Healers

When the fuck did healers get this sissy image? What happened to the badass battle medic who saves the day?

Attached: DC31A4D7-3E87-4813-945D-F7B844B9A8C2.jpg (558x385, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailydot.com/irl/healsluts-queer-kink-gaming/
youtu.be/KO3JHffTots
kotaku.com/overwatch-healsluts-turn-playing-support-into-an-erotic-1786553002
youtube.com/watch?v=dgUbRpdUN1w
clyp.it/tcorx5ur
clyp.it/up5ucilb
twitter.com/marmalade_mum/status/1129820422801842176
twitter.com/marmalade_mum/status/1130594172929335296
youtube.com/watch?v=EgDgA4AF0xs
youtube.com/watch?v=ok4hZoCxeGY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

because

Attached: D2F5CE64-20AA-4DE1-ABDC-734A25F508F7.jpg (558x374, 69K)

Overwatch and Mercy happened instead of TF2's Medic or the medic class from battlefield/cod games?

>when did healers get the badass battle medic
They never had that, ever.

God I wish that was me

>ffxiv was my first video game

But you can be a badass caster cleric in FFXIV.

haha yeah who would want to be some gay sissy healer haha

no one plays that unironically

holy shit based

Can't it be both? A healer that is unflinchingly competent, but also a slave to dicks after the battle is over?

If they're competent they get dicks. If not they don't get dicks.

how

but wouldn't a dominant teammate need to punish the healer in a degrading way if they are bad...

Getting dicks is not a punishment and you know it. Nice try though.

>What happened to the badass battle medic who saves the day?
Never existed.

TF2

Attached: lets go practice medicine.jpg (610x343, 38K)

Punishment is getting booted out and getting a new healslut.

TF2 was also a case of pocket-healers and healsluttery, hence all the HeavyxMedic fanart.

>not adding to friends for the actual punishment later

>unironically enjoy playing a healer role when available
>compelled to stop after all of the healslut, healers are sissies, etc. threads
Why do you guys have to ruin everything?

it's mainly horny losers that self insert as someone that plays games with a pocket healer. most healers will tell them to fuck off. the only ones that ERP are usually doms that do shit like make people beg for their healing fluids

Attached: healer types.png (1136x1444, 532K)

literally nobody talks about healsluts outside of Yea Forums because it isn't a fucking thing
just play whatever you want

>implying the bitch stereotype healer doesn't act like the Yea Forums healer at the end of the battle.

Goddamnit user you can play a regular healer in a videogame and still be a faggy sissy elsewhere! Just like someone may like the idea of fucking the mouth of a sissy user and leaving him choking and gasping with cum-bubbles of spittle around his lips, but may not necessarily want to do that while playing a videogame.

It's because DPS shitters need to feel good about themselves
Anyone that's ever played an mmo knows that healers and tanks carry the fucking party.

soldier 76 takes it up the ass tho

dailydot.com/irl/healsluts-queer-kink-gaming/

Attached: veey2f0yh0z21.jpg (308x326, 21K)

But why would someone want to do that, user? That doesn't sound very nice... haha

And yet you're still gayer than him, imagine that.

Because promiscuous homosexuals will rally around ANYTHING as a gathering ground for faggotry.
I imagine one of them played healer and loudly advertised he was a faggot, and everyone else joined in.
Could've happened to anything.
Hell, it's happening to Morrigan Aensland and Samus Aran for some reason. Faggots are using those two characters to signify that they want to do gay ERP.
No I have no idea either how an obviously female character becomes a rallying point for gay ERP but they do.

The fact that only girlfriends of the guild leadership play healers

This. Degrading one of these socially anxious suicide risks only gives them a hard on.
If you really want to punish them, tell them they're acting weird and ignore them.

>kinda want to be a healslut
>can't actually play any games with good healslut characters on my toaster
G-guess I could always just roleplay it.... heheh....

Because Japan fucking sucks. Dicks that is.

This made me hard

>30% of high school students identify as Not cis or hetero
>Under serve representing that demographic
>Wtf how dare you call the gayest coded characters gay

Attached: download.jpg (226x223, 9K)

My friends list is for people who are good at the game.
Or if I'm being an ERPer, my friends list is for people who are good at ERP.
The people who can't put their dicks down for 5 goddamn minutes, or the needy one-trick ponies that tantrum when told "No", are not for the friends list. They are for the ignore list.

FF1

>Love playing support characters in most games
>Never played a healer in any mmo

Healing is boring in every single mmo

Just embrace it.

The GM's gf of the last guild I was in played tank and he played healer.
>well I bet she was shit
She was a good tank.

literally me

I blame overwatch. That's when shit really took off with gay ass sissy Mercy material.

Attached: 1546101948693.gif (245x219, 1.79M)

because of trannies and faggots

Well I'm purely talking in hypotheticals here, but if an user actually WANTED a sissyanon to drop to his knees and worship his cock he'd probably not want to do it during a game, you know? He first started playing the game without the intention of draining his balls, and if he changed course mid-game then he's hurting his team by not focusing on the game and instead dragging the sissy off like a caveman ready to rut. Even though the sissy may want to be dragged away forcefully and used like a sex object, he's disrupting his man's original desires which is very poor behavior.

