?

no, they put in minimal effort and follow around the streamer probably 10 or more levels lower than him. also, they already gave him all their gold so they run in crappy greens.

itll be like hot knife through butter killing streamer followers. theyre always half AFK anyway because their eyes are on their second monitor watching the twitch.

Attached: 1555534744677.png (446x435, 70K)

You didn't see asmongold get easily picked off from his crowd hiding in Arathi?

*bans you for targeted harassment *
hen nothing personnel sid

Why the fuck do people watch this "Asmongloid watches The Fall of 76" videos.
Its the same shit those people hated except its someone they like doing it.

Attached: 1528816649753.gif (379x387, 229K)

Fake news.

Blizzard repeatedly has stated griefing and ganking are part of the game mechanics. their GMs arent even able to interfere. the only times they can interfere is if a player is like griefing a quest NPC for a week straight.

this isn't your shitty private server

Attached: 124124.jpg (125x103, 1K)

new

Attached: 155855636127322.png (483x3182, 248K)

Why do people look to Asmongold for WoW advice? He's so fucking shit at it, even retail.

Like a playable version of twitch chat, such fascinating horrors awaits.

Attached: Sober.png (937x700, 530K)

I got into the beta and people are already rushing it instead of just enjoying it because of streamers. So it's definitely affecting it.

This is the kind of people that do mythic raiding on retail.

And they think they're hot shit because "muh complex boss mechanics". What a fucking joke.

That happened to Yea Forums years ago and I'm still here. Fuck it.

He was never a cutting edge mythic raider. World 1000 player that does content when he overgears it.

>beta
>go to northshire mine
>tryhard lv 4 warlock with a le epic clever pvp-name (referencing dots) running ahead tagging my mobs
>spit on them
>they start some shit in /say chat
PVP Servers. PVP Servers never changes.

Because he used to make the funny xd '''''elitist''''' content, and carries himself with some strange form of autistic confidence in regards to the game

Add into the fact he knows all the other "Big Names" in WoW streaming, it gives the impression he's good by association of reputation. You ask any of the world prog raiders that stream and they'll either say he's average at best or shit, never good

Attached: 6wvm8fm.png (813x716, 830K)

perfect

The point is, he has done end game retail content. And as most of retail players he talks about retail having "complex' boss fights.

Then you see these people playing Classic and realize they are complete garbage and lost when the game don't hold their hands.

As the foremost Yea Forums mullah, I decree that blizzard must be destroyed. The only solution is jihad.

now this is a holy war i can get behind

I miss the old Asmongold that made how-to videos and soloing guides, now he's just a soulless parasite leeching off other people's work while leeches leech off him so they can make some easy money on youtube.

can we make blizzard turn on twitch streamers?

even - orc
odd - undead

even - uninstall and never play WoW
odd - dilate

>complains about gear
>is stacked due to zoomers funneling shit

Gaming is dead

ha, get fucked

Doubtful, it's literally free advertising for them.

Was hammer of wrath a thing during lvl60?

I have a very, very minor feeling that retail may improve once all the steamers and zoomers move to classic.

Is there a single other type of thread other than WoW threads that has this many underage people posting?

Smash threads

>advertise to people who don't really care about vanilla
>scare away vanilla boomers in the first month when they get sick of streamer fan clubs being in their game
>streamer fan clubs leave in the second month when the next big game comes out
>no one left
brilliant.

Pokemon

Back in my day, we'd just gank people and camp graveyards if there was someone we didn't like playing. You zoomers are wanting to run to Mommy Blizz immediately without fighting.

I can't gank people on MY side. I don't give a shit if the alliance is fawning over streamers because I can't understand anything they say.

>Try and gank someone
>They just move to a different sharded version of the server
Nice try fag

>inb4 blizzard bans you for a week for "stream sniping" with no proof for ganking a streamer too many times

streamers could easily ruin classic. i wont play with anyoine that has that annoying mic compressor and forced streamer faggot voice. im already annoyed just imagining it

also if you roll need on any of their items theyll get you blacklisted

Attached: 1542526729500.jpg (628x534, 76K)

>Gank someone
>He joins his friend party and is now shard- I mean layered into another layer.
"Sip".... just like the good 'ol days.

Attached: 1557947600082.png (1645x1642, 291K)

confirmed for not happening but its ok shitposter, you tried your best

>gurubashi arena
>some other guy from horde takes chest before soda
>YOU ARE BLACKLISTEDDDDDDD!
>YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO DONATE ME MONEY EVER AGAIN!!!!
>AAAAAAAAAARGHHHH!
>BLACK LISTED!!!!
holy fuck, classic will be a blast with those streamers...

>16:46

Attached: 1555463110034.jpg (1024x903, 70K)

didn't even read the thread yet, but BASED

Attached: 40.png (370x53, 2K)

He's not a mythic world 1000 raider. He's a fucking LFR shitter. Calling him a mythic raider or a world 1000 player would be a compliment to him

That video is actually pretty fun to watch becuase you can tell he is getting angry

I changed a few panels of stuff to make more sense for WoW Classic

Attached: WoW Classic in a nutshell.png (483x3182, 370K)

being this cucked by devs.

He's shit

Horde is the streamer faction, why do people keep complaining about Alliance?

I don't see you making anything.

Hotted, Greek, forsen?

But it does? if you join the party of a guy in another layer you shard into that one.

Who?
Greek will get bored and get back to Minecraft in a week
Forsen will get bored after one day

>Zoomer wojak
Zoomers don’t play WoW.

hey sockhead conjure me up some water

Attached: home.jpg (798x578, 89K)

It's literally THE zoomer MMO.

