Astral Chain Thread

>expectations
>hopes
>story theories

Lets get this bread going

Attached: D6pHI6UX4AEe8AR_thumb.jpg (554x314, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/brmmV3g4qqo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I love the aesthetic
Hope the story is on. Ier automata levels of good bullshit

Attached: 2241196_0.jpg (540x309, 29K)

Why is the game switch exclusive? Are the developers retarded? Hope this game sells like shit just like bayonetta

Lol cope faggot

SEETHING 3rd worlder

>I hope it sells shit just like bayonetta

Already developing the third game

>expectations
not to be shit
>hopes
they don't pull another xenoblade x
>story theories
it's going to be another bland anime story

Hope it goes like W101 in everything but sales numbers
And by that I meant that people do not expect much from it but becomes one of the most beloved games on the generation

I wonder what these stands are, I know they are connected to the bad guys, but it is kinda strange because they seem to be slaves of the cops, I wonder if there will be some "rebel cops" of sorts trying to free them

Attached: astral-blogroll-2-1550097660485_1280w.jpg (1280x720, 188K)

>sells like shit just like bayonetta
for its type of game it sold very well. also, most of platinums games are multiplat

You hope that Platinum doesn't "pull another Xenoblade X"?????????????

When will people stop ripping jojo off?
I know the concept of stands is great, but come on.

Attached: 1557527258949.jpg (799x1200, 107K)

why you speak like that?????????

People would not have to rip JOJO if JOJO could get good games that are not figthing games
boubt it more people have a swich now that what the Wii u got in his entire life circle...

not him but i think because he got confused of you retardation
how the fuck platinum got anything to do with xenoblade at all to begin with

>more
dude, it is legit 3 times the wii u sale in its entire life now

>not him
not him either but I think he is just a retard that got lost from tumblr and thinks its "cool" to type like "???" or ethier a zoomer

also not him, but pull another xenoblade means the fake trailers that over hyped the game

And it's still selling like crazy.
Incredible how much of a flop that was, and how much money Nintendo has to tank a hit like that and manage to recover

This would be nice

>platinum game being sold on a system with a huge install base means huge sales
platinum games have never sold very well and their biggest successes were always partnered with much bigger companies like konami and squeenix.

I usually don't like platinum shit but this looks pretty interesting. I have no expectations because it's platinum but I hope it's good. The look is very nostalgic to me for some reason. Is it inspired by something?

I wanna be squeezed by those brown latina's tights

Regarding the game, one aspect I am most excited is the soundtrack, the reveal trailer theme was sick

Attached: astralchain1_feature.png (1280x720, 685K)

Looks kinda like ghost in the shell, at least the setting and music.

Love Katsura ever since reading I"s in high school, fuck I need to buy that manga again, can't believe I sold my copies. Anyway, art style is great, but we know fuck all about the story.
I just hope the plot is completely batshit and that the gameplay loop is satisfying, what else can you really ask for? I expect it'll score something like 87 on Metacritic, but I hope it's another hit like tomatomata.

I like JoJo too, but you niggas seriously think the man invented the concept of familiars

Hi, I'm "him".
I spoke "like that" to emphasize the stupidity of the statement, which tried to do back to me, and is something that people do routinely here on Yea Forums, welcome aboard by the way ;^)
as for
>pull another xenoblade means the fake trailers that over hyped the game
None of the trailers were ever fake, and nobody uses "pulling a xenoblade X" for that anyway. My guess is that he was trying to say "pull a Xenoblade 2" both for the change in art style and the "generic anime plot".

I thought the game was a new Sin & Punishment at first

Was really dissapointed when it was something else instead

>and how much money Nintendo has to tank a hit like that and manage to recover
I don't think that was even their worst tank, and remember nintendo actually profit from both consoles and software made by them so it was bad but not super orge. Also help that their handheld at the time still doing very fine, honestly beside the wii which still didn't outsell the respective handheld, all their console since 4th gen never did gang buster number

>there is a part of the story where you have to kill one of these kykes and the other one becomes your "close" friend

Wwyd bros

Attached: large.jpg (1280x632, 84K)

Treat platinum right then xbone

She is so cute bros, why would they make something like this??

