No, I'm not gonna join your guild. I work alone

>No, I'm not gonna join your guild. I work alone.

Attached: 928374398.png (924x560, 63K)

>LF social guild

Attached: 1557015635832.jpg (251x242, 13K)

p. based desu senpai

>he doesn't want to join our guild where a handful of spergs monopolize guildchat with shitty memes

>hey wanna join our guild ?
>appreciate the offer man, but no thanks
>our guild is great, we do XYZ, love new people, great comumnity, you should join!
>yeah as i said, no thanks
>here's our discord, you should change your mind, we'd love to have you!
Nothing makes me want to join your guild more than being pushed and pressured into it

>join a planetside 2 guild
>fun increases 1000%

Attached: 666DD_bg.png (1200x800, 129K)

based. fuck trannies and fuck jannies

Attached: 1547776608908.jpg (960x574, 36K)

What's wrong with that? Working together with people in games usually means complete failure aside from the rare times the team synchronizes perfectly. That 2% of good teammates is still not a reason to join any group, as it results in drama or some other bullshit anyway.

Always keep in mind that even if a guild may seem pretty cool now a girl could join at any time in the future.

>it's another "a real girl joined and the guild collapsed two months later" episode

>teaming up with rando asshats at your whim
>always great parties, lots of fun
whats the point of "guilds" again?

I never understood this when you're a random
Makes them seem desperate AND retarded
You've never spoken or played with me before what if I join just to fuck shit up

>Join a guild
>haha hey user join our discord server :)

Attached: 1549335323150.png (400x394, 144K)

Containment for control freak dick heads

it's just blanket advertising to inflate the member numbers.
Like what most discord servers do now.
I fear for future MMO's where the community have no fucking clue how to form actual guilds and recruit competent people for raids.

>someone joins the guild
>have to fight the urge to say "whalecum"

Attached: 1311002419301.jpg (460x433, 70K)

>that guy who doesn't join guilds and rarely parties with people
>he just levels up to max level on his own
>and either just does retarded shit like soloable side content, play with the server economy, or just goes around pvping against people on his own

I have never ever joined a guild in my life.

Attached: tenor (3).gif (498x278, 1.26M)

That's actually pretty funny.

that is me.
because no guild will ever compare to my very first one in Runescape 2 before they even had a proper clan system.

But that's the best way to play warframe. Clans are only good to leech exclusive blueprints from.

IMMEDIATE red-flags that make me instantly disregard and block your entire group:
A. There is a female in it. Women bring strife and drama due to beta orbiters.
B. You use Discord. I fucking HATE Discord.
C. You have absurd requirements for relatively easy content. Example: requiring ahead of the curve achievements.
D. If you or any member of your group is a weeb.
E. Your guild clearly pays to win, or has members who pay to win. I have EXTREMELY strict definitions on this. I don't care if you get a .0001% increase, if you paid for it with real money, you are p2w and need to fuck off.
F. If you message me out of the blue and I don't know you. Nobody likes unsolicited guild invites. Posting your shit on a LFG channel or similar is fine, just don't PM me. I'll PM you if I have any interest.
G. Similarly, if you just ginvite me out of the blue.
H. If you have unsecured guild storage. This depends on the game obviously
I. If you supply your guild members with potions or other buff items. It encourages laziness and reduces self-sufficiency.
J. If you show blatant favoritism towards a member because you know them in real life.
K. If you have stoners or other drug addicts as members. Annoying pricks, all of them, who never shut up about weed.
L. False advertising of any sort. Example, claiming you have multiple very highly ranked/geared core players, and when I inspect them I find that they have worse gear than I do.
M. If you are a streamer, or have a member who is a streamer. Streamers need to die slowly in a fire.
N. If you or your members frequently flood chat with retarded in-jokes or memes. Once in a while is fine.
O. If you or your members just suck at the game. Most guilds fail this one.
P. If you, your officers, or your members are ultra casuals and have no desire to improve or clear difficult content.
Q. Similarly, if you, your officers, or your members are extremely ultra hardcore and expect people to be on for 8 hour long activities.

if this isn't pasta you seem like a pretty insufferable cunt who's up your own ass.

the only guilds ive ever joined made me play pvp matches with them first and do 1v1s with the leader (also had to talk with them in team speak)

girls were never allowed either (mostly because the leaders had extremely high performance requirements)

Attached: 1546987052251.png (680x661, 262K)

good lads.
girls playing MMOs or any team-based game was a mistake.

t.mega tryhard but sucks at the game

Never claimed not to be.
Over 2 decades of MMO experience has made me extremely jaded and I generally just hate most people on sight for a plethora of reasons. My tolerance for stupid bullshit has dropped to zero.

