June 11th, 2019. 8:59 AM. The calm before the storm. The dinner before the dessert. The foreplay before the penetration...

June 11th, 2019. 8:59 AM. The calm before the storm. The dinner before the dessert. The foreplay before the penetration. The anticipation is just killing me and my fellow Stevebros. We all await anxiously, patiently, and silently in call until eventually... it happens.

The icon slash. The zoom. The reveal.

..It's Steve.

Me and the fellow Stevebros rejoice and shakes hands with one another and laugh. At the same time, millions of Banjokes all around the world cock their head back and screech into the bright morning sky. All around the world, ugly manchildren can be heard screaming at the top of their lungs. It's like music to our ears. The foul shrieks of those who once dismissed us as nothing more than fools. The cacophony of wails that will lull me to sleep for many nights to come. It's a day I'll remember for the rest of my life, as will everyone else in the cult.

Now that our character is in, the only remaining job is to secure a future in which Banjo never does.

Attached: rejoiceandbeglad.jpg (680x613, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_highest-grossing_video_game_franchises)
youtu.be/lbZuMFZLqoU
youtube.com/watch?v=MecZAXedMbY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why are smashniggers so cringe?

Attached: 1552330670489.jpg (299x333, 16K)

based

because they enjoy riling themselves up and shitposting

they are the very embodiment of Yea Forums's worst aspects

How many "promised" dates have you guys been through? 10? 20 maybe?

It’s a bunch of bandwagoning zoomers from a cultic discord group, that are salty af they already got btfo and made fun of, so they’re now rallying behind Steve to destroy all Smash speculation.

Rosterfags are the console war posters of smashfags, basically cancer upon cancer

>Stevefags still the worst fanbase

I hope he doesn't get in just so I can live off your salty tears for the rest of time

Steve isnt iconic as a gaming figure, sorry to break your bubble, hes the literal-who basic-bitch-tier skin all people ended up replacing after a few days of playing, if they made it that far

Attached: 1558228435810.gif (350x248, 1.33M)

Sorry Steve, but I'm in.

Attached: GiantSardonicKob-size_restricted.gif (377x289, 3.28M)

autism and cringe
fuck off retard

Remember when people said Steve posting wasnt going to last
>inb4 you dont
You do

They’re all retards who’ve been btfo once or twice already. So seeing them btfo yet again will be glorious.

Forcing a meme isn’t making it last. Steveposting is a blight on the Smash community full of autistic zoomers
>tfw Minecraft autism bled over into Smash
As if it wasn’t bad enough already.

>stevefags are writing literal fan fiction now
The state

Attached: D2C34B49-93CE-463B-B084-B4C9FC458A6F.jpg (584x413, 74K)

Report and move on

god i hope either steve or banjo or some other microdick property gets revealed so this shit can finally end
incineroar shitposting died after his reveal so even if stephen somehow gets in its going to die anyway

Attached: 1556410952661.jpg (624x474, 24K)

It’ll end when Banjo is revealed. Hopefully this E3.

It's funnier when banjokes get BTFO

They are lost souls but they will see the truth when he is reveled. For now not much we can do but laugh at em

Attached: 1541190544070.png (1689x1044, 439K)

hyper autism

Only Faggots use anything but the default while playing the GOOD versions of Minecraft before everything went out the rails
Using a faggy skin instead of Steve is like playing with one of those cringy ass human Roblox avatars instead of sticking to the default yellowbro

Attached: piZap_1558397141266.jpg (800x776, 283K)

>le funnay hyper realistic steve
Fuck off back to your discord tranny

It's a wonderful thing, knowing everytime we make a post, you well up with rage. Your fingers begin to tremble with rage. Though you were only lazily meandering about the catalog a few moments ago, now, you feel the need to respond to this post. Why? Because they're posting that godforsaken render again.

And that's where we got you. You spoke up. You replied. And now... we win.

Attached: castle.jpg (680x610, 45K)

Where's the logic in Minecraft being accepted into Smash.
It's nowhere near the level of an icon like Cloud, Mario, Pikachu, or Snake.

