ChooZe

chooZe

Attached: css.jpg (1280x720, 252K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/O6xXL8uFw8s
youtu.be/ZFkmUeopbWw
youtu.be/ua6TNfy7cu8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

they all play the same anyway so having that many gokus is just honesty on the part of the devs

ok

Attached: 1050018.jpg (1050x700, 136K)

ChoZo!

Attached: 65466435547.jpg (612x375, 47K)

Ignoring the roster, this selection screen kind of sucks, uninspired.

how does Hit play like anybody else?

He’s just a retard.

>launcher
>3 hits
>launcher
>3 hits
>Level 1 or Level 3 super
>Hold back until enemy does a move that costs then frames or they do an overhead that breaks your block and they proceed to fuck you
I love fighting games where instead of fighting, you take turns beating the shit out of each other!
>inb4 seething fighterz fags respond with shit like "B-B-BUT THATS ALL FIGHTING GAMES"

That's all post X-Factor fighting games.

You have never played the hit or the game at all have you?

Nah you're just a shitter autocombo player that thinks that's all the game is

You should at least play the game and not just watch it on Twitch

Thats literally the ONLY thing done in professional tournaments man.

I've played hit and i've played this game for 100 hours. Hit barely functions same with Nappa and Beerus.
Calling it right now, your gonna respond with some shit about how "hit is a counter high skill character! Your just bad!"
Yes is that why all the pro players dont fucking use him?

>Put 100 hours in
Sure then why didn't you know Hit has a level 7 super now then huh?

Because I stopped playing around the time Cooler was revealed, I don't see a reason to continue playing a fighting game I find boring as hell.

SonicFox has used hit to great success.

there is no reason to keep playing a boring game. That doesn't mean however that because you didn't find it fun that its characters all play the same.

Who is conically the most powerful one that has ever appeared in dragon ball z?

I found it boring because every character does play the game, and the character who don't like Beerus and Nappa are shoved into the lowest tier possible and never touched, because they are too unique for the game.
When every character has the same move set, and gets defined by their assists as to how unique they are, then a game has a huge problem.
Every tournament and stream just stagnates into blocking an onslaught and if you get caught out, you might as well put the controller down because there goes half your health bar.

Beerus is actually mid tier now after reciving massive buffs, Nappa is low mid, and why don't you understand Fighting games are constantly changing the Roster will play differently with nerfs and buffs going around.
Every tournament player is a meta slut this is fighting games we're talking about. Your'e a casual slut that played for a couple weeks and thinks he knows everything.

>i've played this game for 100 hours.
Lol, he didn’t even make it to SS2 rank.

please stream the outcome, need something to do

>your a casual slut that played for a couple weeks and thinks he knows everything
I never said I knew eveything.
I gave my opinion on why I didnt like the game based on my experiences that i've had in over 100 hours of this game. Saying that my opinion and what I experienced is invalidated because of the game changing, is like saying that reviews don't matter because a game is constantly being patched and that the experiences those people had, may not happen again.
But just because a game is changing doesn't mean I find it any less boring. Characters receiving buffs and nerfs doesn't make me re-interested in a game, it just makes me go, "oh yeah, thats a thing".

I choose to wait for Granblue and Samsho.

For the record, I made it to Super Saiyan God before putting the controller down and stopping.
Being forced into a meta because characters are just straight better then everyone else and if you pick anyone who's interesting but is low tier your gonna get fucked isn't fun. It's boring and mind numbing to play characters you don't find fun for some gratification of going up in ranks.

100 hours is nothing. You barely played the game, and yet here you are acting like you’ve got authority on the matter, saying every character plays the same.

It’s ok if you don’t like the game, it’s ok if you found it boring, but with so little experience, saying every character plays the same is gonna get you called out by people who bothered to actually learn most of the roster.

They don’t play the same, feel free to take the L and admit you were wrong, or continue to be stubborn and argue like a retard about something you know nothing about.

>Thats literally the ONLY thing done in professional tournaments man.
It really ain't my man, the optimal routes require you to use normal inputs and utilize wall bounces properly

I have to admist im just ssj3 rank. I play Broly jiren and cell because i find them fun. Iv'e mained broly ever scene his and bardocks release because i like the character. Bardock is a top tier character yet you know why i play this game still?
You come across a lot of different people online all mostly have teams of varying characters and different levels of skill playing them.
I just got pink square cause luckily iv'e put the effort into becoming better with what i use. I know i could swap out characters for better teambuilds but who cares.

You did not make it to SSG. I stopped playing two months ago cause I moved to a different country, and left my PS4 behind, and I made it to Majin Pink Square with 1000 hours in.

You did NOT make it to SSG, post proof. No one with that high a rank would say shit as stupid as you.

Agree big time. Looks like trash.

