What are some surprisingly sad vidya moments

What are some surprisingly sad vidya moments

Attached: 20190521_204447.jpg (1080x1025, 480K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2PzP7REU2o0
youtube.com/watch?v=GimDJUcL0_I
youtube.com/watch?v=YdW5-uJqCVY
youtube.com/watch?v=ARrk8z7fqF8
youtube.com/watch?reload=9&v=TaT1UN9H4Q4&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=l3LPBI10Z3M
youtube.com/watch?v=7XjrTV6M84c
youtube.com/watch?v=fYV0iawOk9k
youtube.com/watch?v=HYWwZh0bqK8
youtube.com/watch?v=KmxRoSd6BFo
youtu.be/cy5x9JXDwb0
youtu.be/HlvGhMJHX24
youtu.be/TYeU2JYAgJQ
youtube.com/watch?v=X2ypVZGntVg
youtube.com/watch?v=G-Vg2YS-sFE
youtube.com/watch?v=DhRGC9Kh_Ok
glassdoor.ca/Reviews/Capcom-Reviews-E13392.htm
66.media.tumblr.com/eea693eb6527521cf6a74c4852818c6f/tumblr_nwi4mjvZWV1rhf40jo1_400.png
youtube.com/watch?v=XyyL_TICbrU
youtube.com/watch?v=TBi_XITDrag
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

All of the Psychopaths in DR1 are GOAT

Attached: adam's death.jpg (1280x720, 97K)

that's a good one, the first DR had some surprisingly somber moments. Finding zombie Brad and Zombie Jessie are also stand-out moments.

for me, The Darkness was one hell of a lot more emotional then I was expecting for a game about a mafia mook with demon powers.

Attached: 1307898746061.jpg (616x433, 72K)

That moment in MGS3 when EVA gets impaled by the tree branch really shocked me on my first playthrough.

I personally think those stand out somber moments were remnants of the original version of dead rising considering it was originally it was planned to be more bleak

Can i get the original png version of this?
I want to make an edit

I guess I am just a sucker for seeing innocent children die on-screen. It was very sad even though I knew it was coming and didn't see her long

Attached: sarah tlou.jpg (1280x720, 76K)

DR2 had some good ones like the death of Snowflake and Theodore Smith is sad

I didn't expect to care so much about a robot.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 152K)

None of the Dead Rising 3 Psychos felt special.

none of dead rising 3 felt special

Because they shoehorned seven deadly sins themes into them.

>Everyone is celebrating and happy about how great things are in the credits
>This scene pops up right after

Attached: Deku Butler.png (500x261, 125K)

What was this about?

Attached: 1532210052769.jpg (684x982, 152K)

is this... could it be...

I fucking love Majoras Mask though, and all the dark shit really helps contrast the good.

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 88K)

>last line of defense a planet has against the Rider, the main character, who is the world destroying invader is a weak teenage girl who runs away and begs you to stop
>with ger dying breath she begs the Rider to hold her hand only to be rejected
Unironically got a very unexpected feel out of that

youtu.be/2PzP7REU2o0

Attached: 1492235232310.png (1274x1377, 1.55M)

No it ..... Couldn't be. .... Could it?

H O L L Y S U M M E R S

This really was emotional bait but I feel like anything involving father figures/men shit really gets to me
Thinking of the Metal Gear series as a whole makes me choke up, especially the death of Gray Fox

Attached: 132432432.gif (354x500, 25K)

>"fighting was the only thing... the only thing I was good at"

Attached: 1415482172513.png (439x500, 346K)

I'm afraid it is... it's... it's...

RIP STEVE BLUM

Attached: mother-3-forgive-your-hasty-brother.jpg (320x186, 20K)

Shadow warrior ending

with a great music too

youtube.com/watch?v=GimDJUcL0_I

Attached: 53345.jpg (1024x576, 115K)

This caught me off guard

Attached: Rikiya_Shimabukuro.png (1366x768, 1.19M)

Mafia 2 ending I never expected them to take him

>Joe wasn't part of the deal
I fucking hate how Mafia 3 ruined this ending by making him alive instead of implied to be whacked

Attached: 1475889965857.gif (453x373, 2.96M)

When Dian Wei sacrifices himself to save Cao Cao in Dynasty Warriors 7 and pleads with Cao Cao to honor him by making the world into the ideal they both shared, and then decades later on his deathbed, Cao Cao's last words are asking Dian Wei to forgive him since he failed to fulfill his promise. Something about that in a game like DW really hit me out of nowhere

I'm afraid

Goddamn i wish i didn't read this, fuck mafia 3

Haha whoops

Attached: Myla.gif (302x294, 2.72M)

oh sure why the fuck not

Attached: LOSS pancakes.gif (640x360, 1.14M)

what gaem?

