Get woke, go bro-

>Get woke, go bro-
OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: btfo.png (601x379, 388K)

Other urls found in this thread:

venturebeat.com/2019/05/21/april-2019-npd-mortal-kombat-11-kos-days-gone-for-no-1-spot/
hitc.com/en-gb/2019/05/04/mortal-kombat-11-sales/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

UNDERWATER KOMBAT!

Looks like ResetEra wins again, bay bay

OneAngryIncel on suicide watch

D E L E T E
T H I S

Attached: tr5.png (598x600, 435K)

Will the neckbeards ever learn?

Incoming kope

Kind of surprised he posted that given it directly contradicts his narrative.
But he'll probably just pretend it didn't happen.

T H E
T H E A T E R S
W E R E
E M P T Y

Attached: 33481015d04b3974f9ed7acf616592901b13507ebdabf48ee1d6d09d63acc2c4.png (1070x601, 507K)

>In april

What was the competition?

>game keeps going on sale for ten, even twenty dollars cheaper
>steam numbers have already been shown to be low
>in game rooms and matchmaking for all platforms hint at having low player counts from having all the same players getting matched or bumping into eachother constantly
>nobody has posted any hard numbers yet, just vague "trust us" statements
>its biggest competitor in April was fucking Days Gone
Wew, keep peddling shills. Btw to the non-mentally ill anons who havent tried to cut off their dick, prepare for a thread of samefagging and bait from low IQ individuals

Attached: 1558148712532.png (676x558, 414K)

I never understood why people came up with that slogan. The reason SJW shit is cancer is because normies are braindead and eat that shit up. If going woke made you go broke it wouldn’t be an issue in the slightest.

The "Mortal Kombat is SJW propaganda" shit always came from Yea Forums you dumb nigger. No one fucking cares on /pol/ if they put burkas on thots. This is Yea Forums issue, go ahead and cope that no one cares about your in game titties, but you.

b-but incels on Yea Forums and muh ebin y-youtubers said it was going to flop due to our based and redpilled meme magic!!!
why do we always lose bros? REEEEEEEEEE

HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN TO ME
I MADE MY MISTAKES

oh so noooooow it's ok to post politics on Yea Forums huh lmao get fucked

They could have released a game that makes indie games seem full of content and still sell well so long as it had the brand name.

Since when is propaganda bad, Billy?

Attached: 1463844952973.jpg (1003x554, 377K)

you have to agree it is funny watching idiots on either side of this false "culture war" fling pointless shit at each other

This reminds me of DMCV. The shill just keep shilling to reminds peoole that the game exist.

You can top the charts and still underperform. These games have development/marketing budgets of a 100+ million dollar,.

Attached: 13761383012.jpg (540x540, 26K)

did anyone in this thread buy the game? post receipt and hours logged/achievements

>Yea Forums says game will flop
>game does exact opposite
really goes to show to never trust what autists on a mongolian basketweaving imageboard have to say

>No source

How mad was oneangryincel in that article?

KEEP COPING, COPING, COPING, COPING
(WHAT?)
(COME ON!)
(YEAH!)

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 18K)

Days Gone was really the only notable one, so that explains it.

venturebeat.com/2019/05/21/april-2019-npd-mortal-kombat-11-kos-days-gone-for-no-1-spot/

>"tops charts"
>refuses to show numbers
>even hide the top 10 of April to not show how barren the month actually was
it's funny when the history revisionist start to use words like "propaganda"

Can someone explain to me why "woke" is used in this way? I though it was something close to "wake up sheeple, there are jews under your bed".

this is clearly the work of the trannies

i did not buy it, but mostly because it doesn't look any better than mkx/ij2 and was just underwhelmed by it. kudos to nether realm for not using shit netcode though

sjw are actually literally believing their right think fascism ascended them above humanity.

