This is a 10/10 game/multimedia franchise

This is a 10/10 game/multimedia franchise.

Only idiots hyped themselves up for 10 years. Intelligent men like me waited 2 years for all the patches and content, watched Brotherhood and Kingsglaive then enjoyed a comfy, relaxed playthrough of FFXV. I'm LMAOing at the absolute state of your lives.

Attached: sample_aa63d45d976a6e88d008b00878974118.jpg (850x943, 119K)

u mad ?

Attached: pqafkb6d9ba01.jpg (645x729, 57K)

meant for

I'm just waiting for the day when Squeenix will file for bankruptcy.

>2

Nigga it’s been 4 years

I'd imagine it's coming up soon.

I remember asking about 10 years ago "When are they going to get their shit together?" Here it is, the year of our lord, halfway to 2020, and they're still fumbling around in the dark.

You're actually fucking retarded

woah

>FFXV
>November 2016
2 years 6 months retard

Hi Barry

>Nigger education

Care to explain?

Square Enix has been bleeding money and anxiously half-assing one project at a time for the past decade. I don't consider anybody who questions their integrity to be "retarded".

>u mad?
I really miss people saying this now that all we get is
>t. tranny
>have sex

Who's Barry?

Protip: They "partnered" with Tencent. I have absolutely no clue why Japan would allow the enemy to take over a Japanese company, but obviously all the recent failures and FF7 production put them under.

It also makes me wonder if that is the reason why Barrett is now suddenly a tanned white guy. Even Advent Children portrayed him as some weird form of a black dude.

It's not halfway to 2020, you dumb fuck
Halfway to 2020 is 2015

Cope

>I have absolutely no clue why Japan would allow the enemy to take over a Japanese company
What do you mean? They have a history of letting the US take over their companies.

seething newbabyfaggotnigger

Halfway to 2020 is 1010. We're almost at 2020.

Attached: 1547789452897.jpg (600x800, 42K)

this one too. It's just not funny. Yea Forums used to be funny when shitting on another poster. Now it's all just really malicious for no reason.

Kys queer

She looks like she fucks horses.

FFXV is indeed fantastic.

AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGA

Attached: 1554665515586.jpg (474x366, 20K)

I'd park in Cindy's garage

Attached: 1520458141193.jpg (440x572, 171K)

grow the fuck up, you stupid fucking retard.

>sample_
Fucking stop this. Just save the full sized image you imbecile.

Stop being autistic and just fap.

Name one good reason why you need a 3000 x 3000 pixel image to fap. Just one reason.

Ass too fat and tits are too big

So I don't have to seek out the original myself every time I want to save an image off of here. It's becoming harder and harder to tell when retards like yourself save and repost samples so the filename isn't even clear anymore. You're actively making things worse for everyone. Just save the original the first time.

>metal shadman

Attached: brazilian swordsman doesn't want to cut in anymore.gif (466x360, 1.38M)

WHO CARES IF IT'S A SAMPLE IF ITS BIG ENOUGH TO FAP TO?

Jesus christ you fucking autist. It's plenty big enough, so what if a bigger version exists. Unless you have a 50 inch monitor it literally doesn't matter.

nah

If its so bottomless, how come the sign isnt falling in?