Fine you win I'll fuck off from your shitty thread just keep this cringey shit to yourself you underage faggot

Attached: 7ae.png (754x770, 511K)

They are either actual children or just infantile at any age

seething banjofag

>implying
Banjo fans are used to disappointment. We’ll just shrug and walk away. While Steve autists primed for a meltdown, and oh boy am I gonna rub it in when you get btfo. Like, even if Banjo doesn’t get in, your shitposting has annoyed me so much, I’m gone rub your face in shit like a bad dog in need of rearing till you break down and cry.

How is it that autism this severe is not something that can be detected pre-natally so the parent can terminate the fetus and prevent this genetic dead end from existing in the first place and wasting precious resources?

What did user mean by this

Attached: 900.jpg (900x900, 47K)

>implying

Attached: 2E512879-705C-423D-95CC-ECF3815F1484.jpg (896x1024, 154K)

you're not getting in fuck off

Some faggot “leaked” that Minecraft content would be in the game, and autismo zoomers began to bandwagon.

There’s literally no other basis for Minecraft anything being in the game outside some shit some faggot made up.

Western thrash doesn't belong in smash.

Attached: __hakurei_reimu_touhou_drawn_by_ochazuke__ddc9792d7b407343ec9e651de97be296.jpg (700x700, 88K)

In your dreams, Stevies. Space Invader is literally in.
>Has a great history with Nintendo (Many titles and ports have been released on consoles such as the NES, SNES, N64, Game Boy, GBA, DS, and Wii)
>Space Invaders is one of the most mainstream video game franchises of all time, and is instantly recognizable even to the average normalfag
>Space Invaders is the #6 highest-grossing video game franchise of all time, with Pac-Man, Mario and Pokemon being the only Smash-represented franchises above it (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_highest-grossing_video_game_franchises)
>Would represent Taito, who already have their foot in the door thanks to their help in composing one of the tracks featured in Ultimate
>Would represent the SHMUP genre
>On top of that, is essentially the grandfather of the SHMUP genre
>Would have unique moveset potential
>Gamewise the franchise is still relevant, with its latest title Space Invaders Frenzy being released in 2017
>Fits the criteria of being an "unexpected choice new to Smash", which is what the Fighter's Pass lineup has been described to be like
>Would appeal both to the East and the West

Attached: 61+DHnB1O9L._SL1456_.jpg (1456x1224, 67K)

>Becomes the best selling game in just 10 years

>millions of Banjokes
I thought barely anybody liked Banjo? Make up your mind.

>selling well means you get a character
Oh wow, where are the GTA characters, Tetris Block, and CoD Soldier in Smash?

>tfw Stevefags converted you into a Robloxchad

Attached: 1554663042575.gif (270x270, 2.3M)

Prior to the Switch, Bayonetta franchise barely sold over 1m units.

i fucking hate minecraft but sorry chads don't call themselves chads

Minecraft is big af to this day despite hardly getting updates. I guess that's the magic of marketing

>implying CJ wouldn't be hype as shit

>would
Missing the point, retard.

>What is a joke

Go to hell

Attached: 1558316746922.png (1280x720, 332K)

All Banjofags did wrong was take the Blockheads seriously. Hopefully most are realizing this now and are just laughing at them. If you want one side to win, pick the side that at least like the character they support.

Attached: Typical Stevefag.gif (422x238, 3.04M)

Like it or not Minecraft is a cultural phenomenon.

You do realize that people reply to make you react like cringy, edgy bitch boys. We are laughing at you.

Attached: 1555037183477.jpg (639x347, 48K)

based and redpilled
youtu.be/lbZuMFZLqoU

Attached: wakey_wakey.png (1920x1080, 849K)

so is mortal kombat and fortnight

meant for

Contradictions is the life blood of a Stevefag. Next whst they'll do is say Japan hates Banj-

Attached: 20190521_104849.jpg (1080x1383, 554K)

kek

watch this fucking 7

I'll latch onto this and say that MK and Fartnite would work better in smash than Minecraft. Notice how kids always do Fartnite dances at any chance? Looks like Minecraft isn't as popular as they claim.

Here you go user, you dropped this.

Attached: 1554590058880.jpg (1024x576, 98K)

This
Remember Ridley memes? Not until I just mentioned them just now? Exactly.

