Can we finally agree that Carlton mains are absolute cancer?

Can we finally agree that Carlton mains are absolute cancer?

Attached: Fesh Pince of Blair Ultimate.png (562x239, 40K)

They taunt too much.

git gud

Attached: 1334088992771.jpg (324x385, 90K)

I wasn't a fan of them including Cory as a third party character, and he's not even that good. Waste of a slot

>it's a 'Philip spams grandchildren lawyers' episode
Dikekike more like Dikehack

>No items
>Uncle Phil only
>West Philadelphia Playground

If you're not playing this, then you're not playing the game properly.

> cancer
No, the only cancer are the dudes that make their own FPOB clubs

>THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN JOINING OUR FRESH PRINCE CLUB
> 3.) No cursing, smoking, drinking, chilling out, maxing, relaxing all cool
> 10.) No taunting or making trouble in my neighborhood. It makes others feel bad and their moms get scared
> 11.) The following items are banned: b-ball, orange juice + champagne glass, 'Fresh' license plates, dice in the mirror, Rare Cab
> 12.) The following stages are banned: West Philadelphia, Outside of the School

It's like these fools just want to suck the fun out of the game

how do i get good with raven? are you still mad she got in as a dlc?

Attached: raven.gif (400x300, 1.12M)

Mfw when they put a near identical echo of Aunt Vivian in the game

Attached: 1557806249150.png (1228x1150, 230K)

>Get grabbed by Uncle Phil at 30%
>get thrown
>die
Samurai pls nerf

Real cancer are Jeffrey mains
>Run around the stage spamming NOUGH
>Whenever you try to approach they swindle you

>are you still mad she got in as a dlc?
Not as mad as when we were promised Will's Dad as a DLC, over and over and over again, only for it never come.

I mean, OK, yeah they actually did release the Will's Dad DLC, but like, they removed him in less than 24 hours. "He'll be back!" they said. I'm still waiting.

>Can we finally agree that Carlton mains are absolute cancer?
Dude, his Ultimate Smash is the best... I don't blame Carltonfags for choosing him just for a chance to use it.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOD MORNING, Yea Forums! Just giving your daily reminder we're another day closer to Frank Reynolds (yes, THE Frank Reynolds from the incredibly popular sitcom It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia )getting confirmed in the biggest gaming extravaganza that is Nintendo's Fresh Prince of Blair! Make sure you grab your wresting tights and guzzle down your trash for the upcoming Fighter Pass when our hero Frank and the crew make their mark and settle some debts!

>B-but the leaks said Joey from Friends would be in

Oh no no, Anonmyous. You really think that the talented Masahiro Sakurai would deny himself the opportunity to work with a cultural landmark series like Always Sunny? Unlike Friends, Always Sunny in Philadelphia is relevant and beloved all across the world, it is the single most popular sitcom of all time as well as most influential. No one outside of the US cares about boomer sitcoms

>b-but Jerry Seinfeld and Rosanne would be better Caucasian reps, e-everyone knows who they are

I barely know who these people are, unlike Frank (or any Always Sunny character desu) which has people from toddlers to old men like me quickly recognizing it! The franchise is a staple of the American entertainment history! Now I don't know about vergebens or whoever this MasterOfBelAir is but I can guarantee to you that you just can't trust everything you read on the internet! As far as I know it could be a scheme by Vergeguy or the Shadman to get you all stuck in a loop.

See you fellow Always Sunnychads this E3 and praise the Night Man tonight!

Attached: 1280x960_41114P00-QGVOU.jpg (810x607, 73K)

Never ever
Carl Robertson is next and there's nothing you can do about it

Attached: Carl_Robertson.png (295x295, 132K)

>the guys who were up to no good were charlie mac and dennis
DEEPEST LORE

Not when Geoffrey exists. You can parry Carlton just fine if you 're not a scrub, but Geoffrey just swindles me every time I see him online.

dude, you sunnyfags have a ton of posts on Yea Forums already, we don't need you shitting up this thread as well

Just because Nintendo completely ignored the 30th anniversary of the Facts of Life franchise and DMCA'd the fan-made AFOLR game and now Nintendo's attention has been on it for the last month (and thus not on Sunny), it doesn't mean you sunnyfags need to take it out on us.

>will's dad is just an assist trophy

Attached: 1485405574430.jpg (234x250, 10K)

> bans b-ball AND dice
> carton's gun is perfectly ok

im thinking of picking up will as a carl robertson counter since i main uncle phil, any tips?

Nobody wants him, man.

No seriously tho fuck Will mains, they're the scrubbiest faggots
>body this dude at local friendlies over and over again
>seriously doesn't take a game off me
>"good games bro"
>refuses to shake my hand
>he says "this is a black thing, isn't it?"
>walks off salty after ripping out his controller

Attached: image.gif (480x480, 2.56M)

Wouldya make me a sandwich?

Attached: giphy.gif (245x180, 993K)

You're not fooling anyone Joeyfag

Don't remind me. Especially after all the DLC rumors.

Will is the WORST counter, and not because everyone THINKS he's the best counter. Will's recovery time is way too linear, and it almost feels like Carlton's shield-breaking moves were made to be specifically buffed against Will. If you want him as a Carlton counter, it's a suicide mission, especially given that NO ONE seems to make him work.

Geoffrey, on the other hand, is so underutilized because people think he's just a clone, and his high risk puts a lot of players off... but I think with the right strategies he can be supremely effective against Carlton. Like, you just need to space his attacks out better in order to deal maximum damage, and Geoffrey's cleaning gear is one of the few things that can snap Carlton OUT of his dance, even if the max range of his cleaning spray is like one or two steps.

God I hate everything about Steve Urkel. It was better when he was just a dlc character in the last game. Now that he's a day one character people have just been cheesing with him online
>"Did I do that" special has invincibility frames and has a hitbox that takes up a third of stage length
>Best glass cannon in the game
>Dumbass walking animation
>Urkel users constantly taunt even when they're losing

Attached: 01_Jaleel_Lessons-Jaleel-White-Learned-From-Playing-Urkel_5880798d_ABC-TV_WB-TV_Lorimar_Kobal_REX_Sh (640x800, 56K)

Fuck are you me? I also remember when they added Stefan Urquelle and I was super hyped about it... only to find out that he was just a Urkel clone and didn't change anything other than his looks. Worse is when all the Urkel users switched to Urquelle thinking he was the cooler, better version, only to become even MORE insufferable.

Fuck those assholes. I'm glad they removed both in the WiiU/3DS version... only for them to bring him back in Ultimate. FUCK THAT NOISE

I'm still mad the last character reveal was a lame Uncle Phil echo
Uncle Funkle should have been a skin

I can beat any Snake main using Cosby. I'll bet you a box of cocks, large jumbo cocks.

Attached: ohnsadf.jpg (1280x720, 46K)

Huxtable Master Race

Attached: daw.png (123x113, 24K)

>That Uncle Phil Down+B

Attached: 1546667806643.jpg (548x422, 18K)