ONE!

ONE!

Attached: 1557880386623.jpg (1920x1080, 114K)

NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

TWO

I GOT TO PEE

LET OOKAMI HIT THE

THREE

THIS GAME IS NOT VERY GOOD

CHECK MY FOUR

FLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

EVERYBODY DO THE DINOSAUR

LET THE BODIES HIT THE FOUR

CHEATIN
WHAT FOR?
(WHAT FOR?)

Attached: pcgamer.png (521x97, 5K)

BASED FOUR

Attached: 127414A4-E79B-4E18-A7D6-D27BDCE16CD7.gif (250x256, 1.81M)

EEEEYYYYYYYAEEEAEEEEEEEAAEEAAEH

damn

Attached: 1554139089151.jpg (609x1000, 50K)

I just beat True Monk and I haven't eavesdropped on any non-enemy characters because I didn't know that was an option.
Am I still able to fight big daddy or am I fucked?

OF US

Game is dead. Hopefully Game of Souls redeems this hour long embarrassment at e3. But after this and DS3, pretty sure Miyazaki is a hack and GRRM is too as proven last night (you're kidding yourself if you think the character endings will be different in the books, as someone who's read them for 17 years), I think it's gonna implode

It's a shame they went from game of the decade to this state so quickly

FIVE

based

Niceu desu

Try going back and eavesdrop if Emma and Shota are still in the chambers

IS WEARING

You're fine, I think. Defeating the boss of Fountainhead is what changes the world state into the endgame.

Sekiro is amazing. And sold like crazy. Faggot.

A PUSHUP BRA

>t. I enjoy hour long hallways where all collecting is pointless, exploring is pointless, there is only one way to play and its basically a rhythm rock band game with way too much leeway in its timings
Just play literally any FS game as a party only character for a better sekuro experience

Meant parry only

So why is Sekiro bad?

COME SEKIRO! SEE MY 3

Attached: Sekiro_final_boss.jpg (1280x720, 251K)

SOMETHING'S GOT TO GIVE

>actually unironically reading fiction

When reality sucks it's what you resort to.

This game is proof that it doesn't matter how good your game is. If it's singleplayer it will die after the tryhard streamers beat it 7 times.

If it has a linear story, yeah. Mountain Blade on the other hand

>I enjoy hour long hallways
way to reveal you're a dumb faggot within 5 words.

>If it's singleplayer it will die
what does dying even mean for a single player game? People paid for the game and played it and that's it, the publishers or the dev won't care if anyone is still playing their games, the numbers means nothing.

If your game doesn't get autistic cult following for years and years on Yea Forums it's a failure despite how it was a commercial and critical success. Just how it goes.

Attached: 1557256905080.jpg (680x1181, 119K)