>all we want is politics OUT of games journalism!
>this is the journalism GG fought for and now support
>it's literally 100% political outrage clickbait fueled by ads
loving every laugh

>oh so noooooow it's ok to post politics on Yea Forums huh lmao get fucked
>politics
This is you getting mad about some video game characters getting more clothes on. Not politics.
>you have to agree it is funny watching idiots on either side of this false "culture war" fling pointless shit at each other
It is old, not funny and tiresome

/pol/niggers ironically use the term to say "If you try to be above us, your game is gonna sell bad"
Unfortunately, MK11 just BTFO that notion

MK11 became less sexy to not offend women I think

it became "wakeup wh*tey you owe me everything you own and your eternal servitude" around 2013 ish

It's twitter niggerspeak

>It is old, not funny and tiresome
been going on since the dawn of time, only thing we can do is make light of it

Well I dont care what the people are saying, I think the grinding and the sjw shit are affecting the game's integrity, but at least the violence is top notch and I like the majority of face models on male and female characters. I hate the female clothes though and the patternized body on them. I think visually its the best fighting game out there, but it doesnt deserve a full price purchase. The 20 dollar Komplete version is the best way to buy it.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1200x675, 287K)

It’s a good point though, if there wasnt any competition isnt it obvious it tops the chart? Mortal Combat IS a well known franchise after all

>This is you getting mad about some video game characters getting more clothes on. Not politics.
haha yes nothing political about any of this amritie you fucking sniveling partisan you disgust me with your hypocricy
these are clearly political and the inverse of these would get people screeching about muh /pol/ relentlessly, fuck off

VALVE IS NOT ON OUR SIDE. THEY ARE TRANNIES TOO. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1558465127894.png (941x5307, 1.99M)

Are you okay?
Do you have brain damage?

underwater?

YES, I WILL SEE YOU

THROUGH THE SMOKE AND FLAMES

ON THE FRONT LINES OF WAR

Attached: 1558454536625.png (601x442, 41K)

Kind of sounds like you're the one coping user.

Attached: 1557631733759.png (1500x500, 83K)

>cyberPUNK
>V is a degenerate
insightful criticism

>despite
>despite
>despite

Imagine thinking people gave a fuck. I know 6 people on my friendslist that all went out and bought MK11, know what they NEVER discussed even once? A bunch of costume changes. No one fucking cares. Like REALLY dont care.

This can't be happening. The normies were supposed to be rising alongside with us... Billy D said so!

>BTFO /pol/tards
By not selling that much?

fuck off

THIS WAR IS OURS!!!

Attached: 1558454619406.png (598x557, 57K)

>SJW PROPAGANDA
how fragile does your masculinity have to be to be this upset?

ya'll need to procreate

Attached: 1554629305561.gif (500x249, 1.9M)

Why is OAG willing to write articles that go against his narrative but leftist journos won't.

nice

Attached: 1548577207654.png (1688x1193, 1.67M)

cringe

That's quite a loaded title for an "unbiased" site who laments politics in vidya

For all i know the article may be a long rant about how gaming is dead because consumers didn't cry enough about Kitana's bust size

>Best selling game for the month
>still selling much, MUCH less than past installments
hitc.com/en-gb/2019/05/04/mortal-kombat-11-sales/
Remember when Mass Effect:Andromeda was "selling much faster than the original Mass effect"?and as we all know that was a game that sold really well and fans loved....right? shills gunna shill i suppose but at least try harder

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 111K)

One day....
The sjw will pay...

There wasn't any SJW propoganda... Are SJWs really this dumb?

have sex

>wow that game features cp
>here's a video of it btw

Mortal shitters are all fucking dumbfuck autistic kids, you seriously think they care

>Get woke, headline the top month's sale charts
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, THIS IS NOT HOW THE MEME WENT!!!

Attached: 1493906340767.png (394x360, 173K)

what is this supposed to prove?

>oi m8 got yer reciept!

is this what Yea Forums has become?

>make game less sexy to be less offensive
>make your devs look up actual gore videos and pictures to make the dismemberment as realistic as possible

Attached: 1551996338107.jpg (1280x1080, 290K)

It's meant to prove that THE THEATERS WERE EMPTY! NO ONE BOUGHT THE GAME! NETHERREALMS BOUGHT ALL THE COPIES THEMSELVES. FOLLOW THE MONEY!

