Tree of Savior

have you gotten her card yet?

Attached: 1551871407480.jpg (815x608, 200K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/9LROeo64RgGjBsszD0lPDw==/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/subject/Tree of savior/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/text/tsun tsun dere dere/
treeofsavior.com/page/guide/view.php?n=60
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i need a card to play a character?
what kind of """MMO""" is this?

Poor Ragnarok Online clone

you don't need the card to play a character in this game
just asking if you got her card yet that's all

it's like someone asked if you saw some tv show and you get all sensitive and derp out "i need a show to be a member of sociability? what kind of """world""" is this?"

>nothing like RO and still is an RO clone
hello tsun sun dere dere kun, haven't seen you in a while

Attached: 12112271_10153748686212450_7932325765295769845_n.jpg (500x436, 37K)

what's the card for?

you do a simple quest with that new waifu and you get her card
her card let you have the number of stars on it times 0.4 amount of all stats addon to your character when you equip it

ded gaem

Attached: 1533604350799.png (680x675, 558K)

is it that good?

you know the game is dead when ragnarok online freeshards has more active players

you get like 4 stat when you max the card out, there are better cards for that color

>someone tell you an number at random and without prove
>you blindly take it as the truth
sure sure, what ever floats your boat

Attached: pardon-me-please-while-i-practice-my-selective-outrage.jpg (400x400, 92K)

why does OP make a big deal out of this one then?

>nonononooo this cant be happening this isnt real!
at least you're not an artifact player

user, he's worse, he's legit not right in the head. He's been making ToS threads and samefagging talking to himself for months now.
boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/9LROeo64RgGjBsszD0lPDw==/

boards.fireden.net/v/search/subject/Tree of savior/
mental illness or paid shill

hey OP can i still do this in ToS?
It looks 3D but apparenlty its a 2D game?

Attached: 1555561777960.gif (138x194, 1.11M)

Haven't played this shit in three years.

because she's the new pure waifu

yes

then come and play and have fun with us, everything is different and good now, just ignore those salty doom sayers

Attached: 1547106657953.jpg (854x4878, 2.26M)

if i want a big meaty sword to swing what class should i be?

>stop having so much fun in something that I hate
>making threads on things that I enjoy is shilling
>why are you not making threads on my KIMO """"TOS KILLERS"""" instead

Attached: stop fun.jpg (314x373, 39K)

you want the 2handed sword builds
use the skill sims to make your build
btw there are 5 classes now, instead of 4

looks like it's schizophrenia then

if you already have a character, you can change your base class to something you like within 30 days of your return

Attached: eca8ecabe253d8a1b4b5479c610212ac.jpg (480x688, 64K)

Give up retard, dead game

take yoir meds garagemage
you're posting the same 9gag images again

>REEEEEE
>stop having fun because I said so

Attached: 1422236582327.gif (500x363, 641K)

Did they ever fix spells so you aren't stuck having nothing but pointless auto-attacks for 40 seconds after you use your real shit? Do early spells scale now instead of being worthless by rank7 content? Is it possible to play now in Lv280+ zones without having cash shop'd weapons or an entire alliance of other poor bastards to blob single trash mobs? Did they ever unfuck sage and runecaster for people who don't want to use le ebil mage classes?

They rebuild the whole system, everything is different and works and relevant at any rank
you never need cash items to play, nor there is any cash items that let you do that because most cash items gives you are cosmetic stuff.
everything is free if you just play the game, you can even get cash items from popo points shop when you play the game to get the points

friendly reminder that these threads are made by an autistic nigger and only replies with cringe pics

Attached: 1547399030835.jpg (1000x847, 107K)

the game is dead, it's casualized as fuck, no challenge
you instakill everything and nothing can kill you

Attached: 1ze53w.jpg (500x656, 87K)

WHAT DID THE RE:BUILD DO?
I don't care if it's a dead game. I'm enjoying playing ESO and HOTS.

oh fuck yes that sounds like a solo-content dream if I can build whatever I want.

kind of conflicting when you bitched that you can't kill shit in this post then you claimed things get 1 hit kill, when nothing in the game above the training wheels levels can be 1 hit kill these days or so hard that people can't kill them

Attached: stoplikingit.jpg (500x454, 45K)

Have you prepped the goddess's big demon bull yet?

