Untitled

Attached: night city.png (1228x638, 1.14M)

gta 6 looks pretty good

AH FUCK SUN IN MY EYES

>cyberpunk should be dark and rainy or smoggy 24/7

Attached: ohfkr4ijoo601.jpg (1280x960, 185K)

hahaha epic post user

Why would you move here?

for the sky-high rate of violence

GO TO THE ALL FOOD PLANT YOU MOTHER FUCKER, THERE'S PEOPLE YOU NEED TO SHOOT THERE. THERE'S PEOPLE TO SHOOT EVERYWHERE. WHY AREN'T YOU SHOOTING PEOPLE?

yeah but it looks completely flat

"NOOOOO THE SUN
THAT MEANS IT ISNT CYBERPUNK"

"REAL CYBERPUNK IS BLADE RUNNER... YEAH EVERYTHING SHOULD BE LIKE BLADE RUNNER!!!!"

Attached: 6b5.png (1006x813, 73K)

>yeah but it looks completely flat

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 9K)

>cyberpunk should have nice clean air. Thats what i think of when i think of cyberpunk

Correct

>Correct

Attached: 600885d8-a586-4f39-aa8f-aaf7b2ef781c-m.jpg (400x244, 24K)

cucks hate the cyberpunk setting. they think it's "patriarchal"

Yikes. If thats what you think.

>cucks hate the cyberpunk setting. they think it's "patriarchal"

Attached: f2d291ef-8274-45c5-acb6-15d42398ccd0-m.jpg (400x287, 16K)

There's not even any textures on half of the surfaces in this picture. This is going to be a trainwreck isnt it

Definitely not a pajeet btw

Attached: pajeetpooinloos.jpg (1409x791, 253K)

Someone ought to shatter your fucking eye socket you non argument making retard.
>i'll just post unfitting reaction images at you until you leave the discussion.
Get your fucking face smashed in.

Now THIS is cyberpunk

Attached: -1x-1.jpg (2000x1333, 132K)

Correct

Where are all the neon lights? That's not cyberpunk either.
Dystopian and post modern does not mean cyberpunk. For god's sake we live in a world like that already.

the sun that KILLED neo-noir

Attached: hgf.jpg (222x227, 9K)

Stop shitting in the streets.

I dont live in San Fagsisco, sorry. I thankfully live where shit's still relatively normal, but I'm seeing what's happening to the rest of you.

Better?

Attached: 989.jpg (4032x3024, 1.87M)

is this cyberpunk?

Attached: gits-619-386.png (619x386, 562K)

Personally I'm fine with the sun, but I want some smog or fog.

Cyberpunk?

Attached: 6afa2340-1435-11e7-b0c1-37e417ee6c76.jpg (2048x1152, 264K)

God damn this screenshot looks terrible.

A little bit.
That's a real image though.

cant wait when we have fucking AR ADS the size of buildings, at least i dont go outside.

Crowded
Moreso than the anime actually was. This was just trying too hard to be Bladerunner.

stop posting pictures of citys dummy, there is no such thing as a cyber punk city its 2019.

ummm where's my atmospheric fog? ifeed it's cyberpunk, I shouldn't be able to see anything except lights

>Cyberpunk should include sun!
>Ends up looking like RAGE 2 and Fallout4
Lmao

>dystopian cyberpunk setting is cleaner than modern day LA

Attached: 1555470640217.png (490x452, 40K)

>Looks exactly like Fallout 4

Attached: 1486165041345.jpg (501x500, 47K)

Attached: cyberpunk-2077-4k-wallpaper-images-8.jpg (3840x2160, 717K)

Attached: 1446107719192.gif (500x394, 973K)

Why does it have to be the presence of fog moreso than the overall aesthetic, the way the billboards look, the neon lights and the fucking architecture and the cars oh god the cars.
Why does fog or the presence of the sun even matter? Doesn't the actual aesthetic and tech make up what the setting really is?

soul

Attached: 05e574144cf87e03e816a6986d271faf.jpg (880x1210, 212K)

>cucks get angry at the smallest thing for insulting their wisdom

Attached: king of soys.jpg (648x620, 96K)

>This was just trying too hard to be Bladerunner.
Was it though? I mean if you're referring to the old blade runner (since 2049 came AFTER Gits) then I don't see a correlation. Sure some inspiration has been taken, but its original enough to be its own thing.

