God Eater 3 Thread

Haven't played since the first one on PSP back when it released. Picked up 3 and it blew me the fuck away with how much better the combat has gotten. I think being made for console really helped rather than a portable.

>Favorite weapon?
I can't help but love the heavy moon, the chain saw axe feels so good to land. Gives me switch-axe vibes from MH.

Attached: header.jpg (460x215, 67K)

>nerfed custom bullets into the ground
>killed off advanced guard and step
>outright removed blast guns
>no kanon for self imposed challenges
>no character side stories and your mc is gay for hugo
fuck GE3, I don't know how they managed to fuck up this badly.

>killed off advanced guard and step
Those are back.

Custom bullets needed to be nerfed, they made every single piece of content irrelevant.
Agree with sidestories tho, GE3 so far is lacking in the story progression part.

they never should have been gone

>the fun needed to be nerfed

they fucked up having hugo and no waifu content

killing something entirely with the buster parry art is satisfying but scythe is always my main
also ignore every faggot esl post with the words claire content or hugo

>waifu series
>kill it by only adding gay shit
They can go and fucking kill themselves

Based

this

You can satisfy your boner with anything. They went from something more important, the boner in your heart.

Attached: 1549780370893.png (1131x1051, 1.59M)

penis boner > heart boner

gay

My heart can't ejaculate and leave me a panting heap after I rub it enough.

I play as a female and I enjoy Hugo's cock. They did nothing wrong here.

I'm glad I can pretend to be a Final Fantasy Dragoon again but this art being a charge replacement rather than a basic input really makes it a pain to use. I was hoping it would replace stardust rain.

Attached: 1535836005652.webm (1280x720, 2.87M)

I bought this game and ive tried every single solution on steam to try and get it to work. It literally just decides to freeze in a loading screen every single time.

I wanted to try the spear but it seemed like the short blade had the same looking burst arts but they did more damage
also could never figure out fang deployment

Fang Deployment is easy. You just need to maintain a combo chain for a long as possible. You get 1 step, jump or backflip to keep the combo going. Using anything other than the allotted break or dropping the combo resets the fang and you need to charge up again.

It was really useful in GE1 and 2 since 2 had choice of infinite arts to abuse it with and GE1 lended itself to that style of play thanks to predator styles. In GE3 using the Charge Burst Arts does a lot more damage than comboing while maintaining the fang. The one infinite combo in GE3 doesn't let you use the fang since after a charge your character defaults to the standard combo rather than Berserk Crush

wait you're not supposed to be able to use fang deployment with berserk crush?
that's the reason I thought I couldn't figure it out
like 1 in 10 times, I would have fang while using it (had the graphic and extra damage and everything) but I could never get it consistently so I just gave up

I imagined you could use it while running the Burst skill that keeps fang up for longer, but you'd need to charge, wait a second, then start up berserk crush. It sounded too jank so I never tested it.

refund this shit man

>Character's trying to pick a name for her
>She's the hope of our world
>Oh fuck they're going to call her Hope
>Let's call her Phym

What the fuck is a Phym?

How is Switch port?

out in july

They played it a bit on the recent stream, so you can evaluate it yourself if you can find the video.