Attached: tree of BLACKED.jpg (514x479, 53K)

What's the solo experience like now? I played at release, loved the art but the gameplay was kinda bad

Attached: 1543217145610.jpg (1280x720, 235K)

rebuild fix, remade and redone everything that didn't work or broken and added a lot of new contents to make it fun
come and try the game if you like moba cause we do have mini moba pvp now

Attached: 1530694781190.png (1920x990, 1.99M)

>you bitched that you can't kill shit in this post
that isn't my post you fucking retard

and thanks for proving my point

good, you can solo with any classes and the dev put in a lot of stuff to support you for your fun like free items and rewards

I also played in the beta and a few weeks ago
the game is boring as fuck sadly, rework didn't fix the gameplay
the only few people I saw was in the city and everyone was afk

see that the only guy making these threads is the same retard who is also hated and ridiculized in their own /vg/ general

Attached: spectacles to behold.png (650x677, 110K)

any npc waifus this game please respond

no I just enjoy dead games if I can play solo. Except I'm angry most of the times when I play HOTS but it's not the dev's fault. DPS mains are fucking retarded which is why I like solo content so I don't have to either depend on the DPS or BE the dps
nice

>weapon attacks are still tied to ping, meaning anyone who doesn't live next to the servers has to play wizard
>even spell cast animation is tied to ping
Oof, no thanks.

Attached: 1489640241123.png (443x485, 171K)

>he log in
>walk around the town
>and goes "YEP I already done everything now this entitled me to bitch"

Attached: 1519083762480.png (1005x949, 1.16M)

>it's the game's fault that I still uses 14.4k phone line to play games

Attached: not-this-shit-again.jpg (700x518, 21K)

thanks for creating another imaginary situation to defend your garbage game you dumb retard

what the fuck, is that pizza actually in game?

How much are they paying you for this OP? You make these almost exactly the same threads once/twice a week. I really want to know.

>you are not suppose to disagree to my deranged delusion

Attached: winner-of-the-golden-snowflake-award.png (500x379, 172K)

Pajauta is an horrible marie sue.

It's just autism
we should stop replying to these threads, he just craves attention and that makes us the retards

>shut up I have my narrative to support! who cares about what I'm talking about! agree with me!
yikes

OP is his discord chat's pet retard
last time i posted in one of these they had to apologize for him because he had posted the thread link to brag about his epic trolling adventures
i assume he wants to belong but this certainly won't help him

Do you have any other helpful tips or screencaps? I came back to the game last week after I didn't play since release and I'm still confused about a lot of shit. Also Paladin grill outfit is the best outfit in the game and the best paladin outfit in games in general

Attached: download.jpg (190x265, 9K)

Yes, it is

what do you need to know?

>good internet speed can eliminate ping
The absolute state of toscucks.

are there quests i should do first for certain items?

That's the thing, I don't know yet, the game is entirely overwhelming. I just go around from zone to zone doing 100% exploration, following some quests and doing daily merc things and I feel like I'm missing something

>making shit up to get his street creds
ummm
are you ok?

Attached: 45135-Cant-tell-fry-9lNH.jpg (484x363, 49K)

Do you know his name? I used to play with /tosg/ and I'm curious which of the retards this is.

healnigger/mage iirc

there aren't really any quest that you must do other than the story line to get to the first revelation to get that hidden area key

you can just use the power lvl guide to genocide lvl up if you don't like to follow the quests

the game is pretty much open end and no rule to follow
but if you feel that you don't know where to start, you can always join a pve guild to run stuff with them and do raids

but I am not HN/M

>190x265
Fuck you

Attached: 1453846255615.jpg (678x945, 185K)

Yeah, sounds about right. Thanks.

