Opinions on the new steam chat app

opinions on the new steam chat app

steamcommunity.com/games/593110/announcements/detail/1621770561065348220

Attached: unnamed.png (472x944, 213K)

discord ripoff, just like the last update

Too little too late. Everyone just uses discord now.

>discord ripoff

and discord isn't ripping off skype and the hundreds of other chat apps? shut the fuck up discord tranny, go back to your data being sold to jews

I have no friends so I have no use for a chat app.
Seems kinda neat though if you talk to Steam friends often

discord is just a slack rip-off tho

I just stay offline all the time, why would I want this shit on my phone too?

It's nice, but I'm still going to stick with Discord.

the difference is that discord works in comparison to skype

>discord without trannies and twitch chat aids
What's the downside?

>steam chat
lmao mentally stable people give no fucks about that shit steam chat is only used by weebs, furfags and other undesirables if valve wiped the chat entirely they would do the universe a favor

This. Most of my steam friends and I have moved to Discord. I don't see a reason to move back.

I dont play games at all or watch any weeb anime shit. I use steam chat to talk to 4 dudes I went to college with from 2009 to 2013 as they dont use facebook

I'm sure the irony of you posting this on Yea Forums is lost on you.

No irony lost in anything. I came here to shit on all of you pathetic social pariahs.

based

Why bother pretending to be that poster if you can't even type in the same retarded style?

>still no voice chat
how can they be this incompetent, holy shit, save us timothy swine

>discord trannies
What a fucking retarded meme. Like if you using discord there is fucking dick pics and trannies all over your screen?

Attached: 1384379369892.png (1012x1088, 600K)

>so rekt he has to pretend I'm a different poster lmao

>anime poster
>discord tranny denier
Like pottery.

I just don't understand this at all.

i like it

Do I still have to use the Steam app for the 2factor authentificator ?
If YES, than this shit is...SHIT.

Kill yourself, tranny, you aren't fooling anyone.

>go back to your data being sold to jews
ohhhh no no no no no somebody tell him what Yea Forums and almost every single other clearnet website and free-service application or executable does nowadays and about the security backdoor every CPU has had regardless of manufacturer since the early 2000s

I don't understand. You play Steam games on PC. Why would you use phone app to chat when you have it right here on desktop.

AHHHHH HE SAID IT HE SAID "DISCORD TRANNY" AGAIN!

Attached: 1540152231743.jpg (1280x720, 155K)

messaging your friends when at work?

Epic reference, tranny, you are so with it.

>you have to make compromises to use services so that means it's ok to use as many botnets as possible
Based retard.

Holy shit you're bad at this.

Actually no it doesn't. It's slack but with better functionality.

Contrary to what tranny orthodoxy tells you, your opinion matters to absolutely no one, freak.

>this tranny will kill itself in your lifetime

Attached: 1308104886280.gif (215x194, 566K)

gtfo tranny

no being based and tardpilled is pretending that discord is necessarily any worse than any other website out there when people that regularly disassemble the platform's code (ie developers of BetterDiscord and other add-ons) can tell you their telemetry isn't any different from what's outlined in their terms-of-service, and trying to get on a high-horse about security on fucking Yea Forums where hiro's been accused of adding a bitcoin miner on one or two occasions and tried to kill the use of adblock at one point

and as mentioned, the security-vulnerability in all (read: ALL) cpu chips since the late 90s to early 2000s, you're compromised by having a modern cpu in your computer whatsoever

What happened to Yea Forums that this qualifies as sick bantz now? This is like a Funnyjunk comments section.

Attached: 1540803644062.png (365x433, 260K)

>all these mentally ill individuals in the thread
see? told you that only weirdos care about the chat lmao

cope tranny

being obsessed with trannies isn't healthy, I agree

Attached: 1555859317062.jpg (220x308, 13K)

cope harder tranny

maybe if i repeat it a bunch of times somebody will give me a (You)

Cope harder tranny

wouldn't repeating "cope" be a cope in and of itself

t. tranny

A copeception.

clearly you've seen the wisdom of my words by backpedaling to just "tranny" again, looks like i win. better luck next time kid

Attached: 1534932099926.png (500x375, 276K)

is this how trannies cope?

Sure thing, tranny. Now get back to the kitchen, faggot.

>people are actually entertained by jumbling around "cope" and "tranny" like a bad YTP, inserting it into sentences where it doesn't belong at complete random
If only there were a magic word to get rid of all the Brazilians and Canadians that post here like the Chinese.

Attached: 1555169150166.jpg (154x113, 8K)

fuming

>this fucking thread

Attached: 1541066076403.gif (280x310, 3.99M)

cope

Discord is literally a better version of Slack. I use both for leisure/work respectively and I can't fucking stand Slack.

I've coped, now what do I do?

dilate

Been there, done that.

>What happened to Yea Forums that this qualifies as sick bantz now?
Where have you been? The election tourists have basically ruined this board. All they can do when losing an argument is to say "dilate" and "tranny" over and over.

>saw a tech savvy guy that works at a tech company use discord

my respect for him immediately vanished

40%

Attached: 1296966477957.jpg (252x240, 10K)

>The election tourists
I agree, I wish these trannies had just killed themselves after Hilary lost instead of setting up camp here.

Why is every single one of your posts about trannies

Attached: 1535805109457.png (720x513, 504K)

>le redpilled gentleman here! Fuck off tranny I don't agree with. Have some conspiracy. XD

2 genders btw

Nice meme.
You know why.

Attached: tiresome.jpg (807x659, 37K)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PLS STOP!! NOT MY DISCORD!!