Day of Infamy is dead

>Day of Infamy is dead
>Red Orchestra 2 is dead
>Post Scriptum is dead
>Day of Defeat
>Call of Duty is Call of Duty
its not fair bros theres no more alive good ww2 shooters anymore

Attached: u-g-P470YX0.jpg (412x550, 36K)

good, ww2 is shit
make bf2143 already

Uhm, sweaty?

Battlefield 5. Have Sex

the game is shit with like 5 maps
I might buy it when the Pacific dlc comes out though

>Red Orchestra 2 is dead
?

>make bf2143 already
Battlefront killed any chance for that

>Red Orchestra 2 is dead

Attached: DfwaWrCXkAApJrL.jpg large.jpg (500x545, 25K)

>less than 1k players daily peak
>a lot of the servers are filled with bots

This isn't some gay ass numale matchmaking game though so 1k players are more than enough to fill a handful of servers to choose from.

Well fuck.

man...day of defeat. That was a long time ago. Nice to see it still isn't completely forgotten.

>>Red Orchestra 2 is dead
please be lying
please

It's alive, but mainly played by people who managed to get it for free at some point.
Veterans left it for RS2.

Veteran here, RS2 sucks ass.

Veteran here, RS2 is fantastic with all the support, but RO2/RS1 has better presentation.

I have both installed because they're fun in different ways

Dude what if we made absolutely awful unbalanced maps lmao.

fuck off you flaming faggot

I am mainly playing RS2 these days. All the people I played together with moved to it. RO2 is just not and retard city.

I think Day of Infamy was great fun, but it was ruined by alienating modded servers due to stats and people keep voting the same 2-3 shitty maps all over again.

Attached: servers.png (814x169, 34K)

just make a lan party and play DoD with your bros?

Attached: 1520490813550.jpg (1018x1024, 134K)

>Verdun is dead

I want to re-live the grittiest war in Human history, and the game is dead, much like those who fought it. FUCK.

Attached: 1529060047572.jpg (700x700, 68K)

Go back

WW2 sucks. It's lame, gay, and old. I want modern - blaring Five Finger Death Punch from an M1 Abrams while you blow up chinks.

Battlefield V is unironically good, it's just that content comes out at a fucking snail's pace.

Also the cosmetic MTs are jewy as hell but at least they're kept segregated from the gameplay stuff.

MoH Allied Assault was the last good WW2 game.

this

>think Titanfall 2 is one of the greatest FPS ever made
>its essentially dead on PS4 even though I assumed Apex would regenerate interest in it
Life is pain. I can't find a fun multiplayer FPS.

Attached: 1538611664792.jpg (300x265, 11K)

RO2 aint dead just yet, i get fairly decent games daily on euro servers and the vets are mostly good banter the biggest issue is the skill gap ,lads with 4000 plus hours are in games with fresh noobs and id say it turns people away

Attached: red_orchestra_in_a_nutshell_by_legionforce-d4yk7eq.jpg (670x1191, 107K)

wrong

Attached: Battlefield_1942_Box_Art.jpg (265x374, 22K)

Do you play it now?

no, why?

Attached: 1550248598013.jpg (500x1028, 49K)

Tannenberg is also good but you're right

what were they thinking with Sandy and DMZ, it's some of the worst map design i've ever played on, and horribly amateurish. Saigon is kinda ok once you get past the shitty embassy, but the maps all seem to have gone down the shitter with each update

i got a question, what happened to shooting Nazis?
in BFV and Call of duty WW" they censored the hell out of the nazis, why? it's not like you're depicting the good guys and we never see them do something straight up evil like in Waw
What happened to modern games? do Swastiks have a copyright now or something?

Germany
Also COD WWII has swastikas in SP

The cosmetics look good at least unlike the reveal.

Attached: Battlefield_V_20190518220131.webm (960x540, 2.94M)

POTATO MASHER! RUN!

>m28
I see you are also a man of culture.