>TF2 was my first video game

Promiscuity is what I have the biggest problem with. Being a slut is not sexy.
Also the flavor of hyper-submission where the person has no confidence or agency. That's setting your personality up for a suicide.
Compare the beta male that orbits anything he can reach, with the confident and monogamous homosexual? I'd prefer the homosexual.
But this thread isn't about them. It's about the anxious promiscuous sissies.

>Being a slut is not sexy
I agree, but normalfags don't.

>30% of high school students identify as Not cis or hetero
>implying it's not because being a tranny is the new "thing" for youth to do, despite it messing them up as bad as any drug would

I-i'm so sorry, user! I promise I'll only focus on the game from now on! It's just really hard sometimes...

>he's disrupting his man's original desires which is very poor behavior.
This. Submissives need to learn that begging for your own desires to be fulfilled, while not caring for what your partner wants, is NOT the role of a submissive.
"I'd serve you HOWEVER YOU WANTED ME TO, master!"
Good, put your dick down and buy wards
"NONONO THATS NOT WHAT I MEANT AAAAAAA"

>which is very poor behavior
Missed a superior line.

Attached: improper homosexual behavior.png (219x659, 101K)

[46292648 has been removed from the party]
LF1M, looking for a support that can actually support instead of being afk

that's just your standard yaoi faggotry.

>cleric in FFXIV
>he doesnt know
Thats not even mentioning how few healers even used Cleric Stance as is. FFXIV further pushes Healers being sissies even more.

t. zoomer

jaded badass medic who is stone faced from seeing hundreds of people die is a very old trope

youtu.be/KO3JHffTots

Please take me back! I promise I'll be a good sis- uhhh.. I mean healer this time!

To be fair, at least the Yaoibait tend to feel the emotion of love and develop genuine bonds with each-other.

With that logic it'd happen among all the characters but it's specifically between the healer and the one that takes the most healing.

sister?

A very old trope that sees very little use in video games but instead is largely reserved for books and movies.

kotaku.com/overwatch-healsluts-turn-playing-support-into-an-erotic-1786553002

Attached: 1472867732269.jpg (540x497, 65K)

>implying its not due to an increase in awareness
I hope your kids are all trans and/or gay

I dunno, I've seen a fair share of Spy x Sniper and Spy x Engineer.

I thought that too for like ten seconds. Sissy, obviously.

SUPRISE BUTTSECKS is a meme as well, just like healsluts are.
youtube.com/watch?v=dgUbRpdUN1w

Told you man. They don't think about anyone's needs and wants other than their own.
Bad teammates.

Hell i’ve done so much heavy carrying
Low rank Monster hunter was cancer for a good LBG

Fuck off you retarded eunuch

I swear I'm not a bad teammate. I just need someone to keep me in check sometimes, that's all...

How new are you?

If anything, it's much less popular on Yea Forums now. Used to be huge before the craptaku article and the subreddit blowing up 3-4 years ago.

tfw I just want a sister

Attached: graphics card ss.jpg (846x1200, 138K)

Gayposting on Yea Forums was at a prime around '14. Was pretty comfy actually. Or maybe that's the nostalgia talking.

It wouldn't be if you were satisfying your sissy desires and getting pounded and cumming from it. Even your little balls need draining from time to time, even if they only fire when you're being fucked like a bitch and squirt your weak little load hands-free. But even so, games aren't the place to find men to do that to you user.

but ive got a big fat dick though

Attached: aJc4KP4.png (640x457, 252K)

wats up

That's a good graphics card desu.
Not sure if I'm comfortable with the whole femdom dynamic but I'm willing to give it a go.

B-but I don't know where else to look...

>tfw no tranny healslut "gf"

>Selling your pride and body for material things
No better than a whore. But with an onee-chan like that I'd do it as well.

Absolutely this.

are you near brisbane

Hot!
Just imagine him bouncing on a big fat dick haha

no

clyp.it/tcorx5ur

Don't fall for it, her hands are all over the PCI-E contacts, probably ruined the card already

Don't be ridiculous, he'd get laughed out of actual gay communities for being such a basic bitch.
He needs to take whatever he can get, which is why he's so fucking desperate.
The problem is, he's a choosy beggar with no loyalty, no conscience, no self-control, and literally cannot see things from anyone else's perspective.
A horrible partner worthy only of the trash heap.

He'll kill himself eventually when he realises he's never going to be happy and everyone is going to ignore and reject him, but until then he's gonna keep not buying those bloody wards I wanted.

Actual healer here, I'm literally the bitch stereotype in human form. I afk more games than I finish.

Being a buffer or a debuffer is better than a mealer.

If that shit ever genuinely happens in your group/in-game just act like you genuinely don't know what they're talking about and require them to explain. Basically act like a clueless parent and then react with confused disgust.

Anime girl hands are pure, you fucking faggot.

