Do you use discord to get for multiplayer?

Do you use discord to get for multiplayer?

Attached: OwO.jpg (224x224, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F0aoxgtoQZw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's impossible to avoid at this point, but it's not like you weren't forced into vent or ts or mumble servers, or skype groups, or msn groups, or irc rooms back in the day. But yeah, I do, begrudgingly use discord for multiplayer groups.

haha reminds me of then time when i didnt even ever than lol :DD

this is your posts on discord
sage

How much generals has discord ruined for you?

discord> reddit >>>> shit>chan

i'm so glad I'm on the worksafe 4channel now :)

I use it daily. The trick is to avoid any and all servers you see on the internet and only join those you'll use for voice chat/shitposting with friends.

I remember using xfire back then

Why is discord so much more cancerous than IRC even though they do the same thing?

Attached: 1527566756643.jpg (640x640, 174K)

>The trick is to avoid any and all servers you see on the internet
desu I joined a /trash/ ERP server recently and it was pretty fun so I'd say this isn't really good advice

why are you here if it's so bad?

it's popular

it's the same thing.

If you join a server with retards it's your own fault. You could have done the very some shit with irc.

Discord is no different than every instant messenger before it. You choose who you talk to and which servers you join. What kind of autistic spurg goes and hangs out with people they don't like?

It's not. People pretend it is, or they use the most out there examples of shit like discord shutting servers down (doesn't happen unless you do something retarded AND piss someone off enough to report the server) and then you have people saying it's "too much like a social network site" because it has avatars and says what game you're playing.
Really the only thingsI think IRC has over discord is it's flexibility, light weight/footprint, and independent server structure.

IRC doesn't rape your privacy

>even though they do the same thing?
you mean report everything you say to israel?

I agree with you, that's why I said it's not different than any other shithole messenger that came before it. People hype up discord like it's some ultimate evil type shit. It's just the latest.

have you ever done so far but went not do to the discord server?

>Do you use discord to get for multiplayer?
What?

Attached: virginleader.jpg (800x593, 73K)

Nice ESL retard

>ERP

Opinion discarded

Yeah I use it to talk with my friends and sometimes play Vidya, and ttrpgs

Attached: 1557424427931.jpg (600x665, 149K)

oh you sweet naive zoomer you are so fucking stupid and dumb holy shit

If you use Discord for anything other than a glorified group chat with your friends then you're a faggot.

Attached: 1558129774352.jpg (563x651, 48K)

youtube.com/watch?v=F0aoxgtoQZw

Why do ESLs just make the most abhorrent posts

Yes, because Israel wants to know about everyone's furry ERP sessions

>using the internet
lol israel knows what you say right now fag

Honestly it's the just the popular chat software at the moment, much like teamspeak and mumble.

Not saying it's bad by any means, it's just a mashup of slack and teamspeak that seems to more or less work well.

It’s only bad if you join a massive public server and not just use it for your friend group only.
Of course there’s gonna be faggots in that random 3000 person server you join. Don’t complain because you joined a shit server.
It’s like every voice program/group thing: stick with who you know and it’ll be fine.

because i love dabbing on cringe virgins like you OMEGALUL

You say that like based Israel wouldn't stone and behead degenerate furfags

There actually is one benefit. Unless something changed in the last 2 years, Discord has by far the lowest latency for the quality they have (mono orbis). Like, compared to Steam or the lowest lat TS/vent it is insanely low. Mumble used to be a close second but it somehow got slower.

Discord is a good service with an absolutely garbage moderation and a terrible aesthetic. Unfortunately there's no real alternative.

Pic related.

Though mumble was beat in 2017 by Discord, some weird shit happened and they went up by almost 100% for latency.

Discord also forces the same quality and lower latency setup for all users/servers, where back then you could opt for better/worse latency/quality.

Attached: Qg6mpmb.png (1467x1052, 370K)

LUL omegabased

Attached: zoomer.png (300x168, 6K)

I want to share my onahole with anons. There might be some residue left though, hope you won't mind...

Attached: 00000000.jpg (1168x2008, 237K)

Furries need to be gassed.

i love anthropomorphic ("furry") artwork

literal newfags don't know about irc lol what planet am i even on anymore

This place facilitates third worlders by glorifying being poor instead of being honest with themselves and admitting they're jealous of people that can afford the hobby.
That's why in PC parts threads people prioritize pricing over performance and poors go into a pants shitting rage over buyfag threads.
They're not trying to "Advise someone to buy smart" they're trying to tell you not to buy anything at all because buying shit is for wealthy people and seeing people buy shit makes them jealous

>completely ignoring what I said
lol stupid fucking retard of course I know what IRC is, highly doubt you've ever been in a room or used it.

Imagine being an American third worlder.

Attached: 1543252326171.png (940x300, 39K)

>"""girl""" with anime profile pic joins your community and instantly vacuums all attention and establishes social hierarchy in what was previously an easy going group of friends

What's the correct thing to do in this situation?

Attached: 1531668435087.png (256x310, 18K)

is that whole for me or you?

Attached: 9ab.gif (356x400, 1.25M)

met a bunch of guys to play quake with
recently did an Unreal Yea Forumsidya even with speck where we used it to notify eachother
follow events and talk for some doom mod
met one guy of of there that i play and chat with sometimes and he send me his drunk ramblings and favourit punk records

it's alright i guess, but then again i hardly even used MSN when that was all the rage and after that just used Yea Forums on the internet

WeirdChamp Pepega

How about I lick your "onahole" clean instead?

how the fuck do you even establish a 'social hierarchy' in an anonymous faceless internet chat, that's retarded

Leave.

recognize that men are literally shit and the fact that women have so much sway over them tells you just how shitty they are.

