>>>>>>>>New Blood Elf complaining thread

>>>>>>>>>New Blood Elf complaining thread.

The issue is not whether or not Blood Elves were a good race idea or their starting zone. It's the fact that overnight 50% of the Horde's population became these pretty cunts. And it will happen again...

AND THAT'S A BAD THING.

Attached: 2007.jpg (1280x720, 153K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RmF1iFkPLZo?t=2931
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What's your solution? Remove the popular choice?

Agreed. Horde should've got Ogres, and Alliance the Broken. Blood Elves should've been a neutral faction.

Cap the limit at 20% of population at start of expansion. People don't like it? Too bad.

They should have been given to Alliance and the devs could have juts said fuck faction imbalance.

Faction imbalance wasn't even the issue. The Asian market was complaining that everyone on the horde was too ugly to play.

the mistake is already done, blizz wont change it so who cares, play vanilla

Pandas are our wiives

Attached: 72c514c7b2ed4f656c96e1b658f45634.jpg (4096x3688, 1.43M)

They would have been perfect for the Alliance, that's the only fuck up is them being on Horde, the Quel'Thalas zones are some of the best the game has & still have no flying allowed which makes them still reverse some soul

It really should have been Goblin for Horde & Blood Elf for Alliance, Kael'Thas should have been Belf faction leader, all he had to say was he left after illidan went insane after Arthas rekt him, which is what Malfurion said in Vanilla about illidan too, dunno why Kael would stick around

THEY HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO FIX A MAJOR MISTAKE THOUGH

To leave it the same would be a shame. We can change history by fixing the problem whenever they decide to release The Burning Crusade servers

yep, but blizz likes money so the gave in to the eastern market

Are Blood elves gonna be playable in Vanilla Classic?

That's not a bad idea actually.

Ion hinted more at OSRS updates that will be polled, only level 60 subscribers can vote on them most likely, so i don't think Blood Elfs on Horde would pass, if they let anyone vote, zoomers & gurl gamers will vote them in

I remember in the days of classic WoW it seemed like the Horde always curb stomped the Alliance. Like our competency was on another level compared to Alliance shitters.

My theory at the time was that it had to do with the appearance of the factions, that people who didn't really give much of a shit about how twinkly their character looked and only wanted to have fun and play the game would gravitate towards the Horde. While the Alliance would get all the shallow brats.

>dunno why Kael would stick around

plot contrivance. These Classic servers are a blessing in disguise. They give Blizzard the opportunity to fix their mistakes.

The biggest example would be:
No flying mounts introduced at all during TBC.

look, the point of this servers is to keep wow as it was. If they change something there is going to be massive outrage so stop dreaming

>point of this servers is to keep wow as it was
For now with Vanilla WoW. Yes, I completely agree. Not everyone who played TBC agreed that EVERYTHING was great. A lot of people hate Blood Elves taking over the Horde. A lot of people hated welfare epics. I can go on but you get my point.

My memory was that you guys did stomp us, but our bridge really fucked your shit up and when you guys got too cocky with the world PvP the top raiding guild, which was usually Alliance, would step in to fuck your shit up.

Raiding gear was fucking absurd back then, so even if you were Highwarlord a guy in tier 2 could just face roll ya to death

My experience was very similar. Alliance for Raids, Horde for PvP was a typical philosophy floating around.

>Orcs are hunchbacks and look like Shrek. Their lore is also boring and overdone
>Tauren are boring native american stereotypes with forward head posture
>Trolls have great lore but everyone who memes about trolls being best race doesn't play them because they're gangly hunchbacks
>undead are hunchbacks with great questing zones but just scream edgy.
>all horde quest zones were unfinished and the barrens hell is real
>BC brings a race where the men and women stand tall, look pretty, have great racials, and have great questing zones allowing them to ignore Barrens
>surprised it's 50% of the Horde pop

Honestly, blizzard knew what would happen even if they give the blood elves barely any lore after TBC while focusing on orcs and undead.

weirdly enough the alliance had better racials for PvP

>It's the fact that overnight 50% of the Horde's population became these pretty cunts
except it didn't

Horde was always fucking garbage. Their lore stopped being good after warcraft 3 and all of the races are so boring it's unreal

>Alliance for Raids, Horde for PvP was a typical philosophy floating around.

This. All day! but we live in 2019 now shit might be different.

Attached: 1558074818268.jpg (364x455, 60K)

premades was where the pvp mattered in the end game and every server I was on it was either favorable for alliance or it was 50/50 in vanilla. Horde had good pvp racials and with less of a population it usually made for less retards which is why Horde pvp for casual play was so fun.

i like hunckbacks tho

Yes they did.

Attached: 1557778918733.jpg (536x437, 24K)

>disallow people to play the thing they want to play
>surely this will make them play something else
>wait
>why did the number of players drop
>ooooooooohh

Alliance was always adults and young kids while horde was tweens and teens. Horde stomped in general world pvp because alliance had more casuals and people who had no idea what they were doing, but alliance was king in organized pvp.

I played a bit of both because I mostly liked leveling and I remember alliance would have more of those lone wolf no lifer players like in that south park episode.

Then you are part of the true horde, who looked at those races with their 2004 polygons, looked at the thicc female human and said "nah, playing a girl is gay I'm gonna be this ugly fucker".

You kept the dream alive while others let it die.

Blood Elves were fucking cool in Frozen Throne though and they have cool lore and aesthetics.

>suddenly notice a massive increase in players bitching about the blood elf cap while maining female Draenei and night elves.

Alliance almost always had more players but the Horde overall better players per capita.

Blood Elf were literally made to have a cute race for girls to play on horde

I want to marry and impregnate a Panda.

youtu.be/RmF1iFkPLZo?t=2931

>Organized Alliance pvp
>2019

Alliance has and will always be shit in pvp during Vanilla. Maybe when the BGs come out shit will be different.

This, korean girls whined until blizzard appeased them with a pretty race to play on the horde
No part of the horde should be pretty

This is why I was saying earlier. TBC classic servers will give Blizzard the opportunity to right the wrongs. Blood Elves should be on the Alliance. We all know this.

>My Belf female paladin is one of my oldest characters
That racial was good shit mayne

Attached: 225.jpg (960x721, 57K)

>only level 60 subscribers can vote on them
This has a multitude of meanings depending on whether or not paid level boosts are implemented

Can I have Deathknights too then? Tick tock, the longer you take to include what I want is the longer it takes for me to pay you

Or just not added at all, instead put in goblins right away.

>TBC servers

Never ever lads. WoW Classic will be a money grab too, just go play a private server.

wtf i hate koreans now

>And it will happen again...
????
Vanilla is not TBC idiot

I blame Garithos. Nigga hated nonhumans so much he saw a vision of the horde in the future and did everything he could to put gay elves into their ranks to infect them with degeneracy.

>3 noble savages races
>1 objectively evil race that kept npcs in cages for experiments

One undercity walker literally had a lobotomized human sex slave with him.
Blood elf actually made the horde interesting.

Late Friday night Kara and ZA runs with alts were really comfy. What a cool raid.

When TBC servers are announced, genius.

Blood Elves are optional. The #1 thing Blizzard need to change about TBC is the removal of flying mounts at all in the game.

>ogres
I'm convinced this is a meme, no one could possibly actually fucking want ogres of all things

Why do you care?

Is Sylvanas the strongest blood elf?

Has classic fixed the ear shattering sound effect of guns? I remember one time I had to stick with a gun for the longest time because a decent bow wouldn't drop, it was hell.

Attached: 1545517916377.gif (500x375, 200K)

Attached: FF90DE78-A4B1-455A-8BF3-174A7A0A10DE.jpg (500x338, 68K)

I've wanted them for well over a decade, eat shit faggot

Attached: 1547749046523.gif (350x193, 1.72M)

Shes an undead high elf

Would be cool if somehow they introduced that Arakkoa as a playable race.
God I want this.

fuck off fur.. uh sca.. birdfucker.

I do, ever since the April fools

This thread has made me seen that Blood Elves are a necessary evil in TBC. I don't like them but fuck me if any other choice isn't worse.

Attached: NOOOO.jpg (1920x1080, 219K)

>expecting organized PVP from Asmongold of all people

You first, manfucker.

im not gay i uuh... oh no

well considering im the one who thinks playable ogres is fucking retarded and doesn't want them added, i've been winning for 15 years so far. why eat shit?

>every horde player just dropped their main and made a new blood elf
why are you talking out of your ass?

So I don't play WoW and never have aside from for a couple days during a free trial at some point,but I have a question.
What is the point in classic? Like I get that people want the "classic" experience,but are they actually adding expansions to classic?
If so how many are they going to add? Isn't it just eventually going to circle back around to where the game is currently at? If so then what the fuck is the point?

Attached: 1525138819422.jpg (441x408, 11K)

When BC launches just give Tauren, and maybe trolls, the ability to be paladins.
People forget that horde pallys were belf exclusive for years, and now Demon Hunters are belf exclusive.
Blizz tried to mitigate the same effect later on by making Worgen and Goblins unable to be monks when mists launched.
Or fuck, better idea, make other race specific classes. I wouldn't mind being a Tauren totemic, or a troll witch doctor, or a forsaken necromancer.

>no could possibly actually fucking want ogres
I do, that's why you're eating shit

Attached: 1552229413856.jpg (500x333, 15K)

>50%
>every

Attached: 1519066469565.gif (245x220, 550K)

Millions of people joined the horde just to play blood elves and engulfed the existing population you fucking braindead npc

Attached: 1545093011108.png (618x311, 105K)

If Blizz didn't just ban the fuck out of everyone for model changing mods I would've played classic goblin.

nostalgia pandering and blizz finally realized they were losing ez money when they saw private servers making profit so they dug up an old backup and nostalgiafags and ebin hardkore gamers who never even played during vanilla but heard it's like, super hard bro, started tonguing blizzard's asshole for it

Haven't been keeping up with classic news beyond some announcements, but do they plan on adding BC races at launch?