Attached: switch_astralchain_screen_character_06.jpg (1920x1080, 891K)

anybody want to bet there will be a fucking motorcycle racing/ chasing section?

>kamiya is involved
>the trailer literaly has motorcycle scenes

What makes you think that user?

Attached: HidekiKamiya.jpg (600x803, 45K)

My favorite trend in Japanese character design is where the girls wear the same uniform as the guys but instead of pants they get booty shorts and high stockings.

>expectations
To be as in depth as Platinum game's that aren't it's Bayonetta and also ain't nearly as shitty as their licensed games. So like another Nier and W101.
>Hopes
I hope it plays well enough and doesn't chug on the switch.
>Story theories.
The police your character is a part of is tasked to take down monsters with monster they have enslaved and armored themselves.

If kamiya involved then optimization probably good, he seems to be serious about that kinda shit and hate the ps3 bayo port because it was done outside and ran like shit

I came here for the Henshin.

Attached: 1557971833409m.jpg (1024x683, 73K)

how hurt you gonna be if kamiya put some W101 costume or reference in it just to rub it in
and you know it will happen

seething

>hurt

I'd be elated that they keep acknowledging it.

Attached: 1389212955813.png (500x329, 96K)

that games need to be ported to the swich to have the love it deserves also do you have more wonderful meme images?
Oh brother do you really wnat to go over the list of consepts Araki inveted by himself?

>expectations
it will be generic platinumshlock
>hopes
maybe it will be good
>story
U WER DA BAD GUYS ALL LONG ALIENS WERE ENSLAVED BUT ANTAGONISTS ARE BIGGER BAD GUYS STILL HURDUR

there is nothing to say
nobody asked for this game, we were supposed to get bayonetta 3 not bootleg nier braapomata

its going do bomb and then they will complain hardcore games dont sell on switch again, they never learn, why did I buy one? stupid dust collector with forced trash wifi paid online match making, I hope nintendo crashes

who /straight to damnation/ here?

Attached: astral chain.jpg (1920x1080, 388K)

So which of the siblings are you guys gonna pick for your first playthrough? Male or female?

Attached: D6pHI6UX4AEe8AR.jpg orig.jpg (1920x1080, 416K)

the one with the best ass

>Expectations:
Robo dog fucking the police chick.
>Hopes
Robo dog fucking the police chick.
>Story theories.
The Robo dog likes fucking the police chick.

>expectations
probably a nier tomato like game with a big-ish hub that's not really full open world
>hopes
the stealth looked a bit shallow, hopefully it doesn't take a big part of the game or it's fully optional like MGR
>story theories
I'm 100% expecting a "we were the baddies all along", as in the gov was funding weird experiments that you were supposed to stop. So since you are with the police the gov stops you from doing so but you go full rogue or something

I’ve been watching ultraman on Netflix and really want a game that’s similar.

This looks like it’ll scratch my itch.

>expectations
A good game

>hopes
A good game

>Story theories
Something decent

Attached: astral chain2.jpg (1200x1186, 137K)

Yeah I was gonna pick male too

I'd love that. I'm still miffed Bayo 2 didn't have a wonderful costume despite her being IN w101.

Both, the question is: in what order?

why is onee-chan wearing shorts

>Why is the game switch exclusive?
because it's a nintendo game, you triple mongoloid

looks intteresting.
just hope it turns out well

Nintendo funded it.

I just hope it goes light on the anime shit and actually has a good story and gameplay.

This is going to be full toku and if you don't like it, you are a faggot.

Attached: 1557967136216.jpg (1280x720, 87K)

Pink hair reminds me of the twins from Nier. She looks untrustworthy.

At least post the trailer to have something to analyze and talk about.
>youtu.be/brmmV3g4qqo

Attached: IMG_20190309_223325.jpg (1635x1118, 350K)

Everyone's saying Stand, but I feel like it's closer to Alter, especially if you eventually merge with it and make it armor.

Attached: 77658_1293125993217_full.jpg (480x360, 15K)

RYUHOOOOOOOOOOU!

Most Yea Forums users are too young to remember s-CRY-ed.