Confident

>Confident
>Toned body
>One of the most famous athletes in his country
>Tons of fans
>Outspoken

Why does Yea Forums hate this guy again?

Attached: z5a99rkilhrnyjrwy6yf.jpg (1600x900, 151K)

who hates him? he's pretty based hasnt been a better MC since

I like him.

But it's clear he has some form of brain damage that causes him erratic behavior. Either he was knocked out too hard by Sin, or he spend more time under water than he should.

He's a normie

Shinji problem
He begin very weak in whole game

Most people who "hate" him haven't played X and only know of him from the haha meme.

>Confident
He is actually extremelly insecure due to parental neglect. He puts his outgoing dumb guy facade to hide that.
>Toned body
I give him that. But he should look even more like a swimmer.
>One of the most famous athletes in his country
Nobody knew who he was in Spira when he "debuted"
>Tons of fans
Same
>Outspoken
He knows he's the worst guardian in the team so he focuses on cheering up the rest. That's his role.

I don't. He's so dreamy.

His access to the rush spells at the beginning made him really useful against slow enemies.

I talk about story no combat, spam quick attack is very powerful in tidus.

fpbp

How much do you think Jeckt drunk when he was shown the DNA results that this faggot was his true born son?

At leat he had an ammusing death that mached how much of an annoying faggot he is.
>Kicks a bomb that he thinks is a blizball, his fucking heads pops off.

He's the reason he started drinking.

Praise be to Yevon. That's what I would have said if I was a follower of Yevon.

Jecht was the true Hero of the game. He became Sin, and smited all the degenerate faggots.

This. Tidus went from being a pro athlete to a faggot cheerleader.

not gonna lie when i was a kid back in 2004 i wanted to be like him

Why would you want to grow up to be a faggot?

HAHAHAHAHAHA
AHHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

He's a whiny bitch. He whines more than any other 5 FF protags combined.

AH HAH HAH HAH HAH HAAAAAH.

He has a mental disorder called “being unable to stand by and not do the right thing.”

His design mostly, though his mannerisms don't help. I just find his design obnoxious, his face is probably the most punchable face of any FF character I've seen, bleach blonde hair, ugly outfit. There is nothing about this character I don't hate.

Attached: 543466756867.jpg (221x228, 8K)

Cause he acts like a Big Faggot and pales in comparison to his superior dad. A game with Jechts party would have been 500/10.

The whole joke in the game is that he's just like his dad.

Yes but he's a lot gayer about it

A lot of people hate him because they don't understand character development.

His design is absolute dogshit, but as a character the only people who hate him are limwristed betas who were too anemic to play sportsball like normal kids and can only relate to edgelords who act distant on the outside read: autistic and completely lacking communication skills whilst having dEeP iNnEr TuRmOiL of emotions. Because that idealized version of themselves is the only archetype their autistic brains can relate to.

Speaking from personal experience?

He hooks up with an Al Bhed. Literally a race mixing faggot like you.

Yes. I played sportsball and hate limpwristed faggots.

Have sex

top tier autism in this thread