Are you that guy who loses it at the smallest hiccup, but climbs a mountain of excuses when you fuck up?

>join guild
>it's nothing but circlejerking and special snowflakes

Attached: 1475857754605.jpg (490x535, 62K)

I haven't played MMOs in a long time, but despite what say, you make some good points. Druggies are annoying af, discord is gay, and le ebin memer needs to be gassed.

No.
Now, if people constantly make the exact same mistake and get stuck on an easily understood mechanic for hours...then I'll lose my shit.

I am arrogant enough to say that I almost never fuck up, and when I do, I don't repeat it. I'm far too abrasive for normal guilds now though, so I tend to be 'that solo guy'.

>someone joins the guild
>don't have to fight the urge to say "whalecum" because every single person in the guild is a shitposter

Attached: sprölölö.png (496x500, 40K)

can't i have a guild that basically does nothing
i want a nothing guild

Why bother joining one that does nothing?

so people will stop bothering me about joining a guild

Literally me on the second Ragnarok server I ever played after the first one shut down and my guild scattered.
I've been hurt before, never again.

I have been in some guilds in wow and I can say most of those things are completely true, specially the stoners and female ones, stoners are the fucking worst, they make you lost a lot of time and suck at the game, and females what user said, plus they also tend to suck at the game

those are the most popular guilds though and they always beg you to join

I was once the proud leader of a do-nothing guild. We would shitpost in game, annoy other players with our shenanigans, and kill a few bosses and stuff.

>mfw I know a guy who never upgraded his class in ff14 because he thought it made him cooler and more badass than anyone else
>got butthurt when no one wanted to que up with him
>mfw years later I found out this used to be a popular viewpoint and even some eceleb I never heard of did it as well

Fucking why? You're just putting your team and a tangible mathematical disadvantage. You're not only ruining other peoples fun you're ruining your own and wasting time. It's braindead. /blog

>WoW 2006
>join guild
>everyone is older/mature, chill as fuck
>no e-whores, female drama ect.

>FF14 2014
>join FC
>everyone is older/mature, chill as fuck
>no e-whores, female drama ect.

Guess I lucked out. Most people were just normal, non-spergy dudes and women (moms)

Attached: watermelon loli.jpg (320x320, 68K)

i feel you man.
Trying to do shit with people who haven't been on Yea Forums for most of their lives, sucks.

Make your own 1 person guild that says "Fuck off Guildfags" or something similar then.

P-Pammy? I have the feeling that she lurks this shithole.

>join a guild
>the chat is full of shitty twitch emotes and discord cliqueshit
Discord and tranny cliques are bigger redflags than women since women are only a problem if they attention whore or if there are thirsty faggots that orbit them.
one the the best guilds I have ever been in was like 45% women

>join guild discord
>its just daily npc convos
>"wassup peeps"
>"nm man just bored at work"
>"haha same man, cant wait to get on"
>they get online
>its just the same convo but in guild chat

yeah okay, but you should really give it a little more thought. Think of the benefits of being in ou- I mean, a guild!

Unironically this.

This isn't always the fault of the player, but is sometime the fault of the game or devs for being cunts and not making a particular class viable.

Looking at you vanilla WoW.

The problem is that it actually IS impressive to do that sort of thing... in a single player game. Not upgrading your class and winning anyway with a weak character is an extra layer of challenge and impressive when you can pull it off... in a single player game. The problem is that since it's multiplayer you just end up with your team having to carry your dead weight and make up for your failures.