>it's real

Attached: 1537157169581.png (847x883, 226K)

I am, how tall are you, do you work out, and are you in regular contact with IRL friends and family?

You roleplaying faggots need psychiatric help.

Healing was sissy way before that, zoomer

Please stop bullying me, user.

24, cardio, no

Gay communities suck, which is why ERPing with gamerboys is the best.

You're right, I'm still in the mentality of "Secure the graphics card by sexual force" rather than "Earn the graphics card via sacrificing dignity"
... That said, now I sort of want to overpower an Onee-san and claim a graphics card as my rite of conquest.

Denatured alcohol for removing skin oils.

Made me laugh way too hard at the end. Quality material.

Attached: 1557431167735.jpg (1024x576, 68K)

>24
Inches? That's short.
Feet? That's tall.

>Play healer
>Bound to teammate's fucking horrendous decisionmaking
>Entire effect on game is reducing the amount of fun the enemy team gets to have.
>Usually given the most boring gameplay in the game.
>Clicking on ally healthbars with no enemy interaction.

There's a difference between "was around" and "mainstream".

i misread, 165cm, 24 years old

Image boards, bars, just about anywhere that isn't inside a game. There's no shortage of men who would put a sissy to good use, but those men typically have their sissy banging-times and their relaxing with videogames times.

It's only ever been true in D&D
The holy trinity meaning healers don't need to be able to survive on their own, since they could just hide behind the big strong tank, made it easy to stereotype them as turbo sub faggots.

Attached: 1555108579968.png (420x420, 207K)

>overpower
I don't think you understand how this works.

i bet he was shit

Image boards? Are you telling me I could find someone right here?

You just told me that A. I could overpower you easily and B. Nobody would notice if you've gone a few days missing.
Please for the love of fuck think a bit more carefully before trying to pick up on the internet.

I want to make a dumb tranny my healslut and my gf, but I don't play MMOs.

>tfw u wanna be a good heal slut for a big girthy tank but none of them have dicks bigger than you
being a big dicked trap is suffering

Attached: image0.jpg (540x605, 111K)

>play TF2
>crossbow + Oath
>land frags the or instantly max heal a near death teammates from across the map.
Fucking amazing

gays have little self esteem

>165cm
Fucking hell.

>ywn have a big dicked trap bf
What's even the point anymore?

>gay
>hate this super faggy uncontrollable sex drive shit but love the idea of gaming with my bf
Suffering

Attached: bd2a03ad9aa5774840efd3ed50320b58.jpg (800x800, 770K)

>>hate this super faggy uncontrollable sex drive shit but love the idea of gaming with my bf
thats the testosterone. it turns men into mindless gorillaz that just want to hump anything they find attractive..

Less likely to actually meet you and slap you around before bending you over and breeding you, but I bet you could find people here that could still wring some pleasure out of you. You may have to use a dildo to pleasure yourself too, but it's better than nothing and may settle down your urges some so you can play games normally.

>Yea Forums isn’t the gayest boa-

jusdt take some anti-androgens, tell a doctor you're suffering gender dysphoria and they'll offer you female hormes and a AA

I'm still horny af, i just dont need to have an orgasm every day anymore

What's suffering about that? That sounds completely normal.

>When the fuck did healers get this sissy image?
ERP class has no cool down on Hormone Flood stat, every action they take that revolves around their kink gets spammed until it basically becomes a passive effect whenever they're in an area, devs never patched and no one kicks them, so here we are with the new meta.
Should have messaged concerns sooner, let this be a lesson.

literally the worst advice to ever give anyone. if someone doesnt have gender dysphoria then getting on cross sex hormones WILL give it to them.

What do you think I've been doing for the past hour or so?

You can just not take estrogen, ez pz

thats how u get hot flashes and ostioperosis. god you are stupid. stop giving ppl bad medical advice.

~6% of elite male athletes have female levels of t (60), they seem to do fine

Shitposting on Yea Forums? To be honest I've been jacking off during this exchange since I was already feeling horny, but I doubt your sissy bona fides to really get me off more than my own half-assed imaginings.

Being some sort of submissive little bitch because of your literal shit self-esteem turning into a fetish is so last century.
True healchads are the magically apt masters, and keep their brawny meatwalls in a tight leash.
They tank for you like they were trained to do, and maybe you get them off and feed them like the animals they are as a reward, simplistic as their needs have always been.

Attached: 20130417-160055-164-162-2.jpg (304x234, 15K)

Yes, exactly! I'm just shitposting. haha

>tfw you play healer solo

Attached: D2MXfyBXgAAhNuw.png (704x746, 752K)

Based. We're coming out to decade no. 3 of this millenium. This gay shit is getting old. It's now the age of self-important schizophrenics enhanced by machine learning. Stop the heals and watch the roaches panic.

>Not being such a bitch you get dommed by a smaller dick tank.
The only thing good about that disgusting meat slab you call a dick is a bigger bitch button in the back. Maybe I'll buy you an onahole to fuck so you can pretend you fit inside something and lost your v card.