Not really surprising, but the end of LISA The Painful and the opening of LISA The Joyful. The opening to Joyful is one of the best vidya openings I've seen. Not in terms of gameplay, since there is none, but what it reveals. Especially if played right after Painful. You see just how broken Brad was and how broken he made Buddy.

youtube.com/watch?v=YdW5-uJqCVY

Attached: 1542561604250.png (500x747, 315K)

He isn’t alive though, Mafia 3 just states that Joe got away and is killed later.

>The Masked Man took off his mask.
>It was Claus.
>Claus fired a leathal bolt of lightning!
>The lightning reflected off the Franklin Badge...

This game competes with pokemon mystery dungeon as a "aww game is so cute and fun-to-why is everything so sad?" type of game

Attached: PS_3DS_EverOasis_EAP.jpg (456x409, 91K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ARrk8z7fqF8

>tfw Joel keeps turning and looking back at his horrified brother in disbelief as he tries and fails to pick Sarah up, her last breaths coming out as a few crying little squeaks

Attached: joel tlou.png (1422x761, 801K)

>Lucas remembered Claus' smell.

>main antagonist's death scene is his life flashing before his eyes and ending on his promise to his childhood crush that he'll create a world where everybody will be happy and at peace and chokes out "I tried!" as he dies

Attached: 1451803666635[1].jpg (264x379, 26K)

Lewis' scene from what remains of edith finch mainly cause I experience really bad depression to the point I can't work because I'll end up having extreme panic attacks

Attached: 062.jpg (606x606, 50K)

What game?

Dead Rising

OMG I BET HE DID, charred flesh is not a smell you forget

Attached: flat_550x550_075_f.jpg (550x467, 57K)

Kessen 3

>Killing Snowflake

Attached: ISHYGDDT43.jpg (252x248, 9K)

Charred flesh smells like pork

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1920x1080, 262K)

youtube.com/watch?reload=9&v=TaT1UN9H4Q4&feature=youtu.be
>Blind, crippled, and his wife is dead.
>Spend a decent amount of time with him before moving on.
>Brutally killed offscreen by random bandits.
>Nobody cares because that’s just how Pandora is.
Really wish Borderlands 2 wasn’t an awfully written memefest superhero story.

Attached: 0A7DA369-21B4-4315-8BDE-6D93DCB819D0.jpg (663x579, 38K)

Attached: 28d.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

You really had to do this to me, anons?

Yeah, didn't expect that. He didn't deserve it

cant he just respawn with the new life system like all the thugs you kill?

Chapter 6 was the most depressing vidya I've ever played

It's non-canon, which is a weird design decision, considering Claptrap points it out for you.

DR3 psychos were okay mechanically but lacked what made them special in 1. 2 kind of lost it but 2 has some good ones so I'll let it slide. What made the 1 psychos special was that most of them weren't irredeemable evil monsters, and also that every single psycho in the game seemed like something that could realistically happen to someone in these circumstances. The schemes were low-level, usually just a hostage or two, and their abilities were pretty normal and occaisionally exaggereated moves, but it really did seem like this could be something to happen to a human if a zombie outbreak occured.

