What went right?

What went right?

Attached: 1365633356211.png (800x777, 604K)

A fun immersive well made game on a console with a rabid fanbase for established franchises.

Real fucking mystery.

It releasing along side drastically decreasing male testosterone levels and all around a generation full of feminine qualities that make them feel like it's ok to keep playing childrens games into their 30s

What is the point of these kinds of threads? Just to validate what you buy and play?
This adds nothing to literally anything, you can't even have a discussion based off this

Attached: download.jpg (360x140, 8K)

>Playing any games into your 30s
Y I K E S

>playing any game after your teen years or even during your teen years
>missing out on opportunities and experiences you'll never get the chance to have again
We can probably go even deeper.

oc and i forgot the tranny format

Attached: 1558470795013.png (800x777, 553K)

was Horizon actually trying to compete against BoTW?

95% of the threads on this board are literally shitposts

>well I’ve turned 30 now, it’s time to stop having fun

yes user, you have to make a family and work so you can be part of society

>being 30
lmao kys

>video games should be for old people since they can't do anything else and young people can still go outside to have fun like health people should
It all makes sense now

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 18K)

Not sure about botw specifically but I remember it being advertised as Sony's Zelda game

After playing it, I hope not, cause they weren't even close. Fuck HZD.
t. Sonybro who has played three Zelda games, one being Hyrule Warriors

I actually turning 30 on the next months and can't have fun anymore with video games, only thing I'm looking out for is Barotrauma with friends, then I guess I'm done.

Big open world games leave huge impressions on journalists who play it for an hour because they can never get stuck.

I'm still mad this game was so popular. I liked the Zelda formula, it was comfy, and the games were different enough that they were fun in different ways. Botw is so empty and feels like everything in it has so little variety. Shrines, divine beasts, they dont really give you much of a reward. You go through an abandoned temple filled with guardians and what's at the end? A shrine. Big surprise.
I want normal Zelda games back

they made trap link a better looking woman than aloy
retards really threw away that concept aloy

>comparing counts
bait thread, everyone can leave now

No game is perfect lol, Zelda BOTW runs at like 20 fps if I was a journalist even if I like the game I would still give it a 9/10 automatically for its bad performance. FAKE NEWS

based 97chads

2 years from seething. That's the point.

the worst thing about this is Breath of the wild is already pretty fucking soulless but Horizon is Ubisoft tier levels of soulless so its actually worse. Link also makes a better looking girl than that freak Aloy.

hold it right there redditor

Attached: 1558066332888.jpg (622x670, 126K)

Ok, real talk. I own both a switch and a ps4. Back in the heyday of the Zelda vs Horizon shitflinging, I had only played the former, and still I was convinced that all the anti-Horizon shitflinging was just shitposters and rabid nintendo fanboys. Then I played Horizon and I found out that it was actually, legitimately a piece of dog shit.

Why are people replying to this thread still? Actual difference is less than 10 points, and user scores are near identical (0.1 point difference).

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-21 at 2.14.01 PM.png (650x179, 79K)

> open world games
> good
The fact that either of these got above a 70 is a sign that journalists have no idea what a good game is and just ride Sony and Nintendo's dicks

Not much, the game is an objective 4/10, Nintendo just capitalized on low iq zoomers with an obsession for soulless open world games since they grew up playing Minecraft.

Attached: 565564.jpg (531x558, 77K)