In the long run it's a lose/lose for Steveposters.
If Banjo or a different Microsoft character gets in, they'll all be BTFO forever.
If Steve does get in, their shitposting antics will soon become dust in the wind after the initial shock subsides, and they'll forever fade out of everyone's minds like Incineroar shitposters did before them.

Attached: 24063.png (750x650, 23K)

>Wanting a bear or some guy instead of a trans WoC
Umm, that's a big yikes from me sweaty. Maybe you need to check your white, cishet male privilege. We all know the next Smash SISTER will be a win for the LGBTTQQIAAP community.

Attached: Gameplay is Second to Diversity.jpg (1273x676, 118K)

Steveposting became stale after the first day

Attached: 1549280515743.png (384x390, 153K)

Let the thread die faggot

Nah because if Steve *does* get in, the stevefags will divert their attention to keeping banjo out.
Specifically Banjo, because stevefags don't seem to have issues with other MS characters.

no

I got Ridley. I don't care who gets in anymore. I'm free. I mean now I'm hoping they buff the poor guy but rosterwise I'm free.

What did you say about Minecraft?

Attached: 66BB8FE2-F5CE-4656-9E85-C7FEA8B56AEB.jpg (1919x991, 98K)

gets announced instead

Attached: 1550090132676.png (340x425, 18K)

anthony, kys please

>They still can't find the discord link

Attached: 1541562315171.png (872x540, 327K)

You know you want this.

Attached: 02ae90127727f4e1532e5a85454b3f5799ddd921_hq2.jpg (1187x612, 31K)

Hey Joshua

So what happens when nobdies predictions come true? Are you all just gonna keep shitposting about it until the end of time?

uhhh... Minecraft's dumb?

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 6K)

>making a thread like this, ironically or not, and claiming you aren't a rosterfag

Attached: 1454185129337.jpg (460x368, 11K)

>discord

Attached: giphy.gif (350x180, 881K)

Pretty sure a sane person doesn't go looking for AIDS

If steve isn't in, Im going to spam threads laughing at all the losers who posted this shit literally ever single day

>he doesn't know

Attached: 1540227461709.png (1085x822, 445K)

Neither does otaku trash

Attached: farm frog.jpg (725x546, 61K)

>HE doesn't

Attached: wakey wakey.png (552x492, 101K)

because Nintendo fags are autistic

How obsessed do you have to be to sort Banjo fans only being fans because of some irrelevant channel that Yea Forums tells you too hate?

Wtf bro we're based

Attached: amerisoy.png (371x361, 34K)

The new Papagenos video said banjo will be announced next month.

BASED STEVEPOSTER

Attached: zlCfzSWHe6sZlsw-q5.jpg (800x450, 142K)

Based

Based PapaGenos, at least he’s likeable

Adding "steve" to the filter

>People believe that default skin for ASMR building simulator what is replaced by literally everyone is more likely to be in smash than for example Crash Bandicoot or Rash.
LOL

Attached: 72737373737.png (780x840, 2.52M)

Based Patrick

i fucken hate minecraft fuck off

Stevefags don’t touch good arguments, sorry man

I tried reporting these threads but all I got was a warning
fuck moderation

The twist here is that Alex is getting announced instead.
and steve will be a mii costume

Attached: CreamyWarpedBunny-poster.jpg (1280x720, 58K)

STEVUS DOMINUS

BANJUS CULUS DISPLODO

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 172K)

Stevefags use that as an excuse to deflect from the fact that Banjo fans aren't just older people. Banjo-kazooie appeals to kids today like how it did for the current older fans when they were kids. This counters the Strawman that Steve is in because Banjo doesnt appeal to kids and that all the younger fans are illegitimate. It also plays into the NPC-like hive mind mentality they have where something is bad because some randos on Yea Forums hate something.

Attached: 20190520_162211.jpg (1074x1796, 562K)

The grinch leak fiasco was just a taste, they are obsessed with Banjo fanz. Right now they are the one group that simply will not submit to them. There was barely any hate towards Banjo fans before, Stevefags are just the biggest group of contrarians on Yea Forums.

Uh, I don't think Steve connects Mario, Crash Bandicoot, Spyro, Sonic, and several series.
Banjo, being in Diddy Kong Racing, links all these series.