I don't understand. What's the opposite of being woke then? Sleep?

that everyone itt is a shitposting faggot

>Go to Steam store
>Sort by top selling
>Have to get to Page 3 to finally find MK11

Hmm

Attached: 902837451073.png (834x316, 153K)

How is your pic "sjw"?

Yep, hence the phrase "Stay asleep, stay a neet"

being a straight white male

FINISH HIM!
KOPALITY!

>fighting game
>pc
retard

Topped Nintendo's eshop for 5 weeks in a row on number 1.....Nintenbros....explain yourselves.

>The charts are a lie
Look at this nigger coping lmfao

>work on MK11
>get PTSD

And then get PTSD for exposing themselves for days just looking at gore videos

Attached: 1528833709257.jpg (807x802, 74K)

why do poltards love trolling other poltards so much? can"t you reactionary autists stay in your containment board?

literally tits bad, violence good

what a spicy situation lmao

How do I get woke?
I want free shit.

Attached: sipp.png (857x1641, 615K)

Yea Forums is fucking retarded. All this crying about "politics" and "SJWs" and "feminism" in games... but it's like, anyone who actually would go out and spend money on a fighting game (ie. almost no one on Yea Forums, since all of you guys are shit at fighting games), 99% of the time is either unaware or simply gives zero fucks about any of these things. Even the Krypt grind for cosmetics is just that: a grind for cosmetics.

All of these things don't change the fact that MK11 at its core is easily the most fun Mortal Kombat game ever made, has a bunch of characters and variations who all feel very distinct from one another, has the most straightforward and balanced mechanics in the series and some of the best graphics in a fighting game ever. Mortal Kombat 11 is obviously going to have a very lively competitive scene for a few years and be one of the most popular fighting games during that time, probably until the next Mortal Kombat game.

Attached: raiden.jpg (1200x1200, 185K)

In my experience, this is the part of the /pol/tard cycle where /pol/tards suddenly pretend they never said this game was woke and that the game is actually secretly redpilled and SJWs are BTFO because it sold so well.

Attached: 02.jpg (655x527, 36K)

Damn I never get (You)'s this fast. Is this the tranny discord I hear so much about?

People say the Yea Forumstards who raided Habbo in 2006 are the /pol/tards of today.

Also Yea Forums is trolls trolling trolls since forever.

Violence > Sex
Stay mad, incels.
Once you actually have sex, you'll realize it's not as powerful as the feeling of taking another life or inflicting pain on others.

it gets better/worse knowing that those workers were hired contractors that's only experience prior was Injustice 2
They basically gave a bunch of inexperienced kids the keys to making the gore, skins and arcade shit all in the name of getting it out fast

GODDAMMIT. WHY WON'T THEY GO BROKE? IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR. I sit by for weeks waiting for this game to fail, doing things "the right way" instead of "harassing" devs because
>don't like it don't buy it
>vote with your wallet
BIG FUCKING IMPACT THAT MADE! IT'S FUCKING BULLSHIT. THEY'VE STOLEN GAMING FROM US AND IF WE CRITICIZE THEM WE'RE EVIL AND THEY WIN, IF WE ABSTAIN THEY WIN. WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO BEAT THESE FUCKERS? FUCKING MURDER!? HOW IS ANY OF THIS FAIR TO REAL GAMERS WHO WERE HERE FIRST? SEXY OUTFITS AND POLITICAL NEUTRALITY WORKED FOR EVERYONE, WHY IS IT OKAY TO DESTROY IT JUST TO SPITE US? GAMING IS LITERALLY THE ONLY INDUSTRY WHERE GIVING YOUR CORE AUDIENCE A MIDDLE FINGER IS PROFITABLE AND I'M FUCKING DONE WITH IT. ALL OF IT. FUCK GAMING. I READ BOOKS NOW.

Attached: I accept it.gif (300x225, 1.07M)

Nah, they're still at the "The Theaters Were Empty" stage.

Its a fake edit, but the sex bad, violence good motto of them comes off as hypocritical to me. Also if you notice, every MK11 female has the same copy paste body. I think they covered the female bodies to actually cover their laziness.

ONE ANGRY BURGER

Step 1: be a major corporation that already has an established source of income and cannot fail due to brand recognition and loyalty.
Step 2: there is no step 2.

