Are you buying his game?

Are you buying his game?

Attached: Judgement.jpg (775x960, 650K)

Other urls found in this thread:

frontlinejp.net/2018/12/20/review-judge-eyes-shinigami-no-yuigon/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes, just little over a month to go

Ost is bretty gud and the gameplay looks pretty fucking great.
I will buy it as soon they port it

Yeah, I have nothing to play in the meantime.

Attached: 1557878789839.png (224x224, 57K)

Will probably get the pc port. Looks great thou

>same old city that has used for 8 FUCKING GAMES
>Same gameplay
You fuckers already got me to play Yakuza 0, im never touching another Yakuza related game again, fuck you all that shit sucks.

Of course, especially since unlike Yakuza 6 I'm going in with no expectations. That said I'm really surprised at how Sega seems to be going all in with Judgment's release, giving it a full english dub.

Yes but I wanna marathon YAKUZA 6, KIWAMI and KIWAMI 2 first

thanks for reminding me

Attached: Untitled.png (1158x272, 16K)

I've never played yakuza but I'm gonna try this game. I have 0 but don't know when I'll play it

>$99
wat

Only if there's a mahjong minigame

My PS4 broke down and stopped installing shit from discs, so I'll buy it when they port it to PC.

0 is great, you really should go for it.

kangaroo bux

>instead of going to a hostess club and date girls that way this MC actually can get girlfriends
Already more of a chad than Kiryu.

Ill buy it just so I can do lines of coke off the game case

>censored because muh drugs
yeah nah
sega can suck a bag of dicks fucking fagz

On sale later. I am worn out of Yakuza games for while.

yep, looking forward to another yakuza masterpiece

Well, Kiryuu is canonically virgin.

I will, but I wish they were porting it to PC as well since it's going to play like crap on my base PS4. K2 plays like a dream on my PC.

Attached: 1536604859159.png (793x426, 442K)

How is this game different to Yakuza, exactly?

It's Yakuza from a detective's perspective.

based

Does it include vegemite tax you fucking abbo?

They will, next year. They didn't dub it for no reason. I just wish Sega knew how marketing worked.

It's not a good game, so no.

frontlinejp.net/2018/12/20/review-judge-eyes-shinigami-no-yuigon/
Sounds good enough

They added a bunch of phoenix wright shit and new minigames

>same gameplay

Attached: 1554919039011.jpg (303x303, 11K)

Christ, imagine being as retarded as much as this fucking faggot here.

Been thinking about buying Yakuza 0 and this. The gameplay looks more intense than Yakuza, but I have like very little knowledge of the series so I could be wrong.

How long do you guys think I'll have to wait in order to grab it for twenty bucks?

Attached: portrait-sad-peasant-deep-thoughts-450w-131862779.jpg (300x470, 30K)

mah nigga

Attached: mahretsu.png (826x1166, 1.17M)

It's Yakuza but from a detective's perspective. He involves himself with the Tojo Clan and various other criminals trying to figure his case out. Gameplay is the same just with new additions (Like wall running, sliding, jumping over people, and style changing) and there's also things like drone usage to spy on people, tailing missions, lockpicking, and you also do pretty lengthy missions during the story where you find information and break into places for it.

Attached: JUDGE EYES:死神の遺言 一章まるごと・スペシャル体験版_20190502075204.jpg (1920x1080, 572K)

didn't they dub it twice (one's literal and the other's more of a localization?) or did they just make 2 separate sub tracks (literal and dub)

6 has only just recently started dropping to $25ish and K2 is still $40 at most. You'll be waiting at least a year, maybe more.

The latter. There's the JP voices and then there's the English dub. The subs are going to be ones tuned to the JP voices and then there's another subtitle track for how the English dub decided to translate things (Presumably more profanity and playing things a bit more loosely in terms of how characters act).

A year and half. PC always gets it cheaper though.
The only exception was K1 PS4 that got a drop to around the 30 bucks in about 3 or 4 months

It’s better than 0

People are making this sound like it’s mostly a detective mystery story, it is NOT. Protag is NOT investigating the cold case and tries to AVOID taking on the new cases connected to it until he gets people killed and then starts checking it out when the yakuza force him to. He was raided by a yakuza boss and has yakuza connections and his partner is an ex yakuza. The story is literally just another yakuza story.

Just made me google where Judgment was a typo

Im really hyped for it but sadly i dont think i'll have enough money for it, Cold steel 2 and new Fire emblem + switch are gonna leave me with no money

When it comes to PC.

We as a fanbase need to stop giving these shitposters attention.

Play 0.

Agent C.H.O.N.G.

god damn it they should have gone with Judge Eyes

Has Sega said anything about Shin RGG? I’m more excited for that and the new MC. I’m interested in other nihonjin accents especially Satsuma’s and whatever Korean shit they speak in Okinawa.

You can still mention the detective mechanics. I mean okay, it's not a detective story, but that doesn't mean you don't review camera footage to find that guy who looks like The Florist and then break into his compound, review the data in that one security room, and the confront him. It's still stuff you end up doing and you do end up questioning various people, presenting certain things you found to them to eke out answers, etc.

Judgement is as bald as can be, but Judge Eyes sounds fucking retarded. They should've called it Yakuza Eyes.

Reminder that the digital version is launching earlier on June 21st, Friday.

>bald
bland*

Orly?

>COMPLETELY NEW PROJECT TOTALLY NOT YAKUZA
>its Yakuza combat but with detectives
Yakuza gameplay is so repetitive I dont want to play anymore of this shallow beat em up after 0

>All physical copies include a reversible cover and a Ryu Ga Gotoku Studio sticker, and digital pre-orders include a static theme featuring Judgment’s protagonist Yagami and early access to the full game on June 21.

then don't play it?

It still baffles my mind other people arent bored of yearly rehashes CoD, Neptunia, Asscreed, and Yakuza when each new release plays exactly the same as older games with some minor system addition/changes

Different people like different things, how is that mind-blowing?

Based Japanese Jackie Chan

Don't feed the troll.

If it comes to PC without Denuvo, sure.

FUCKING SEGA WHERE THE FUCK IS ISHIN, I HAVE BEEN PUTTING THIS IN EVERY SURVEY YOU HAVE HELD, FUUUUUUUUCK

Attached: ishin.jpg (1000x1253, 267K)

I'm buying it, but the next Yakuza better be significantly different like that producer said. Tired of rehashes