Attached: big_1476669564_image.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

To tell you the truth even Blizzard doesn't exactly know what the fuck to do. Classic is coming out and depending on how much fucking money they make will influence going forward. If Classic WoW is more successful than BFA you bet your fucking ass we are getting rereleases of TBC and Wrath

Yet they're not getting added and never will be. Looks like I win, eat shit

No. TBC classic servers is what we are talking about here.

I would be fine with Death Knights in Classic+, one thing Classic needs is more Tanks & if they keep Death Knights like early Wrath where every spec is a viable tank, that would fit great into the game, death grip is nice too & i bet a ton of Classic raids & dungeons are gonna miss it

Obviously they would be nerfed PVP wise though

I was hoping for interspecies relationship between Vashj and Kael. Would have been nice to have an outworld faction of Naga, Blood elves, Fel orcs, and Broken Draenei.

Kael's blood elves would never be alliance after the shit Garithos pulled.

>no one could possibly actually fucking want ogres
>I tell your gay ass I want ogres
You lost, now live with it

Attached: 1550643995837.jpg (441x441, 84K)

I've always played Horde characters, but if TBC gets rolled out I'm gonna try Draenei to see what Alliance is like.
What's the odds that Classic server gets TBC at some point?
Where do they stop updating it if that's what they choose to do?

it wont be tho, a game with trash graphics and 0 good transmog/mount is a total yikes

>Dropped their main
confirmed to never have played vanilla and being an altoholic retailcuck

It just seems strange.
If they release classic but never update it then people aren't going to want to play for very long because they'll burn through everything and be done with it.
If they continue to update it and release more expansions then people are basically just paying for shit they already paid for (unless they add them for free I guess?)
And if they change certain shit like some of the anons in this thread are suggesting then it isn't really the classic experience is it? It's something different,which is cool I guess but totally defeats the purpose of everyone bitching about wanting the original WoW experience.

Blood Elves are in a weird spot because at the start of the expansion they should not be in the Alliance. For the majority of BC they wouldn't fit into the Alliance at all, thematically. On the other hand after the last patch of BC they don't fit into the Horde at all thematically.
Either make them high elves and Alliance or fuck off with that light fueled sunwell shit at the end of BC and keep them Horde.

That is one cool thing BFA could have done with allied races

>Ogre
>Naga
>Arakkoa
>Hozen
>Jinyu
Murloc

Your ideas are inspiring me to make a YouTube video bro. You're absolutely correct. Thanks for the content.

Why do Ogres make you shit yourself in autismic rage?

guys i admit metzen is a hack and all but that doesnt mean you guys dont get to make your own lore. bloodelves were made for the horde and alliance has 0 chance to ever get them

Metzen wanted Panda's in TBC, Rob Pardo wanted Blood Elves because $$$

wait what

Rob Pardo made the right call but it also destroyed the soul of the original Horde

Most people that want vanilla don't "burn through everything". If they wanted that rollercoaster, carrot-on-a-stick, "log in to do you daylies" type of mmo they would be playing retail. I played WoW from near the end of vanilla till early wrath and I didnt even hit level 60 on a character until they streamlined the leveling and made it impossible not to speed to end game.

Holy fuck you're a drama queen.

I mean it'll have a successfully first month pretty easily and since you have to sub to WoW to play it, Blizzard may brag about sub numbers finally.

But it's near-sighted to me to just release TBC and Wrath again if it truly beats out BFA for a long period of time.

Like what do you do when you release Wrath and then everyone looks at you nervously while the cata lovers are begging for their server.

Metzen admitted at like Blizzcon 2011 he wanted Panderen in TBC, but Blood Elves were pushed in

Chen was a founder of Orgrimar for a reason

>Metzen wanted pandas
Give that man more coke, and have him write everything.
Before Draenei Panderan were on the table for the Alliance, to give them a beast race. But between the Horde having more interactions with them in WC3 and Rob Pardo they were swapped out for sexy retcons.

Attached: 1523157447838.jpg (752x1063, 137K)

Pandaren were going to be the Alliance race in TBC before the Draenei retcons

nah i agree with him, bloodelves catered to people who didnt fit in with the rest of the horde players, there was a clear disconnect between the horde playerbase between those that played bloodelves and those that played the original races, alliance didnt have this problem, in fact most of them welcomed the draenei because chad big guys and another pretty female model

No one would play horde without the blood elves

holy fuck thank god they kept metzen on a leash he was more dangerous than i thought

Not originally.
Being a race of grim survivors left on the edges of society and making their way in defiance of those who would see them slaughtered is the only thing every single Horde race had in common.
Saying that they don't fit just because they aren't ugly is not knowing what the "soul of the Horde" is.

Pandas would've been difficult to advertised and always have been. They're like 3% of the player population despite being available to both horde and alliance. Even had an entire expansion themed around them and their lore while still barely beating out gnomes in the player count. And gnomes have been a meme'd race since vanilla's beta

The masses don't want to play a creator's pet race. They want elves and other traditional fantasy shit with a twist.

Anyone who gets mad at Panda's didn't play WC3

can I make a night elf mohawk

holy shit they had so many races to pick from they went for the most retarded and unlikely ones. goblins or ogres should have been the first new race for horde, what the fuck metzen

TBC Pandaren would have been way different

>Like what do you do when you release Wrath and then everyone looks at you nervously while the cata lovers are begging for their server.

No one and I mean NO ONE loves Cata that much to want a server.

This guy touched on that point. The only obvious answer I see is recreating a new expansion for Classic WoW BUT fixing the mistakes from the past and creating a perfect WoW experience.

>They want elves and other traditional fantasy shit with a twist.
>goblins, one of the original races that was rumored by people for BC is only 2% of the population
If WoW did things the way we'd like it would've never been as popular as it was or even still is. Yea Forums's mmo would've been another TORtanic.

I feel the urge to play again after being clean for a few years.

WHAT DO I DO?

Attached: 1301201669318.jpg (156x149, 8K)

i played wc3 and the brewmaster was pretty much a joke character that got added later in the game without any lore or anything as far as i remember, you could only recruit him from one of those map taverns and not build him yourself

>Blood elves are optional
No
>Remove flying
Yes.

it was because of pvp talents on orc, undead, tauren and blood elf silence.

This draws in people who like to practice pvp.

Blood elf male paladin retribution - A fucking cancer of horde community.

Just give us based goblins or ogres and add sunwalkers to tbc/wotlk

I remember horde players actually complaining about them being cartoonishly evil too.

I don't know if they ever changed Silvermoon's atmosphere but the city was filled with questionable shit like gnome-slave shops, mind-controlling government agents, a tortured Naaru being forced to empower blood knights, drug dens with elves leeching off of demon crystals. It was like Undercity 2.0 with that random guy having a human female slave and jail-cells with civilian prisoners being experimented on.

I also remember a lot of blood elf quests showing them to be mostly an extremely petty people that like dicking each other over.

still, just because you had a short adventure with a pandaren hero during wc3 campaing doesnt make it a suitable race to add to the alliance or horde when you have way more obvious races that would need to be added first

>DO YOU GUYS NOT HAVE PHONES!?
This is who you're supporting if you play again.

People who wanted Blood Elves already played the game, just on Alliance

No, wotlk destroyed soul of original Horde with retcons like
>Thrall decided to settle in Durotar not because it resembled Draenor from stories, but because he hated orcs and wanted them to suffer and atone

I played WC3 and brewmaster was a joke character that got canonized by a blizz boss that was REALLY into pandas. Like fur-faggy into pandas.

yeah... but all the other mmos suck and in need an mmo to make up for my lack of social interaction.

Elves have always been dicks in Fantasy, even in LOTR

make me sort of uncomfortable that all these degenerates work in entertainment to push their shit onto us

cata private servers exist and have players.

someone wants an official cata server out there. I absolutely despise what Cata did to every aspect of WoW, but out there, right now, there's a guy wanting an official cata server.

And there's nothing either of us can do about it.

>be me only 20 years ago
>love high fantasy
>orcs and high elves are my favorite races in WC2
>play orc hunter in vanilla
>announce blood elves
>play them because I just love high elves in fantasy settings
>get called a faggot

Guess I gotta suck some dick now.

WoW lore is just a hack job rip off from lotr, warhammer and lovecraft mixed up with some folklore and history shit anyways, and its wasnt that bas as long metzen just kept ripping these sources off, it was when he started to make his own lore when things got really shit

>in need an mmo
Then play.
Who cares? One mmo is no worse than any other if you don't care about the business practices of the providing company.
It's not like time spent playing WoW counts as 'more time' played than other mmos.

You fags hating on based Samwise? if you ever fapped to Night/Blood Elves, you can thank him

yeah but blizzard is a shitty company and i really really dont want them to give any money

play it for 5 minutes and realise why you stopped playing

The blood elves were just the blend of really seedy shit going on under an enchanting skin. It made them feel pretty cool to me compared to other elves that just copy DnD where they're arrogant and think everyone else that isn't an elf is a child.

Blood Elves were malicious in a way that made Silvermoon seem dangerous. Like one wrong turn could have you see something you weren't supposed to.

Please get your daily threads to /vg/
Thanks

he didnt exactly invent these races bro, why do i need to thank him

If they added all the cut content back into Cata & kept the difficulty at 4.0 levels with raid progression, i would play the shit out of it

You're fucking retarded.

either you dont know anything about actiblizz or youre just a cuck, honestly

Because he was the one always pushing big tits at Blizzard

Yea but he was like unhealthily obsessed with pandas apparently and everyone just sorta laughed it off because he did good work.

Pandarians are some furaffinity OC that somehow made it into a triple A game with a great art team. Even worgen and Tauren are based off of classical fantasy monsters that Blizzard just gave another skin. Pandas are legit fetish fuel that got turned into a player race.

All jerk elves were long time dead by time of lotr
Now kys

but none of the races had big tits

Wait are belves getting in classic? Cause that would be fucking based

No, you're fucking retarded because you were given the solution to your problem but you insist on complaining.

its time to end your life user

no youre fucking retarded if you think an addict can just stop being addicted bro. IM FUCKING ADDICTED MAN SEND HELP

>get Ghostlands instead of Barrens as an option
>can get the Sindorei warblade
>have to deal with having paladins on horde
>but now paladin loot drops can be used.