>street creds
you are the only one that thinks about an anonymous board this way, congrats
you're still gay

Yeah, my bad, noticed it too late
Thanks, senpai

How dead is the game? Been seeing this game in my recommendation lately and I'm in a mood for some comfy mmo.

I might've tried the game again if not for these threads to be honest
Thanks for giving me a preview of how the remaining players act

Dead as fuck, you can get solo quite far but endgame content is so shit that everyone quit at that point.

Can I get 40-50 hours out of it?

imagine a game where trading things is paywalled behind VIP
how alive do you expect it to be?

>can't win argument
>better call you gay

Attached: 1558479976061.jpg (2099x2100, 909K)

should i play a girl or boy?

ignore those salty retards , they are just mad because their """tos killers""" all died so they are just making shit up to win some deranged vendetta

You can get way more than 50 hours out of it, I got 4 digits hours out of it

on a scale of fag to homo, how gay are you?

>"tos killers" died
You're correct, imc is a dead company now!

Fuck. RIP MMOs I guess.
Explain this one . Is trading really locked behind a paywall? How is the pay2win aspect of the game?
Also, try to sell me on this game. Seeing the current reviews on steam is turning me off from downloading the game.

Attached: 9ef.png (3840x2160, 350K)

You need a token to get "premium" which gives you an elevated status.

Attached: 1557995433145.jpg (750x703, 95K)

Wait are tokens still a thing?
I assumed they got rid of those with addition of lootboxes. What the FUCK is Kim thinking?

>projecting what he suffered in other "tos killers" onto tos itself

what paywall?
is there somewhere that you can go or play without paying for it?
the answer is no, you can go any where, and get anything without spending a dime in this game
I been playing this game for years and I still have yet to spend $1 in the game
you need character slots? events hand them out now
need some thing that you proclaimed to be mandatory for some deranged reason? you can get it with popo points
so what paywall?

Attached: 15923201.jpg (480x288, 40K)

boards.fireden.net/v/search/text/tsun tsun dere dere/

he can't explain shit, just look at this thread and the archives
he just lies about the current state of ToS

It's dead as in not booming, but you can still find some players even at endgame. There's 1500 people in game currently, divided by the servers of course. I think if you saw something that interested you about this game, you should at least try it. I had some fun with some classes. As druid you can become a big werewolf dude, there's necromancer which allows you to summon skeletons and a shoggoth, sorcerer can summon big monsters. It's not that bad, but I admit the leveling gets boring after a while. I only got to level 300 on my highest level character.

Aura Kingdom is a better game

What a mentally ill retard spaming this shit, the game is horrible avoid it like the plague or you are going to deal with worse people than OP

>doing 3 dailies a day for a few days in a roll to sell them for a token is hard and expensive
>everything should be free

talk about entitled special snowflakes

Attached: snowflake-special-slush.jpg (640x512, 138K)

for good faith, prove that you don't need premium to use the trading system anymore
because that was a huge controversy during its release, and i find it hard to believe they would quietly remove that limit without any of the people on Yea Forums mentioning it

Attached: xo93av405kx11.jpg (962x962, 57K)

Go back to your containment board.

oh nevermind, it just got answered here that's pretty disingenuous to say that p2w doesn't exist because someone else is paying the toll for you
now i'm definitely not coming back, if i wanted to grind mills i'd be in runescape
how would i trade in this daily shit if i don't have trading? are you saying the daily quests give enough pure gold to buy a sub token? that sounds retarded

He seems like a shill but he is really passionate about the game.
How beginner-friendly is the online? I don't want to hop in a game where everyone is already at a high level and newbies are left out.

had not heard of it

>for good faith
premium token can be bought for 10M at worse, aka 1 week of gaming. Probably less for a new character that benefits from all the beginner bonuses

>passionate
more like autistic

>elevated
tokens don't make you stronger. if you play solo you don't need the extra stash space, or even the AH selling slots.

