So, You're Getting Older

Now that you've finally escaped your bitch whore of a mother and have a full-time job, surely you don't think you've crossed any kind of finish line... right? It'd be kind of weird if you just aged into 30+ doing the same entry-level work.

So Yea Forums, how do you balance being a non-casual vidya player with working out and working on your career?

You do work out, right? You didn't become a casual, right?

Attached: 1541308682264.jpg (1920x1080, 216K)

Kill yourself normalfag

I dont work out beyond walking twice a day during work. I am in tech support but I desperately want out. IT work that's customer facing without great pay is miserable...better than my old jobs tho like working in a grocery store or literally cleaning toilets in rich ppl houses.

Funny I’m still 24 living at home with no job or post secondary education.
I don’t leave the house and everyday is a crushing existential nightmare.

Y tho?

Why not do something? Grab an entry level job and get some cash?

>Now that you've finally escaped your bitch whore of a mother and have a full-time job
I fucking wish.

Attached: 1549271357728.jpg (550x397, 104K)

Because finding a full time, decently paying job, is hard where I live. Not him, but i'm in a similar situation. It isn't even as if I haven't tried looking for work. Not having a job doesn't mean you haven't tried to get one.

I haven't left my house in over two months.

>Working on my career when Im just going to die anyway in about 40 years.

Why not just get a job and then enjoy life user?

Casuals work out. They think self image is so vitally important. So you have no real point. Their answer to everything is "work out bro hit the gym"
Luckily I have a decent metabolism so I'm not a hamplanet and have no need for a gym. I'd rather be fat anyway tho

You can't network from your basement, user.
Take that shit job. work a year or two and now you have professional references for a better job.

There's plenty of work out there with high turnover that will readily accept a jobless neet. Just remember to use it as a springboard instead of settling.

>escaped your bitch whore of a mother
You don't talk about my mom like that you little faggot.

Attached: 1539253683988.jpg (509x625, 31K)

>career
>working out
Get a load of this normalfag

Hardcore retronerds also work out, so they don't throw their backs out lifting a CRT. You're not emulating vidya on an LCD, are you?

To work that one year shit job I have to get one first, moron.

working out is the most boring shit ever, how can you spend 1 hour lifting things up and then putting them down, not to mention you have to pay for a gym membership lol if I'm going to suffer I expect to get paid, not pay someone else lmao (ps everyone on /fit/ is autistic, lifting won't change who you are)

recumbant exercise bike + games

You'll be tired of both after an hour.

Attached: 5c624ab1-6458-47b1-8f99-9762d3493f9f_1.e90e97c301eb8f1d0edb46779ee52fef.jpg (2600x2600, 692K)

Casual gaming is the goal of any man that doesn't drop the habit once they marry and start a legitimate career. If you don't prioritize the care of your family, physical fitness and career development/progression above your hobbies, gaming will lose its appeal

I have one of these but I find it annoying to concentrate on both at the same time

God I wish that was me

Everything's lost its appeal, including physical fitness and career progression.

You already said you're searching exclusively for "fulltime, decent paying" jobs. Those aren't shit jobs, and the longer you ignore shit jobs to stay a NEET, the smaller your chances are of getting any job at all.

I've started going to tye gym and will be leaving my parents house this year. I'm just gonna kill myself if I'm still here in 2020.

Attached: 1558463826834.jpg (226x217, 35K)

What's the girl from, though?

You can't really do super intense workouts but setting it to a reasonable resistance level and just doing it for an hour is still better than nothing at all

>he works out in a gym
disgusting, just mountain bike for your legs and kayak for your upper body why the fuck would you pay to sit in a smelly building?

>Work in the morning
>Come home and relax for a bit
>Then go to the gym
>Do some lesson planning and spend time with gf
>Play vidya
When you have a lot to do per day, you really start to appreciate vidya time and get more absorbed.

We dont all live in colorado, Samson.

It sounds like you have some unresolved conflict in you life that is preventing you from moving forward.

Shut the fuck up, Onsokumaru.

I'm a high school drop out working at a software company making 60k. I mostly shitpost all day at work, then come home and partaking in my favorite pasttime: baking. Then I dick around with video games. I'm single and live on the south east coast so I have more money than I know what to do with so I just shove it all in a roth IRA and 401k and am on track to retire when I'm 45

life is pretty good

My mother was an amazing parent and my job isn't entry level. Not sure what your angle is.

I've mentally degenerated these past few years; I thought getting a full-time job would make me more responsible but I seems to have done the fucking opposite and now all I do is work, play videogames and shitpost here. At least when I was still I NEET I was working out and had a GF. Please tell me it gets better.

This. It's a paradox, but the busier you become, the more things you can participate in.