DR1:
>Vietnam veteran snaps and starts killing after losing his family
>Clown loses control of his sanity and begins chopping zombies up and holding people hostage
>Edgy kid uses the outbreak to get revenge on the people that he thinks wronged him with arson.
>Gun nut dad forces his kids to help him shoot survivors
>Gun shop owner becomes increasingly protective of the best defense method against zombies
etc

>DR3 Psychos
>DUDE DICKS HAHAHAH LOOK AT THE PENIS GUN AHAHAHA
>DUDE SHE'S SUPER BUFF AND LOOKS LIKE A MAN HAHAHAHAHA
>FAT LADY LMAOOOOOO ISN'T THAT GROSS?
>DUDE HE'S A NERD AND WANTS TO BE LIKE YOU ISN'T HE PATHETIC? LMAO
>DUDE IT'S A CHINESE GUY (this one isn't outrageously stupid I guess)
>DUDE HE'S USING DRONES AND THEN HE SHITS HIMSELF AND DIES ISNT THAT FUNNY
>Organ doctor one was alright
They're all so devoid of character and are just caricatures. I like DR3, I think it's a pretty fun game but it sucks as a Dead Rising Title. It just loses a lot of soul.

she was so bland and generic that you just knew she was getting killed off

I've said it before, I'll say it again: I would much rather have an interesting, flawed title than one without any harsh edges, but lacks identity.

AKA DR1 vs. DR3

Attached: 1330375762896.gif (333x250, 2.39M)

this part

Attached: file.png (1377x721, 1.28M)

>>DUDE IT'S A CHINESE GUY (this one isn't outrageously stupid I guess)
common
his wife left him for a car salesman, he lost his car, his house his kids, fucking teenagers keep fucking with his place of work and then zombies happened

is ALMOST a DR1 backstory

The Wrath fight where the guy talks about suicide because his wife left him for a dude who sells refrigerators is unironically my favorite Dead Rising psychopath. Also I feel like a number of DR3's psychopaths are perfectly reasonable.
>Chinese dude's entire way of life gets destroyed, just wants peace, kills anyone that disturbs him whether intentionally or not
>Fat lady gorges herself on food, was previously upset and likely followed body positivity programs, hates skinny people and stress eats so much she goes insane
etc.
I mean, look at some of the people who post here (or even /trash/ if your brave) and tell me nobody would become flamethrower penis man zombie fucker degenerate. I thought they were all really fun.

Here I thought I was the only one
>the audio from him during the credits/tribute to the fallen

Attached: 5EE3C877-09E1-4567-8CE6-DAA9D6D6C494.jpg (720x762, 65K)

It was a movie I don’t think I’ll need to watch again. One viewing was okay I guess. The second one is coming out here after a bit that part where they hang that woman in the trailer was thrilling.

I legitimately thought Bruce died and that the daytime shot of Gotham was a few days after the scarecrow riots

Guy who posted that. I guess I forgot about that part of the Wrath fight. You guys are right. That's almost as good as DR1 stuff. It's such an early game boss that I forgot the details.

Also can't forget the OST which is fucking amazing
youtube.com/watch?v=l3LPBI10Z3M
youtube.com/watch?v=7XjrTV6M84c
youtube.com/watch?v=fYV0iawOk9k
my top 3 favorites

the gore system was absolute mindblowing back then, and i think it still is
i think only RE2 came close to outdo it only because models are more detailed. but DR3 still wins by the simple amount of zombies on screen at one time

The first time I walked out of the plane crash and saw the hordes, and then realized all the zombies behind the fences weren't just for show blew my fucking mind

>Forgetting Gluttony's theme.
youtube.com/watch?v=HYWwZh0bqK8

same, that bit really fucked me up

Refrigerator salesman btw

All the themes are way better than I feel like they have any right to be- not that the DR series didn't already have great music, they just really stepped it up in 3
anyways I really love that one too I just posted my 3 favorites

t. autismo
She was a cute little girl - possibly the cutest realistic-style tween in videogames - and she deserved to be protected.

Attached: Mass Effect 2 Screenshot 2018.11.26 - 20.12.16.17.png (1920x1080, 3.78M)

are the nu-shadow warrior games good?
i have 2 from the free promotion gog did but not 1
i see people say 2 is kind of bugged down from bad humor and the borderlands-esque loot system

Gears of War has some pretty hard-hitting scenes, which is surprising considering how it seems like the most aggressively macho, gung-ho series ever. The tattooed guy killing himself in 2 made my heart sink.

That bit in the last guardian where the game asks you to manually tell the struggling trico, being attacked, to leave you and go somewhere safe.

I was already upset by seeing him being torn up by the other beasts but that bit made me tear up crying.