The one on the right looks like he's an actual mouth monster just blending in with the soiz for camouflage

>Everyone I argue with is a cuck
Keep projecting, dipshit.

The live action GITS city looks like it's trying to be bladerunner with GITS characters. The aesthetic from the anime was different.

The car looks really cool, but I hate that the game has cars at all.
All I wanted CP77 to be was the exact thing shown in their first trailer, but 50 hours of it.

The phrase "high tech meets low life" is the only requirement. Basically a future where technology is readily available to the dregs of society, and usually in the context of lower class people fighting powerful corporations.

It doesn't need neon lights. You might prefer the aesthetics of a particular cyberpunk setting, but that doesn't define it.

To put it in perspective, Hackers and the Matrix are both cyberpunk films.

Attached: 1557505131581.jpg (660x393, 66K)

to make it as a liberal arts major

cyberpunk
/ˈsʌJbəpʌŋk/
noun
a genre of science fiction set in a lawless subculture of an oppressive society dominated by computer technology.

Because it's a city of dreams.

Get your fucking face smashed in.

Attached: 1558488699599s.jpg (250x250, 7K)

I hate this kind of face so fucking much it made me get a lazik sugery so I don't need glasses anymore, and made me get a proper haircut and lose weight because I feel disgusted just at the thought of looking anything that resembles this.

You first you piece of fucking garbage.

it'll probably look cool at night

yes pollution blocks out the atmosphere or at least a nuclear winter

Attached: 1528705435986.jpg (1280x720, 659K)

Maybe the real cyberpunk is the friends we made along the way

Looks like GTA with pretty lights that somehow indicate "futurism"

I bet you'll complain that shooting civilians is disincentivized

Cyberpunk is not an aesthetic. You can all eat shit.

there are weather cycles. but it would be a pretty shitty reveal if you couldnt see the city because of the smog

a crummy lawless subculture of an oppressive society dominated by computer technology? it should have been about no sun

I completely agree.
But on the other hand, that's exactly the sort of shit a California bubba would put on his gun.

Attached: bubba.jpg (580x380, 100K)

yeah it should be
that's part of the whole appeal
it's like having a werewolf walk around in broad fucking daylight

dios mio

Attached: arccorp.jpg (3840x2124, 1.78M)

>*whistles for magic car*

Can't wait to see how this game buries skyrim, fallouts, GTAs
When it comes to where is muh night, there are going to be, night rain etc.
All you moaning kids know that you gonna buy and enjoy it.

Star Citizen fag, please tell me. Why do you only shill your JPEG simulator in CP2077 threads?

Wasn't a big reason cyberpunk took place so often at night was because of fears in the 80s of the ozone layer disappearing? Thereby making sunlight and daytime incredibly dangerous to be in for long periods of time?

Nowadays it seems like that's not the environmental catastrophe we need to be as worried about.

>I agree

Attached: gigachad_2077.png (680x760, 128K)

have sex

No, it's because Neuromancer partly took place in a city where it was always raining and Blade Runner and Akira took place at night, and that's the only cyberpunk media Yea Forums knows (Blade Runner being only tangentially related to old cyberpunk stuff at best).

Is this splatoon?

Nuh uh user I saw blade runner I know cyberpunk when I see it

actually thought it was when I first looked at the thumbnail

Attached: YES! SPLIT IT WIDE OPEN!.jpg (1024x742, 139K)

Splatoon 3 looks pretty good.

Too bad its not a game and some glitchy as fuck tech demo

GTA is already a dystopian parody on big corporate corruption and wanton violence in society.
Shit, in the 80s and early 90s we thought Demolition Man and Robocop weren't gigantic stretches. Also why would trucker culture magically change up that much? It hasn't for decades.

oh yes, neon... night.. the dark and dangerous road.. almost as dark as dangerous as me... rain... burial woofing in the background... i'm ecstatic and calm at the same time... i feel like i am in some distant memory and in the present and in the future... smirk lights up my face for just one brief moment... i light up a cigarette with my cybernetic arm... yes, that's what i called C Y B E R P U N K