It's not anonymous once there's frequent users with accounts.

>most irc servers aren't configured to even let you hide your IP
>discord is somehow more insecure

Attached: 1515304236714.png (652x669, 311K)

I'll take you up on that offer, user. Sharing is caring after all~

Attached: 1557594000700.png (2111x1500, 1.78M)

No, I think it's just a meme that people who don't play the games they're talking about pass around. I play games that people say you need to use discord to get any games in but I don't use discord and I still have no problem finding people to play against.

nice try ESL-kun

have sex

incel cope

Attached: 1510521000255.png (828x801, 129K)

astolfoposters get me so fucking hard

Attached: 1554839868928.jpg (500x590, 142K)

but whats an irc

what discords should I join

I literally just play minecraft and am lonely

what does a social hierarchy even mean? like what does that look like in a chat with frequent users?
I can understand an admin or creator of the server or whatever but anything else would be silly

If the person in question is doing it on purpose, tell your friends to stop being thirsty retards. Actually, if they're doing it on their own violation without the 'girl' even doing anything, tell them to stop being thirsty retards. Or, just stop hanging around thirsty retards.

International racing commune

>Only Join Discord with friends and their associates that can interact normally with the occasional bantz and shitposts.
>Sometimes join properly moderated discords for video games or Youtubers
>Avoid Discords full of trannies and ronry fags that cannot interact without being an eternally horny or assblasted, dodge drama and hierarchy shit like bullets
>Jerk it to whatever privately with shame afterwards, never bring that shit up because it's fucking gay.
Its not that hard.

Attached: 1556247909664.png (693x413, 260K)

This is why

it's too simple to use as is the internet itself now. and the simpler it is the more actual retards will be there

I use mumble. One of my RL friends hosts a private mumble server that we all can hang out. Fun fact, even the general I go to still uses mumble. They're autists that don't want to use the discord botnet. Discord is a program that leaves me a bit wary, I don't like the fact that you can't host it yourself. Mumble is better because you can manage every aspect of it and it's still being updated all for free. But hey that's just me.

Attached: 1402169634093.gif (400x197, 1.86M)

I only use Discord to play Battlefront 2 with some dudes who watch the same e-celeb as me

>being this delusional
The vey is strong with this goy.

No, fuck chink botnets

I know man haha why would you need a good gaming PC just wait another year bro it's not like I can't afford it but I might literally regret $500 for the rest of my life haha, not like I'm destitute or anything haha it's just wasting money if you buy stuff you want haha someday I'll be rich saving $500 every year who will be laughing then haha

don't be shy. there's nothing to be worried about, so come have some fun with us

Attached: ee12e.jpg (1437x949, 157K)

Too many
>The state of /vg/

Attached: 1517704741902.jpg (600x405, 68K)

i use TS what advantages does mumble have in comparison to TS?

same. Astolfo is a huge blessing

I always get tired whenever I have to talk while playing games. I don't know why but having to actively communicate with people while playing just drains me real quick so I often just leave myself muted while my friends talk, coming in for jokes from time to time..

>implying i play multiplayer games

Why is it that everyone on Yea Forums that is friend requested in these discord threads, they are always so fucking weird? People always want more friends, but they can never hold a decent conversation for 5 minutes.

Not really no. Probably have to for voice if I intend to do bigboi content in ffxiv but otherwise I try to avoid discord as much as possible. Trannies, annoying types in general. Normalfags. I think I'm good.

what are some furry/bestiality communities i can participate in?

There can be a social hierachy within social cliques too you know

It uses a pretty good audio codec, I don't know if TS uses one that's equivalent or better or not. People argue that discord has the best but it's actually only equivalent to mumble's.

Anglocucks and mutts are on the same tier as brazilians.

discord is full of shitters like that. i added at least a hundred people and they all sucked in some way. making friends on steam is way easier.

IRC = Israel Recording your Chat is one of the fucking ubiquitous memes in internet communication from the 90s what the fuck planet are you from

All of /vg/ but especially the ones with multiplayer or rp.

For fighting game stuff yes, but Its better to just stick with smaller friend groups. FG discords are usually at best ok, and full of trans autism/rage lords at worst.

Attached: 1478729351877.jpg (453x381, 14K)

its popular, therefore its bad

Because most people in these threads are uninteresting and lack any social skill. So the only way they can grab peoples attention is to act like a cockslut, and it always works.

Attached: 1539430423943.png (220x602, 99K)

Attached: 024.jpg (650x349, 85K)

stop hanging out with pathetic thirsty virgins who put even the slightest attention from a female or """"""female"""" over anything else

Attached: 1459344703674.jpg (400x462, 26K)

Attached: Gsus.jpg (263x406, 13K)

Generally speaking I avoid any interaction with anyone on here outside of Yea Forums. I did talk to one guy off of here once and he seemed fine but we had nothing to say to each other and gradually stopped talking, and recently someone asked me to add them on PSN and they didn't accept my friend request, but otherwise I've steered clear.

Is /vg/ really just a discord catalog now?
I remember going there for wargame memes.

yeah so what nigger?

anyone have a comfy server? last "comfy server" i joined had over 200 people

Attached: 1558036547634.jpg (2160x2072, 403K)