I wouldn't say it's a good game but like

youtube.com/watch?v=KmxRoSd6BFo

L O S S

Attached: A Broken Failure of a Man.png (372x310, 9K)

I thought it was leading into Gordon meeting with Nightwing who had decided to take up the mantle. Instead we got that godawful Jokers plot

youtu.be/cy5x9JXDwb0

When Eli Vance died in episode 2

>she was a gut-punch to start out a game with cheap and easy pathos and setup a retarded ending
FTFY

the sherrif in dead rising 2 that hangs people in the construction site might be my favorite psycho

When I played Cave Story for the first time, Curly giving me the air tank and me subsequently having to leave her for dead since I didn't know about the tow rope fucked me up pretty bad.

Dead Rising is one of my favourite games of all time! That Cliff fight always makes me sad at the end... reminds me of what my pa (grandpa) said to me before he passed on (he didn't go wacko, he just had a tough life and explains that the war never ended for him before he passed on.)

Except for Darline. That fatass will never get outta my head... it's like Tumblr personified!

>Don't leave me....

Attached: 1302470019098.jpg (264x306, 13K)

This game, along with Valient Hearts and the first Red Dead are the only games I have ever cried to. I am man enough to admit it.

>the end credits
>that one song with just a lonely electric guitar plucking away
>you see John building up his life while the agents are slowly closing in on him

I felt those credits man it was all in the music
the first one is the song I'm thinking of

youtu.be/HlvGhMJHX24

that game was pretty good

Persona 3
If you asked me a year ago if this animu game would make cry then I would’ve called you insane

Attached: 14381776-F865-4F8D-B357-ECB265CF99FB.png (1242x2208, 3.34M)

MGS 4 microwave hallway

Here's hoping the writing in Borderlands 3 will be good.

Attached: TFTB.png (1434x606, 892K)

there are very few vidya related things that get me emotional but Memories of You is probably #1 on the list.

Half as long, twice as bright

Attached: 2192EA53-DF8F-43A9-96A9-26170DB29128.png (853x465, 231K)

I gotta try.

1 is a 8/10
2 is okay but grindy, borderlands-esque isn't correct since there's a predetermined amount of guns, places to get them, etc, but that is the case for what is basically weapon mods. the humor is kinda lazy but you might like it, personal pref.

dead rising 1 is legendary and under rated

Yeah, 2 May have lost a little bit of the magic but it did have some of the best psychos

>Slappy confronting the dude he thinks cause an outbreak that killed all of his friends and also ruined the love of his life
>Mail Man having that slow realization of who Chuck was was pretty sad and a good humanizing part for such a wacky character. Also him giving zombrex to Chuck after all that was surprisingly sweet
>Theodore in general
Some good shit

It is, but it still has a vibe to it. If you got it for free you might as well check it out for a little while. The environments are definitely a strong point and the combat is fun enough. The rest is number go up addiction shit.

I II
II I_

>”Had to be me. Someone else might have gotten it wrong”
>the bit where he starts humming to himself

Attached: 52025003-0D3A-4E5E-B851-DDBAAEE48DEE.jpg (1080x1145, 150K)

Dom having to mercy kill his tortured wife legit fucked me up for a few days.

youtu.be/TYeU2JYAgJQ

*"He's My Dad" starts playing*

Attached: 1557071761836m.jpg (1024x1009, 154K)

Psycho Chuck in Off The Record

I was not fucking ready for that. The way the door slams behind you and the current forces you forward was rough
It pains me to see people come into threads and ask how to get the good ending on their first try, it's so much better unspoiled

Attached: 1556601085209.png (1220x1920, 940K)

First one is surprisingly great, second is fine as long as you love the grind.

VESEMIR

Attached: it ain't me.gif (392x260, 2M)

Not as sad as the fact that Ep.3 isn't coming

I know.

Attached: images.jpeg-2.jpg (480x360, 19K)

Joyful hit me fucking hard when I first played it. Didn't talk to my dad for a year prior to playing Lisa, and that end sequence with Buddy's hallucination made me want to call my dad.

My fucking face after hearing him say "I love you" after a fucking year. Reminder to all of you to tell your dad you love him.

Attached: luffy tears.jpg (500x281, 18K)

You could argue that the bad ending is even sadder though. Especially considering Vesemir lived more than a full lifespan and knew what he was doing when he angered Imlerith

>Reminder to all of you to tell your dad you love him.
Lying is bad user.

youtube.com/watch?v=X2ypVZGntVg

I'm actually unable to play this game again because of this stupid character.

