Unironically based.

>This is the person calling you an incel and telling you to have sex

He has a point.

>games like M&B and Mordhau are swarming with right-wingers and LARPers
I’m thinking xhe has a point

lmao

fucking gamers ruining video games!!!

nigga wrote all that shit my lord

Attached: 1547648502449.gif (280x158, 840K)

>Comments are disabled for this review.

>imagine thinking that cutting your dick off and turning it inside out is normal and not a mental illness
THE DELUSION HAHAHHAAH

Whats the matter? cant handle the banter? lmao faggot

Seething freaks are always a sight to behold.

Attached: 1548368779453.jpg (346x406, 36K)

>I bet ur a whale u [RACIAL SLUR] lover

Attached: lol.jpg (200x160, 8K)

NIGGER

My motivation to git gud has increased!

proof that vermintide elf mains are trannies

>no one has ever flamed me in a videogame my whole life
Sometimes I wish I was born a boomer so I didn't have to deal with xhe man aliens

>He has a point.
Subtle.

I cant find this review. Can someone link?

What a nigger

trannies mad

it's true man. My friend is a borderline homo and he mains her, I refuse to play retard wutelgi.

Attached: 1544572377054.jpg (800x500, 161K)

>LARP

Attached: DioO2OhUEAEoRzj.jpg (684x384, 45K)

knife eared faggots the whole lot

This shemale has a good point, anyone that says shit like "deus vult" is always an insufferable faggot that wishes they were some badass crusader knight, when in reality they'd likely flunk knight training and end up some feudal lords dungeon fuck puppet eating stale moldy old bread and washing it down with some good old dirty mop water as baron Von Karstein forces them to watch him bang their wives.

>Nothing brings me more joy than decapitating their digital bodies and witnessing the tears thereafter
And in one fell swoop, and assuming he's being genuine which I really doubt, he destroyed his whole argument.

Kerillian is best girl

Attached: david-aucourt-the-rascals-elf-waystalker-detail.jpg (1771x2550, 671K)

U mad bro?

can i kill trannies and niggers in mordhau?

>Hayley you ugly bitch

Attached: 1551208126244.gif (245x230, 871K)

I read it, but what the fuck I'm supposed to take away from it I have no clue. It sounded better in that creature's head.

Attached: 1558268474779.gif (400x400, 1.4M)

Stop shilling your shitty ass game.

I wonder how long would a review that was written with the exact same wording except it would call for tranny genocide instead stay there.

No, because I don't want to live in medieval times and be some baron's fuck puppet

deus vult indeed

he's absolutely right

oh believe you me, I want to FUCK her. Just not BE her.

incels BTFO
is that why they are so mad at trannies? because they obliterate them in online games and then reveal that they are trannies when the incels try to stalk them?

>as baron Von Karstein forces them to watch him bang their wives
Are vampires into cucking?

This is actually pretty funny.
Though I have to wonder if any of it is genuine.

No, THIS is based

Attached: chrome_2019-05-22_12-20-21.png (641x286, 39K)

Absolute
>B E T A

>tfw I have read (based and redpilled) instead of (banned)

that guy sounds like a (bleep)(yes the word that rhymes with jannie)

RIP

>nazi

Being Italian I can't help but laugh at Germans. Us Italians had the great Roman empire that lasted for centuries. Meanwhile the savage Germanic peoples got about a single decade or so of being on top, then coming tumbling down due to being so incompetent. Also the goofy names for things, I love how nazis always had stupid sounding names for shit that sounded like fucking dessert entrees lol

>blitzkrieger
>sturmkrieger
>schwarze sonne
>oberkommando

what a nigger

How are white women NOT cave beasts?

>pale skin like albino cave animals
>lack of melanin in eyes
>stringy hair
>weird smell
>eats raw meat
>has sex with dogs

White women are nasty and not as evolved as Black women are.

being able to go full xbox live again in a game has been so much fun. it's retarded and low effort but just calling someone who outplays you a nigger is honestly liberating.

oh god imagine being in war fighting some guy and he has a title like "oberkommando" holy shit that sounds so gay

shut up you capital G slur

Gamers are the most oppressed class of 2019, I honestly think it's negligent of Valve to leave this review up.

>Us Italians had the great Roman empire
It would be "we Italians." A fun trick you can try is to remove the word "Italians" from the sentence. "Us had the empire" does not make sense, so you can see that it would be "we had the empire" instead.

Well either way, we Italians had the Roman Empire. Germany had a bunch of incompetent dufuses in admittedly cool uniforms roleplaying as grimdark badasses. The entire nazi party was literally one big LARP from a bunch of nerds lmfao

>hey guys, Oberkommando Fran von Osterfukker here, it iz time to enact our next phaze of ze plan Operation Bunnglemeister

To be fair these kind of games do swarm with German and Amerimutt larpers

You're confounding degeneration with evolution.

That's from Inglorious Basterds. Faasbender is disguised as a Nazi officer. Fass is half Irish and half German, so he is bilingual, as is his character in the movie, which is why he is an allied spy.

I like Italians. My grandfather sheltered an Italian soldier from the nazis, after Italy turned on Germany, I love Juventus yeah, yeah, sue me my ex was Italian, bit of a feminist, but not a feminazi, great girl, taught me how to make a proper carbonara, with eggs and guanciale.

