Playan Nocturne right now

Playan Nocturne right now
How do I build the MC? It's my first SMT game, what should my stat allocation be like?

Attached: nocturne.png (220x309, 108K)

Other urls found in this thread:

romhacking.net/hacks/3299/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

World of STR.

What should my allocation be like each level?

Focus on St and Vi mainly, Ag and Lu are just ok, mostly ignore Ma

Just go with what seems most useful to you and you should be good. Looking up everything takes away from the fun of it.

Attached: 1556662251630.jpg (2316x3288, 1.26M)

It doesn't matter much because if it's your first time you will want Demifiend as a buff/debuff slave. Buffs are extremely important in Nocturne.

Stop right now and download the Hardtype patch/hack.

Then you can choose whether to run a str or magic build. If you're still gonna play vanilla (hack is better than vanilla imo), then go str/vi, can pretty much ignore agility in vanilla 'cause its basically worthless. All agility is good for in vanilla is turn order, and i am not exaggerating.

DL to hardtype: romhacking.net/hacks/3299/

I am playing on a PS2 copy.

Early game magic, late strength.
There aren't enough good skills in the early game for a pure strength character, while magic has a lot of aoe options.

You can either build Magic (boring, lots of good mage type demons) or WORLD OF FUCKING STRENGTH and punch every fucking faggot that so much as glances sideways at you.

ffs, user. If your machine is from this century, you can run nocturne on PCSX2.

Pump into STR and VIT until you got 27ish points.
AGI, LCK and MA are useless

I started with some magic and health, then went to str and health.
STR is a lot better towards the end game.
I suggest you follow MasterLL's daisoujou guide.

I found hard mode too hard with this hack, is playing on normal about the same as hard in vanilla?

Normal mode in hardtype should be similar to, if not easier than Vanilla HARD. I finished Hardtype on hard, but it took a lot, and i mean a LOT of fusing to get good teams for certain boss fights.

If you're not looking for a super challenging SMT experience, play on normal. Hardtype fixes a fuckton of vanilla's issues and adds a ton of good skills, also demons gain exp outside of your active team.

I've newly found the series myself, so far I've only played SMT4, P5 and P4. I've always heard good things about Nocturne but how does the gameplay vary from the other games?

Attached: 1495502465122.jpg (930x848, 182K)

Forgot to mention: Shop prices are TRIPLED in vanilla hard, but "only" doubled in hardtype hard. Hardtype normal has regular prices, so it's going to be a much better experience than vanilla hard regardless.

the actual gameplay is very similar to SMT4 but the protag learns skills differently and fusing is more of a bitch

Your fun is autistic and not advice for the common person for the most enjoyable experience.

Thanks, appreciate it

>shilling your shitty hacks on first playthrough
Absolutely disgusting.

>your
i wish
Also, fuck you nigger. The hack is legitimately great.

>This hack is intended for people who have already played (and generally mastered) the original game, and is designed to be played on Hard mode. For those who don’t fit this profile, or don’t want a more challenging experience than the original, then feel free to play on Normal mode.
I played it, it has many improvements but also tons of bullshit .

Attached: thinking_pixy.png (302x270, 152K)

I dont agree atall, how incompetent do you think people are?

Attached: 1547256810002.jpg (1107x2072, 337K)

>INTENDED DIFFICULTY BAD
>HARD GOOD

Yup, that's why i didn't recommend that dude to play on hard. Too much bullshit later on, and mandatory void/repels, life surge on everybody to live through boss nukes.

I dropped the mod after I reached the tower, those fucking birds kept critting me 24/7.
After that I started a new playthrough of the Chronicles version.