>join guild
>title for lowest rank is "dumbasses"

Attached: 9506425256.png (538x441, 224K)

>turn down guild offers because I play at inconsistent times and worry about being judged for it
>turn down offers because they end up being people asking for carries
>turn down offers because they're a known drama guild on the forums

Attached: 1548933692761.jpg (200x194, 3K)

>Join guildies for RBGs
>We get shit on because half of the group doesn't do PvP at all and has no idea what they're doing
>Join a yolo RBG group
>We steamroll every opposing team for 3-4 hours straight
>Nobody adds each other and we just shitpost the whole time

>find online for casual guild
>able to play at own pace
>don’t win much in guild vs guild but still get 5x the rewards compared to solo

Unless you're actively raiding what's the fucking point in joining a guild in retail WoW? I've played for like 3 months in 2018 and aside from a few menial buffs I saw/experienced no point in doing it.

People just went their different ways and just exchanged pleasantries like gz/grats or hi/goodnight.

I was on board until point Q. Fuck off with your casualism.

You forgot this part:
>get kicked 3 or 4 weeks into it because the GM decided he wanted to be hardcore OR decided that casual slaves funnel less money into his greedy jew maw than hardcore slaves do

Yes I'm bitter and have been burned by this before

What do people hope to accomplish by spamming random new players/guildless passerbys with an invite to their guild? This happened to me all the time on FFXIV and on the rare occasion I did accept those invites the guild was just dead quiet despite having a lot of online members.

Artificially inflated member counts to make it seem like its a big active important guild, all for the purpose of trying to seem more enticing to actually geared and experienced end-game players so they can carry the GM and his band of retarded friends through content they could never clear on their own.

Shitposting guilds are the best. Fuck normies, fuck raidfags and fuck niggers.

Attached: z_sh6INmefk.jpg (429x60, 14K)

you can do that just fine as long as you are not a DPS peasant. I cleared most of BC and Wrath just by being invited into semi guild runs

Attached: 1509559193.jpg (704x593, 361K)

>join a guild
>its actually comfy and helpful
nice

Attached: 1558274345927.png (700x700, 86K)

meant for

no u.

that would turn me off t b h, guess i dont share that type of humour.

>Make a small 'clan' for a game with a group of tight friends
>All of them stop playing but me
>Lone carrier of our clan name

Attached: sadfrog.jpg (640x480, 31K)

fug off!

Attached: brown bear fight.jpg (604x437, 50K)

>guilds
>2019

what the fuck

>Join guild discord
>most people posting there are not even members of the guild

Attached: 1490174370877.png (700x700, 362K)

hello autism

fug off you fuggin benis

Anyone with a title or a guild attached to their floating name immediately becomes completely uninteresting and may as well be an NPC. You are either too self absorbed or you have been taken into the fold of another and thus are meaningless as a person. They also barely talk at all or talk like fags.

Anyone running around with ONLY their character name above their head is naturally far more intriguing and deserving of respect. I only talk to these people and I'm rewarded for it every time by getting normal human speech in reply.

fug off benis

Autism

you have no power over me :DDD

Attached: spirdo.gif (512x481, 646K)

>NOW RECRUITING FOR OUR GUILD
>guild always ends up being dramashit, people never talking to each other, or twitch zoomers

Attached: courage.jpg (500x375, 53K)

Attached: 1526422828368.png (689x448, 10K)

good threda

Attached: bingas xdDddd.jpg (960x720, 44K)

>women are only a problem if they attention whore
>if

>have without fail ended up being the accidental comic relief in every guild I joined
do I win a medal?

Attached: 1558412384851.gif (498x338, 1.71M)

why is v so shit?

runs like this are why I almost exclusively did PUGs for raidshit since we would still somehow clear

ur the fuggin benis, u fug off

>Game has stat and exp bonuses if you join a guild

Attached: 1424825640766.gif (295x211, 1.73M)

>frogposter
you wouldn't be invited to begin with

You sound like you play EverQuest. Or you at least at one point attempted suicide and failed.

>be GM
>dont screen recruits
>guild turns to shit

>be GM
>be very selective and/or remove troublemakers
>people eventually start thinking youre a dictator and start forming cabals and machinate against you

It's all so tiresome

Attached: 1558297991296.gif (295x222, 3.63M)

fucking kek

>This is 18+ and serious good players only
I never even bother we these. In concept it isn't a bad set of parameters, but the people in them are always tryhard faggots who aren't even that good to begin with, who will undoubtedly cry when anyone makes a mistake.

