What games made you feel complete and utter disappointment after finishing them?

What games made you feel complete and utter disappointment after finishing them?

Attached: 4234325235.jpg (940x627, 108K)

KH3

Mass Effect 3

fpbp. most disappointing game I've played in years.

Zero Time Dilemma

Dying Light.
Good lord, what a disappointing final "fight".

life

Halo 2 and Halo 5.

Dont remember one, either I have the shittiest taste possible or I know how to choose good games.

What an embarrassment. VLR was my favorite ZE game and they spat in my face with the alien garbage

Attached: 1467362319813.png (400x240, 106K)

>lets make the cripple with no working dick so he can't have heirs the king
>crip kings sister decides to go independent an name herself Queen of the North completely backstabbing her family
>lets make a elective monarchy so that the backstabbing and wars for the throne increase by a thousand times
>LITERALLY end the series with a title drop

Attached: 1553630128961.jpg (511x340, 23K)

Books were better fuck that ending fuck off and die cripple dick!

Attached: 1552208092582.jpg (640x640, 126K)

GTAV.

By the time I was finishing it I realized it hadn't iterated at all on any of the immersive qualities they went with in GTAIV.

RDR2 was a better sequel surprisingly enough.

These by a country mile. I don't think anything has come close, personally speaking.

Tv shows are for babies.

These
> Most Disappointing games i've ever played
> 1. Mass Effect 3
> 2. Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 5
> 3. Xenogears
> 4. Life is Strange
> 5. Fahrenheit: Indigo Prophecy
> 6. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
> 7. Heavy Rain
> 8. Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots
> 9. Bioshock Infinite
> 10. Telltale's The Walking Dead
> 11. Batman: Arkham City
> 12. Uncharted 4: A Thief's End
> 13. Final Fantasy IX
> 14. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
> 15. Dragon Age Origins

What a brazen, bald faced lie. All those choices amounted to absolutely nothing but a shitty mass effect 3 style ending that throws out all your previous choices and forces you to pick between two equallly shitty endings. I've never seen a game start off so well only to fuck up so badly at the end.

Attached: Consequences.png (1600x900, 79K)

>ruined every character in the span of six episodes
>jamie is reduced to what how he was in the beginning of the show
>tyrion is retarded
>cersei is retarded
>daenarys betrayal had zero build up and came out of nowhere
>jon sucks dany's dick throughout the entirety of season 8 and he ends up where he started at the beginning
>bran did absolutely nothing in the entire series and he gets the crown
>arya became a literal mary sue

Why

Attached: 1500344574833.jpg (600x899, 40K)

Vampire the masquerade: Bloodlines

>Bran asks where his master of whisperers is
>no epilogue to explain the fate of the houses
>nobody having any of the season 1 intelligence to know that an elective monarchy is not going to work in the long run especially when Bran let's Sansa's independence go without any challenge.

I'm not even sure how this can be Martin's ending. I believe the Dany dying and the Iron Throne being melted and I can see Jon being the one to kill her, but everything in the epilogue just doesn't make sense for a novel series that was so concerned about politics, government, and appearance of power.

DA:O felt like a tabletop campaign, which also includes a DM that makes questionable decisions, but will ultimately rule of cool a ton of fun shit.

It also kinda excuses the fade, because I feel like there are those sessions that just feel like they go on forever, even though it's combat heavy or that the DM is clearly stalling because he left his notes.

Sure this sounds stupid, but it's really how I feel playing it. Makes me nostalgic to those times with friends and my poor forever DM.

Wolfenstein New Colossus, practically no big bad and poor character development with little to no payoff

I can see the conversation now with GRRM and DnD. Him shitting out random ideas he's had, which is how he writes only to refine it and delete it later. DnD just taking the first ideas at face value, sometimes misinterpreting what he said (Drogon then melts the throne, not Jon being a supposed mirror to Dany being able to survive at the birth of her dragons, jon ending her life lets him live from her dragons fire or some stupid shit). DnD, not even caring, just shit out a few episodes and call it a day, Disney paid them to ruin GoT the same year as Endgame, and that cost was a trilogy of a shit franchise.

>Sam is Archmaester
>He has one fucking metal type and only two rings of it.
>Everyone calls him by his house name
It was sadly this close to the end of the series when the moment came I knew I was being trolled.

Yeah after all that good gameplay, crazy runner zombies and then...that. DLC boss was a little better but still...

>Dragon Age Inquisition
Unironically enjoyed the game until the difficulty curve broke down and I just steam rolled the game. Literally fell asleep during the final sequence. Not even kidding.

I was sure that getting at the top of the tower the game would then let me have carthasis by just caving in the bastard's skull with one of my five billion weapons. You know, with him being a completely ordinary human and all. But nope, QTE.

> 2. Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 5
Yeah I’m not gonna read the rest of this garbage.