It'd be a real devil's deal if that was true.

You're right on all counts.
The original Blood Elves were a direct inversion of what the Horde purported to be.
While the Trolls, Orcs, Tauren, and some Forsaken were monstrous people who only wanted to get along in a world that reviled them despite their noble souls and culture that was seen as simple and barbaric, Blood Elves were a beautiful people with a seemingly beautiful culture who just below the surface level were the most outright cruel, corrupt, and back-biting of the Horde races. Because all the horrid shit done by the Forsaken was kept to one quarter and the mustache-twirling apothecaries, while all branches of Blood Elf society had pockets of cruelty. Because they were literally a nation of nobles doing all the shit that nobles did while making sure lesser nobles were pushed down even harder because someone has to be servile.
Shit, before Dath'remar died and Kael'thas bailed for outland Silvermoon could easily be described as an unironic fascistic state assuming they were always this way.
Then that faggot Velen ruined them.

Attached: council of silvermoon.jpg (800x500, 171K)

>Elves think everyone else that isn't an elf is a child.

So that means female elves will act toward adult male humans the same way as onee-sama towards shota?
My dick hard.

Attached: b49.png (595x597, 259K)

You're not an addict if the business practices of blizzard is causing you to hesitate playing.
You're just a whiny cunt looking for attention.
Don't @ me anymore, fucking faggot.

Brewmaster is one of the best heroes in the game

makes me wonder why blood elves never got to be warchief, would have made the most sense, them being power hungry corrupt nobles and all, why is metzen such a hack

>While the Trolls, Orcs, Tauren, and some Forsaken were monstrous people who only wanted to get along in a world
Holy shit, wotlk kids strike again

shut the fuck underaged faggot and wait until you get some more life experience before you talk about these things

They're next on the list. Sylvanas will die this expansion, then Baine will be Warchief for an expansion, and then he'll die and Lor'themar will be Warchief. Then he'll become a villain, die, and we'll have Gallywix be the Warchief.

when i started to play wow and joined the horde was pretty sure i was going to see lots of orcs, taurens and trolls but no instead a fuck ton of elfs and even some humans, it is disgusting and even till this day when i join a dungeon or raid group is full of blood elfs

i see blizzard being as creative as usual.

Attached: sharding.webm (1280x720, 1.84M)

He was a joke hero. It doesn't mean he was a bad one.

He's a joke because he's a literal drunken master panda in a game that took itself relatively seriously with only unit lines and easter eggs being a source of levity

man having ghostlands is a game change, apart from the meme chat barrens is shit especially if you've just done durotar

Read quest text. Shit listen to the race intros when Classic drops. I didn't say anything controversial.

Pandaren should have been Alliance

Attached: d524f3c993dd4983634d778c3de98380.jpg (1500x1773, 1.27M)

Forsaken were always gigantic asshats

as much as i hated bloodelf player models i really liked their starting zones

Blizzard will never kill Sylvanas, Baine being the next warchief makes sense since im sure next expansion will be a war against the old gods and they need a good warchief, besides if they kill sylvanas who will be the undead's leader? Nathanos the Ma' Lady?

Watch the intro videos for the classic Horde races on youtube.

killing sylvanas would be like killing thrall at this point in lore, i dont think they can do that

same here m8, they're male models are well..yeah and the females were way too sticc looking for me back in the day

Read quest text. Every asshat thing you do as Forsaken was royal apothecary society shit from the pumpkin to testing the plague on the prisoners. Even based Helcular was RAC.
Random forsaken NPCs were usually either spiteful or sorrowful about their old life and had quests surrounding that. Like the sepulcher quest about the forsaken's wedding ring because her husband went off and died on the front lines and didn't protect his family or even run with them.

Because the Blood Elves of TBC were pretty much killed off. Velen came in and bless their Sunwell, basically ending all their need to rely on sketchy magic.

Then Blizzard stopped writing them and only focused on Trolls, Orcs, and Undead in subsequent expansions. Any time the Blood Elves did show it was usually the milk those feels players got when they saw the Dead scar for the first time or to just be elves that hate high elves or vice visa. Everything unique about them was kinda ruined and they got so gentrified that people started asking why they were even a part of the Horde (just like people do with Tauren).

They didn't get hit as hard as the night elves, but it was enough that all elf races in WoW are just some reskins of DnD races with their feel. Pointy-eared, long-lived arrogant fucks using dozens of weird-sounding proper nouns and looking pretty.

if you count paladins as a racial, sure

Wouldn't it make sense for her to abdicate to someone else so that she can search for immortality since she's afraid of getting her shit pushed in when she dies? (as I understand it)

>Horde gets red Night Elves
>they can't be druids ever
>place a reskinned red version of the NE cat druid model right in their starting zone

Attached: SSSicko Mode.png (264x572, 100K)

stoneform and EA are highly underrated desu
pallies are what carry alliance in vanilla though for sure

Doubly this because she never wanted to be warchief in the first place.
If Blizz retcons this then they've retconned everything up to the latest book by Golden. And since she's pulling the strings in the story department now I don't think they'll go that way.
Anduin will probably become the avatar of the light or some shit, wouldn't be surprised of she has an Anduin daki.

i never cared much about lore in mmos but the more i think about it the more important it becomes, and the more shit wow as a result becomes

Real talk, no elf woman would ever have any attraction to a nonelf unless she was a deviant.

Elf men have an eternity to hone every one of their skills (including sex) and have bodies that are incapable of getting fat or out-shape. They're literal chads that can also play the emotion game with women.

Dwarven men overcompensate for being manlets by growing giant beards and men are racist cause they're salty.

Attached: b72.jpg (680x454, 61K)

>Taurens slaughter dwarfs for just digging some rock and infighting constantly
>Orcs slaughter entire night elf base for no reason except they can
>Forsaken...
>Trolls catching and eating humans and gnomes being delicacy
Of course wotlk kids like you would believe "IT'S GARROSH WHO MADE THEM EVIL"
Nah, fuck wotlk for retconning 90% of horde lore and aesthetics
Horde never were some noble savage bullshit, they banded together because they wanted to survive and because alliance were aggressive niggers who constantly attacked them

Alright let's say hypothetically we get TBC2 after Classic that's basically a do-over. Same basic content but they try things such as taking out flying and resiliance. They can't make a third faction or replace the new races, but instead they keep the original Belf lore and personality, and don't redeem them at the end of the expansion with the Sunwell. Would this solve some of the issues with Belves?

>you think you do but you dont

>Baine being the next warchief makes sense since im sure next expansion will be a war against the old gods and they need a good warchief
Baine literally expelled taurens for fighting back against alliance
Baine literally warned Jaina so she could slaughter more taurens, and then blamed garrosh for so many taurens falling to the alliance trap near theramore

Imagine him commanding against old gods
>If you fight enemy they win

No. It's just classic.

>savage raoing races invade your country
>"alliance were aggressive niggers"
are you from sweden by any chance, bjoern?

Watch the intros again though. The Orc or Tauren ones probably actually use the word noble.

>Taurens slaughter dwarf for upturning a burial ground and angering the spirits they worship
Fair
>Orcs slaughter entire night elf base for no reason except they're still at war because of Cenarius/needing lumber to build shit
>Forsaken are more than just Sylvanas and her RAC
>Trolls gave up eating humans and gnomes and other sapient races right after joining the Horde.
Why are you in this thread lorelet?

>Savage old god created abominations invaded troll lands
Yeah, I can see why alliance have no right to exist

by good warchief i meant that he wont be the guy trying to start a war with the alliance, besides Thrall and saurfang will be there to help him

to be fair just the darkspear trolls are civilized, all other trolls are still savage monsters roaming all of azeroth and it would be hard to go like "oh wait dont kill this one, hes a darkspear, those are alright" when your dwarevn bros just got raped by another troll tribe

I don't know why we'd get BC2. It isn't the same situation as Classic where the content was removed because of another expansion.

I know people meme Warcraft having shit lore, and that's especially true now. But I feel that old WoW really tried to get you immersed with your race choice and your faction choice. There were whole zones dedicated to not just getting you leveled up but to understand your faction.

Undead did horrible shit in their zones, but their envoys to Stormwind were killed in the lore and their fate was literal extinction. Most of the people on the land were the original residents freed from the lich king's will, but were now being purged by the Scarlet Crusade (who were hostile to other humans as well). It was a fight or die again and have all your worldly possessions looted.

But you're also killing still-living natives to lorderon too. You can even take a quest were a salty undead bitch wants you to go murder a human mother for escaping the plague. Then you see shit like pic related where people are being experimented on and the situation gets a whole lot of grey.

I've played a lot of mmos and I'd say that none of the ones I touched have gone to the effort that early WoW did to make it's world and conflicts believable.

Attached: 75588-theresa.jpg (290x741, 45K)

is that even part of classic lore, sounds like retail cuckshit

Thrall was retconned to the guy who hates orcs and wants them suffer
He willingly forced them to starve in durotar according to wotlk
>saurfang
You mean "orc" who knelled before enemy leader and begged him for mercy kill, lmao?
Yeah, I see a great future for the horde with this trio being in charge

Well the dwarves managed to make the same distinction with Dark Irons.

All land belonging to trolls and alliance being niggers was part of vanilla though
3/5 alliance races being old god creations who were made to corrupt land and free them with their actions was part of wotlk

But for some reason human is the most dominant race in many fantasy worlds.
And actually for some reason 30y old human can be skilled as much as 300 years old elf.

well thats their own people who speak their language ans share theri history and all, its like humans and defias being at war, they still recognize each other as human beings, but trolls are just monsters, monsters you slaughter by the thousands even if you play horde.

I remember the dwarves originally being statues given life was in classic. As well as all trolls being the original rulers of the world and all elves descending from them before their empire go cocked up.

Humans being descendants from vikings and the curse of flesh and all that other shit with Old Gods wasn't in the game until WotLK, at the very most there was a hint but that was it.