Again, as I said before I made it to Super Saiyan God.
If I need 1000 hours to "fully experience" a game, then it's a bad game. I should be able to experience and know what the game is about within 50 hours and decide if I want to keep playing it from there. That's the hook of most games, is keeping you interested and wanting more.
I've played 100 hours and made it to nearly the top rank in the game, and yet I still don't have enough experience?
I feel as if i've been more then humble but i'm being met with random hostility because i've given my honest opinion of what i've experienced and what has happened to me in the game. Are you to say my experiences with it were wrong? That somehow, some way I missed everything about the game while climbing the ranks and experiencing what it has to offer? Cause if so, i'm amazed anyone is stuck at ranks if you can play without understanding the game fully and still climb up to a high rank.
Just because I stopped playing and there have been patches, doesn't mean I don't still watch game tournaments, and from what i've seen the game hasn't changed much since I stopped.
I appreciate your opinion, but saying that 100 hours isn't enough to fairly judge a game is unfair, and that I should have kept my boredom because maybe the game somehow magically gets better.

Hopefully the sequel fixes a lot of this.

This game sucks cause when any noob auto combo you, all you can do is watch. There’s no way to counter and punish.

I did make it to SSG, because I know what Yea Forums is like. They always say, "Haha casual faggot saying shit about the game because he hasn't made it past rank 1!".
Unlike most of the people here, I don't need to post my rank to validate myself on an anonymous image board where i'm just giving an opinion.

>Vegeta Blue with the villains.
It'd make sense for SSJ Vegeta, but Blue? He's completely redeemed by that point. His reasons for getting stronger are to not be too outclassed by Goku and to protect who he cares about. I don't think he's pulled that let the villain power up to max shit at all in Super. Hope he does some cool shit after the ToP. He do anything in the manga since?

Stop lying you didn't reach super saiyan god already shut the fuck up you casual trash

is there a game of the year edition or ultimate edition with all the characters and dlc?

Attached: 1538836736724.jpg (331x352, 18K)

You’re being met his hostility cause you opened with the usual shitposting bait of “hurr, everyone plays the same.”

When they most certainly do not. And then went out to complain about “too many Gokus” when the latest Goku is by far the most original and most fun character on the roster.

Once again, I don’t believe for a second you made it to SSG, post proof.

Anyone with experience can easily break down the various categories and playstyles of each character. Or are you gonna argue with a straight face that Videl, 16, Hit, Frieza, and SSGoku all play the same? Anyone who would make that statement is a moronic scrublord who never made it out of Android Rank. Their neutral, playstyle, and combo paths are all drastically different.

Post proof. I don’t believe you made it to God rank in 100 hours. Only extremely skilled players made it that far that fast, and none of them would say anything as moronic as you.

Im just convinced you were either boosting that whole time practicing against a dummy account or you're a prodigy god that went 0-100 and is retarded.

Post combos

Attached: 1543942991032.webm (1280x720, 1.54M)

Where's the proof

Hell, even among the Gokus, they all play radically different from one another.

SSGoku
>All rounder balanced character with great neutral and zoning and simple combo paths. Great a defense thanks to all his different Kamehamehas
Goku Blue
>great point character focused on left-right cross ups, and a lot of mix ups, with very unique combo paths, difficult to use, very aggressive, not got from far away
Base Goku
>anchor character that’s high risk high reward, kinda broken so he doesn’t really work well, don’t bother using him
Kid Goku
>rushdown Monster that’s great Mid character, with unique combo paths that can convert stray hits into high damage thanks to power pole

And that’s only 4 characters. All of whom you’d think would be clones, but they’re incredibly distinct.

So yeah, please tell me SSG rank user, how the 4 Gokus are similar outside their name and character?

Anyone who relies on auto combo can't do shit on oki, so either don't get hit or if you do, just beat them on wake up and win with better combos that do more damage

No every character does the same 3 hit into launcher and throws out level 1 or 3s every other time. I shoud know im ultra instinct rank.

damn this guy is retarded

>I feel as if i've been more then humble
>I have 100 hours and I'm a super sayain god

Wondering how this game plays.

Is this guaranteed? Is the starter risky? Could the ginyu(?) get out of it? Is it a hard combo to pull off? Thank you in advance.

Combos that start with 2M are incredibly situational/risky, and definitely not the sort of thing you’d do in the corner.

Gotta say it looks pretty cool as a meleefag who dabbles in tekken. Very fluid.

DBFZ has some really nice combos if you get creative:

youtu.be/O6xXL8uFw8s

youtu.be/ZFkmUeopbWw

youtu.be/ua6TNfy7cu8

Especially post patch.

people still play this? lmfao

I'm a tournament player, with well over 800 hours in it the game. I made it to Living legend with a record of like 210-6 (People tried to say I was lying and would need 1200+ wins to get to living legend on here, they're retarded)

While I do agree with most of your assessment especiallyyyy early on, you're off on a lot of things. Characters have similar basic toolsets but they indeed do play completely differently at high level once you understand the game more. I had the same opinion as you did early on and I'm a really good FG player.

Arcsys cannot balance games to save their lives though, and it's pretty clear. They took away a bunch of shit that made characters unique and made them all wayyy too fucking similar in their functions on a team. I decided to just say fuck it and play Piccolo Bardock SSJ Goku until the next patch since there won't be another for a year, and they let piccolo do shit they took away from everyone else, same with GT Goku.

>they all play the same anyway
I wouldn't go that far. It's more that the game's overarching systems just tend to override whatever differences between characters exist. Characters play differently, but matches tend to feel similar.

I admittedly haven't touched the game in a year, but I doubt it's changed enough for this to be fundamentally different.

Too many Gokus.

Refute this

Attached: my-image (5).png (1280x1162, 1.1M)