Old school twitch shooter gameplay

>Old school twitch shooter gameplay
>Great artstyle
>Actually good surreal settings (Floating island with a demon chapel that gets destroyed by a viscera tornado)
>Near perfectly balanced arsenal
>Challenging but fair gameplay (Except for the cowgirls, fuck those things)
>Secrets everywhere
>Lovecraftian elements that are actually lovecraftian
>Great references to classic horror movies
> Great references to old games
>Good soundtrack (Doom 2016esque)
>Cool enemies
>Just enough backstory to let you get to know that character
>Stephen Weyte cameo (Caleb from Blood)
Buy it/Pirate it I don't fucking care just play it its fucking great

Attached: Dusk.jpg (616x353, 125K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EkG29e-nE-A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If your game is so good, why do you need to shill it in here of all places?

Good question. Let me lighten you my friend. The years of doing missionary for the mormon's. I noticed the trend of for these ga

I'm not the one who made it, I just don't want it to fade into obscurity

>sh-SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILS
Still living in your head rent free after 5 months

>why are you discussing video games on Yea Forums
I know right? Strange thing.

it runs out of interesting stuff after the first chapter

The entirety of episode 3 proves that statement false

Playing this on ciero miedo difficulty and listening on good speakers/headphones is one of my favorite experiences. I wish I could play it for the first time again

Going to get better with level editor

>No waifu
No waifu, no game

Attached: 400px-CowGirl.png (400x749, 169K)

C-cowgirls, you say?

How a man can be so wrong

looks like a midwife model ripped from SS2

E3M8 can fuck off

See

Push through the second chapter. I agree it's the lowest point of the game with the exception of Escher Labs and Erebus Reactor.

>Not liking 'The infernal machine'

>It runs out of interesting stuff when the interesting stuff starts to show up
E2M5 is more interesting than the entirety of E1 combined.

Attached: 948441a0baa7e831cdad9a3528ce7c18.jpg (367x388, 75K)

Why do people say this game is shit? It looks ok.

I really don't fucking know. It's honestly one of the better "le old school fps" modern day games (actually it's easily the best) but Yea Forums like to scream shill so I guess that outweighs it

Build engine FPS fans are really picky and often elitist as fuck. They shat all over the Blood remaster just because it wasn't a 1:1 port.

It's pretty good and I recommend it, but it has two issues. The enemies are all pretty dull and not really that interesting, and some of the level design is meh.

How is it different from of Blood ? Having fun over here

>great artstyle
The levels look pretty good, but the enemies and weapons don't.

Elitism, the same reason Quake Champions is dead despite pros enjoying it.

It ain't a flawless game but it's worth checking out.

That Blood port had some noteworthy flaws, but it's already gotten a lot of updates.

Literal nitpicks like some animations not showing

The only problem I had with the Blood port was the CD soundtrack not looping or playing which they patched pretty quickly.

oh hey, i drew OP's image.

>this video is outdated but heres some stuff that directly affected gameplay
youtu.be/EkG29e-nE-A

Nice, I can’t figure out what’s going on in the middle, I think cause I’m on my phone, but it looks sick
unless you’re lying ;_;

too lazy to sketch out Dusk Dude with a timestamp or whatever to prove it. But thanks dude.

Did you do any other work for the game?

the comic, steam trading card art and even the OST cover (in part) was my contribution. still in the middle of work for what the next section of comic will be.

Your fanart became canon
How that makes you feel?

Wow awesome. Can you say if there are any official expansions planned? Would purchase

It was kinda just dumb luck and putting work out into the wild. it's been nothing but a good thing honestly. Dave and David took a big chance letting some rando off of twitter play with their IP, but the feedback has generally been okay.

I'm not technically an employee of New Blood interactive, so i really don't know that much beyond what you guys know about Dawn and the Switch port.

Why'd you give him such a big beard? Did you base him around Biker Gordon?

You stole that part of that joke from Civie didn't you

the beard was a Oshry suggestion based on a certain WWE wrestler (because, you know, that's Dave.) Meant to distance the design from being too much like "swole Caleb", which i swear on my grave was unintentional. On retrospect, i could've design him a little better.

>based on a certain WWE wrestler
Please tell its Mick Foley Its Bray Wyatt isn't it

Attached: Mick.jpg (520x563, 34K)

the name escapes me, but it isn't either of those.

braun strowman maybe?

Attached: 023_raw_0508017ca_1359__022ad5fc6a1fdb1a1dfdad76560c6238.0.jpg (1200x800, 89K)

It's mediocre

not him either.
god damn there are a lot of fucking beards in wrestling.

On a different note, did you draw Duskdude for the ending slide or was it someone different?

that was most likely David himself. for the longest time my design was just accepted as "non-canon" so seeing it (give or take some details) recognized in game felt pretty awesome. felt like i helped designed duke nukem or something.