Attached: __junko_touhou_drawn_by_okema__d0318b543e8cd7e3114a2bde105ad460.jpg (600x600, 118K)

But they watch people who play WoW.

What's with all the fags coming into our threads and making fun of streamers and Lets Plays? Streamers are are a great way to unwind when you don't want to play a game yourself and hanging out in chat and donating is the equivalent of going out with friends. I'm still in the company of people I like and instead of wasting money on stupid alcohol, I can donate to my favorite streamer and feel good knowing I'm furthering the career of someone that brings me great joy and a lot of entertainment. I mean, what's the difference between a small donation of $30-$50 and spending that at the bar? I don't feel like shit in the morning if I donate unlike the hangover I'll eventually have...

Making fun of someone for liking a streamer is just ignorant and shows how out of touch you really are. Seriously, my dad makes fun of me for being 20 while still being into video games, watching people play video games and still being a virgin. He routinely asks me if I've finally lost my virginity or found a girlfriend each time I come home. He emasculates me in front of my friends by saying stupid shit like "At least you guys get pussy, right?" and "Maybe you guys can set him up with some girls!" He blames democrats and "nerds" like me for the sissification of America and the West in general. I can't even blame him for raising me incorrectly because my older brother plays football at a D1 school while majoring in mechanical engineering.

He used to play baseball while he finished his degree so I tried to show him how competitive e-sports were while I was watching Smash evo and he just asks "Aren't you a little too old for Nintendo?" This shit gets so fucking annoying and it's actually having an impact on my mental health. He actually started calling me "Virgy" in public and around other people instead of referring to me by my real name. Fuck him.

Attached: de15df26e9bf61c4f5672a08dc60a50b.jpg (499x481, 28K)

Nigga a decade ago if you tried discussing WoW on Yea Forums you were called underage and threads were derailed telling you to play a real MMO. It was pretty much a fisherprice MMO

>pepe img
yeah didn't even bother to look at post.

a decade ago the entirety of Yea Forums were people you would find on a furry friendly tf2 server. who cares

And yet you still gave him a free (You) dopamine release, good job encouraging this kind of behavior you drooling retard.

Jeez between you guys and the streamers/audience I dont know which is worse. Considering you all want to pay for a 15 years old game which was never as good as people make it out to be, you all stupid AF. Grow up.

pretty lackluster 2bh

@463121464
thx for the (you)

Nice blog post faggot. Remember to donate to your favorite e-celeb so they don't have to get a real job.

WoW is a Gen Y/Milennial game. I literally am a zoomer and I’ve never met a single person my age who plays it. Everyone knows about it though.

saw that a couple of minutes ago. I thought soda was supposed to be more based than others.

zoomers don't play MMOs
if you actually played MMOs you'd notice the vast majority of people are over 20 years old

in combat? I find that very hard to believe.

>those eyes
>those boobs

I'm in love

You're pretty naive if you can't answer your own question.

Asmongoloid is a baby man shut-in socially inept goober. He spends practically all his time playing video games and has little to no social grace because he seldom leaves his house. Your social skills are like a muscle, if you don't use them they atrophy. This is why he comes off as such a douchetuber and consequentially why he attracts other low quality, garbage people. Birds of a feather.

Attached: 1508901886523.png (671x449, 66K)

Funny how Sodapoppin is the biggest faggot on the planet about everything else but when it comes to WoW he refuses to take anything for free from stream dicksuckers.

who is payo?

this guy is probably the most classic thing about nu classic, reminiscent of that type of autist guild leader always raging at people and removing officers at random

Alex was right when he said that this could happen

APOLOGIZE

>EU player
>number of EU streamers with more than a hundred viewers can be counted on one hand
BLESSED

Attached: classic wojak.png (209x241, 8K)

Nost was alive back before 8 was on life support. I don't hate the place at all but they've seen much better days. Most people either gave up on imageboards or came back here, even their Yea Forums is a ghost town these days.

His youtube videos on the degrading state of retail are spot on and Blizzard kind of listens to him, so yes

You know he was laughing the whole time right? It was a joke. I know part of autism is being unable to read other people's emotions so I'll give you a pass

Donate to me and I'll let you watch me play WoW Classic beta and masturbate to anime all night.

Server economy is one thing I suppose, but I don't see why I should care about people shooting themselves in the foot for five seconds of fame or streamers who will have a welfare stigma.

Haven't the old YouTubers like Crendor always played horde? I know TB did.

Blizzard doesnt listen to assmongol. They hate him and want nothing to do with him. They even told him to fuck off at blizzcon because he stank up the place

he was clearly joking and was just doing it for laughs. He knew people would ninja his trinket

I know this feel
And even the most active EU streamers gonna play on NA anyway
Americans will get the taste of their own medicine for once. EU is where the actual vanilla experience will be taking place

It's "easy" if you get carried. It's not soloable until like ~34-35.

You cant even save gaming from them
The second streamers became a thing gaming died

I've actually thought about just playing on an EU server. With fiber, my connections to Brussels is 30 ping.

cringe

Timezones might fuck you up. EU raid times will be in the early afternoon for EST.

make sure to also post irl pic of you in 4k HD detail so we can roast you and make caricatures

>not soloable
It's a fucking MMO. You're supposed to group with others and groups can have some characters that are 5ish levels higher.
Sure being a streamer gives you an advantage here but it's the same advantage anyone with decent social skills might have had in the original release.