Attached: 1547269445958.png (487x598, 529K)

He was very good. His intro and death themes are genuinely haunting if anyone can find them.

i think he just meant that fight, and ted's death in it. iirc snowflake doesn't even have a death cutscene, she just dies. but ted's cutscene is pretty sad, dude just wanted to live a decent life and help the only thing that ever treated him right. chuck's scene in otr is also heartwrenching.

cringe

>I've been dealing with nutbars all day long

I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed. I failed.

>"Wow, what a cool and wacky spy adventure with humor and a new time setting and emotionally themed bosses!"

Attached: feels.jpg (1280x720, 43K)

>Brad doesn't know what to do.
>The nobody is a failure.

Attached: despair_but_also_despair.jpg (259x194, 8K)

I expect Darko to be some kind of drug lord or some wacky criminal like all the gta antagonists but this hit harder
>He looks alot like Niko
>"How much do you charge to kill someone
>Ruined Niko's life just for 1000

Attached: ThatSpecialSomeone-Mission-GTAIV.png (1366x768, 937K)

kino

Was that the guy in the bunker or the fish dude? Both of those had me fucked up.

This song. Can't believe this was written specifically for Portal 2
youtube.com/watch?v=G-Vg2YS-sFE

God damn, why was 4 such an uninspired mess? Psychopath themes were always my favorite part.

Is that days gone?

2nd one just play on normal difficulty and dont be assed with side quests. Do the main mission and move on and it's a good time.

I knew before I even clicked it
portal has some good music

I remember just sitting there and listening to it for a few minutes when I found a radio playing it for the first time

shit like this is why I go for good endings

Attached: 1497035705099.png (500x496, 115K)

dead rising is dead and Capcom killed it in their incessant need to make a Christmas themed game in time for the 2016 winter holidays

Keep fate user, Capcom has been reviving dead franchises, maybe on e3 we will get something

Attached: v.png (500x391, 389K)

Unironically the best war story in vidya history

Capcom Vancouver*

blame the leafs

an obvious gut punch because bad writing is instantly recognizable

I really recommend reading Capcom Vancouver's Glassdoor reviews. Thankfully they're still archived, but they really give off an illuminating view of the company.
Supposedly management canceled a ton of products, technology was outdated and a stack of cards (Look at DR4 for proof of this statement), during the studio's last year they continuously lost staff and protected those that didn't raise concerns, bad communication with the parent branch, and a lack of direction on any project, sometimes leading them to start from scratch.

Of course its glasssdoor so its all anonymous, but lets be honest, it does explain a lot.

I was surprised to be borderline sad after killing The Many in System Shock 2 especially considering the desperation they show when every roadblock they try to put up gets punched right through and they were 100% correct about your erstwhile ally's disingenuous methods and impending backstab

>yfw Protocol 3

Attached: 1535122502562.jpg (700x394, 48K)

I didn't expect Terranigma to rip my heart out at the start.
Boy, was I wrong.
Ark had a hard life.

Attached: terranigma ending.png (640x5381, 439K)

They're not even technically real the villain of the game everything bad they do in the game they only do because SHODAN designed them to be the way they are

That singleplayer campaign had no right being as great as it was for an EA published game.

The end of Nolf 2
>""Abigail!"

>game starts
FUCK THIS GUY

>game ends
IT SHOULDA BEEN ME

Attached: WiC_Callsign_Bannon.png (140x140, 43K)

The Battle of Sekigahara in Samurai Warriors Chronicles.
I didn't know shit about Japanese history, and assumed I'd be on the winning side like always. I had also just gone through some of those optional post-battle conversations with Mitsunari and decided that he maybe wasn't such a bad person.
Definitely never expected a musou game to hit me like that.

Attached: 7367597_p0.jpg (736x519, 264K)

after all the goofy ass endings, this caught me off guard

Attached: isaac.png (1087x684, 408K)

Shitty that Respawn is stuck working for those assholes now. Given the fact that they designed one of EA's most popular current "live service" games In Apex Legends and it was only good because they had almost nothing to do with the development rather than meddling says a lot about the "everything I touch turns to shit" theory about EA

To be fair 1000 US dollars can go a long way in the Balkan shithole countries

>do you ever feel like you're just a ghost?