>tfw no healdom gf(male)

See? Look at that, user. I already said this is a more acceptable venue for being a sissy than in a game and you're deflecting. Sissies aren't brash and dominant but they can't be SO fucking pliable and soft that they fade into the background. Do you want to be looked at like an inviting cockholster or do you just want to be invisible?

clyp.it/up5ucilb

I fill most times when I'm not messing around or doing some specific thing I decided to try for what ever reason, this means I end up picking support/defense stuff most of the time, because most people don't seem to want to. I have fun regardless and it's not like I don't also like being the guy who helps the team by dealing with the enemy. I'm going to guess at least some of this might be coming from the difficulty that comes with playing those characters, or supposed lack there of. Since in alot of games being the tank/healer is normally seen as easier than being the damage dealer.

Attached: 1238948288321.jpg (1200x1000, 486K)

OOF!

Faggots have to bring their sexuality into everything

Give me one game where to be a good healslut, p-please?

>men have to bring their sexuality into everything
fixed that for you. this entire site is filled with men being perverted and lewd, regardless of their sexuality.

So what's "Proper homosexual behavior" then?

Attached: Day of the bog.jpg (1079x994, 780K)

But I'm just telling the truth, user. There's absolutely no way I've been pleasing myself anally for over an hour now while imagining myself getting used and humiliated by some strong user.

How about the game where you suck my dick under the table at the pub, with all my friends watching

>Gay communities suck.
Hehehe.

Attached: 1555655104153.jpg (689x1023, 69K)

>DIETIST HATE THEM
>Find this single trick to lose weight fast!

Hot but I need a videogame user

Healers didnt used to be healsluts. They used to be more like warriors who could heal then everyone realized how broken healing was and devs designed games around having a dedicated healer

Healers are for pussies. Now powerbottom Tanks? That's superior taste.

barbarians gonna barbar

one of the chaddest Roman emperors of all time was a confirmed sodomite. even built shrines for his boywaifu

Good to hear it, just a couple of perfectly casual anons having a casual discussion about appropriate behavior while gaming. Not one user pleasuring himself anally and imagining being pumped by a hard dick, and not another user stroking his completely pre-soaked member while imagining his balls slapping against the other user with each thrust and watching the other user's anus bend and slide as it resizes to take the cock and milk the cum of 3 days of holding back.

This is, after all, 4channel and not Yea Forums.

Attached: 1536646592288.jpg (407x405, 47K)

Get a room you fucking degenerates

>When the fuck did healers get this sissy image?
Every war ever
Medics were always the sissy losers who were too weak to fight
They even had to invent propaganda like "Oh this medic guy saved 150 Americans and 1 Japanese"

healsluts existed before mercy

You're right. This is the advertiser friendly website of 4channel after all! This is not the place to think about the pleasures of getting tied down and and feeling each thrust as some user uses my hole for his own pleasure. And it's been 5 days...

Did you overdose on ritalin they never had that image faggot

>ERPing with gamerboys
post discord, or add me Dieu#1071

Attached: Recruit_Bliss.png (500x500, 234K)

That'd be dreadful. What if, outside of the public eye, user turned out to be one of those sissies and shared pictures of his dildos in use? And what if I was like the anons I've talked about and ended up enjoying it, instructing the sissyanon in what he should do and ringing him up when I was horny? Much safer to have normal discussion.

Tied down and helpless means your imaginary self would be lying flat against the bed though, user! Even if it meant the man could fuck you as hard as he liked, your sissy little dick pressed down into the mattress as he plowed your ass and pulled your head back to nip at your ear, the sweat of his body building on your back, it would mean you weren't on all fours! Sometimes the simple pleasure of fucking a sissy and letting his little free-bouncing dick cum wildly are good, no? Healslutting in games may be distracting and harm the experience, but if you're in the mood to fuck your sissy and he'd been such a good boy holding back for 5 days someone may want to feel him constricting his ass around his cock in pleasure as he orgasms and see the dribbles come flying out as a reward, you know?

Maybe it has a warcraft origin then.

Attached: 123242332.jpg (500x748, 64K)

Because being feminine is fun and we live in a timeline where I can be 25, cute and have men wanting to fuck me more than they want to shag ugly women with their emotional outbreaks and shit hobbies.

Attached: 61523532_.jpg (1200x1055, 374K)

Please excuse me, user. I'm not a great multitasker and I must admit that I've not been paying full attention to our discussion as I have been occupied with something else. I think I might be almost done with it though.

Yea Forums is the least intelligent board

Anal doesn't do anything for me. If a huge cock isn't asphyxiating me and trying to get my tummy pregnant I can't get off.

I hope you've just taken the gay pill and not the tranny one, or that timeline is ending at 30.

Would you, Yea Forums?

twitter.com/marmalade_mum/status/1129820422801842176
twitter.com/marmalade_mum/status/1130594172929335296

Attached: image.jpg (144x144, 8K)

That is quite alright. I hope it was a rousing and vigorous experience that had a satisfactory conclusion. For my part I enjoyed it immensely, it's just a shame I can't find more anons to discuss weighty matters with regularly, it does a body good on occasion.

no, i only like marmalade's scat stuff

Go away, Kotaku.

