Days Gone

2nd best selling in april, 7th strongest debut for sony title. And plebs said it would flop

Attached: IMG_20190522_063816.jpg (954x537, 90K)

>2nd

What a flop.

BOOZER or some say boozeman.

Attached: sad.jpg (474x267, 14K)

it might of sold decent but I don't think it has left a good impression on most people

Only second in a month with literally no competition? Yikes.
The question is how hard will it drop off in the upcoming months. Everyone who I've talked to that bought it is very underwhelmed, and I'm already starting to see lots of pre-owned copies pop up.

>I think you have one hell of a left hook
>Well yeah, it's the only move I've got
Boozer was pretty fucking based

PS4 softerware sales have been a showcase of bad taste the entire gen. A bunch of shooters, sports and moves.

It has actually. In my twitter timeline days gone photos still pop up every day and most of my friends are playing it. I would give it weak 8 too, because some glitches are annoying and how story just falls off or suddenly gets really good. Im all for sequel they teased. Ending was excellent

Attached: Screenshot_20190522-064534_Chrome.jpg (1437x2210, 500K)

it should have flopped

that's so weird to me because of how many horrible glitches i've had to deal with playing it. the actual gameplay and story is decent but the quality of the game and how laggy it gets and like 5 crashes i've had and had audio desync during important cutscenes

>think story will be 08/15 Boozer betraying him
>it's not
Honestly based. Free DLC when?

It’s a fantastic game, very solid. 8.8/10

Did the 12gb patch fix the fps?
I already 100%ed it, so I didn't check.

Let's be honest, with how desperate Sony fans are for games it was never going to fail.

It's surprisingly good, actually. Story is too generic for my liking and Deacon's rumblings annoy me sometimes, but gameplay is decent, even good for an open-world.

>get to ambush camp
>suddenly deacon starts ranting about killing moslem niggers and holocausting the remaining jews

was a bit too extreme in that regard desu

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (474x486, 32K)

My name is Deacon Lee St. John.

Attached: Starkiller-The-Force-Unleashed.jpg (1140x640, 147K)

doesn't matter cause it made it's money

Oh boy. Back to days gone posting

Attached: IMG_20190504_131811.jpg (3840x2160, 591K)

What the hell was his problem? I keked every time.

Wow, we get to play as yet another scruffy white dude.

Bang bang

Attached: IMG_20190504_131814.jpg (3840x2160, 1.14M)

How nice