IN MY GUILD I HAVE A FEW RULES KEEPS A GOOD GAME

NO NIGGERS
NO CUNTS
NO SPICS

AND MOST IMPORTANTLY

NO JANNIES

WE HAVE BEEN GOING STRONG WITH THESE PRINCIPLES

----RICK

Especially the TR guilds

What about cunny's?

I really really really like this rules

Attached: 1989.png (500x528, 432K)

Only an EQ player could be that much of a faggot.

Is this true? I just started playing this. Having fun. What happened to the general?

based rick, toss me a ginvite

holy mother of based

Attached: shades pepe.jpg (500x216, 23K)

>Recruiter: Hey user, you look like you could use a guild, and we would just love to have you. :)
>Me: Oh, hey. Thanks, but if I'm being honest I have 'auto-reject guild invites' enabled for a reason. I appreciate the offer, and I wish you the best with your guild, but I'm not looking to join one right now.
>Recruiter: Well why not, user? We'd make sure to invite you to groups and if you gel well with the others you might even get a raid spot. Plus, they're really fun people! I'm sure you'd have fun if you gave it a shot. :)
>Me: Well, again, I appreciate it, but I'm going to respectfully decline. I'm just not very interested. Most of what I do in this game nowadays is solo content and I'm happier doing that guildless. (This is where I choose to omit the part about how I can't stand the hollow 'grats' one gets for every basic achievement, or all the cliquishness and memery that comes with most guilds and their normy bullshit.)
>Recruiter: That doesn't sound like a lot of fun if you ask me. You should really join our guild, user. We'd love to have you, and giving it a try couldn't hurt, right? Just give it a go! :)
>Me: You already have my answer. Thanks for your time, but I think we're done here.
>Recruiter: alright :(
>[Two days pass by]
>Recruiter: Hey user, you look like you could use a guild, and we would just love to have you. :)
>Me: Does your guild have a do not call list?
>Recruiter: [Complete radio silence]
>[Repeat this 'do not call list' song and dance with a few guild recruiters a week on my server, eventually ignoring several who just keep doing it.]

Attached: 1436774228635.gif (250x198, 1.66M)

Same here. Never had issues but I only stuck with one guild.

cringe

there were players like you back in vanilla wow, and they lagged behind with shit gear while the rest of us social folk were running around with the best gear in the game
>teamwork makes the dream work
im looking forward to seeing today's anti-social autists try to play classic, only for it to dawn on them that older MMOs were designed to be played with others, you sad, lonely fucks are about to get a taste of your own medicine, as it was you cunts who whined and ruined wow in the first place

Attached: 1291227240975.jpg (876x667, 298K)

you sound like the type of person who would be bothered by Sonic's arms being blue.

>K. If you have stoners or other drug addicts as members. Annoying pricks, all of them, who never shut up about weed.
based

people that spam invite anyone that they see are just desperate to see bigger than they are. The chats are always dead and they are just casting a wide net in hopes that someone that they recruit can carry their lazy asses through the endgame

Except WoW was pretty much the first MMO you could play solo without any problems at all... what the fuck are you on about?

>Join a new guild
>Always become that guy that only shows up during raids, easily replaceable if you don't show up
>Everyone already have their own group of friends to do quests/dungeons with
>Can't form a consistent group to do daily/weekly dungeon quests
Feels lonely man, I wish my RL friends would play MMOs with me, but most of them aren't interested in the genre.

completely ignored the part about gear there, champ, once you get to 60 there aint fuck all to do except collect shitty tier 0.5 gear, half the game will be locked to you if you play solo

This is some of the weirdest projection I've ever heard.

WoW was literally /the/ casual MMO back then. That's the entire reason why it blew up in popularity, and why there's a massive fucking group of people that don't play any games except for WoW.

"Gamer" is a cringe as fuck word, but WoW is quite literally the normalfag MMO and is one of the most likely games to come up if you have a coworker that talks about video games.