Attached: 7932D7DD-A5CA-4588-BF42-3322FF03BA4D.jpg (750x733, 40K)

Fpwp

Cope, it was fucking horrible after the Kamoshida arc

how about the locket that Phi gives herself, thus making it just always exist?

>Bron is the master of coin

Was there anyone less qualified for his job?

Metal Gear Solid V. To be fair, it also made me feel complete and utter disappointment when playing it.

i too like eating half-baked shit

It’s hard to cope when you’re spouting shitty Yea Forums memes

at least we saw Arya naked

Attached: Arya x Gendry.webm (1920x1080, 1.81M)

Wonder what was Bronn's tax policy

Pokemon Sun/Moon, they effectively killed my will to play any pokemon games to the point I don't even care about gen 8.

I imagine Bron could be a lot better at collecting taxes than ruling over an entire goddamn kingdom.

Too busy fucking hookers to embezzle or conspire

It's perfect

as a fan of MGSV, I actually agree to an extent. I personally think its polish and inventive gameplay make it one of the best titles of the last generation, but I dont find it to be at all deserving of the Metal Gear name.

no taxes for brothels, triple for everything else

Fallout 3

>doesn't show full on tits
cowards

its a body double too

Too bad you didn't realize your taste is utterly shit.

not kotor

Attached: 32469234.jpg (700x982, 97K)

not according to her, plus she already posted semi-nude photos

Attached: Maisie-Williams-Topless-2.jpg (960x960, 188K)

>bran is immortal if he hops in a tree
>is going to die of old age
why

Final Fantasy XV. 10 years of hype for nothing.

It had very solid controls and mechanics but not the mission design or the level design to back them up and all the dumb, redundant shit related to the management of Mother Base took away from the actually enjoyable stuff even more. Overall they ended the Metal Gear series on mediocre filler.

Little King's Story
Assassin's Creed Revelations (and any AC game after it)
Almost any Final Fantasy game

>GRRM's arc
>war happens, starks get BTFO because they're retarded and honourable.
>D&D's arc
>stannis gets casually swept off by ramsay
>but ramsay loses against jon anyway
>arya drops from the sky and kills the villain that got hyped up for 3 seasons in a second
>daenerys gets swept off
>baddies btfo
>good guys won

games that put you back to the save point right before the final boss.
fuck that shit.

MUH QUEEEEN

Goty cope

crippled male propped up by two strong kweens
based jews

Never saw a man more hyped about fucking a goblin.

>Yea Forums catalogue is literally full because we keep spamming GoT garbage with single digit replies
>Better overflow on to other boards

What is the video game equivalent to GoTfags? Smashfags?

Attached: tv.jpg (1884x883, 551K)

D&D were picking favorites. Hopefully, Dany survives and Jon and her can get together and make babies together at the end of the books. I hope Sansa dies in the books, bitch.

>quit the show in season 4 because of endless filler and stalled character arcs
>predicted the show would wait to wrap everything up in a mess at the last minute
>that's exactly what happened
Why did no one else see this coming? I mean, the show literally was just sex and random deaths for seasons at a time. Is the sex and violence what kept you watching? Because it didn't have anything else.

Attached: what_glass.gif (360x360, 576K)

Boy you have not SEEN /agg/

>Kingdom Hearts III: "I'd Rather Be Making Dream Drop Distance II"

Can't wait to see how the DLC disappoints.

Attached: 1548432313840.jpg (763x745, 75K)

Final Fantasy
Super Smash Bros
The Legend of Zelda
Mainline Pokemon
These 4 always dominate this board whenever something major happens

There’s a skeleton in her back!

Gendry is into monster girls

> 12. Batman: Arkham Knight
ftfy

Smash, for good or bad. At least it's a video game on Yea Forums and a TV show on Yea Forums, but holy fuck they will instantly murder at least 80 threads the second a direct gets announced, and there's always at MINIMUM one sticky up if they announce a character to control the flood of threads and there are STILL OTHER THREADS THAT REACH THE POST LIMIT

>good guys won
Meanwhile in the books every great northern house is uniting in a conspiracy to backstab and slaughter the Boltons as the battle with Stannis approaches. Even the every day northern soldier in the Stannis army (most of what he has left) is just in it to kill Boltons. Roose is literally surrounded by people who even if they are loyal are only in it for the themselves and are likely to screw the Boltons because they're weird, vicious freaks that all the northerners hate.

Yeah no one's fucking going to accuse that of nepotism in a generation. Remember that her brother's the King?
Also how she's still married to the Hand of the King, Warden of the West and Lord Paramount of the Westerlands? Who raised up said king with no others being considered?
Also her cousin's the Warden of the East? To whom she owes for reclaiming Winterfell?
Also her uncle's the Lord Paramount of the Trident? The only kingdom through which to invade her lands?
Also her cousin's and husband's former armsman is Lord Paramount of the Mander?