Then who will you choose? Only person with some sense of old Horde is the new addition Geya'rah and she needs a lot more character development and im interested in seeing her and Thrall meet

Elfs are pussies so of course it takes them years to grow some balls and leave their fancy magic for some steel

Because they're able to make distinctions.
>blue/purple troll - good
>green troll - flip a coin
>every other color - fuck em
Same with every race and the fucked up sect of that race
>undead that is braindead but still moving - fuck em
>black tauren with a skull warpaint - fuck em
>human with a red mask - fuck em
>black dwarf - fuck em
etc etc

Because of shit writing in most cases. I think Warhammer fantasy is the only pop setting I see it play up right, but that was just cause it's ridiculous. But in high elf lore a swordmaster of heoth was a literal demi-god compared to humans, able to effectively bat arrows out of the air and pull off some crouching tiger hidden dragon shit while human greatswords were just beardy old fuckers with a lifetime of killing beastmen and goblins under his belt.

>Then who will you choose
Sylvanas is still safest option because she at least acts in interests of horde
LorThemar now garbage choice too because he orders you to protect Jaina and slaughter sunreavers
VolJin would be best option, but well he's dead because blizzard needed to pander alliance fags

yeah iremember badlands was about dwarves and their old god roots and the part about elves being sort of immortal super trolls, but trolls having had an empire that owned all of azeroth wasnt in vanilla, at least i dont remember any of that, so saying something like trolls owned the land would be like saying animals own the land, because most trolls are just savage little groups that werent united in no way unless im forgetting some important quest or dungeon

Based Blizzard Answers the Stream Snipping situation.

Attached: StreamSnipingOfficialStatement.jpg (751x346, 103K)

>but trolls having had an empire that owned all of azeroth wasnt in vanilla,
bug wars were part of vanilla lore

whats a stream

Troll ruins are on every continent and are in more zones than actual highborne ruins. Trolls are everywhere and their splinter empires were still formidable for a long time. Even in the old lore there was Trollbane and the Armani empire.

Correct.
Pandaren women were literally made for human men to breed with.

The perfect answer.

You know what a river is? How the water flows inside is a stream

i dont remember any troll ruins north from strangletorn vale, there were a few in kalimdor tho

yeah, but what does that have to do with videogames?

Sylvanas is losing her pride as a forsaken even Lilian Voss and a lot of leaders of the Horde are dsiliking her methods, hell the moment she killed her own troops and then raised them as mindless corpses should have been the end for her, even garrosh found her disgusting, she needs to chill the fuck out

>loch modan
>wetlands
>arathi
>hinterlands
Just from top of my head

and Taurens can't casually crush tincan humans underfoot either, it's a game

Guys help I really want to fuck a femhuman what do I do?

Attached: 1552332906023.png (1155x1200, 435K)

>Sylvanas is still safest option
stop reading there, continue jerking off to your blood elfs

>Blood Elf Female (Male)

Attached: 1512936241006.gif (228x170, 1.86M)

It's a metaphor for video games.

oh shit youre right but..
>loch modan
>wetlands
i must have missed those

I wish female humans and draenei were real.

How she isn't?

you mean its a metaphor for not playing videogames

Fuck you. Now I have a semi.

people are fucking goats and people are fucking whores, get your goat and whores both by moving to the middle east user, TODAY

I remember back when I played horde used to always win bgs. I came back (haven't played since Cata) and alliance are always curb stomping. What the fuck happened??

let it go my friend they are worth it, find yourself a nice homely dwarf lass

Attached: efhezvzvfd921.jpg (5000x2812, 1.79M)

HOLY FUCK SONYCHADS BLOWING ASMONGOLDS AND TIPSOUTS GUILDS THE FUCK OUT IN GURUBASHI ARENA HOW DOES HE DO IT

the ingame fem dwarves are repulsive, even the new models, how can you fap to that

>AND THAT'S A BAD THING.

Why though?
You can still choose to play as hideous Orc or Forsaken.

Attached: Blood.Elf.full.jpg (1920x1080, 700K)

just came hard to some belf thotties ama

This.
Blizzard doesn't know how to make pretty character models.

99% of teenagers either want to play human paladin or bloodelf paladin, thats why in classic horde had a higher average player age and those boomers werent happy all those kids started playing horde when bc hit
t.boomer

>tfw no Panda gf

Attached: 08a215b18e3d34cb8b1d8e0198d972ab.jpg (800x800, 176K)

hol up brah, the night elf models are on the other hand better than what most other western videogames can give us *bouncebouncebounce*

And 95% of them were paladins too, because that's the only reason they were added to the horde side in the first place and why everyone plays them.

I'm glad they're not in classic.

I am a boomer and I play Blood Elf and Void Elf exclusively.
Your argument is invalid.

Attached: 618c1207.jpg (233x280, 24K)

That's because elves are neets who spend such 300 years in theirs shitty gay ass cities talking about their bad dragon dildos collection

This right here.

Shit like is just fap fuel. Looks nothing like the pig women present in the game.

>or their starting zone.
What the fuck are you talking about? Eversong Woods and Ghostlands were great

except for degenerates like you of course. have sex incel.

>playing horde
lmao alright kid, have fun

Fucking this dude, I’ve been saying this for years.

looky here zoomer, back then when me and my bros played vanilla alliance was like the faction we already knew from lotr and other fantasy shit, good ol humans dwarves and whanot. boring. we played horde because it was new, unknown lore and races that seemed actually interesting and creative. too bad metzen is a hack and turned it into shit. thats all.

>not wanting to play as corpse or green nigger makes you a degenerate and incel

How do I know you are American, I wonder...

im european, what does that have to do with it anyway, i cant see it, anyway, from boomer to boomer do i even wanna know why you play those cringe races clearly targeting teenagers? probably not.

Americans like all things brutish and ugly, while everything pretty or sexy is considered taboo.
I am a bit disappointed to hear you are European.
The Americanization of the west just keeps going on I guess.

gotcha. enjoy your shonen anime hairstyles on your gayelf while i sport my mohawk on my chad troll buddy.

I don't play male elves.
They are kinda ugly too.

dude, is your tfwno gf that bad that you play female characters in an mmo just so you can get some glimpse of a female?

The problem is that after a while people will get bored with no updates. The population will dwindle and raids will become impossible due to lack of dedicated players. Sooner or later they'll have to add the expansions to keep the content flowing.

Personally I would rather they scrap the expansions and make all new post-vanilla content for classic, with a sort of alternate timeline and a different story. I doubt they'll do anything that cool though.

Nah.
I just wanna be pretty.

I hope you didn't tell your mother about this. Let her die peacefully boomer-san.

They're okay. That being said fem dorf priest has an 11/10 combat stance (new model). I fucking love the look of absolute disdain on her face.

a-are you a girl uwu or one of them trannies

My mother would probably agree with me.
Not that I would bother her with video games.

yeah... but can she beat femgnomes? checkmate shortstack fucker

in classic everyone played undead (zombie humans) instead

nobody actually wants to play the "proper" horde races besides a minority of mentally ill losers, the entire faction is dead humans and elves

Neither.
Just a guy who wishes to be pretty.

why have you not given up on life yet, what keeps you going, what went wrong in your life, dont even try to pretend youre not fapping to your toons

wrong, roleplay servers are mostly orcs on horde side

Yes. Femgnome priest is just haughty. Fem dorf is much better. You can see the absolute disgust in her eyes whenever you target something. If only the rest of the model was as good.

I believe thats due to the fact that orc and undead are many magnitudes of harder to play than humans and Night elves in wc3
I know I played horde because I was exclusively an orc main, and im sure at launch at least many others had the same idea

>roleplay servers

as I was saying, nobody actually wants to play the "proper" horde races besides a minority of mentally ill losers

Why would I ever go from my based Troll to a prissy Elf?

shit, got me there bro

Attached: elves.png (300x100, 27K)

I am not fapping to my avatars.
I am role playing as my avatars however.
You know, the R in MMORPG?

orcs were braindead easy in wc3 and top tier

elves are lazy fucks because they're long-lived, they'll spend years fucking around or perfecting something dumb like cooking a single dish

IM GONNA MAKE A VANILLA WOW SERVER WITH NEW RACES. What side gets what races?

so youre roleplaying aka self inserting as females online... hmmmmmmmmmm i wonder how will that end?

make it ogers versus dwarves, thats all i ever wanted, fuck

You tell me, oh wise one.
I am sure you know me better than I do.
Stereotyping is easy to do after all.

the only approach that makes sense is if you're pretty much just playing some random-ass elf(the good ones are much better), and a human player is pretty distinguished.

I was just gonna throw High elves on alliance and goblins on horde was my starting idea.

>roleplaying aka self inserting

Attached: 1533190523770.jpg (400x300, 104K)

well honestyl i also pretended to be a girl online... back then in the 90s in online chatrooms when i was 12. but uuuh how can i say this... why are you still doing this? to get 12 year old boys give you free gold?

they're thicc and they've got one or two cute faces, the rest of them suck though

Maybe you should tell your therapist about this. "Why do i feel the need to play as attractive females online"

>Taurens slaughter dwarfs for just digging some rock and infighting constantly
Dwarves literally went to mulgore(homeland of taurens) and started messing up here so hard it angered earth spirits. Taurens wanted to drive them away because they are really attuned but at the end earth elementals killed dwarves, not taurens.
>Orcs slaughter entire night elf base for no reason except they can.
Orcs wanted to chop down wood because they need materials for buildings (orcs don't make houses from shit and mud as many alliance cucks say)
>Forsaken...
Well before cats they just wanted to beat shit out of Lich King but yes some shit they do is shady as fuck.
>Trolls catching and eating humans and gnomes being delicacy
Darkspear trolls(playable trolls who are part of horde) is one of troll tribes what doesn't cultivate voodoo or perform cannibalism.

No.
I like being pretty, that's all.
No ulterior motives.

goblins make no sense, they are a parasite to a host nation, why would they go to war against high elves when the could just take over their economy silently

At least I don't have to stare at a man's ass when I play, ahahaa...

i-i am only pretending to be a g-girl i-its okay as long as i wear a skirt user...
yeah totally not gay, very normal and healthy human behaviour alright.