Attached: bursting spurdo.png (351x395, 31K)

>join guild
>everyone is talking about shit I don't care about
>remember why I'm always so alone
I don't want to be autistic anymore

I feel u brother, I crated over 10 guilds in my gaming time, it all ends the same, bunch of cunts trying to overthrow me so they leave and make their small guild together, which also dies in the few weeks. Fucking cunts

Part of that is that people naturally form cliques over time. The only real way to prevent new players from being alienated is for the guild leader to try to break up the cliques every so often whenever a new player joins, since people will often run with the same subgroups. This is especially true in games that have different player counts for content like 4 man dungeons, 8 man dungeons, 12 man raids, 25 man raids, etc.

But there's no reason to play the game at 60 because that when it's get boring.
Doing raids is the epitome of shit in MMO's and you can just solo PvP fine.

>get offer to join guild that does endgame raids in shitty f2p mmo
>join them
>immediately overwhelmed with social interaction and other shit I don't particularly care for
>don't talk much, just pipe up to join group runs of dungeons/raids
>drama hits and the guild falls apart
>leave the guild
>literally EVERYONE asking why I was taking one side or the other when I never mentioned it
I fucking hate guilds. Maybe I just have bad luck but I've yet to find a guild that just enjoyed the game and didn't let the real world and real world drama seep into it.

>join guild by recommendation from middle man
>guild turns to shit a week later

what happened to R, S, T, U, V, W, X, Y and Z?

join autistic guild then
shit's great
you can discuss the industrial output of ottoman empire during ww1 at 2am in guild chat

Attached: ebnin.png (1175x739, 209K)

when that happens I just respond to the whispers that I didn't take either side and/or I wasn't aware of the drama, and simply left because the guild was full of drama instead of people playing the game and having fun together like they used to do

>Accidently join a guild that sucks instead of one that clears shit

THIS
Fuck all circlejerk guilds that require you to join their hugboxes and cliques

Impossible as it may seem to imagine, my list does not span the entire alphabet.

And also...I ran out of space in the first post. If I think of more I'll add them later.

If i play final fantasy mmo will i get a gf?

>That guy who tries to get a IRL relationship in an MMO

No and people that say they are girls are all landwhales, trannies and dudes that like to "pretend"

>Join guild discord
>Half the members are playing another MMO for most of the day and occasionally log back in for dailies/raid

Attached: 1509078466247.jpg (730x780, 402K)

>that one quiet guy who shows up to raid night, fulfills his role, doesn't get the loot, logs off until next time for a repeat of the same situation

Attached: 1557881576757.gif (284x342, 1.44M)

>You use Discord. I fucking HATE Discord.
as always
>he doesnt have his own server for him and his friends

Attached: FB_IMG_1558121127328.jpg (665x406, 21K)

>friends
Where do you think you are?

Happens more often than you think. I know a bunch of FCs who have meet-ups and people shag and hook up seriously regularly. Lot's of shy, awkward girls out there.

I never mentioned IRL.
It would be nice to not be alone. Like after a long night at work i come home and get a message saying "Hey, how was your night? Glad to see you back!"
I think i might be past the point of standards desu.

>Lot's of shy, awkward girls out there.

Attached: 1535689914864.jpg (1024x693, 295K)

>Main gets spammed with guild invites
>Switch to an alt
>More guild invites
>Switch to another alt
>Same guilds keep spamming me
>I have 15 more alts to play through for the night

Attached: 1510066300195.gif (500x281, 938K)

>selling data of your internet persona to a company so they can target you with advertisements across the net with more malicious intents coming in the future.

simply not based

Well meme'd my friend. My bad I thought I was talking to sentient being.

Thanks god I live in the EU.

but i only want to talk about mommy gfs and how horny I am for a mommy gf

>Want to join guild
>Find guild who is recruiting
>Join
>they give me shit because "thats the standar everyone should use" shit
>ok ,the shit is better of what i use anyways
>3 days later guild is on fire
>slowly leave whit free shit
>eventually just make a small group to do shit

only if you make it happen
pretty much this, lots of people do that shit since they're too awkward to go outside, and with how widespread the popular MMOs are, there's even a decent chance of the person you met being less than a couple of hours away

>t. Uses Steam, windows and a smartphone.