I don't think the majority of Yea Forums posters play any games at all.

based and gamer plight pilled

FATALITY

Who honestly is buying MK games after the 90s? I mean really, the series sucks

Definitely not.

Poltards are goobergators and election tourists who who came from reactionary subreddits

slow month

COPE

slow

I don't understand where this "woke" shit turned into something "sjw"? Enlightened, awoken, redpilled, all those describors about's one state of mind were loved to be used by unironic fedora tippers like over a decade ago, then stormies and others who would ask "when did you wake up", conspiracytards screaming "WAKE UP SHEEPLE" and similar stuff relating to it.
And now apparently having woken up, you're an sjw.

No man, you gotta keep buying the rare good games.

month

"Woke" is just a nigger term for "blame whitey" ultimately. It's the social justice version of "redpilled" which is "blame the Jews" and nothing more.

What'd you expect from a site that spesifically targets teens like these?

Attached: based gamers.png (499x351, 31K)

wtf bros i thought our meme magic was gonna render them destitute

ONE ANGRY NIGGER

It changed completly, woke SJWs are all being manipulated, it's literally the opposite of being enlightened, if you go talk to them it's clearly obvious they stopped thinking for themselves

lmfao

The gore is on point though. Fatalities look better than ever. The stylized photo finish in every fatality is great. On the other hand, the costumes are a bit of an overkill in the females but I can overlook it. As a old MK fan, I hate the fact that they didnt add the classic fem costumes due to their hypocritical stance towards women but added classic costumes for male characters. It just sucks.

Slip me some hard redpills, I want to go full /pol/tard.

I'm not kidding, hit me with the reddest pill you've got.

Attached: 1456724978591.jpg (307x386, 30K)

imagine the outrage when a liberal candidate is going to win the burger elections 2020

all platforms

Mortal Kombat 11
Days Gone
MLB 19: The Show
Tom Clancy's The Division 2^
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate*
Grand Theft Auto 5
Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice
Call of Duty: Black Ops 4
NBA 2K19
Yoshi's Crafted World*

xbox

Mortal Kombat 11
Tom Clancy's The Division 2
Grand Theft Auto 5
Red Dead Redemption 2
NBA 2K19
Assassin's Creed: Odyssey
Forza Horizon 4
Borderlands: The Handsome Collection

PS4

Mortal Kombat 11
Days Gone
MLB 19: The Show
Tom Clancy's The Division 2
NBA 2K19
Red Dead Redemption 2
Grand Theft Auto 5
Marvel's Spider-Man

Switch

Mortal Kombat 11
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
Yoshi's Crafted World
Mario Kart 8
New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
Super Mario Party
Final Fantasy 10/10-2 HD Remaster
Super Mario Odyssey
Labo Toy-Con 04 VR Kit

just accept that there's no guarantee things will change for the better while at the same time continuing what you've already been doing and telling people about your reasons for not supporting the games

the industry is completely fucked and only 1/10 games is actually good nowadays thanks to whales and normalfags enabling terrible bussiness practices voting with your wallet really isn't an option, just save your money for something else instead most vidya isnt worth it anymore

>Cash in on nostalgia
Worked for Starwars

GAMERS.... TONIGHT... WE DINE... IN HELL!!!!!!

>animepic
Scary... lol

Don't judge me, this is how I

C O P E
O
P
E

Attached: 03875032845-08345.png (970x257, 29K)

At least Yea Forums is in agreement that OAG is as bad as garbage like kotaku.

>tfw circlejerking turns into circlecoping
It's like /biz/ but somehow even less self aware

Attached: circlecoping.png (559x955, 259K)

Gaming "journalism" is almost universally bad besides Christ Centered Gamer.

I honestly wish this would happen so SJWs stop raiding to "fix" Yea Forums.

haha no kotaku is much worse

>Man that guy sounds pozzed
Billy "I want politics out of video games" D with his epic and based /pol/tard lingo

yike

Attached: mk1.png (471x305, 20K)

I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY WON!
WHAT WILL WE DO NOW?

GAMERGATE 2.0?