>bad thing

Maybe other races shouldnt have such shit racials.
Also Belves are way prettier than all the others.

Cute girls will always win in popularity

if you stare at your toon while playing youre a shitty player to be honest, maybe you should play with dolls instead

Y u mad tho?

in WoW you're playing an adventurer who's just starting out so a level 1 elf doesn't really have an advantage on a level 1 human
elves don't learn quicker, they just live longer, so an elf adventurer with 300 years of dungeon delving would trounce most humans in the same class as them

Because Kazan goblins, it would be a pure vanilla server with just new races.

You're not a female. This is not healthy. Seek professional help.

just because you say so doesnt make it true, theres always a reason user, one that you might not wanna accept

Would you stop egging the reddit nigger on already.

huh?

do you think writers who have female characters in their works are gay degenerates?

80% of men play as females online because
a.) they want something nice to look at while they play
b.) because it's easy to catfish

>sir I bought this car
>you can't have this feature because only 20% of the purchase base can.
>but I paid for this feature
>fuck off sir.

Men writing women is sexist and inevitably fails. Only women are capable of understanding the mindset of both sexes and thus only women should write.

so youre saying... youre a metrosexual, i see, i can undertand that, you sort of... want to live out your feminine side? well its not gay but... sort of not very chad. but its okay. the question is how do you deal with young boys thinking you are a female 99% of the time and sending you dirty tells, kinda creepy for an old dude like you

so sick of that trans fear on Yea Forums
I don't care about trannies but you're all obsessed with them
just because you struggle with your closet homosexual desires doesn't mean that we need to be a host to your platform, fuck
shut up

I just gave you my reason.
Are you dyslexic?

>.. youre a metrosexual
u jelly

LETS TURN CLASSIC INTO SOMETHING ELSE
fuck off
>add death knights
>But what about x
>keeps happening
>suddenly game is more like retail
Fuck off

go dilate

Taking on a female persona is
1) a sign of latent homosexuality
2) a sign of current transsexuality
3) a symptom of schizophrenia
Stop doing it. Seek help. You are not a woman. You will never be a woman.

So orc 2.0?
Retard

It should have been panda to the horde blood elves to the alliance.

sorry im not paying a lot of attention, didnt get any sleep might have misunderstood something, but lets end it here anyways, its not really that interesting of a topic and offtopic too. have fun with your virtual waifu

Blood elves really shouldn’t be part of horde

only if youre 10/10 and look like edward furlong in his teens

>classic not even out
>BUTT WHEERESS BC
fuck off

I don't want to be a woman.
Neither does the person who responded initially.
You are taking on a platform that no one is asking for or brought attention to but you, you closet homosexual faggot

not that guy and also not a pro changes guy but i hope youre not pretending classic was perfect, its just that what they added was shit, but that doesnt mean classic cant be improved, it just mean blizzard cant be trusted with this task

That orcs believe they are noble and proud savages when in truth they are violent mongs is probably intentional-
Trolls never believed they are noble, one of the key points about them was that in vanilla they flat out lied to Thrall and kept practising cannibalism and sacrifices.

WHAT ARE WE WITHOUT THE SKIES

Holy shit stop posting, I'm embarrassed for you.

>literally mixing cata lore there to make a point
Fucking wotlk kids

>Sylvanas is still safest option
reading this discussion it was clear you were already retarded, however i was willing to put up with it until this point.
god damn son you are dumb

God I fucking love Yea Forums's solutions to problems, they're always so bad they're hysterical.

They became a majority because their racials were so fucking broken.

If they were on the alliance we wouldnt have a population issue

Would you say you have a very developed and strong feminine side, user?

retail sucks because of many reason, but some of the content is good & could be put in classic

ARE THE /ROAR SOUNDS STILL IN THE GAME

No.
Have sex.
I'm not responding to you anymore you are 100% the kind of kid who shot milk out their nose in elementary school for attention.
You are obnoxious and uneeded

who decides what to put in and what not, what if they put in stuff you dont like and not the stuff in you do like

Expect if u keep adding these changes then it’s not classic anymore
It’s not even out and people are already trying to change it
Maybe down the road they will add stuff or pull a old rs and have poll all new changes and add their own content instead of already existing stuff
It took few years for them to add G.E and game was down to like 10k players at that point so they did it more as a panic to save it
Same thing will probably happen here but it won’t be for awhile

And Activision-Blizzard has shown themselves completely unable to determine which, so it's a moot point.

Worgen are the best race anyway

>hell the moment she killed her own troops and then raised them as mindless corpses should have been the end for he
Why? Because it hurts your nu male feelings?
War is horrible, allies did far worse things during ww2, and for some reason no one rebelled about bombing shit out from german cities targeting civilians, or fire bombing tokyo
> and a lot of leaders of the Horde are dsiliking her methods
When to show that someone turns on her blizzard made LorThemar from all people scream "BAINE IS HEART OF HORDE" and kill his own people to defend Jaina, you just know that there no real reason for them to hate her

Do you play games where the main character is a burly matcho man? Do you refuse to play any games where you can't play a pretty woman?

user, the whole point of classic is not to be vanilla, it will never be, its to provide the ost authentic experience. adding stuff that does not alter this experience is a-ok

the allies committed worse acts than fucking necromancy in WW2?

who the fuck wants to play horde
literal mudhut niggers eating KFC in their designated nigger KFC huts in the middle of every zone (complete with every vendor, more quests then alliance and FP ofc oh and sometimes there is even a zeppelin or free transport thrown in) while chimping on anything that moves in numbers only despite rolling for pvp racials but never actually 1v1ing to use them
then porting into their literal mudhut nigger KFC city called "orgrimmar" more like ogreshit lol blizzard literally took some somalian shithole town and copy pasted it into wow to give that authentic nigger feel to the faction le monster races br0 check out these NO SHOES so whacky better name myself something fucking retarded like boogerbones to fit in btw get owned kid totally bg queued out of that 1v1 close one
you want a sick capital city to afk in br0? take your pick :

- literal sewer shithole with aids and feces everywhere
- some fucking retarded canyon thing where you fall off and die
- literal nigger kfc somali city

NO

SHOES

NO SHOES
N O S H O E S
N I G G E R

FUCK YOU HORDE NIGGERS

That image was fake

Ion already said they might poll new content

Yes, necromancy doesn't hurt anyone

You want reddit to choose instead? Good God, man. Get a grip.

it fucks with people's souls in warcraft, and on top of that she killed soldiers on her side who were still alive

>poll
its all fucked then. the retail playerbase cant be trusted any more than the average blizz lgbt employee, lets hope someone leaks a build so we can play classic on private servers

>New content: Mount Hyjal as a level 50-60 zone
>REEEEEEEEEEE IT'S NOT THE SAME, I WANT TO RUN NAXX FOREVER

Tax bloodelf players to solve the problem. Maybe anything you would buy would cost 20% more (even on AH, the player you buy from would get the normal amount though) and anything you sell would sell for 20% less as well.

its not funny and its terrible idea, why did you post this

>and on top of that she killed soldiers on her side who were still alive
Was a common tactic since bronze age, and always praised if that allowed to route bigger army
And honestly this shit is very jarring, we literally had not long time ago story how group of orcs asked for mercy kill because they were in no condition to fight and didn't wanted to give ogres a chance to kill them.
And now people complaining about horde not having problem with it, face it you don't care about true Horde values, you just hate sylvanas because she's the only one true horde character left after LorThemar knelled before Jaina and said there no grudge from his side
>it fucks with people's souls in warcraft
Very sketchy lore part, because even light now raises undead and we had zombies and shit in all cultures since long time, and their souls were fine when we talked with them.
But even specially scourge one fucks your soul only if you isn't raised as mindless undead, and she literally raised skeletons.

Keep those moronic ideas coming.

Time-Lost Figurine was so fun to use.

You taking stupid pills again?

It's a damn good idea for thinning out the shitty bloodelf population. You want to play it, you pay for it. The only ones that could complain would be blood elf players, and even then many of them would still pay the tax.

dog i don't disagree that the horde is fucked up atm, i just think that sylvanas isn't any more true to the original spirit than any of the other leaders, their writing has been fucked for a while now
and the original forsaken were supposed to be mindless zombies and shit and i think there's a couple of forsaken skeleton npcs, but they still had enough sentience to break free; now that still leaves the question of how close sylvanas' plague nukes are to the scourge's version but i wouldn't think they're too far apart

they should put a tax on every post that you make, so you cant post as much as we do

the biggest lore mistake blizz made, BE should've been A and Draenei H.
there wouldn't be this giant faction disbalance if not for this, every BE player would've stayed in alliance.

>cows and goats both on the same faction
hmm im not sure user

>disbalance
People are getting so fucking dumb, I swear.
It even highlights spelling errors for you.
You're not wrong about the races though.

draenei got fucked over by orcs and worship the light, why would they be alliance?
unless you mean og pre-retcon broken draenei which would be cool as fuck

horde Blood Elf and Alliance Draenei were perfect game design, not their fault trannies in Horde spiraled out of control

why would they be horde*
fuck me

user, you made me check dictionary, what do you mean?

its just 3rd world zoomies who cant into english yet. or australians.

>implying you are going to buy TBC again

Are you an idiot?

Attached: 1546625034803.jpg (689x568, 62K)

draenei should've been half broken, they spent some time in the void, there must be consequences.

>there are people paying monthly for this shit

Attached: 1523480612630.jpg (393x354, 32K)

>implying anyone here still plays the game

perfect my ass, blood elves didn't fit the hordes theme at all

people who keep subscribed are morons i agree, but those that just sub to check out the new content and then quit again are doing nothing else than other people buying games and finish them

I played a Human warlock on a PVP server that had a 55/45 horde/alliance split.