Also Yara is supposed to be queen of an independent nation too. Dorne was still being ruled by princes. So we have have no less royalty now than any time in the fucking show's history than the brief moment before Renly was baby'd to death.

pretty accurate desu. although I don't know why anyone would willingly play Life is Strange

>ending of the game is a title drop

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-05-21-13h08m19s153.png (1920x1080, 1.05M)

>Meanwhile in the books every great northern house is uniting in a conspiracy to backstab and slaughter the Boltons as the battle with Stannis approaches
name those houses.

The Far Cry games
Dead Space 3
Dead Rising 4
Halo 5
D4 because of its cliffhanger ending

none because any time I hear a game's ending is a disappointment I stop playing

that said, night in the woods, naissancee and antichamber

Final Fantasy fans. Every game is the same cycle

>[x] new FF game will be the game that saves Final Fantasy!
>hype it for years
>it comes out
>everyone hates it
>they announce the next one
>repeat

Same thing happened with every GoT season.

>i guess the real Game of Thrones was the friends we made along the way

LONELY ISLAND
MICHAEL BOLTON
yeeeeeeeeah~

Fuck, meant to reply to OP

>At last, we truly are A Song of Ice and Fire Book 1: A Game of Thrones

Attached: 544[1].png (373x327, 190K)

cool how they gave a nod to the books they completely butchered

What are some games where the protagonist turns from a whiny baby into a chad?

Attached: RobinArryn.png (629x893, 925K)

>grrm shits on tolkien
>hey in the show lets have it end with showing a book with the book's name just like bilbo and unexpected journey

some people say there's a skeleton in all of us

Attached: this can happen to you at any moment.webm (480x360, 742K)

>chad
That's what a twink looks like.

Manderlys are the number one. Wyman even feeds the Freys their missing sons. House Mormont joins in on the conspiracy as well as House Cerwyn. House Umber is only in the Bolton cause because Great Jon Umber is still captive and his father doesn't want to risk his execution. House Karstark is split in two and one side directly goes to Jon to get him to ride south and kill the Boltons. House Glover is a Bolton ally but nobody in the house loves the Boltons and are only remaining in the alliance due to help from against the Ironborn.

House Reed is a stark ally and may be working with Lady Stoneheart to achieve vengeance against the Freys and Boltons for the Red Wedding.

Most of the Northerners who remained are allied to the Boltons because they stomped the 'real' traitors of the North, the Ironborn. But that truth is getting out as well as what Ramsey is apparently doing to Arya Stark in Winterfell.

so wait none of those fags died?

>BotW
How?? How could you be invested enough in "hey everyones already dead, go kill ganon" to be actually disappointed? This is like saying you were disappointed in fucking minecrafts ending. I feel like you just listed video games that get talked about on Yea Forums sometimes with no actual thought as to if the list made sense.

Imagine being pissed at King Bran.
Anyway, my answer would have to be Dark Souls 2.

Attached: 1558318900948.gif (739x520, 224K)

I don't think anyone would be surprised seeing the Starks in such a good position after the war was won by a stark-targaryren alliance. What I don't see happening is the seven kingdoms holding together at all.

Nobody intelligent should be paying lip service to a crown that for an entire two generations has been abusing its power and causing a cascade of war to happen. In our history, conflicts with such destruction and so many deaths of political figures ended with said kingdoms fracturing. The Dorne had no reason to bend the knee when the Dornish proclaimed for the Targaryrens and a literal stark bastard just killed the last of them as far as the Dornish know. Yara has no reason to accept that rule since she has the only effective navy left and the Ironborn rule from an Iron.

The entire breadbasket of the king's land was scourged by Tywin. The manpower that put Bran on the throne now belongs to an independent realm, and the Lannisters lost so thoroughly the only one left is a dwarf who was the joke of the family.

Any singular realm could break away and call it quits to being in this shitty kingdom. All it did for most of the nobility and common people still alive was ruin their wealth, their lives, and their status. Nobody is left to remember any glory days, just mad kings, drunk ones, and higher-than-thou nobility

Fable 2

Go back to Yea Forums, faggot.

>unironically defending GTAV
Big yikes

Dead Space 3 had me disappointed in the first 5 minutes.

Fuck EA

Attached: ds.jpg (1920x1080, 161K)

KING CRIPPLE

Star Ocean 5. I naively hoped that it was only at the halfway point when it ended. Also the game is a lazy piece of shit.

>Getting dissapointed by shitty media
How is this a thing? Just download something else

Dark Souls 3, didn't even bother getting the DLCs.

Prey (2006)
>Great beginning and interesting features
>big empty zones with ship and annoying vertical gameplay later

Holy shit thank you
>Fail QTE
>Knife to the gut, die
>Win QTE
>Knife to the heart, live

tl;dr

What about the Starks' tax policy?

GoT is peak normiecore.

shadow of mordor

Attached: 7e7ef1e3fb70-600x338.jpg (600x338, 73K)

Wait why is this guy a giant now? I swear he was a fucking kid in the first season how did this happened?