Actually, anyone who actually gets laid probably doesn't give a single fuck about sexuality in games, because they have an outlet for their sexuality in real life by fucking other people. This is why well adjusted dudebros who smash on the regs almost care about nothing but sports and shooter games. Why would they care to see tits in a video game when they're probably halfway to being bored of playing with and sucking on titties in real life? It's more fun to play something competitive and manly right before your girlfriend calls you to bed so you can fuck her brains out. Willing to best the vast majority of the Mortal Kombat audience are men who have girlfriends, wives or at least fuckbuddies. Only virgins and incels care about this obsession with sex in games, this is why the island peninsula nation of virgins known as Japan is one of the only places on Earth that cares about sexualizing video games heavily: the entire country is full of men who never get laid.

At this point, I'm starting to believe the same thing.

Attached: mortal kombat returns.jpg (500x500, 176K)

Ah yes, I can cope with this

its already too late

Days gone and MK are using the same smokescreen, both pretending ot be the best selling game of , and hiding all games, or even comparisons with other games.
You are slaves getting indoctrinated by your masters. You'll die as cattle. irrelevant and worthless.

This cope sustains me.

Attached: 4.png (152x254, 40K)

can someone tell me why gta 5 still has sales on console?

The cope on this lad

- billy

BASED TABS

It's the most popular video game of all time. Children love it.

Things are always going to increase in numbers no matter how bland or bad it gets, its been around longer and more people are playing games and more people have heard of it because the SJW nonsense. You know that old shitty screaming youtuber kid Fred? That channel has more subs than ever. Numbers will always rise. This is not a surprise to anyone.

Attached: 1485750278469.jpg (396x691, 62K)

sup fag, pozzed is literally gay lingo, so is negged

Pretty sure the NDR team had no clue what exactly was going on with those hire ons. To much goes against itself in the game itself for me to think the left hand knew what was the right was doing

>normalfags are retarded and will gobble up anything
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

Attached: game-users-whales.png (1946x1052, 212K)

>People complain about sjwism
>So they play it to see how bad it is, maybe find more material to yell about
>This makes you a TRAITOR HOW DARE YOU ACTUALLY PLAY THE GAMES WE TOLD YOU TO HATE to "real gamers"

Sex and nudity are literally selling points of low tier horror movies. Those two things go hand in hand. Why you think friday the 13th became popular? You guessed it, for the tits and the crazy guy with the hockey mask that kills people brutally.

No wonder alt cuck larpers on 8ch love that word then

It doesn't matter who wins 2020, the elections never mattered. This site got obliterated in 2014 with the faGGotry and no candidate will change that. I'm not even a mutt, so I don't give a shit about who wins the mutt elections.

>Regular guy doesn't give a shit about some arcade ending because, surprise surprise, the game is actually good.
>"that guy sounds pozzed"

cringey shit like this is why no one will ever take poltards seriously

I'm gay

Reminder that this whole MK11 is SJW thing is a pure creation if that one angry gamer guy and Yea Forums, LITERALLY no one else is bothered why how women are portrait in the game. Also, some more sexy and lewd costumes are obviously coming as dlc later one (just check kold war Skarlet for some preview), Warner bros like money and what's better than a bunch of incels to profit on huh?

Attached: 1557678519767.png (1080x1080, 1.32M)

wow epic burn my totally non partisan friend

HOLY FUCKING CRINGE!!!!!!!!!

Imagine writing a post this long just to explain why you're gay lmao

Attached: Billyboi.png (530x416, 37K)

"good people"

poltards are the same as Islamic terrorists
hiding from the world creating fantastical world views how they're the chosen ones and everyone else are merely pawns

Way to miss the point. Each games like this selling well is validating the SJW's propaganda, the actual reason of the sucess doesn't matter, it's hurting everyone in the long run that it sold well, it's not just about games, it's about dumb normalfags who are supporting an ideology that will ruin mankind if it wins, it doesn't matter if the clueless retards who bought the game are aware of it.

is there any harder coping than having absolutely no rebuttal and just parroting COPE COPE COPE INCEL COPE?