I'm retarded/like a challenge. Im the kind of gamer who likes to use the default weapon in an RPG till the end of the game just to see if i can. Maybe its just masochism, idk, but endless corpse camping in STV was fun for me

I ressubed this friday because I wanted to level zandalari
But then I understood that I actually don't want

Why do you even care?

yeah but that was ther whole point, to let alliance players experience the horde

>Taking on a female persona is
You're flawed right on the outset, you don't take on a persona when you play a character. Especially in an rpg.
Your character takes on a role.
Your orc is from the Burning Blade clan, desperate to redeem his clan's honor after they turned to demon worship
Your blood elf is a dissolutioned priest, walking the path of the blood knights after the light he worshiped failed to save his family
Your goblin is a bitter shaman who hates the Alliance with a passion that is only matched by her hatred of Gallywix because their attack on his ship killed her brother
You don't pretend to be them, you make them into what you want them to be.
The fact that you think people pretend to be characters when they play is high level autism.

Attached: 1533987845728.png (647x600, 336K)

The double-speak of a true junkie. Face it sperg, you're addicted to trash so you keep throwing money at it hoping it'll get better.

wtf i love blizzard now

they were a broken race trying to survive in a world that left them fucked over, the night elves were on the alliance and fucking with them in eversong and ghostlands, their former ranger general is one of the racial leaders of the horde
just because they aren't ugly doesn't mean they didn't have good reasons to be part of the horde

so you basically make your dream waifu you can fap to, sounds degen to me. have sex incel.

let the kids & women stick to alliance

Yeah and we can see how well that works every time some guy writes a female role in a movie/book - femnazis go up in arms because of unrealistic portrayal. just stick to your own gender man.

>pretty much a joke character

It was literally an April fools joke that got canonized into the game due to community pressure

obviously. no sane person wold still play this trash. but then no sane person would browse Yea Forums either.

players were crying they wanted to see the content of the other faction but couldnt because their characters were so ugly, thats why blizzard this this, blame incel koreans

>it fucks with people's souls
Depends on how they were raised and what they were raised into.
>skeletons
mindless, soulless. Pretty much just playing a spooky puppetmaster, nothing his harmed except those your order the moving bones to murder
>zombies
mindless, may have soul. Standard state of a neglected scourge unit with no commands that has been left to fall apart
>ghouls
may have minds, definitely have souls. Standard scourge unit enslaved body and soul of random citizen
>forsaken
have minds have souls. Broke away from the scourge before too much physical damage was done. Completely sapient and free willed, but negative emotions are enhanced due to the shadow magic binding their souls to their bodies
Note this is from the rpg books, but Blizz said if they don't say anything against it the info is still canon.

I'll be honest I wouldn't move to horde if not for BE, their animations are just too good. I do not like mudhuts thought, I would stay in alliance if not for the BE.

When will men stop giving a shit abut women's opinions and just make shit for men?

how old are you

>hey guys i heard you play horde, can i join your server
>sure buddy it's X server, what do you want to play
>I really wanted to play a paladin since they finally added them to horde
>ooof, sorry champ, no can do, our server only has a few paladins since 20% of the population made blood elves at launch and now nobody else can make any

when women stop being the opressed victim gender

Only if you want to, but of course that is where your mind would go to virgin.
Only orbiters, cucks, and fags give a flying fuck what feminist do. Some of the best women in fiction were written by men and those bitter dykes can't do anything to change that.

Attached: 1500850543437.png (709x636, 460K)

yeah you can stop pretending now. your need to post a smuggy revealed it all. have sex incel.

well, it was 12 years ago when TBC came out.

Redpill me on Warriors, PvP and PvE wise.

Already did, virgin. Find a new buzzword.

not with your hand. real women. sheeshh.

I had this conversation with someone earlier and it was a mistake to only have one paladin class for the horde during TBC. This is why Blizzard needs to fix TBC so they can undo the mistakes they made during it's life cycle. And that GOES DOUBLE for WoTLK

you mean vanilla? dies without healer, killing machine with one.

they said the opposite about the rpg books, that they were non-canon unless stated otherwise, and if you were to go by the RPG rules raising anything as an undead (including skeletons and other 'mindless' types) is an explicitly Evil act
there were also the risen which were like super-skeletals and sapient skeletons in the old monster guide so even those rules aren't hard and fast

You get to be the boss. No hunters or paladins in my groups, viable warrior weapons and chain/plate armor is mine only. All other classes are welcome. I won't have to wait for a tank or risk having a bad tank because I know I'm a decent tank so all I have to worry about is finding a decent healer. I don't pvp much.

I play as a female blood elf. My favorite game is Halo CE.

it goes triple for wrath, naxx needs significant numbers change to make it fun

It's not sex if it's your hand, virgin. You'd know that if you left your house.

bimbofication of the other races as well

Oh dude we can talk all fucking day and night about things that need to be fixed in Wrath.

>paladins in PVP
>Trial of The Crusader should not EXIST
>Druid tree forms should be optional
>Death Knights need to not rape everything that exists when they are released
and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on

On Retail, a minor annoyance
On the Classic demo, a corpse run
On actual classic? Won't happen at all without entering a loading zone or joining a group.

Well I'd put desecration of the dead strictly under evil too, but afaik that's the only info on the details of necromancy.

>Trial of The Crusader should not EXIST
it should, it simply should be extended after anub'arak and go deep into bug kingdom.

Trial of the Crusader IS GARBAGE. There is no saving that raid. Anub or no Anub

No it’s meant to be vanilla
That’s why it’s called classic it’s supposed to be the original game only

>Elves
>always treated as the tallest, the prettiest, the smartest, the best at everything
>literally have like 5 different versions of themselves just so faggots can find different ways to fetishize them and rewrite them into being pompous in some different way
>half the time most war and conflict is caused by elves being power hungry fools wanting more for themselves or making stupid decisions in general
>somehow people still trust them instead of genociding their entire ilk and burning down their forests
Goddamn do I fucking hate elves. Worst thing to come out of fantasy lore.

Attached: 1528471469582.png (633x512, 339K)

yeah its pretty scary outside alright. why dont you come over to my house and teach me? you must be very knowledgeable since you had sex with your sister that one time

I liked it, though I didn't raid it for more than two weeks and moved straight for ICC. Maybe I don't hate wrath as much so others because I skipped it's worst part.

Elves are the master race

Eat shit

Attached: 1544904231063.jpg (246x115, 15K)

did they ever make promises regarding that? i thought they already talked about polling for new content

That would make sense but if you played the entire time you would hate it just as much as everyone else did.

Only child, but please continue to both move the goalposts and add dated memes to your shitposts.

Nigger orc

okay virgin.

elves have literally evolved from da shoeless vodoo nigger mon and you want to be master race? fuck off crypto negus

this seems to imply that the souls of all undead are anchored to their bodies in some way, even the mostly mindless ones like ghouls

Attached: 3mmbnFM.png (1122x283, 236K)

Filthy plebeians

Attached: 1543350438551.png (311x114, 65K)

>mfw your shitty race wasnt even created by the gods
absolute bottom feeder filth, disgusting

>it's a bad thing that people play whatever race they want
are you a communist by any chance?

You mean 50% of the alliance and horde population becamse blood elves

They single handely ruined faction balance on retail.

Attached: 1556868505569.gif (476x508, 452K)

arent you the communist here user if you want equality for everyone

Things that people hate Wrath for:
>Naxx and Trial are utter shit raid tiers
>5man content was a complete joke
>arena was worse than in TBC
>pvp overall was worse than in TBC
>the world outside Dalaran was completely dead
>looking for dungeon tool
>lmao DKs

Things people love Wrath for:
>raids were more accessible

Reminder that if you want to go back to WotLK you're actually a giant shitter. 60% of the expansion is straight up trash. You liked it because raiding had no bar of entry like before and you finally got to feel like you're part of the 31337 g4m3rz.

You're not wrong. I just didn't play Alliance

no, I'm mostly libertarian, thats why I don't tell people what to play as and expect the same from them

Bro. Thank you for the list you are 100% correct. Let me ask you something: what if Blizzard fixed those problems for the WoTLK Servers?

wow lore isnt the free market you retard

Just fucking remove Naxx in Wrath, replace it with a proper Tier 7

>Utgarde raid
>Gundrak raid
>Trail of the grand crusader as the starter raid

Tier 8
>Azjol'Nerub raid with Anub'Arak as the final boss
>Nexus raid, give Malygos a proper send off, fuck you Bilzzard

>Tier 9
>Icecrown Citadel

>Tier 10
>Ulduar (Yogg Saron & Algalon were better final bosses than Arthas)

N O S H O E S

Attached: t.jpg (1600x1200, 247K)

>bug kingdom.

Azjol'Nerub was suppose to be a whole zone, Activision merger left Bobby Kotick in charge of Blizzard & he wanted Wrath out in Q4 2008, it was suppose to be a 2009 game

I'm not saying I disagree but if Blizzard fixes Wrath of The Lich King, is it still Wrath of The Lich King????

Real Talk.

Attached: HdGfvCc.png (1426x1038, 1.69M)

>wow "lore"
I'm talking about gameplay you nigger, and WoW always put gameplay first before lore, otherwise the game would be unplayable.

looky here zoom zoom, you and your few gay nigger frens might be happy if blizzard rapes the lore so you can play your night elf paladins but a lot of other people wont be so happy, its not as easy as you think retard

ferrari actually works like this

you can't just purchase all of them, even if you have infinite money they will tell you to fuck off, you need tons of certificates, you need extensive collections, limited edition cars that were avaiable only for elite customers that you must have purchased etc. shit's fucking crazy

People liked WOTLK because every class and every spec had at least a few fun abilities. Disco priests got penance, mages living bomb, rogues got killing spree, paladins divine storm, just to name a few.
The game also got easier and more accessible, so more people ended up liking it. It led to its death though

>>Why would they do that? Are they this retarded and selfish that they wont allow client side fun mods that change nothing but the appearance for one player?

>Kevin Jordan said he reapplied to Blizzard in 2017 and they didn't call him back because he had disagreements with the WoW designers back in 2010
What does this mean?