Ah, yes. Not often does one find someone to have a heartfelt and serious discussion about video games on this board.

Hot. Absolutely.

What’s actually wrong with talking about dicks?

why does she want me to stop playing age of empires

Huh? Why are you bringing up dicks, user?

I LOVE DICKS~

Attached: Untitled.png (647x647, 584K)

I think it’s time you shut that mouth before I stick my manhood in it.

That's okay, user. But this is a video games board.
I'm afraid I don't quite understand what you mean. Could you clarify?

To be honest with you user, I had more fun this way. Dunno about sissyanon-in-potentia there but this was more entertaining even though it was as thinly veiled as a sledgehammer. I probably wouldn't have gotten in to it otherwise and would've just wandered off. If it was someone I knew was game for it I'd be fine talking dicks on Discord or whatever, but random user in a thread? The proper behavior part wasn't just bullshit, but playing along means even if he IS a theoretical sissy he's at least swift on the uptake and a good time which is all I could ask for.

Do you love being throatfucked though? It is the number one way to say you love them.

He draws scat?

I feel honored, user. This is honestly the only way I do this sort of thing, it's just more fun this way.

Then why are you still here, go find a horse or what ever.

Attached: 1543318191138.png (773x767, 466K)

thats just video games becoming mainstream

you’re going to have cum breath, basically

It's well deserved praise! I've tried other ways but it basically always gets boring, but this was a lot of fun. Was intending to blow off some steam eventually tonight anyway so this worked out well, the intellectual stimulation of videogame etiquette discussion with a willing and eager companion did more to rejuvenate me than anything I might've done on my own.

because Yea Forums is an incredibly gay board that's full of fat, stinky, throbbing NEET dicks

Attached: mercyahegao.png (941x941, 449K)

I enjoyed every second of our discussion and knowing that you did too makes me feel nice and fuzzy on the inside. You yourself deserve all the praise you're giving me too.

Hmph, imagine not respecting the healer that's respecting you.

Attached: 1555655012516.jpg (750x937, 84K)

Imagine not giving your big, sweaty tank a rimjob after the game

>not relieving your healer after they’ve ran around after you so much

Attached: 8F2CCE59-8211-4068-BC52-AA3C61190A94.jpg (460x425, 44K)

You've got the wrong support, mercy's down the hall.

More realistic.

Attached: filejpg.jpg (1024x768, 121K)

But I do wanna help!

Attached: 112233242.jpg (834x1290, 221K)

Healer is fun when you play with good players so you can weave in the little offense you have into the play once in a while and don't see your heals go to waste.

But most of the time healer is shit because you play with unskilled manchildren that want to be baby'd and go
>uguu healslut

Attached: chen_bait.jpg (1024x576, 39K)

who are you quoting

The 20+ year old gaming community.

>healerbro hands me a med pack in shooter gaem
>thanks bro you are the best
>healerfag shoots a healing beam at me in a fantasy mmo
>thanks sissy eat my cum

Attached: tohou shades.png (776x795, 937K)

Imagine just casually admitting you are underage like this.

The idea of healers being delicate people instead of warriors goes back literally thousands of years. It wasn't created by fucking Overwatch you 12 year old retard.

The best you say?

Attached: Medic.png (422x948, 569K)

shooty 'n runny
>Okay so, we give our healer a gun, the medkit has a cooldown and everything is customizable, the player is not left out.

fantasy healer
>Just take away all his fucking offensive options and call him sissy.

Attached: society.jpg (750x670, 67K)

healerbros in realistic medieval games count too, verily

>the only ones that ERP are usually doms that do shit like make people beg for their healing fluids
that's my fetish
but only as long as they're female or female(male)

Well sorry for being thousands of years underage, buddy.

>heal mom shoots health darts in my back in a team based shooter.
>Thanks mom.

Attached: 1555655012517.jpg (225x225, 8K)

>A girl making you beg for her fluids.
That's probably really rare.
>In a videogame.
So never then?

Attached: 1245911514339.jpg (720x540, 55K)

>So never then?
that's why I'm here instead of servicing my healer in a game

>ERP class has no cool down on Hormone Flood stat
Blood loss counters hormone flood; get 'em below 50% hp with physical damage.
Devs aren't patching it since there's a PvP solution to a PvP problem

Makes every point of actual damage all the sweeter
youtube.com/watch?v=EgDgA4AF0xs

>Faggots have to bring their sexuality into everything
False, but I can see why you'd think that. The slutty ones who let their sex drive override their personality and conscious mind, yes.
There are faggots who are loyal and who retain their ability to make rational decisions, no. But you won't see them because they're not going to bring up their fetish when those fucking wards still aren't up on river.
You can train your conscious mind and your sex drive. Whichever one you feed is the one that grows.
Also I guaranteed that if someone's such a useless tard that they're getting aroused by shitposts on Yea Forums, that they got fucked by someone when they were age 9-14 because they let their sex drive override their sense of stranger danger.