Attached: Need-for-Speed-Carbon-Free-Download-3.jpg (1440x1080, 124K)

based

Attached: cyberpunk city.jpg (744x990, 94K)

speed... a sense of danger...but i am not in danger... it is i who is the danger now... streets are listening to my every move... this is my city... i weave with my destiny with my hacker implants... holographic display is like a book of fate... and my strokes ain't gentle... grim future, neon lights and rain is what constitutes a real C Y B E R P U N K

Attached: 1435748964_197-r-1-1024x819.jpg (1023x818, 140K)

first time i played this that got me so butt fucking bad

the others are no match for me... i often get in a drunken brawls at bars... so there's always some nice looking patch on my face... that's how they know not to mess with me... i'm drinking away the pain of the lost lover... this is dark... rain soaked up my coat... but i don't care... there's light all over me... around me... but inside of me there's no light any longer...
this is... C Y B E R P U N K

Attached: Create-Cars-in-Need-for-Speed-Underground-2-Step-8.jpg (1200x900, 450K)

>game is called cyberpunk
>does not look like cberpunk at all

NANI THE FUCK??

but the forces i am facing... there not to be joked about... it is me against the whole world... i forgot how the sun looks like... in my dreams i often confuse it with neon... and the rain... yes, i can listen to it for eternity... this is the C Y B E R P U N K world after all

Attached: Need For Speed Underground 2 pc (2).png (1024x768, 801K)

Just looks like a slightly advanced shitty city outside of the flying shit

Attached: 1537634351768.png (1170x840, 228K)

If the corrupt trillionaires are gonna die in two years, why bother fixing the environment? If the corrupt trillionaires can live for another 300 years with implants, then they have a reason to fix the environment.

I guess it was the weather.

let me tell you... if you can eat your energy bar while everyone else is losing theirs... you're cyber straight... but you know... i'm not the one to brag... i'm just spinning the wheel... just doing the job i am supposed to be doing... you can almost say that i am your everyday joe... but this C Y B E R P U N K

Attached: Need-for-Speed-Carbon333.jpg (1280x720, 108K)

Forget smog, where is my desert wastleland cyberpunk? What about martian cyberpunk? Is it cyberpunk if there is a bunch of mold and vines on everything, like a "concrete jungle" type of thing?

While I agree with this, Bladerunner concept art is peak cyberpunk aesthetic.

Attached: 1505157300333.jpg (564x3664, 431K)

i would like to engage in sexual acts with the girl on the right

>soaked in corporate product placement, including an ever-present Cingular logo on the upper left corner
sounds cyberpunkish to me, desu

it ain't easy how i make it out to be though... don't let it get into your head kid... the secret is simple... you have to immerse yourself into it... with the road... the danger it represents... the neon... the rain...

Attached: Need-For-Speed-Carbon-04-l.jpg (1024x768, 82K)

Attached: 1543445857753.png (991x676, 180K)

>"WORK IN PROGRESS DOES NOT REPRESENT FINAL LOOK OF THE GAME"
Well that's a relief, I'm glad everything in the 8 years of development up to this point is going in the trash and we'll get something even better made in 12 months.

but sometimes you have to embrace the different kind of rain... my main man adam knew that... he went all the way... golden shower filter of the deus ex... yeah that's what they call it... but don't you forget about the night, the neon lights, the rain...

Attached: NFSMostWanted_1.jpg (1024x768, 199K)

i'm glad we can agree on this

Is the sun appearing in a cyberpunk game the most autistic thing this board has bitched about? I honestly can't think of anything else that tops this in recent memory

>we should improve society somewhat
this was drawn by a silly person

>people upset at no sun
>tfw upset at the objective tracker
Hope it can be toggled.

I wonder how open combat on the city street works, must have a GTA-style system in place but would that mean very little things will be done in the streets where non-mission AI will intervene?

>ITT: Morons and trolls complaining that a game that's being jointly worked on by the original creator of the source materials is somehow "against his original vision"
If the CP2020 creator is cool with it you retards should be too

You can turn off the shit in Witcher 3, so I would suppose so.

you could toggle it in Witcher 3, don't see why not in Cyberpunk.

I'm glad you're not a complete retard. Oh wait...

Cool. I need to start the witcher series sometime.

It almost certainly will be, even if it isn't you may be able to mod it to be. Witcher 3's mods fixed a lot of small issues that some people had with it