>don't want to be negative because it's unfair to devs
>does it anyway
>salt
>oh look it's a tranny whining

(You) made me reply. 9/10.

Attached: 1289850305159.png (384x221, 45K)

This is what the fucker wants. He tried his best to be one of the martyrs, one of the victimized special flakes of society, so he can have the god given right to complain about any stupid shit that appears in front of him.

The Black race are the real life equivalent to eldar from warhammer 40k. The white race are the Mon'keigh, or as we shall call them, The Why-T.

it's ma'am

Didn't know mud huts were comparable to the webway.

>Being Italian I can't help but laugh at Germans
Talks about others being incompetent while being the laughing stock of the axis.

meh, everything is larp until it isn't

We already had our heyday, not our fault the germans couldn't get shit done. The Nazis were too busy preening in front of their mirrors roleplaying as ultra badasses to do shit properly.

At least he admits that he's an abomination.

Attached: Untitled.png (186x30, 2K)

I laughed my ass off first at how true he described those Deus Vult cultist rpers then at how butt blasted his trans ass got by banter. Cue up those centrist memes I don't care, this is some comedy gold shit right here.

no, rome had the empire

>shit talk in chat
>tranny gets so mad xe writes a tldr review on steam
yeah, take that cis scum

>tfw your remains of a dick looks like the pit sinners will be thrown at the end times
TRANNYBROS WHAT THE FUCK

>tranny
>talking about people killing themselves
Ahaha, doesn't ''''she'''' know that trannies have the highest suicide rate?

imagine being that cuck

this is 100% correct you DEUS VULT faggots are just as annoying as any other /pol/ fucker
I'm level 28 in Mordhau, and literally every single server I've joined has had some 12 year old with a pepe avatar screaming nigger at some point. I swear to god this is not hyperbole EVERY
SINGLE
SERVER

>souless trans gaze
OH NO NO NO
AHAHAHAHAHA

who cares? 12 year olds screaming nigger in video games is tradition. you some sort of commie retard or something?

> heyday
capital sacked 10 times by a bunch of grugs

ASD

You could always play Overwatch instead if the toxicity is too much for you.

TRANNY WHERES YOUR DICK GONE

>We were cool once, so now we are allowed to fuck up everyday!

it's always some swarthy suburban amerimutt who does that crusader LARP

Attached: 1558399311265.jpg (678x674, 123K)

least we didn't dress up and play pretend as our shit got wrecked

also

"oberkommando

german is such a silly language lol

Sounds like it'll be any day now for this guy, yikes.

glad to know that young people getting red pilled

>tfw reporting the accounts for racism, including being as moronic as having an actual fucking swastika in your avatar
>sign in next day and see ACCOUNTS YOU REPORTED HAVE BEEN BANNED

Attached: 1557454475457.jpg (1144x2154, 443K)

funniest part of the post is him calling other people historically illiterate whilst being historically illiterate himself. also incredibly bizarre to call brown people "minorities" when talking about them in a context where they were an overwhelming majority.

I love how this gamers are opressed meme simply enables the blatant double standard. It's okay for me (as long as it's against gamers), but it's not okay for you.

It's funny but it's true.
Right wing/far right autists always flock to "historical" games specifically grand strategies.
Mostly because they want to commit mass genocide of the nations they don't like and these games usually allow them to do it.
Then these devs from Warhorse Studios had this controversy with their Kingdom Come:Deliverance because nobody gave a fuck about their game.
Mordhau is very similar to that and it's obvious that the same people play it.

Honestly though i don't get why devs won't implement basic features like chat filter or auto-mute people who talk too much shit.
It's like they just don't care about their game anymore because it blew up.

>least we didn't dress up and play pretend as our shit got wrecked
Sure thing, Benito.

Attached: mussolini.jpg (1200x918, 331K)

based.

I was actually being serious. Gamers is just dog whistling for 'straight white male'.

just learn to handle the banter or ignore the chat. it's not hard.

Wow you're a really fragile gal.

>comptuer game
>LIVE ACTION roleplayers

Attached: 1527184689484.png (540x403, 248K)

I do this all the time too. Reported this tranny too, but probably nothing will happen because it's okay if a tranny does it.

>I have a thin skin so here, have a negative review
>Muh toxxikk!
I might buy it

It's up to the players to police their experience, not the devs. Play on a community server where swearing isn't allowed if you don't like being called a niggertard.

what did they do that's wrong?

his point is that he has never played an online game before 2010.

Or you can just ban people who talk shit because fuck your freedom of speech. :^)

wtf I'm buying mordhau now

The pot being black doesn't change the fact that the kettle is also black. And historical illiteracy wasn't the main point of the rant, anyway.

>FREEZE PEACH
lmao every time you fucking retards

saying he wants to kill cis people in his profile for starters, also the genocide invite in his review is a-okay too I guess?

>Diminishing the value of free speech
Please don't do this. The powerful people in the world are constantly assaulting your rights, you don't need to do it for them. Yeah, "free speech" in fucking video games is retarded, but don't diminish the concept itself.

fuck you nigger

honest to god more than half the fun is just saying obscene shit to strangers online. it's dying and it makes me sad.