Is this what the waiting room in Hell looks like?

I'm sorry, Stevefags, but when Banjo links this many series, your choice seems small.

Attached: Banjo links all.png (1365x1104, 1.11M)

Based
>Would have unique moveset potential
One move?

Shit, if you think about it, Cloud was a shoe in for smash from the get go. Dragoon was in Mario RPG, wasn't it?

>rosterfags cancer up Yea Forums any time Smash is even vaguely relevant
>never leave
>years of this, fucking years
>suddenly Steveposters show up
>not making their own threads but just countering rosterfaggotry to shut them down
>even banjo and geno fags humbled enough to stop flooding Yea Forums
>now they make their own threads
>one at a time, fewer than typical rosterfags
>rosterfags band together to not only shut the faggots up but also to lower their energy in the process
Like it or not, Steveposters are keeping this board clean. Just filter the renders if seeing him is bothersome and viola, ten more Yea Forums threads than usual are not rostershit at any given moment. Thanks, Steve, you're the hero we deserve.

I can't wait for all of you niggers to die in a collective fire when in june nothing happens, you actually managed to make me hate smash, you absolute shitstains, the day you die is the day I'm fucking happy

Nice revision. When's the last time Banjo 'flooded Yea Forums'?

>STEVE'S THE HERO WE DESERVE
>THE BANJOKES INVADED OUR CULT DISCORD
>WE'RE THE VICTIMS REEEEE
>YOU NEED US

seething

Attached: 1557489971547.png (1152x648, 575K)

based

Attached: 1537355881592.png (960x960, 786K)

Attached: 1541954775135.jpg (792x712, 125K)

Is it discord.gg/vFjzp7F?

youtube.com/watch?v=MecZAXedMbY
this is your average Nintendo fan

>Never the guy
>Never drew a dime
>Never cut a memorable promo
>Never put anyone over
>Never had the balls to step out of his Collectathon comfort even when Rareware threw millions at him
> Only had one good game
>Main evented the lowest drawing Nintendo system of the '90s
>Main evented the second lowest drawing Xbos exclusive of the '00s
>Tanked the buyrate of Rare Replay so hard his remaster was cancelled
>Was barely ever in the AAA picture outside of the N64 because he was never a big enough deal
>Only the 10th best member of Diddy Kong Racing
>Only the 9th best member of Banjo Pilot
>His gibberish speak was cringeworthy
>His ugly yellow pants was cringeworthy
>Unironically calls himself """"""""DA BEAR AND DA BIRD""""""""
>Shit taste in video games
>Shit gimmicks
>Failed at getting over with the Xbros crowd so badly he was reduced to a bonus costume in Minecraft which actually drew dimes
>Only significant achievement was being one of 12 N64 games that actually sold more than a million copies
>Is the video game equivalent of that one insufferably mediocre middle manager whose sole professional """""""achievement"""""" is staying in the same shitty job for 25 years
>Drew so poorly in his 2005 game that Conker of all people had to take the spotlight off him
>spent the latter part of his career buried by superior young talent
>The biggest impact he had on the business was giving Playtonic enough leverage to swindle 2 Million dollars from sad millenial manchildren who can't grow up and let go of the past

Attached: 1554583561747.jpg (1200x703, 101K)

>fanbase
There isnt a fanbase for steve, it is a countermovement to all those other characters people beg for

What did we ever do to deserve this, besides harass mojang, Rare, Playtonic, spread false rumors, attack Pokémon fans, be mean to Minecraft fans, ruin smash discussion, raid discord servers, stalk people for wanting Steve....??

Attached: 81A8EFBD-D4E9-4FF1-8BFC-C5EC646F28A2.png (960x540, 551K)

are there non ironic stevefags out there? Just curious

Are there non ironic smash posters out there?

Attached: 1524905167870.png (767x767, 138K)

Yes, plenty of them

Attached: Steve2015.jpg (320x252, 24K)

Quit making stuff up you spastic.

This chap is gonna be so happy when Steve gets in. It’s gonna be k.rool fans all over again

No, you’re a bunch of faggots and I hate all of you.

>server created last monday
so this... is the hidden base... of steveposting...