Link?

youtube.com/watch?v=DhRGC9Kh_Ok

Attached: basedgod.jpg (715x402, 37K)

Yeah but niko gets alot more by killing less people, that was the point, the only diference between niko and darko was how much they charge

glassdoor.ca/Reviews/Capcom-Reviews-E13392.htm
Should be still active, but if not just type in glassdoor Capcom Vancouver reviews into google.

I'm still bummed out that Titanfall 3 is supposedly on the backburner due to a VR project and Apex. But hey, if nothing else Respawn at least put out a really great game with TF2 like Visceral did with the first two Dead Space games before they got fucked by EA.

Just chasing her felt kind of sad since the whole fight felt so simple.

I think the last scene with Yasha in Asura's Wrath got me teared up. I made it through Muv-luv without crying, so I'm always impressed that a weird shounen-anime game hit me that bad.

>tfw we got zone of the enders 3 after all

Attached: 1537734435487.jpg (944x1058, 807K)

Asura's Wrath was Anime of the Year. Too bad about the jewish DLC dragging it all down a bit

has there ever been a game where being a dick gives you the good ending?

Attached: 1555717311230.png (534x552, 279K)

pc when

Fable 3

Not sad per say but the aspect of being hacked to death by chinese cleavers was horrifying.

Attached: hen.jpg (1589x843, 151K)

Attached: 4158144015_54f8ec0842.jpg (499x440, 97K)

Attached: chiaki select.png (1355x762, 1.75M)

Honestly surprised me he lasted that long

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I will never understand why people cared so much for this moment. All he does is give you a mission then you see him dead.

The fucking grunts in Halo alone have more character then all the characters in those Borderlands games.

Attached: 1540593672238.png (218x218, 106K)

Is that Michael Rooker?

I mean, it's on Youtube...

Strangely enough, most of Watch Dogs. Aiden knows he isn't the hero, but is slowly coming to terms with being only a lesser evil.
In some way, he loses everyone he worked with or cared about, he was really alone by the end.
And he deserved better than the cameo he got in 2.

Because that's what doggies do!

Surprised nobody posted this yet.

>"Don't worry BT, I'm not going anywhere"
>"Copy that, Pilot"
>"Protocal 3: Protect the Pilot"

Attached: https___blogs-images.forbes.com_insertcoin_files_2016_11_titanfall-2-bt.jpg (1280x868, 185K)

Sigh. Ghost Trick ported to Pc, switch and other consoles when Capcom. That masterpiece deserves a 2nd chance.

The entire B path of Nier. Way to kick you in the fucking balls

Attached: Asura.jpg (600x338, 39K)

>When you face Tamitha in the final rite and you can overhear Pamitha begging you to throw the match since despite their falling out she still loves her sister and feels guilty for the hateful being she's become.
This and the showdown with the Tempers especially had me second guessing myself. Ignarius did nothing wrong.

It was

Attached: Pamitha-1.png (463x516, 307K)

japanese melodrama is so corny i can't help but laugh when bad things happen.

You weren't forgotten, Lucatiel. Your name was remembered.
Even if it has some strange association with Grandpa Hodrick and his merry Mound-Makers.

Attached: 1504063701629.jpg (895x892, 80K)

66.media.tumblr.com/eea693eb6527521cf6a74c4852818c6f/tumblr_nwi4mjvZWV1rhf40jo1_400.png

Attached: tumblr_nwi4mjvZWV1rhf40jo1_400.png (400x299, 30K)

Cryo trays loaded and secure.
Hyperspace module charged.
There's nothing left for us here.
Let's go.
youtube.com/watch?v=XyyL_TICbrU

>Hyper limited animation
>Extremely simplistic storytelling
>In a rhythm game
>Still catch feels
youtube.com/watch?v=TBi_XITDrag
How the fuck?

Maybe it's because i see myself in the robot. Labled "Solid Waste", thrown out, but still keeps going, just wants to get out of his current environment.

Attached: 1969F75A4D56932410.jpg (480x272, 42K)

I like to think the doll on his back was supposed to be K's corpse and they just made it a doll to censor it.