>New members get 500 gold!
>join guild
>claim 500 gold
>leave guild
>rinse and repeat

Attached: devilish.gif (425x481, 1.51M)

that doesn't do anything

Claim gold as in, get the guidmaster to send me the 500 gold via mail.

then you're not autistic, user
you're retarded
that's two different things

Attached: godnola.gif (400x300, 573K)

>wants tryhards on guild
>doesnt want hardcore players that play 8+ hours

Attached: 1555166181564.png (325x300, 87K)

I never joined a guild in any game because I thought being branded with a clan or guild tag was tacky as hell.

just 500 gold to get a guild master to go through all that trouble?
You're more obnoxious than you're dumb

Being retarded is lonely
I just want to be interested in something

There's such a thing as a healthy medium between extreme hardcore and extreme casual.

Based and also cool

>it would be nice to not be alone
I know this feel. I don't even care who it is, male or female, fatass or skeleton, horde or alliance, I just wish I had a game that I could hop on after coming home that had people who were excited to have me around.
Sounds really pathetic but ayy we out here

>Fresh high level, join a random guild
>They do all 3 difficulty raiding, you are free to join the normal, need to be good enough in normal to join heroic, and same goes for mythic
>Use discord for vocal but there isn't a single written message in between raids, they just don't use it
>Guild is actually full of boomers parents, raid leader is even female but not a single beta orbiter
Feels good to play with them and not twitch idiots

Attached: 1359854624223.gif (194x172, 646K)

You sound like a faggot.

Attached: 715487559c737593840589b0e1d14b581a15891b_hq.jpg (521x758, 117K)

mitsuketa

I can't wait until classicfags get a taste of what vanilla raiding and guilds were actually like.

>Vanilla raiding
you mean 100x times easier than retail WoW raiding?

Is Discord really that insidious?

try using it for a bit and talk about specific shows and see how your youtube recommended videos change

No he just likes causing chaos

>That couple that never plays with the guild just each other

>guild discord
>has a NSFW channel (((just in case)))

Attached: 1555534744677.png (446x435, 70K)

It's always great when people think your autism is just you being funny.

Attached: 1532668299396.png (241x245, 150K)

I don't even play online games.
I'm waiting for a fun mmo that i can't start from beginning with.
I've also been waiting for like 15 years haha.

kys autist

I guess someone has to be the joke character, right? Right?

I try to be comic relief but no one finds me funny.

Don't worry user, I think you're one big fucking joke.

Is it worse to be unintentionally a joke or never be funny?

>Play Classic beta
>Get invited to a guild
>Its literally just some streamer dickriding cult

Attached: 1541259737989.png (1280x720, 432K)

So is there a chill guild to join for me without trannies nor women?

It's worse to be me. Lol.

>he missed vanilla WoW, first two years of L2, GW1, second half of the first year of Aion, first month of TERA, peak FFXI (pre-abyssea), first year of XIV ARR (Coil), Tree of Savior CBT, and the first three months of Archeage
I honestly feel bad for you

I don't think any guild would want such an insufferable cunt like you, so it's a win win for both.
P.S. kys faggot

>it's all tame western bimboshit
>post something different
>mfw entire porn channel is nothing but niche shit that I like and introduced them to

Attached: 1472349475700.png (324x411, 28K)

>that one discord faggot who's not even part of the guild and just there to shitpost about how better he is than everyone else.
Apparently, he doesn't the same thing in multiple other discords too. I wish he would just fuck off.

Attached: 1442034340357.jpg (453x435, 25K)

>Joining a guild that will inevitably fall apart after like 2 months

Attached: berniesandersPunishment.png (494x500, 172K)

I-It wasn't real guildism!

fug off benis

>mommy gf
patrician

Don't worry, I'm sure no one wants you on their guilds or groups.

Based and well adjusted.

user, you've never played a standard MMO have you?

If a game requires me to join a guild to get social interaction from it, it's a shit MMO.