>How beginner-friendly is the online?
Do you mean like the pvp and group dungeons? For pvp it takes a while to get to a pvp viable state, and from what I heard it's not so good. In the case of group dungeons it's pretty casual until the higher levels, though at that point I can't tell you how it's actually like since I stopped playing before that.

ok, let me ask you this: name one game that does not require anyone to pay for anything to run and create new contents for, name one 100% professionally done charity game

every game out there will have some form of things that they use to try to make money with. TOS don't sell power like any of the big house jew games, all they do is sell a token that let you have 50% more exp when you already can get that advantage from weekly events that hands out over 100% exp increase anyway.
on top of that, they let you have them without paying with real money, how far of entitlement do you need?

Attached: you-dense-motherfucker.png (500x389, 109K)

That doesn't sound neat. I guess I'll just download the game see it myself then. Stop with the shilling now, OP.

what's the point on low level content? you get overleveled as fuck and everything is boring
why don't they just erase the low level content and let you jump to level 100?

Found the trade mechanics
treeofsavior.com/page/guide/view.php?n=60
If nothing has changed, trade is one way and you have 1 AH slot until you're premium
Pretty retarded but I don't expect the guy who's addicted to flame wars over the game to agree with me on that, so what can you do
I'll go be "entitled" to a good game by... playing a good game. Bye.

u mad?

Am i the only one who stays on a map until the collection is fully completed?

there are countless, infinitely more honest monetization setups that don't actively discourage me from interacting with other players
if this game actually ran on startup for 50% of it's players i wouldn't have even minded throwing $20 up front for it
just don't sell cooperation, it's that easy

Sounds a lot like allods, which is a P2Wfest.

You're playing KurtzPel now?

I'm not OP I just played the game for a while and enjoyed the classes, but mostly played it as a solo pve game where I exploded mobs and moved on to the next area. I don't even play it anymore, I just wanted to help.

>the game is 3 years old now
>$20 was all it need

>everything is p2w because FEELINGS

Attached: 215165830_esoB6-1050x10000.jpg (1050x613, 247K)

tfw love grinding in korean mmos but one-shotting every mob and miniboss all the time kills the fun

So far you are the buffon of this board, sweaty

why would you even need more than one selling spot at the AH? you aren't gonna solo the content that gives items worth selling.

>there is one flaw so all of my derange delusions that made no sense trumped all of the logic and facts

Attached: oh ok.gif (412x229, 1.76M)

>infinitely more honest
Do you really only have weirdly out of place virtue signalling to talk about today?

yeah the design is basically you'll kill shit fast but you gotta kill more to level up, so you spend your time exploding everything

but if you are a "trade player", you will easily get the money for a token in a few days to begin with. main quest rewards basically hand you a free token by level 100. And that's without taking into account I'm pretty sure there's a 7day token for free somewhere for new players.

rebuild changed that, monsters XP is only for low level chars, main quests are now extremely buffed up so you'll quickly level by questing and consuming your cards as they come

>claims to be RO's successor
>copies the art style and class variety
>somehow not a RO clone

I levelled pretty fast already by killing mobs and doing challenge portals, but good to know they buffed quests

welp, under you logic, every game is a pong clone because it uses GRAPHICS and pong is the first graphical video game am I right goys?

Attached: oh-21zdi3.jpg (600x450, 32K)

It only claimed to be RO successor by journos
They never say it

it's more of a shitty arpg than an RO clone

stop giving this retard attention
can't you see every post of him is fucking bait holy shit

"shitty arpg" defines RO pretty well.
Most of the defense force never even played the official game, just those free pirate servers with XP*10000 and loot*100000 buffs

Do they still make hot guys?

