Post games that no matter how much Yea Forums likes them or recommends them, you cannot get into them

Post games that no matter how much Yea Forums likes them or recommends them, you cannot get into them.

Attached: BE2A2FF2-C5A4-4469-845B-F9E735C3A4A0.jpg (220x310, 20K)

Risk of Rain
Deus Ex
I just don't get it

Any of the Thief games

Pathologic

VTMB. I just do not enjoy RPGs, man.

What about it makes you unable to get into it? It's a very simple 'pick up and play' title that has near endless depth.

Any western game made before 2007

System Shock 2, love the dialogue and story aspect but good god the gameplay sucks ass.

Dragon's Dogma and original Dude Sex

E.Y.E. Divine Cybermancy

Probably the fact that I’ve played better class based shooters like battlefront 2 that have single player content and splitscreen, also no stupid items.

endless space 2. combat is ok, exploring is kind of fun, but tracking down strategic military resources is dull, and the wacky, batshit lore that gets shoved in your face every 20 seconds is really annoying

Souls games. It's not even the difficulty. Just all the different stats you have to level, all the weapons and armor sets, the huge world to get lost in. It's just overwhelming, and I don't know where to begin.

Final Fantasy Tactics

Dwarf fortress

>battlefront 2
OG Battlefront II is overrated trash. Shit maps, space battles sucked ass, hero characters weren't fun, graphics were actually worse than the original. They took a game that was made for PC and consolized the fuck out of the sequel and rushed it for ROTS. The OG Battlefront is way better.
Though I still prefer TF2 to BF1

Kinda hard to get into now. It's got a long history so it's understandable.

>Risk of Rain
an acquired taste, nothing to worry about. Doesn't help that 2 at the moment is barebones and shit

>Deus Ex
Me either. I feel like you had to have played it at the time to properly appreciate it.

>Any of the Thief games
These I played at the time and agree, I never really found them fun. 2 was scary though.

This one I liked, unlike Deus Ex. However it's very hard to get into now, even with all the bug fixes and patches. The game is janky as fuck. Still though, if you don't like the genre it can't be helped.

Agreed. Agreed so hard. Always thought this, always will continue to spread the message.

Same for this one. I just found this game incredibly boring.

Dragons Dogma is so weird, it gets mixed results across the board. Personally, I love it. But the intro to the game is very boring and eats like 2 hours. For most people the game picks up at Grand Soren, but I can understand it not clicking with some people. NPC's just exist in towns basically and no where else, it feels weird for an RPG and too RPG-ish to be a proper action game.

Too complicated for my tastes. I just can't give enough of a fuck to learn how to play it when I could be playing other less complex things. Casual maybe, but i don't care

Current TF2 is cancerous I give you that but to say BF2 was better than the peak TF2 is beyond retarded.

Start Dark Souls 1, pick the knight class, level str and dex to match whatever weapons you pick up that you want to use and just go have fun.

The only things you need to keep in mind are that you do need to rank endurance and vitality, never ever put points into the resistance stat, and that you can half the str requirements for a weapon by two handing them.

Don't worry about anything else.

>Current TF2 is cancerous
Why? Almost nothing changed gameplay-wise. I miss community servers as much as the next guy but Casual really isn't that bad.

>Why? Almost nothing changed gameplay-wise.
When did you first play TF2?

by the end of the game you'll know most if not all the areas like the back of your hand
as for builds I can give you some advice if we're talking dark souls 3 (however, I heavily recommend starting with 1 at the least and even better demon's souls)

start out as a knight, level vigor to 21-27 (this should be the first thing you level) and endurance to 40
depending on your weapon(s) of choice you should choose between str and dex, they both have a softcap at 40, so don't bother leveling them above that. check how well the weapon you chooses scales with them, the scaling is representing by letters, S being the highest. infusing a gem can boost how well a weapon scales
so, for example, a greatsword scales well with strength. heavy gems boost how well weapons scale. so, if you want to have a greatsword as your weapon, you should infuse it with heavy and level strength to 40
of course you could always just level both of them to 40, this is also viable
never level intelligence, faith or luck
stick with your knight armor the entire game
keep your equip load below 70%

things will click, but probably won't click your first time. in my case my first playthough was absolute garbage, and after taking a long break and returning I eventually had things really click and I understood the game well. I still have an embarrassing image of the build I had before I stopped playing. reading how specific mechanics works greatly helps. you will probably feel overwhelmed but that isn't bad, just explore. being overwhelmed is sort of good, i love that feeling when you get to a new area and it almost overwhelms you at first, just keep playing and exploring

not him, but I've been playing TF2 on a regular basis since 2008 and fundamentally the gameplay is just as good as it has ever been.

I hate the matchmaking system vehemently as much as anybody, I miss being able to quickly choose exactly which map that I want to play on right now, I also frown upon many of the changes, like I did't think Spy deserved to be nerfed into the ground amongst other things (and I'm not even a "Spy main" and I have played against Youtube Spy mains a lot)

I have much more on my laundry list of complaints since the "Meet Your Match" update, but TF2 is still my favorite game to play.

Breath of the wild.

HOMM3
Alpha Centauri
STALKER
Age of Empires II
Kirby Air Ride and Super Star
Paper Mario TTYD
Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga
Dwarf Fortress
Deus Ex
Planescape Torment
Silent Hill 2
Viewtiful Joe
Doom
Sengoku Rance
TimeSplitters 2/Future Perfect
Thief Gold/2
Super Metroid
Metroid Prime
Mother 2/3
Jet Set Radio
System Shock 2
Hitman Blood Money
Shadow of the Colossus
Ace Attorney
Gradius V
Secret of Monkey Island
Shenmue
Cave Story
Fallout 2/NV
Mount & Blade
MGS 1-3
FF Tactics
Ace Combat 4/5/Zero
VtMB
Quake
Unreal Tournament
Demon's/Dark Souls
Nier
Rollercoaster Tycoon 1/2
Ghost Trick
Homeworld
Katamari Damacy
Pikmin 1/2
Myst/Riven
Dawn of War
Eternal Darkness
Zelda games
DMC 3/4
Grim Fandango
Kerbal Space Program
Monster Girl Quest
F-Zero GX
Contra Hard Corps
C&C Red Alert
Freelancer
God Hand
TWEWY
Chrono Trigger
Monster Hunter
Animal Crossing
Metal Slug X/3
R-Type III/Delta
Harvest Moon FoMT/64
DKC2
Splinter Cell Chaos Theory
Master of Orion II
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater
Rythm Heaven
La-Mulana
Mechwarrior 2
Team Fortress 2
Undertale

Absolute garbage.

Attached: nier20automata.jpg (957x1200, 248K)

>system shock
try playing Prey first, that helps
'tleast works for me

all games

I am incapable of feeling joy

you're 10 years late for this one pal

the fuck do you play?

Have you been on Yea Forums in the last couple of years? There's a TF2 thread every day

Stick with Fortnite.