>people mod theri characters, mounts and pets client side into cool funny things
>nobody spends money on the cosmetic items in the cash shop anymore
makes sense.

It's pretty clear there was a lot of drama behind the scenes of the direction WoW should go in, it's why Rob Pardo left during WOD

t. never played warcraft 2

Kevin was probably right, the game is a dumpster fire right now

Attached: 1558243740977.jpg (392x355, 15K)

wait for classic, bfa is absolute shit

There were munitions factories in those cities Hans. That makes them legit military targets. Stop using civilians to hide your weapons and cry foul when they are struck again you coward.

The Jap government killed those people by refusing to surrender. They would rather use the bones of their people to impale us, to bleed us of everything before they admit defeat.

Alliance != WW2 Allies

people liked wrath because they're fucking retarded

did anyone mention that mike morhaime is a literal jew yet? i thought that was interesting.

They can make new content to fit vanillia rather than just go through each expansion again
Where do u stop BC, Wraith?
At some point its not classic anymore
Think for a second

>>lmao DKs
indeed. I loved DKs so much back then, everyone loved me for frost tanking. Blizz instead of nerfing DK builds should've made everyone else as wide talent choice as DKs.

who are you quoting?

and Ion won with his lawyer speak. a fucking lawyer is WoW lead now, what a terrible time we live in.

Arthas was kind of botched as final boss. ICC s a fucking disappointment of a raid. Ulduar looks cooler in every way imaginable and has baller as fuck music.

Meanwhile Naxx feels like 10x the Scourge stronghold compared to ICC (the fucking seat of the Lich King). Naxx has an amazing spooky, oppressive atmosphere and feels like a proper Scourge stronghold full of proper Undead monstrosities. ICC has stupid shit like Gunship (literal waste of space "boss") Valethra (doesn't even remotely fit a Scourge raid) the Vampire wing (who are so sparsely used they don't feel like Scourge at all) and just plain boring, ugly design.

On top of it all Tirion is the dude with you at the final fight instead of literally the dozen more relevant people (and he was basically a literal who prior to Wrath).
The ONLY thing ICC did right is Arthas wins. He toys with you, and then kills you when he gets bored. Unfortunately Blizz then pulls a deus ex machina. Utterly shit way to conclude Arthas' story.

He was a pretty based jew, Blizzard was great before the Vivendi merger

I mean that makes perfect sense. You hire people who are going to fall in line with the producers ultimately. There's no point in hiring a guy who's going to disagree with all your shit and just be generally a drag on team morale. He'll just be gone within six months anyway.

ICC was indeed overrated imo, im still mad there was no Nerubian wing, Arthas sent Crypt Lord Nerubians to protect Kel'Thuzad & they were named "Guardians of Icecrown" yet there is none of them in ICC? the fuck

>The Jap government killed those people by refusing to surrender

Shit man you think that's bad, they were literally planning to overthrow the emperor and keep fighting after he called for surrender. They thought it better that they all die rather than surrender.

Blizzard needs designers that aren't fucking morons right now. WoW team morale is obviously in the dumpster given how they released BfA.

>that swarm of Lèegölâàs at release

Attached: i keep screaming but god won't answer.jpg (390x349, 45K)

No.

osrs added alot of new content but most it is unique to OSRS, they should do the same instead of just porting content from other expansions will make it more fresh and unique
they could always do that doesn't have to be already existing stuff

People prefer to play Human like characters. Even in the Horde.

Attached: Screenshot_1231.png (683x866, 40K)

I think their morale is higher than ever, Blizzard devs have big ego's & think because they made some killer titles in the past, they still have that magic

Bioware has the same problem, "Bioware magic" is what the devs told each other while making Anthem

There's no way the WoW team is oblivious to all the shit talking BfA is getting. Classic being better received than BfA hopefully knocked down any ego they had.

quel'thalas & karazhan are so good it's hard not to put back into the game, just no blood elves on horde please

It probably is, but retail WoW is no longer at a point where you can pivot away from the design decisions of the past eight years; those customers are long gone. The people left are mount-farmers, LFR heroes, and general antisocial solo players. The game caters to these people. but that old crowd is NOT going to come back if they start making drastic changes because modern WoW is simply far too tainted, and in the process of undoing all that damage you drive away what customers remain.

That's why Blizz's plan to bring back subscribers is Classic. They can cater to two separate audiences, and Classic is already developed largely (would only need programmers because the art and design side was finished in 2006).

Blood elves look more human than the alliance ones

Eversong and Ghostlands are the peak of zone and quest design in my opinion. They are unsurpassed to this day. The only thing that comes close is Vash'jir.

They actually can fix modern WoW, but they are determined to believe all the casuals who played back in Wrath will come back only if they keep dumbing down the game, when all those people left for LOL & Fortnite years ago, it's quite a sad tale

>I WANT THEM TO ADD X
>BUT NUUU DON'T ADD Y i nuu want
why did they add x instead of y?
besides
who are you to decide?
that's the problem
everyone has their bias
some people might really want to play as blood elfs
only way to avoid that is
not port anything over and make new stuff completely
playable murlocs would be cool

humans were designed like 30s comic book, that's why BE look more human than that

>Alliance get high elves (but with nerfed racials)
>Horde get goblins/ogres/pandas/literally fucking anything else
>Paladins and shamans stay faction locked
>No flying mounts
>No arena
>No resilience
>Level is still capped at 60, but you earn new talent points to spend
>No shared city in Outland
>No dailies
>Level 61 greens aren't better than most of the epics from vanilla
>No shitting up the lore

This was TBC in some universe.

Attached: da browns.gif (300x169, 558K)

no
>all the casuals who played back in Wrath will come back
they're the only ones left

i mean as long as everything stays the same like classes, skills, quests etc and the only thing they do is add new content (not BC because that would change classes, skills and introcue flying and whatnot) and this new content fits into the philosophy of classic (like maybe a new raid that doesnt fuck with classic lore) then i dont see the problem. maybe like unreleased content that was planned but axed due to time constraints, like kara

They can make retail WoW acceptable if they stopped with the focus on daily shit and RNG. They took shit from Diablo 3 and just stuck it in WoW which is fucking awful.

>They actually can fix modern WoW
can they? they would rework whole end game, dungeon design, gearing design, class design
raids are okay I guess. it's easier to make a new game at this point.

THIS COULD BE TBC CLASSIC! WE COULD ASK BLIZZARD TO MAKE TBC BETTER!!!

They can play blood elves on Alliance

well bobby is in charge now and hes a literal jew too. really makes you think

This will never not baffle me. They somehow ruined Diablo by turning it into WoW, while ruining WoW by turning it into Diablo. It's like they had a board meeting where they just sat around picking the worst features of each, and what we got was a single-player MMO, and a diablo with wow-tier itemization.

but why?
maybe they want it to be like how it was orignally
who are you to decide?
why does your opinion matter?

>That fucking gap between orc and blood elf

The Horde is fucking dead

Attached: 1360365949885.jpg (624x448, 21K)

why add blood elves at all?
besides it wouldn't be atleast for like 2 years before thats added

We should vote. Verified level 60 only

>Level 61 greens aren't better than most of the epics from vanilla
This shit's a common misconception. Hellfire greens were only better than MC epics (aka poverty epics). Naxx gear was better than Kara gear, and most BWL stuff would be good till 66ish. The real reason most gear would be replaced is because BC gear was so much better optimized and a fair bit had gem slots which automatically made it way better.

do you even lift you gymlet, im like the spitting image of the human male in wow.

>they're the only ones left
nah, i'm not playing. I was considered casual on my server without killed heroic lich.

sure you are.

I mean blood elves are pretty buff too now after they removed the good model from TBC.

Remove the ears and eyes and they look way more human.

The big things for me in Wrath was how older raids and dungeons were being made redundant in the same expansion and how every retard was being given catch-up gear. I quit when TOC hit on retail and recently went back to a private server to see the content I missed out on. What I found was that literally no one did older raids despite Ulduar being objectively the best raid the expansion had to offer and gear progression was fucked even worse by emblems of triumph. I remember when I did a daily heroic and I saw some mage with tier 8 shoulders, gear which I spent months raiding for, say he didn't care about DPS, he just wanted to finish the dungeon quickly.

Attached: 1532481498084.png (540x438, 289K)

did you really have to repsond to that? thanks for the you i guess

Stop with this philosophy shit, some decisions were bad for the game, a lot of people like LFR as well, Karen wants to log in with her husband & play for 1 hour & get epics, she doesn't have time to play an MMO, so guess what? fuck Karen

WoW became a cultural juggernaut when Tigole didn't give a fuck what casuals had to say, in fact he once bragged Naxx was so hard only a few could do it

TBC shouldn't happen. It's a trash expac and the beginning of the end.
You drug addicts already want something else than classic.
You are the reason of the current state of WoW.

If we're talking TBC the expansion is basically all about the BElves. BElf anything is the proper way to experience the story of TBC. Class doesn't matter. Just like Human DK is the proper way to experience the story of Wrath.

There's three reasons why blood elves make up the majority of the horde.

1. At the time of their release, they had far better models than other horde races and more "human" proportions than humans.

2. Girls naturally gravitated towards the barbie-like skinny females. Superficial as they are, it is the preferred race of month female players to this day. You'll find 9 out of 10 playing one.

3. The first paladins of the horde. Hordecucks had for years been angrily looking over the fence wanting to get in on the paladin master race game, so naturally even the ones who didn't like the blood elves visually still made one to be a paladin. Now you can also be a tauren paladin but it seems like a lot of people either don't know it, or just belong to category 1.

In any case, blood elves are the true face of the horde. No alliance went to the horde for blood elves, they already have elves and humans. Blood elves is simply what the horde players always wanted to be, and better reflects them as a faction than any of the other races.

Attached: wow erp1.jpg (471x343, 64K)

Naxx wasnt hard.. it came out as the next expansion was announced and they told us not to bother getting the naxx gear because you'll replace it.