And a room temperature IQ to go along with it, it seems.

>Medic in BFBC2
>Heal no one because you're too busy shooting people with an M60
OUT OF THE WAY YOU FUCKING BUSHWOOKIE SHITS I HAVE A POINT TO CAP

I don't know but I'm sick of it. I just want to play vidya and people keep to inserting their degenerate rp fantasies into everything.

Attached: 59836784_p1.jpg (1024x768, 404K)

Based healbro.

Attached: Mordhau-Win64-Shipping_I1jPU2WDCk.png (427x918, 753K)

Solid strat.

What about supports who support through other forms of utility instead of healing?
Like i wanna cast shields and banish stuff and see into the future.

Yeah but how does that equate to a hot cream injection in your throat?

>always playing healers and supports in MMO games because I like to help others
>always playing girls too because I cant stand playing as some ugly guy
>perfectly straight
>running into shitty "healsluts" threads in Yea Forums over and over

Bump off already, this meme is stupid and need to vanish.

Especially since it also make some people think only girls plays headers or support, last time two whiteknights fought over me despite my explanations that Im a guy. Disgusting.

Attached: 1557648165513.png (995x803, 380K)

But you being a guy is exactly what makes it so great.

>tell them I have a penis
>be in voice chat with them communicating with my deep voice
>forcefully crush their advances and try to tell them I am a fucking man with hair everywhere
I fear my gender because men will fuck everything in this current timeline. This kind of autism is so advanced that I got accused of being female despite playing a male character but was typing in a way that was considered feminine by them.

What the fuck, get me out.

Attached: screaming.jpg (649x416, 51K)

>always playing healer
>always playing girl
>perfectly straight
Same. Wanting to be a girl neither makes you gay nor a slut. People should be more considerate.

they removed cleric stance, user
FFXIV has nothing now

post hairy butt

>I got accused of being female despite playing a male character but was typing in a way that was considered feminine by them.
It's possible to type feminine?
How do you do that? Lots of emotional words, lots of appeal to popularity?

Cleric Stance is a CD now because people were too retarded to stance-dance a SINGLE stance.

Attached: 1526822932559.jpg (1274x720, 97K)

But I don't want to be girl IRL. Yet when playing video games, I feel bad and uneasy when playing guys and relaxed and right when playing girls.

I don't have gender identify problems IRL at all. Strange, right?

>That vital and incredibly important job that is needed to succeed in most MMO is only for pussies

Attached: 1489300697286.jpg (570x603, 159K)

It's a normal strategy to label something until the founders or original participants get spooked out and can't fight against the loud parrots. What remains are shitty heal players with no passion other than sucking e-dick.

Attached: 1517839579569.gif (320x320, 931K)

This, but I am gay.
Somehow I am cursed.

>Playing Ana
>Our Widow is low on heath in her sniper nest because of a some desperate shots from the chokepoint.
>Wall blocking me from healing her.
>I shoot couple of scoped shots in her view
>She moves up just enough for me to heal her.
>"Merci"

Attached: 1544842507360.png (721x509, 270K)

bumping a high quality thread

which post was the most high quality

>. I just need someone to keep me in check sometimes
Literally the definition of a bad teammate.

There's too many to just choose one.

>breeding you
Men can't get pregnant.

>3 days
Those are rookie numbers.

Wanna know how I can tell you main sniper?

I'd rather not go back to surly drunk dwarfs as the median view of healers

Stop complaining NOW

Why? As long as you do that I'm really good!

This, but Im actually a raging homo with severe penis lust so nevermind.

>lying flat against the bed
why? you haven't tied someone down on all fours? Take pic related but just make the wrist stuff ropes and attached to a bed frame.

Attached: videogames.jpg (900x600, 52K)

This but unironically.
What happened to games where medics had SMGs and grenades? COMBAT medics you faggots.

>But you won't see them because they're not going to bring up their fetish when those fucking wards still aren't up on river.
kek
can you believe league removed wards...what a shit game...

>perfectly straight
>posts anime
>plays girls
>plays healers
nah
friend of mine played a big muscular draenei shaman and as soon as he started healing even in a cool bro capacity (arenas, bgs) he got gayer
its sad cuz he was pretty chill and he even married this chick as a cover but i know he still is gay because he still sucks my dick sometimes

>>tell them I have a penis
>>be in voice chat with them communicating with my deep voice
>>forcefully crush their advances and try to tell them I am a fucking man with hair everywhere
Not enough to stop me. Mind if I buy you a $30 mount and give you 500k gold?

>It's possible to type feminine?
Absolutely.

Because it means I'm not playing the game. It means I'm managing someone. If I wanted to manage a team member I'd be at work. Dumbass.

Based

Attached: 1558083712198.png (760x740, 153K)

This is stupid. There's no incentive to do a good job.

It happened before you started using the internet

Attached: 1533141634639.png (445x472, 360K)

I promise you wouldn't have to do much. Just tell me to focus every once in a while and help me relieve some stress after we're done playing.