Attached: 1480696749567.jpg (184x184, 10K)

>join guild
>quickly become friendly and comfortable with majority of members
>sucker up to guild leader
>earn everybody's trust
>gotime.jpg
>pm certain guildmates talking shit about other guildmates, paint myself as the victim
>causes friction between certain members
>continue to do this for months
>people turn on eachother
>relationships collapse
>couple breaks up
>guild leader disbands
>people who were friendly with eachother months ago are now distrustful and aggravated
>some people quit playing all together
>move on to the next guild

Attached: 87877877809.jpg (634x511, 74K)

No one believes your role playing.

What is the point of playing an MMO single player? It's just a shitty time-consuming RPG at that point

Attached: 1481885496190.png (620x640, 260K)

I'm sorry I broke up your guild bro

Attached: 1543416885760.png (600x979, 191K)

CHAOS CHAOS

Attached: tenor.gif (230x240, 77K)

I don't want to have to have these obligations and social contracts that a guild wants out of me. I don't want to be on, on a schedule. I don't want to be expected to have deadlines and forced to deal with the same people all the time. I think pandering to guilds who use metacomms were a mistake that the entire MMO genre and everyone trying to get into it has to pay for.
I just want to play the game.
Simple as.

Attached: 1423842333774.jpg (852x854, 47K)

Based

A. True, groups/guilds can't handle women even if that girl never mentions that she's a girl and someone finds out
B.Get friends retard
C. Depends on the game, some achievements do prove that you are genuinely good at the game and/or experienced
D. No opinion
E. No opinion, I don't do in-game purchases but don't gaf about others doing it
F. True that
G. True that
H. True that
I. FUCKING THIS, guild members who can't take care of themselves and expect everyone else to provide for them are insufferable
J. True that, nothing worse than an internal clique that stops you from progressing in guild regardless of skill and effort put in
K. As long as they don't mention it
L. True that
M. fuck off with that, their are plenty of small/medium sized streamers that are max comfy
N. fuck off sperg
O. unless you are objectively better than the average player in the guild in terms of results you have no reason to speak
P. Some guilds prefer to stay at low levels and just chill, perfectly fine especially sine high level PvP and PvE usually demands min/maxing bullshit and few builds are viable
Q. They usually put that in the guild description, if you can't handle that then fuck off

Runescape never had guilds retard

Found the zoomer.

AUTISM

>he doesn't have several groups of people that want to add him to their raid groups because he is so good
tch. you wouldn't understand kid.

Except they never did shitlord
Ur just making stuff up

Clans have been a thing in RS since the beginning, dumbdumb

>join guild
>there's ranks
You only need members and owner fags

in reality, I don't socialize on the internet outside of Yea Forums because it's too much pressure and gives people too much opportunity to bother me when I'm just trying to enjoy my time on the computer

based

He said guilds not clans retard

>tfw you want to do this but don’t have a game in mind
I want to keep saving this one guild and then refusing to join it

R. etard

Good luck without the guild start bonuses lmaoooooo

whats the difference? are Free Companies in FFXIV not on the same level as guilds now?

This is me. I just hate dealing with other people, and yet I have been playing WoW on and off for 15 years.
>t. schizoid

Attached: 1461392478979.jpg (703x516, 99K)

My guild master is a woman and she's pretty based. We have like four women actually. They just shit on orbiters and nothing happens.

based

>be officer in a mediocre guild
>some retard bootlicker nobody tried to stir up conflict
>officer chat is quietly laughing
>next raid he's cucked off a spot for "underperforming"
>tries to complain to GM
>GM is a chill normie dudebro that logs in once in 2 days and hangs around in discord from mobile mostly
>GM replies with "lmao its a game bro relax" and goes offline for 2 more days
and then I stopped playing BFA because its a piece of shit expo

>online communities

Attached: tumblr_m9e5f0ef811rngjk0o1_500.gif (490x319, 992K)

>discord
If you didn't use ventrilo then you're a zoomer.

>have guild set to open
>people come and go, sometimes just for a couple weeks to get welfare from us
>some stay and end up joining in with others
>everyones happy

Attached: image.jpg (654x655, 104K)

Go check out /wpsg/ right now. The Yea Forums guild is having a melt down if you want to laugh at retarded man children.

>things that never happend

Have sex

not gonna read but based.