Just nerf arcane torrent, and for real this time instead of just making it so it does exactly what everyone needed the most.

not like yours was any funnier

>better optimized

Another problem with TBC, the itemisation was dumbed down as fuck & it quickly became all about stacking a few select stats, while Vanilla WoW was more like a simplified Diablo 2

>Naxx wasnt hard
k

We're just being real. After a year or 2, anyone who is serious about the game will have the content on farm. The only thing to do after that is release new content or kill the whole thing. OSRS should be the model going forward. The timelime for how the game got fucked up in the first place is clear as day, so the same mistakes can be avoided.

you forgot:
>wow became a popular game so every 12 year old put it on his wishlist and 90% of them decided to roll a female bloodelf so they could fap while he played

Beauty is good, ugly orcs and other should have a pop of 0.

wtf dude seriously

you can't play vanilla forever, I personally want TBC made same way classic was, no heroic difficulty, no token bullshit, no dailies, no flying

It came out like 7 months before TBC & Naxx gear was good until 70, some Chinese guild did Black Temple in Tier 3

and it went even further in wotlk where higher ilvl meant direct upgrade more or less. in vanilla you actually had freedom to choose between modifiers, like some item giving 30 more attack power but having 1 less crit. it was up for the player to decide what is better instead of having some arbitrary number like ilvl decide what to equip.

ask me why i know that youre an incel

>After a year or 2
Who cares. The point is that people want classic. No one is nostalgic about those trash expac.
Just play retail if you are that much of a nerd.

I absolutely agree but we can't forget this Activision/Blizzard we are talking about. They will do whatever brings the most money while having to do the least amount of work.

yeah, I'd really prefer it if you both'd just shut the fuck up

Retail WoW is less casual friendly than Vanilla and TBC. WoW is dying because it isn't a casual friendly game anymore. Vanilla is much easier to get into because it's a relatively simple game.

Attached: 1557686711708.png (600x549, 288K)

>The timelime for how the game got fucked up in the first place is clear as day
to players sure, not to designers.

Well by AQ40 badly itemized loot was no longer a thing, and Naxx loot is notorious for how insanely optimized it is. Especially with the frequent item updates, bad loot had stopped being a thing in Classic aside from a few outliers (Vendorstrike).

t. seething goblino

Then play retail. People wanted classic. Not TBC with that disgusting pandering to the gooks.
>"ching chong i dont wanna play Horde cauz they ugly n i wanna be pretty white man ching chong"

huh

amerikuns are asleep retard

>casual friendly game anymore.

It's dying because of bad video game design. Casuals have nothing to do with it. A casual can play BFA and be perfectly fine. The game is shit so why would a casual even bother to play?

are you okay? nobody cares about classic for the sake of classic, everyone who interested wants to return to older game design, not the content, content is irrelevant

It's funny because while trying to make the game easier they've made it way harder than vanilla ever was.

In vanilla even a trash player could do well because he had the right gear but that won't happen in retail. Also:
>harder to make friends to learn content with
>if you do badly people will just kick you instead of help

7 months is not enough time for a fresh 60 guild to gear up enough people to do Naxx.
Again it wasnt hard, it was gear intensive so only min/maxing no lifers COULD do it.
Get your lil-zoom ass out of here

The end game content is the only good part of retail.
So play it and don't ask for TBC. What's next, asking for Wotlk? And then we ask for Vanilla again?

casual games dont need to be simple or easy, casuals arent retards, they might be doctors busy with work. casual audience is people who cant put a lot of time at once into a game, and retail wow lets you achive something with only a few minutes of play already. classic wow isnt casual friendly because a simply beginners dungeon can take hours to finish with new players.

>Retail WoW is less casual friendly than Vanilla and TBC

Only if you want to play the absolute top level. Anything else is so easy a toddler could do it effectively.

>leveling is a boring joke
>dungeons are boring jokes
>LFR is a boring joke
>Warfronts are a boring joke
etc.
Your average casual can raid, run dungeons, and level super easily, and get the same gear as a mythic raider thanks to lucky titanforges.

best post in thread

Do you really think a person who has never played an MMO before can get into modern WoW with all the systems and mechanics it has? Keep in mind that leveling is a mess and the game encourages you to start at 110.

literally most of the retail retards said the only reason they wanted to try classic was because they wanted to see the pre cata world. youre factually wrong my dude. they dont know about private servers.

You are obviously learner so let me catch you up.

Blizzard releasing Classic on August 27th is literally the video game equivalent of opening up pandora's box. Classic will reach higher success and bring more subscribers than Legion did. And once that happens- retail is fucking dead and Blizzard will focus on Classic revamps of their expansions. AND GOD WILLING listen to their customers and make them even better than they were when they launched.

yes

Even bad loot could be good in Classic
Like the Axe that dropped from Rag, it wasn't so great, but it gave 20 rage on kill, which made farming mobs a bit easier, less 'NOT ENOUGH RAGE"

still
why would they change it
besides if u add them then might as well add the rest of the expansion
why are u even complaining about this the game hasen't even come out yet
just because it bothers you doesn't mean they have to change it

Classic is something people can get into and actually learn while retail relies on outside info for learning and is a complete clusterfuck with all the expansion you have to go through for no reason other than level.

Slower leveling also gives them time to get used to their class and learn them even if they have way more abilities than retail, community is also better.

Attached: 1542509634517.jpg (864x677, 447K)

I think most people wouldn't because Blizzard only focuses on endgame content now.

The CUSTOMERS asked for vanilla, not your trash expacs. People want to be able to play the best version of WoW. What's the fucking point of all of this, if it's gone in 2 years?

absolutely. do you think youre some sort of super human because you can play retail

Yes user, the gear requirements were indeed harder in Classic, that's what made progression fun & the content more rewarding

You understand now

Could, not would.

yah
still most will vote for it to be how it originally was
still it wouldn't be awhile before that came up
rather they add stuff unique to classic then worrying about other expansions

how I wish this was true.

> Classic will reach higher success and bring more subscribers than Legion did.

This answers every complaint you have. If the old game retains more subscribers. Then that's what Blizzard will focus on.

That would be great if they also added features that fit the classic design like the outlaw system they were planning

What can you do in retail WoW that's fun in only a few minutes? I say Vanilla WoW is the most casual friendly because you can go at your own pace. You aren't beholden to anything and the game doesn't just focus on just endgame content.

You are delusional if you think that Blizz will abandon retail, and retcon TBC.
Blizz devs are the most arrogant people.

What would keep a casual player engaged in order for them to keep playing and justify paying for a subscription?

WoW is dying because it's not fun for casuals, only the very hardcore who push Mythic for bragging rights
Normal/Heroic progression feel like shit due to RNG, you got a new 370 weapon on Heroic, nice dude, except some guy got titanforge 380 from going AFK in LFR, lol sorry

petbattles, a quick 5 man dungeon, collect some transmog i dont know im not playing it but theres a lot of minigames and shit last time i checked with achivments and all that crap, its typical 101 casual game design so you can play half an hour and still feel you achieved something

this if they add it they aren't going to change it

It's not fun for anyone, including casuals*

The time invested makes your character more valuable. Last time I played was WoD launch and they gave out the free 90 boost. I used the boost, and never played the character once. I had zero investment in it because it was just given to me without any investment.
Same goes for gear. Gear that is earned is much sweeter than gear that is handed to you from Warfronts and emblems or whatever they do now.

>the game doesn't just focus on just endgame content.
literally all that classic does. theres nothing to do but to rid and pvp at level cap. no achievments, no pet battles, no class halls, no heart of aezerot, no pandaria farm, no nothing. nothing for causals who cant raid because no time and pvp only for half an hour a day doesnt get you anywhere either i guess. at least not in classic

>mfw they are likely scrapping the 3 planned warfronts & the revamp of Quel'Thalas with it

what a joke of an expac

Attached: nr73yy.jpg (1920x2560, 407K)

Even getting to do lfr and warfronts is a pain in the ass as a fresh casual tho, since almost no one does entry level content from previous patches, and you have to purely rely on poorly implemented catch-up mechanics to boost your ilvl to hit the requirements.
Even if the content is easy (and boring as fuck), you can barely still do it since you're going to be sitting in a dead que for 40mins since no one even bothers to do something like uldir lfr, but you need to catch up in ilvl somehow.
It's kinda ironic that all the "casual" content is boring as fuck, thus why whould anyone bother to que for it since the rewards are barely worth your time.

see
achievments and title/mount/transmog collecting is literally all what casuals do that justifies their sub for them

Bobby Kotick will go after the money.

You can't blame them for scrapping Warfronts. It's probably the worst content they've ever developed.

>no one could possibly actually fucking want ogres of all things

Why the hell not?

pet battles and transmogs would be cool
some kinda murloc raising thing could be cool and have rewards from it that could be used as transmogs or whatever
and maybe have like murloc races or something
like the chao ones from sonic adventure or like riding races

No you don't understand, the gear requirements made it IMPOSSIBLE for everyone except for autistic people.
The average lifespan of a guild would go something like this
>game is very boring but social
>only people with friend groups would play
>one group of friends would get bored and leave at the aq 40 progress
>that's 5+ people GONE that you have to re-gear
>5 more people would whine and cause drama about it
>if the guild didnt disband your main-tank and highest dps would get sniped by another roster
again only 0.1% of the playerbase cleared it not because it was HARD and REWARDING but because it was IMPOSSIBLE.
This time because there's no time constraint anyone who wants to can clear it, especially with server transfers directly from boot.

Silvermoon warfront was going to come with bringing Quel'Thalas into the world & not instanced, as well a revamp for the zone, since it's fucking 15 years old

I think they will shit out 1 rushed raid in 8.3 & call it a day, Blizzard has a big problem with giving up on expacs when they don't launch so well

>add broken ones and ogres instead of elves and eredar
>finish the outlaw system that turned you hostile to everyone if you got too many dishonorable kills
>delete flying
This is how they fix TBC

Attached: 1545715980215.jpg (1631x1089, 433K)

outlaw system would be so fucking cool, if it meant you can attack your own faction's players I can see it drawing a decent population and the neutral cities would be a complete warzone

It would force those people to hang out in neutral cities and form their own asshole communities too, would be super fun.