The Tilted Warrior Smash

So... is anyone else freaking out about this leak? Who is this tilted warrior? Nintendo uploaded this video, but deleted it soon after. What could it be?

Attached: 56AE3DD8-AFFE-4B1B-A896-49A342D1291D.png (1334x750, 2.4M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WL7OEUaqhlU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Obviously Erdrick

A quick google search tells me tilted warrior is Fortnite-related.

Dumbass that's a shot from the Japan mii fighter trailer
youtu.be/WL7OEUaqhlU

OP BTFO

That video was from a joke account moron.

Shit.

But it could just be using that image as a placeholder, the name “Tilted warrior” isn’t related to Mii’s in the slightest.

I saw the video when it was up, it was on a fake Nintendo channel

op=fag

Travis Touchdown

Moe

>its another "Smashfag is an idiot right out of the gate"
Just pretending bro?

>There are people that really expects an animated cutscene for the next dlc Fighters.

They're not gonna give DLC characters CG trailers. Did you not pay attention to Smash 4's DLC? CGI trailers exist as promotional material to sell the game, it's a waste of money to use it to sell DLC to people who already own the game.

why didn't we get this trailer?

Jonesy from fortnite

because it's centered around AKB48 and they have zero presence in the West.

Cause it starred a japanese idol group i think. Guess they didnt want to go through the effort to find and collab with artists that would be relevant in other parts of the world

Based

GOOD MOOOOOOOORNING Yea Forums! Just wanted to remind you that we’re another day closer to Steve (yes, THE Steve from Minecraft) getting confirmed in Smash Ultimate! Make sure to save your tears for the upcoming Fighter Pass when Steve walks into the spotlight!

>H-HAH! VIRGINBEN SAID THE TOPDOWN WASN’T LINK’S AWAKENING! HE WAS FINALLY WRONG! STEVE ISN’T IN SMASH!!!!!
“No!”

Yikes! That’s a large assumption. How can one “questionable” prediction instantly invalidate a history of success? Unlike your “Grinch leak” Banjocucks, Steve has a lot more distribution among other leakers. Ever heard of Hitagi, 7chan, and 5channel? And while you’re busy obsessing over Vergeben, care to explain how the topdown remake Vergeben predicted was exactly the title he said wouldn’t be featured? Seems a bit suspicious if you ask me, but feel free to continue your denial. Your tears of disappointment will be all the more sweeter!
good moOOOOOOORNING Yea Forums! Just wanted to remind you that we’re another day closer to Steve (yes, THE Steve from Minecraft) getting confirmed in Smash Ultimate! Make sure to save your tears for the upcoming Fighter Pass when Steve walks into the spotlight!

>b-but Banjo has a good history with Nintendo! He’s gotta be in! “No!”

Sorry Banjo fags, but the Microsoft rep is taken by yours truly! Why would Nintendo choose a dead character over the marketing potential of the highest grossing game of the 21st century? The DLC characters have also been confirmed to be “surprising” according to the developers, so I’m afraid your years of crying for Banjo are going to be subverted once again with the reveal of our favorite underdog! But feel free to continue your denial. Your tears of disappointment will be all the more sweeter!

Attached: 1F305DDB-5E5B-4EAA-BFE8-1E28402ED2FF.png (680x680, 292K)

Because AKB48 is very much a Japanese thing, retard-kun.

*snap*

Even though it's fake as fuck, Fortnite dude still is way more likely than Steve.

Attached: Typical Stevefag.gif (422x238, 3.04M)