Attached: file.png (392x297, 35K)

>Stevefags are all Discord trannies
OH NONONONONO
THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF STEVEFAGS

Sorry b*arfag, no-one is falling for your sloppily thrown together Discord server.

It’s actually the new one. Apparently the old one is dying? They were very careful to avoid posting links to that one. Seems they’re getting paranoid about getting raided.

lets raid the fuckers

Banjokes:Also banjokes:

>not making their own threads but just countering rosterfaggotry to shut them down
He says, in a Steve thread

Do people actually believe banjo has a shot

I don't play fighting gaymes but judging by the recent shitposting I would say they're pretty fucking based

Attached: 1554828988076.jpg (600x800, 84K)

Yeah, and it’s pathetic

Banjofags always take the bait because they’re insecure adults

after smash got cloud and joker for little to no reason other than "lol it would be cool" and people make-believed a villain that was irrelevant for nearly 2 decades into the game, it's really not that farfetched

Yeah but why the fuck would they add banjo

FUCK OFF BANJOIDS

I dunno. The only game is Nuts and Bolts, yet banjokes say it has a DK aesthetic, which is why he should be in.

Link it.

June 11th, 2019. 8:59 AM. The calm before the storm. The dinner before the dessert. The foreplay before the penetration. The anticipation is just killing me and my fellow Reimuchads. We all await anxiously, patiently, and silently in call until eventually... it happens.

The icon slash. The zoom. The reveal.

..It's Reimu.

Me and the fellow Reimuchads rejoice and shakes hands with one another and laugh. At the same time, millions of zoomers all around the world cock their head back and screech into the bright morning sky. All around the world, retarded kids can be heard sputting Reddit buzzwords at the top of their lungs. It's like music to our ears. The foul shrieks of those who once dismissed us as nothing more than what kids nowdays define as "weeb". The cacophony of wails that will lull me to sleep for many nights to come. It's a day I'll remember for the rest of my life, as will everyone else who was born with the privilege of having a fuctionning brain.

Now that our character is in, the only remaining job is to secure a future in which other based characters do.

Attached: 1550513129597.jpg (800x1066, 369K)

Based Stevechad
I too can't wait for Steve's reveal at E3

Attached: e7e0d23217a919311cbac61587e87664.jpg (500x653, 54K)

He certainly has a better shot now than he's ever had before

TABBENDER

It’s still a dismal chance

I know it's mostly just shitposting but I wonder if anyone honestly and genuinely believes anything from microsoft is getting into smash let alone Steve OR Banjo.

Attached: did somebody say cyborgs.jpg (900x1125, 124K)

>villian redemption arc
What games do this?

Attached: 20190522_122533.jpg (678x749, 230K)

He certainly has a better shot now than he's ever had before

>photoshopping tweets
Desperate Banjoke

>cult
Is that what he calls it?

Attached: 1551764087742.png (1080x1080, 87K)

Why are refusteves so embarrassing?

Had a massive belly laugh reading this thread along with this tweet. Fucking hell Smash fanbase is autistic

Attached: 1522212701875.gif (500x491, 376K)

This is what happens when Stevefags take some September shitposts and fun them through the dirt: you get full on larping

THE Steve from Minecraft would be awesome in Smash Ultimate.

It’s the same discord group behind all the antiGeno threads that were being posted every 2 hours for 4 months. Whatever chracter they feel is a “threat” is the one they do this with, as soon as a Microsoft rep is revealed they’ll switch to someone else. I’m not sure what their end game is but they’re among the most autistic things Yea Forums has ever seen whichbis saying a lot. The ugly Steve renders make me laugh though, but I think those are posted by people trying to make actual stevefags look bad.

>even banjo and geno fags humbled enough to stop flooding Yea Forums
Nice head cannon

Would've loved to see them during the K. Rool reveal

Steve deserves no spot among gamings greatest icons. He deserves to be represented via a song like Tetris, or a Mii costume. Hell, a Creeper assist trophy would be better Minecraft representation. It will be Master Chief, not Steve who takes the much sought after Smash spot.

Attached: 6820215C-F717-429A-A7D1-32CB3BB1FE73.jpg (1920x1080, 157K)

Is this the same group that was behind all the anti-Isaac shitposting, too? The same group from resetgender that were supposed to be diehard ashleyfags?