The role's been whittled down over the years, simple as that. While not video games, DnD was all about clerics or other support roles while being fragile, still having the ability to fight back when necessary. Nowadays when you have a support class it's pretty much all they're good at and if they're means of survival aka other players aren't keeping danger at bay then they're screwed. There's exceptions to this like TF2's medic with melee and gun options that allow him to play more aggressively while still contributing to his team's needs. Also while there's technically no class system, people in Monster Hunter who choose to be more supportive have a number of ways to do so from Hunting Horn, to wide range Sword n Shield, to Bowguns.

Attached: Mastering Hunting Horn.jpg (1651x853, 321K)

>DnD clerics are fragile

Attached: 1483761019956.jpg (193x255, 18K)

I'm fine with managing team members.
But not THAT team member.
This particular person is best served by leaving them in a cold dark concrete room with no windows.
Clearly has no intent of being a team player. Still hasn't got those wards up and it's been multiple hours now.
If they aren't going to do as they are told, they are left alone in a dark place until they rot.

Holy fucking shit. The healslut meme is probably older then you, you little shit.
OP's pic is already way older the Overwatch.

do they even have that image? I thought the image was still (bitch stereotype) and , especially in games where 'healers'/support have a role where failure of one of the other roles leads to snowball effect on them.

i think the whole healslut only fit in stuff with people who just heal without doing anything else, and even mercies have to pull out the gun every so in a while

Attached: 1558321040458.jpg (800x666, 40K)

Please don't do that! My only intent is to help my team members! I just need some help too from time to time...

So are we all gay or just memeing?

No wards = No freedom. Take the dildo out of your ass, sit alone in the cold and think about what you've done.

sissy white "men" happened

Attached: 1556647308133.png (1024x898, 1.13M)

to be perfectly honest i don't even know anymore

Gayness itself is a meme.

Shut up and bend over, faggot, we are going to ravage your back door like a clown car full of niggers.

Being trans is the new goth,punk,whatever is hip at the moment.
But sure keep the ideology of John fucking Money alive and drive more people into suicide. Start with yourself preferably.

Huh? Dildo? I'm just trying to play video games with you, user. What am I doing wrong?

Just telling someone to focus isn't the same as keeping them in check. Much lower maintenance, much easier. Sounds like you just like following orders, then? You would've fit in great in my WotLK guild, we had officers who would perform better if I sent them a /w of "great work. that's my girl." or something along those lines.

ive met so many asian and latino sissies online that im gonna have to disagree with you here

Headcanon!Astolfo is much different to how actual Astolfo acts.
Actual Astolfo is male, damn proud of it, blunt with what he says, and he's assertive with his perversions. In everyone's headcanon he's some kind of coy shy dysphoric whose primary job is crossdressing rather than Grail Wars.

That second part of my post is actually more important when it comes to keeping me in check. Also don't call me a girl please.

Tfw I don’t want to have sex with guys I just want a cute gamer boyfriend to play games with a cuddle. Does that make me gay?

That makes you based.

its not gay if balls dont touch

>The role's been whittled down over the years, simple as that.
Yeah and you wonder why? Because of dumb pocket healer fucking idiot cunt fuck gorilla monkey girlfriend healslut types.

I think he meant in AC/hitpoints, not actually fragile fragile.

When someone says cleric I think of the one from hexen, pic related

youtube.com/watch?v=ok4hZoCxeGY

Attached: Menu_cleric.png (224x272, 18K)

It's only natural to want that.

Attached: 1554028703149m.jpg (1024x1009, 114K)

Eh, probably but whatever. At least you're not the faggot who's still trying to stick his wards up his ass rather than near Roshan.

This. He'd be the one mercilessly plowing you. And that is a good thing.

i dont even play healer dog

Attached: 1558217997301.jpg (512x512, 23K)

I don't think so, I have a female that I do this with and I'm not her boyfriend and we don't do anything sexual or romantic at all, but the occasional fully clothed cuddle. It's just nice, really.

it's funny because there are more black trannies than white ones

That makes you redpilled

I don't anyone is surprised by this.

I like you!

Attached: 1557479484431.jpg (850x787, 118K)

Winter staircase shoutyman incoming.

They actually were girls though. You're just a faggot.
>ravage your back door like a clown car full of niggers.
while lulzy, this is quite unfappable

I just really don’t like being around girls, they are all awful, but sex with men sounds just as bad.

Post the lewds.

Don't call me a faggot either, that's rude!

>I think he meant in AC/hitpoints
But they have medium hit points and can wear heavy armor

Like this one?

Attached: 1554031071519.jpg (657x887, 144K)

It's because for the most part playing a healer means you're not really playing the same game as everyone else. Everyone else gets to play the game, and your job is to just heal them so they can continue playing the game.
It's not too hard to see where the healslut memes came from

Girls suck, but this one is sort of okay because she does a lot of compartmentalization. i.e. i don't need to listen to her incessantly prattle on about dumb bullshit i can't stand, and we only hang out to play videogames or watch movies and fall asleep in each other's arms. not getting bogged down in the normal relationship shit is a big help.

