R.R. Martin did a consulting job for From Software, about a prototype named "GR"

>R.R. Martin did a consulting job for From Software, about a prototype named "GR"

gematsu.com/2019/05/george-rr-martin-ive-consulted-on-a-video-game-out-of-japan

Where's the faggot who 'leaked' some shit yesterday, about a nord-based game ?

Attached: hyjb4uo.jpg (968x681, 62K)

Who gives a shit? Why does anyone expect this to be good when the only good thing GRRM has managed to put out is GoT?
Everything else he's had a hand in has been complete shit.

Gark Rouls

cringe

im racist but i want a black gf

It was Sekiro that he helped with, that's why it actually had a story

I don't give a shit about Martin, I never liked his books, I'm interested in a new From game though.

Bloodborne was a better Dark Souls, Sekiro was a better Dark Souls, I want to see if GR will be a better Dark Souls too

Attached: zezefzefzfzf.png (512x512, 75K)

Same. I wouldn't have children with her though, I'd rather get a nordic girl pregnant and raise an aryan child. She can have a charcoal black african child too if she wants.

>GoT
>good

Homie, I...

Attached: 1557089772085.jpg (218x265, 21K)

brehs......

Gloodrorne

>hating on Wild Cards

>from software
it's gonna be shit then
>Thrones
why even bother

Attached: 018.jpg (600x600, 32K)

>Sunset found her squatting in the grass, groaning. Every stool was looser than the one before, and smelt fouler. By the time the moon came up, she was shitting brown water. The more she drank, the more she shat, but the more she shat, the thirstier she grew.

Why are GRRM haters so hung up on this? Medieval times were really full of shit. People shat and pissed in the corridors of fucking castles because proper facilities weren't readily available. It was so bad that the people looking after castles inscribed crosses on the walls in the hopes of deterring people by making them risk committing sacrilege.

So Dany got dysentery and kept shitting at one point. I'm sorry it's not all beautiful ageless elves fucking one another and never having bowel movements.

>consulting
>some Jap writer comes to grrm
>Grrm-senpai is my clusterfuck of never dying and always respawning story good?
>no, it's garbage, that'll be 50k
Nothing will change.

Cringe RR martine can't write for jack. Poor fromsoft becomin a one trick pony

They're hung up on that because we're still waiting for what happens next. Dany's story pretty much ends with her shitting in the plains, 8 years and counting...

It's the line dany is the most famouse for. Says enough about the self-styled american tolkien.

>Haha le epic Dark Souls is bad meme
>look guys, I'm a non-conformist
>I let people dictate how I feel about things, so I'm just as bad as a conformist

this is Yea Forums now
every fucking day
go kill yourselves

Attached: disbelief.gif (300x188, 1.18M)

And that's a good thing

As someone who had a black gf, can't recommend it, they get emotional and fat pretty quick over time

But that could be just all women..

Attached: IMG_3908.jpg (574x1024, 64K)

Too bad I missed this yesterday

Attached: fromsoft pic made by anon taken from twitter on a not completely litteral who account.jpg (1232x2048, 371K)

>>R.R. Martin did a consulting job for From Software, about a prototype named "GR"
So excited to see how they'll implement the tax system in their game.

They should have consulted Miyazaki

Attached: 1483470702722.jpg (1069x1196, 241K)

what's the problem? black are often actually more racist than most other races

He would make it so the MC share his souls with other players.