Attached: 1445980699601.png (525x600, 328K)

>everyone starts at the same town
>quests shaved down everyone throats where everyone is the savior of the world
>can't trade
>linear map progression
>channels
>shitty optimization
that's enough red flags for me to drop the game in the beta
a shame because the art and music is great

Tell me the image is fake

Attached: tired jack.gif (490x367, 1000K)

That's like saying wow is an arpg. It's an mmo with pretty basic mmo gameplay. TOS has way more to do with arpg genre.

I played the original RO btw but never got to level 99.

I wonder why it went from pic to "whiny people".
Maybe zoomers don't even learn about snow crystals anymore, who knows.

wtf are you talking about, they just need you to wait a few days or get lvl50 to be able to start trading so they can stop botters from laundering items thru temp accounts

so how is the game now ? I remember starting like 2 times but didn’t manage to go past 100-150 lvl

your opinion probably won't change, same gameplay etc, but in my opinion at least the class choices are funner as it's more open from the start.

you can be boy magical girls if you want

Attached: 92589b4017a0e3e63f54ac26f53b321e.gif (411x430, 2.89M)

I meant direct trading with other people not auction house bullshit

they 5X the quest exp and included many other new contents to lvl up, you can power lvl if you want

I'm talking about npcs with portraits.

I stopped playing when one of my main attacks needed reagents to use, awful game design

yes, I was talking about that

Attached: 1412870284284.jpg (900x855, 165K)

ToS seems right up the ally of discord trannyfags.

but none of the reagents would cost more than 100 silvers and even lvl 10 mobs drops 300 silvers per kill
on top of that, they made all of them weight 0.1

Attached: 1471195582065.gif (921x758, 3.41M)

to be fair if this was some chad in a leather jacket in the 90s it'd pass as "cool", now its just cringe because the faux-rebellious kids nowadays all look like goblins

so why bother in the first place?

:((

If it was a chad at least the guy would have the achievement of looking good, which takes some good effort, that goblin has nothing.

>it's not automatic! REMOVE IT and GIVE ME THE VICTORY
yikes.

dont click this image
screamer

>>>>>>>screamer

AAAAAAA what the fuck man why did you do that I'm wearing headphones

that's exactly what I said, yes

Glad to see that OP is still mentallly unstable and spams these threads for his dead game every day and only ever keeps them alive by arguing about how shit his game isn't (is) when they don't immediately fall off the board with 0 posts.

>having to click gifs to see them play
>being scared of visual screamers

Yes, its Healmage. Its you.
Hes not using Discord.

>AA
>BDO
>TOS
I'm fucking mad how koreans just keep on wasting potentials
Fuck

ummm are you ok?
are you having a stroke?
you bitched about skills costing reagents and I just told you that it's not a big deal because it's not expensive or heavy to carry like when the game first came out

Attached: 1354829761949.gif (300x170, 1.84M)

why doesn't every skill cost reagents, why doesn't autoattack cost reagents? It's not a big deal bro, they're not expensive or heavy to carry so what's the problem?

Most skills dont cost anything.
Its a dumb system tho

to be honest, they removed the requirements for almost all the attacking skills that require reagents, only the OP attack skills remain that you need them.
so in a way they did addressed it, mostly only buffs like priest buffs need reagents but those last like 30 min now

>I HAVE DUMBS QUESTION OK
yeah, but what about the actual argument?

> Atlantica Online
> Granada Espada
> Ragnarok Online
I never forgive korean cucks what they did to Atlantica.

Attached: 1551139035383.jpg (319x541, 82K)

It’s meant to address inflation as well as people effectively leeching with zero investment support characters by putting in a silver sink.

for RP purpose mostly, cause people actually bitched on the test server when they removed some regents for some of the skills that have RP values to them

Is that so?
Post prove/source.
Or Its just another dumb story you made up.

it's what I remember I heard from discord during re:build patch.

I never heard that before.
And sounds like total bullshit, probably fake.

Attached: free-shrugs.png (500x736, 201K)