There are exactly two types of healers out there

1:
>I have no idea what I'm doing, this is my first time here, oh god have mercy on our souls
2:
>It's not my fault you're dead, it's your fault you're dead, pls uninstall

Not him but there are gay guys IRL that get off on being called a faggot, so maybe that's why he did it?

whatever helps you cope

I-i certainly am not one of them!

If you meme long enough the meme will eventually become reality. It's a slippery slope.

Attached: 1481568858831.jpg (2199x1803, 492K)

Yes but there's more.

this
get out of here before it's too late for you too

Yeah becoming gay is a good slippery slope. Fuck women.

Everyone is calling you a bitch nigga, but the idea of a "healslut" became dormant again as people stopped giving a shit about MMOs in the past ten years. Overwatch revived it use and it's definitely the reason this thread even exists.

>using voice chat

I don't have all the edits but I'll post a few.

Attached: 1554397207373.jpg (657x891, 307K)

Attached: 1554031779036m.jpg (577x1024, 86K)

I don't know how weak you guys are, I fapped to 2D traps for years and I'm still not attracted to real men.

Out of sheer curiosity, what do you prefer? Sissy? Femboy? Cockslave?

White mages.

Attached: whm_bored.jpg (355x403, 86K)

Attached: 1554029082239m.jpg (287x1024, 78K)

>I'm a girl, faggot
kek
comic could just stop there

>sex with men sounds just as bad.
It's even worse, if you can imagine it.
I love to suck my own cock, but can't imagine doing it with a stranger who'd be probably twice my age and not nearly as hygienic as I am.

Attached: 1550839290422.jpg (657x887, 272K)

As you wish.

Attached: 1554031221919.png (657x605, 344K)

>1300 bucks gpu for an evening of shame
i'd do it.

None of them! I wish to be treated with dignity and respect.

Then you're no better choice than a woman. Go away.

>get dominated by a thirsty onee-chan and get a graphics card
I wish I was a cute boy

Based and redpilled.

Please don't leave me!

Stop being clingy!

I can't tell if you're being ironic or dead serious...

If you wanted to be treated with dignity and respect you wouldn't be posting here, let alone replying to someone who "disrespected" you already, so quit complaining and just suck some dick, faggot.

Healers in Dark Souls (most specifically Dark Souls II) are fucking tight. I think Faith builds are the most versatile and fun type of class to play and if you spec a bit into Vitality you can go for the armored Cleric route and cast lightning and heals and buffs and shit.

ok, i wont.
post feet.

Attached: Smile.webm (640x800, 409K)

I'm so sorry, user. I didn't mean to be clingy.
Rude.

Huh? What do my feet have to do with anything?

The best roleplayers are men pretending to be women. You cannot disprove this

Men are better writers and more creative, so therefore, in RP, men make the best women.
kek nice parody of a gay

Thanks.

>Men are better that women,

Fify

Is there a paradigm where you deal damage to charge or increases the effectiveness of your healing spells, giving you an incentive to get stuck in if you want to maximise your healing output?

I like the bitch stereotype healer unironically.

That is basically what I was saying.
Has anyone ever decided to go as far more look more like?

>tfw gay
>cursed with disgusting goblin body
>even if I worked out I could be neither a twink nor a twunk
>will always be a lumpy idiot
Why does life have to be this way?

Discipline priests used to have a little bit of that. And Paladins had some judgment stuff where after doing some damage or having a judged seal on an enemy, you'd get a healing boost, so you'd have to do some attacks on the enemy to have max healing power all the time.

Other games do it better tho. global agenda and its healing grenades, say. ripperoni.
all healing nowadays is passive healslut shit or even easier run around and passive heal shit (lucio) or snipe niggas will pretending to heal (zenyatta)

>>cursed with disgusting goblin body
>>even if I worked out I could be neither a twink nor a twunk
sad

Attached: sweetsoles13-0008.jpg (4000x2670, 404K)

Why don't they cuddle on the lounge while he plays his game?
That's peak comfy to me.

>not becoming a ripped gay goblin
Gotta work with the hand you're dealt user.

I wanna work out but I don't know how to start.

How bad can it be?

Ruined by faggots. I just love cucking people out of kills by healing a nearly dead teammate.

I'm fairly fat and though I'm (slowly) losing weight I'm fat enough that I'll be permanently scarred afterwards.

Then you weren't "cursed", you just shouldn't have gotten fat in the first place.

I've always been ugly, though.

True.
>the "I would have beaten that guy in a fair fight" salt when you swooce in and heal someone up to full who was losing, resulting in them killing the other guy who was about to win

Attached: 13547367.gif (300x222, 489K)

You still made it worse by being fat too. Gotta make the best of what you get, not just give up.

That sounds comfy as fuck.

Well it wasn't the best way to live my life, but it's not like it's hurt my chances. I'd still be a virgin even if I were an adonis because I'm an autistic idiot.