Some inside reports indirectly confirm this. The crunch happened because the workforce wasnt allocated properly

>poltards are the same as Islamic terrorists
imagine actually believing this

This one is too funny not to screencap by itself. The absolute state of Billy Dicksucker.

Attached: rofl.png (434x161, 15K)

>Krypt
The Krypt grind is bullshit, don't try to underplay it. Especially at the end game were suddenly all the hearts you painstakingly collected become worthless and you have to dedicate all your time to feeding some stupid statue 75,000 koins in order to get one item.

Is it wrong to want my Kosmetics? It's supposed to be a key feature, if it wasn't then they wouldn't be any need for the currencies and they'd just scratch the towers of time. Even then the costumes are mostly just shitty palette swaps and only a few gears make a noticable difference to your character. The only good kosmetics to grind for are the fatalities, brutalities, intros and outros everything is shit and the fact that they aren't a "necessary" part of the game isn't an excuse.
I also need to stress that I need to grind for this bland dogshit aswell.

>Bunch of characters and variations
Fuck off the kast is the worst in the entire franchise history, many anons have been left in a character crisis just because they don't have their previous mains and for what Jacqui(shitty bland fem jax), Skarlet(now a shitty jobber), Cetrion(Injustass),Frost(completely ruined by her redesign),Cassie(an annoying unfunny bitch)...
The custom variation system is pointless anyways, given that we are limited to two competitive presets and even then a lot of the moves aren't even useful on most of cast anyways.It's just there to appeal to a few casuals.

enjoy your games while i will enjoy the right wing surge in Europe

Attached: 1516287886270.gif (340x340, 137K)

It's true, i've become quite partisan to anything that resembles the twig gang 8cuck "warriors" to fat rainbow dyke sjws to gay biker dudes wanting to get "pozzed"
But of course, if i wanted to not be partisan, i'd suck up all the cumstain from Billy, Jim and the rest of the cool guys

>no one else is bothered why how women are portrait in the game
Then why did they change it?

Is the GAME part of the video game fun? Yes? Then I will buy it.

>poltards are the same as Islamic terrorists
yes, except they dont actually kill anyone or rape women and children
exactly the same

Holy copola I'm gonna yuckola

Attached: Orton.0.jpg (1400x1400, 227K)

>It's true, i've become quite partisan
cool might i suggest you go to

That's fucking retarded. You don't need to see tits in entertainment because you lack them in real life, just like you don't kill people in videogames simply because you can't do it in real life.
Fucking retard, you even forgot the entire point of videogames

SJWs aren't a threat to anyone. And you attribute anything that has niggers or tits not big enough to you SJW, so the term is completely meaningless anyways.
Keep seething.

>except they dont actually kill anyone or rape women and children
Did you miss the Jew and Muzzie shootings?

You polfaggots have been saying this shit for years, and your reactionary populist shit is already dying again lmfao. COPE

>implying some faggot incel from 8gag didn't just kill 50 people for no reason

>implying stats won't show most terrorist attcks aren't committed by right wing radicilized by shitholes like stormfront and pol
COPE

You're a clueless and selfish retard yes, that's what I'm saying.

No, I need red pills, not blue, give reds now dammit

Attached: 48881839_p10.png (1280x1280, 785K)

>These charts are sorted by dollar sales — not number of units sold
Jesus Christ

>Arguing on youtube
Isn't that what pajeets new to the whole internet thing and underages do?

I main Cassie and Erron so cast is fine with me.

the left is a mental disease at this point.

>Get a cushy job on MK11, gonna make mad cash
>Spend all that cash on a shrink

traps are gay

what mortal kombat 11 did well and nobody fell for a retarded twitter war

Attached: a13212wq2d.png (742x340, 49K)

Finally games can become great pieces of art instead of masturbatory powerfantasies for manchildren
The future is BRIGHT

Attached: +_9e87a5a597c952cf626070f3c89ae3c6.gif (326x238, 683K)

I literally have 5 kids with different women and this is complete bullshit. You sound like a closet fag my dude.

>implying some faggot incel from 8gag didn't just kill 50 people for no reason
>8gag is now /pol/
>a self described socialist eco terrorist is now right wing
haha

This but unironically.