YouAlso you #

Meant for

IT'S HIS TURN BANJOBROS JUST LOOK AT THE POLLS

Attached: Banjo is in.png (1000x1000, 24K)

I’m pretty sure they hate Ashley too, but yes they were behind the Issac shit.

Attached: BBD4FAB9-19B2-4C82-8F8A-74945CD3ECFB.jpg (1024x527, 114K)

They still havnt gotten over that. They were shit posting about him 24/7 trying to get him nurfed out of spite, which sucks because Nintendo did nurf his cannon ball and I wouldn’t be surprised if they actually believe it was because of their threads.

Is this supposed to convince to me to no longer like a character from a game I've enjoyed for almost 15 years now?

If they hate ashley too, that only really leaves one group left: Sorafags.

Hatred of anything that has a genuine chance of getting in before their precious Disney character, filled with trannies and faggots, and no sense of shame. Tell me that doesn't line up.

No, it's supposed to make you realize that your polls mean nothing, that Banjo's chances are not very high, and that acting like they are is annoying as shit and makes everyone outside your circlejerk dislike you more and more.

No, it’s supposed to convince you that you’ve never actually played Banjo Kazooie and that you’re actually a 12 year old pretending to have played it. I’m not kidding, that’s the angle they’re going with.

no one on here ACTUALLY wants steve
it's all just memes

de_stroyed

Yea Forums isn't one person douchebag. We know Banjo has 0 chances. Fucking Bubsy has more of a chance. Does that mean we're not going to want and support Banjo? Not really.

>sorafags
That’s funny you mention that, I didn’t bother mentioning it before but similar to how they view Banjo as some sort of rival to Steve, a large portion of the antiGeno threads had Sora as the “real” SE choice. They never did have a counter pick for Issac though, not sure why.

XD

All these Stevefags will fucking die after next month E3...

Attached: 1557953271618.png (800x552, 111K)

I’d rather have this mascot platformer character who has been dead for the past 10 years get in. At least peoples are still attempting to do new stuff with him.

Attached: 5C2DDAB0-D2A0-4962-AC40-B1B938ACEDC9.jpg (795x900, 171K)

Better than Steve’s.

Because they never had a counterargument for him being a Nintendo first party. It was all "Blonde Roy" jokes.

>Mojang currently in the process of distancing themselves from Notch and by extension his creation Steve
>"Steve's gonna be in Smash, guys!"
My sides

Attached: 1558370135076.jpg (1200x513, 120K)

Yep. They're basically a bunch of salty manchildren pissed off their most wanteds didn't get in, and that they got bullied after the fact, and now they're latching onto Steve for two reasons:

1) To shitpost and get back at everyone who bullied them.
They think that "everyone will shut up for good" once Steve gets in.
2)Because they grew up with Minecraft, and need a new character to rally behind because they've already been btfo.
It's also a means to ruin everyone else's fun as they don't want any other popular character getting in to spite everyone who laughed at them for their shitty picks getting btfo, so now they argue "Minecraft is the most popular game ever! Everyone is a nobody next to Steve, you're all gonna get btfo now!!" They basically wanna ruin everyone's fun to get back at them. Any character that's popular among the Smash community just fuels them with ire.

In fact, they're not even a part of the Smash community, they have genuine hate for anyone within it, and all the popular character picks among it. So, you'll not only see them shitpost in Steve threads, but they'll also autistically sperg out in prediction threads and the like if "popular picks" are ever mentioned.

Which is something I've seen on Yea Forums, they just autistically lose their shit and start screeching, and babbling nonsense.

Dumping some picks from their discord.

Oh yeah, just so you're aware of the type of meming zoomer retard you're dealing with here, they're mad that:

Shovel Knight, Waluigi, Bandana Dee, Rayman, etc... are not playable. And now add Steve to that pile of characters.

Attached: steve4.jpg (1477x746, 73K)

Attached: steve.jpg (1349x816, 81K)

Attached: steve2.jpg (389x1058, 35K)

Attached: steve3.jpg (1280x860, 64K)

>The absolute state of refusteves

Attached: 1422482281252.png (449x1197, 67K)

Honest question, do Banjo and Steve fags want their respective characters because of their moveset and because they just want a character they grew up with?

