This guy are sick

this guy are sick

Attached: this guy are sick.jpg (635x448, 37K)

>inb4 aerisfags come in here

I hope they keep this line in the remake but I know they wont

I just started New threat mod. How do I check what characters innate abilities are again?

ok fuck this

Attached: this guy are sick.jpg (635x448, 70K)

Yeah fuck people for being attached to the name of a character as it existed in their copy of the game.

>the non-canon incorrect version

>This guy are thick

>Going through the effort of changing her name to something incorrect

>incorrect
What the fuck are you talking about it sounds way closer to how “エアリス” sounds

Big fan of Sefirosu myself.

This but unironically
Fuck nostalgiafags

EARISU?

Uniroically “sephiroth” and “Aerith” sound similar to their Japanese counterparts but just with the “ou” sound dropped at the end. Japanese is a tonal language and so the romaji spelling of “sefirosu” and “earisu” doesn’t include the tonal “tsu” that is included so you most likely aren’t saying it properly. To be honest with you I don’t know a way in which I can spell it with English characters that would accurately represent the way the names sound. The “tsu” sound is very light yet apparent in both names, like I said the English alphabet fucks up the tonal parts of the language pretty hard as English languages aren’t tonal like Japanese, chinese, korean, or arabic

See Don’t talk about languages you don’t even understand

Square can write whatever they want as canon I dont give a fuck. Name her the prince symbol for all I care.

My copy said Aeris. I like the way it sounds better. It's more nostalgic to me. Who gives a fuck what's canon? Teee-dus is also canon in ff10 even if tide-us is the recieved pronunciation most every person I know remembers.

Why did they flip "Ea" to "Ae"

The Aeristhocrats!

No one cares weeb faggot, it's Aerith

Attached: lods of emone.jpg (500x500, 25K)

It's Earith

I know, I’ve been arguing that it’s aerith, my whole point was that “Aerith” sounds closer to the Japanese name and is therefore more correct, you dingus

Anyone?

how will they handle this casual filter that stumped me for years until i figured out what to do no bly pls

Attached: buy-batteries-from-the-junk-collector-in.jpg (1600x558, 88K)

Fight me

Attached: Aerosmith.jpg (1280x971, 181K)

>playing on a crt
based as fuck

theres a documentary folder in the zipped mod folder, it tells you most things you need to know.

Weeb faggots call her Aerith, retard. Aeris is her name in the English version.

Not anymore

One of the most kino moments of FF7, prove me wrong

I prefer Aeris and wish they never changed it but just give up already. She's officially been Aerith in English since KH1 in 2002.

yeah about that, how to make aeris real and kiss her?

Attached: cute.png (1516x812, 1.45M)

Attached: 1543030152302.png (293x297, 142K)

Who the fuck says Tide-us? His name has always been Teeedus and only people who can't read say it the wrong way.

how can Tifa even compete
big tits can't beat this gorgeous face

Kingdom Hearts is for autistic furries

It's Aerith, Dunning Krueger case. Get over it.

Can people rename her in the original game? Genuine question, never played FFVII

Wow, was Steven Tyler in this game?

No one's that perfect in real life
Certainly no one kind-hearted, selling flowers in a radioactive slum city.

You can rename everybody in the original. It was a staple of Final Fantasy until X introduced voice acting and you could only rename Tidus.

You can rename every playable character up until FFX. You can't change shit like the villain's name of course

The only reason I asked is because you could just rename her in the remake, but it will have voice acted cutscenes.

>Star Wars change bad
>Fall Fancy change good

Attached: aeris smug.jpg (467x700, 69K)

What did you name the rest of the party?

Attached: 20 yottaseconds laughing.jpg (618x911, 73K)

Seamus, I wonder whats of this guy

>cloud introduces himself and gets his name
>the rest of avalanche are about to name themselves but cloud tells them to fuck off and there's no option to name them

The chad SOLDIER vs the virgin AVALANCHE

There is not enough yuri fanfiction of FFVII

FFXIV addiction, and "I hit 30 and all I have is this stinking Youtube channel": syndrome.

I miss him.

The shitty quality makes this even better

changing aeris to aerith is probably the most retarded "proud ignorance" weebs ever accomplished. lmao

tocqueville knew: democracy will destroy the west.

wasnt he dying or something?

no he got a throat infection but got over it when he re-surfaced

he's just over doing the youtube thing

i dont remember this, was a part of the story or something optional?

You can only rename Squall and Rinoa in ff8

True but you can rename all your GFs and they're the real heroes

>tfw no GF

Attached: 1361881010721.jpg (1280x960, 617K)

Climbing up the Sector 7 wreckage to Shinra HQ

It's been a while. I remember Vincent was Vinegar though.

Attached: Barrel.jpg (1280x971, 197K)