Ouch

Attached: 9B0A0074-C1A1-48D9-962E-75352099D695.jpg (819x792, 126K)

I’ve been advocating for Steve’s inclusion since the Smash 4 days

>Or because

But what happens if Steve gets in?

Judging from how I have not seen a single interesting Banjo moveset it must be the latter.
No guys, "he can use his backpack for grabs!" is not interesting.

Honest answer:

As a kid I never gave two fucks about moveset, and I've been wanting this character since I was 9 years old.

Now I look at game design though a different lens, but when it comes to moveset, I already have a main whose playstyle suits me perfectly from a competitive angle. Banjo would be a character I'd main and get gud with no matter how shit he was because I've been wanting him for so long.

COULD Banjo have an interesting moveset? Most definitely if you make him a semi-duo character that can split up and swap between both characters, almost like what they wanted to do with Diddy and Dixie in Brawl. But honestly, that's too complex for Smash. I play Guilty Gear for the complex movesets.

Could Banjo have a moveset that's FUN? Yep, and in all likelyhood, his moveset will undoubtedly be fun. He's got more than enough source materials to work with, and Sakurai and his team are very creative.

Personally, I'd make him a ranged fighter with good aerials, and slow but powerful Melee attacks. But that's just me.

So you’ve been waiting for banjo since 2016?

jesus fucking cringe

Why out of all characters was Steve the one people latched onto

Attached: C07EFA5B-2F08-40B6-A90F-30CA84D057BF.png (480x1080, 11K)

I feel like 75% of them wouldn't care if he didn't have that silly meme render

Because it’s a kids game

I didn't say anything about Banjo

Obsessed.

Try 2001.

I'v posted this moveset multiple times but it always gets ignored.

Ranged fighter who's slow on the ground, but with really good aerials. Great jump, great, recovery, and powerful but slow Melee moves.

Down B is Clockwork Kazooie eggs. K farts out a CK egg, that runs around the stage and tracks opponents.

B is Egg fire. Banjo holds Kazooie as a gun and fire eggs in rounds of three that stun opponents and deal minor damage. 1/4 chance of firing a grenade egg.

Fair is Ratattap Rap. Comes out fast, GREAT disjointed hitbox, hits overhead, and is great for pressure as it hits three times, keeping the hitbox out there.

Up B is Beak Bomber. In function it's similar to Fire Fox, but with MUCH better range. Powerful kill move on contact. Difficult to aim and control, can lead to SDs if not careful, and Banjo will take damage if he hits a wall or the ground.

Holding the Jump button after a Jump will cause Kazooie to flap, aiding recovery.

2nd Jump is the Flip Flap Backflip. Again, top tier jumps and aerials.

Nair is Pack Whack.

Side B is Wonderwing. Acts like a mobile reflector that Banjo can easily act out of.

Uair is the Wing attack. Kazooie comes out of Banjo's Backback and spins around like a tornado. Great multihit move.

Dair is either Beak Buster or Bill Drill. If you hold it down it's Bill Drill, which has an AoF effect on contact with the ground. Beak Buster is more like Greninja's Dair, in that he can act out of it more easily if he hits a foe, it's also a Spike. Bill Drill on the other hand pierces through opponents.

Dash is the rolling attack...

I could go on and on. They have tons of material to work with.

Attached: nintendo switch demographic.jpg (646x362, 38K)

Nope. It's cause Vergeben leaked it. That's what sparked the bandwagoning. They knew Steve was lame enough to piss most people off, so they shitposted about it endlessly cause they bought Virginben's lies, and the memes and shitposting led to legitemate support from actual Minecraft fans, as well as memers who just wanted something to rally behind.

Attached: AF9876A4-C5CB-4F46-87CB-722A721C04E6.jpg (911x1024, 160K)

Ignore this roblox looking mother fucker and that retarded bear and bird
All you gotta do is buy my games so that I can join the smash roster.
I hope that you won’t let me down user

Attached: DDD1A085-9F6F-4817-BAC4-3DA9A6B22E4E.jpg (500x500, 150K)

smash is a kids game