Remember the good times bros? Remember how hype the trailer was?

Remember the good times bros? Remember how hype the trailer was?
C-couuuuuntry rooooads...

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kjyeCdd-dl8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no one was help for this, bethesdrone

Wut

What good times and what hype? Go fuck yourself mindless drone sage

This game literally always looked like shit. Even Fallout 4 looked like complete shit and somehow people still find a way to be disappointed

Attached: 1353931350994.jpg (331x407, 32K)

Thanks for reminding me i hate bethesda and ES6 will be complete shit

I only remember the crushing disappointment of the E3 reveal. I wasn't expecting much after FO4 but it was funny to watch Yea Forums lose their shit at the guy who leaked the rumor about it being a RUST clone actually telling the truth.

The game was short and it had no endgame other than grind like some shitty mmo. I basically beat it within a week and was left with barely anything to do.

Also them making vaults into raids was the dumbest shit ever. Not even worth coming back for.

>hype
>for Fallout 76
>after Fallout 4

>hype
The hype was dead the moment it was discovered there would be no human npc's and the game was just radiant quests

The game was always shit Todd

You paid full price for this?

How do you feel?

Attached: 1557976032707.png (312x484, 255K)

dumb phoneposter

Attached: 1557955201240.png (400x380, 174K)

is it me or does it feel like every single AAA game coming out is pretending to be some big MMO like WoW in its prime with all the dedication and time commitment and none of the effort it takes to make something like that?

I'm sorry Todd, but all your modern games are shit.

The only good thing yo come out of this game was that people we're reminded that Country Roads is very comfy song that makes you feel warm and fuzzy inside.

Lol.. I remember. I was hyped thinking it was a new regular game and was doubting the leaks saying it was multilayer. What a let down

>Fallout 76
>Battlefield V
>Anthem
>Dead or Alive 6
>Mortal Kombat 11

Attached: 1553531153795.jpg (445x436, 35K)

please go back to redd*t and fucking stay there
almost everyone here knew this steaming pile of shit looked like hot garbage right from the beginning
off yourself

>hype
>videogames
Yeah, I remember when I was a child like you. Good times, but all things must come to an end. One day, you too will grown up.

I'm sorry for the band that did nu country roads. They'll forever be associated with this dogshit game.

MK11 was good tho except for the horseshit lootboxes and yes I said lootboxes because that's what they are they are fucking lootboxes I dont give a FUCK was ed boon says those are fucking lootboxes

Shut the fuck up you virgins go buy Fallout 4 76 and Skyrim SE right now or I’m going to come to your house tonight

Attached: 07A5ADEA-C0B2-4F96-9E76-D4E230F1BB4A.jpg (500x500, 149K)

Oh yeah, I remember going to work and hearing for half a year how awesome F76 was about to be
>well, it's BETHESDA, dude
>why are you saying that it's going to be shit? you are going to buy it anyway
Retards were counting DAYS til the beta.
It was really a sight to see when they've started losing their hope about the game, still is fun to remind them how much of a fuckheads they are.
>I still can't believe that BETHESDA fucked up like that, who could've known?
Can't wait for E3, fingers crossed for Bioware to release DA 4 this year so I can see this pottery again.

Attached: 1544327204070.jpg (646x584, 160K)

Given away for free by the end of its release month, bitch boy

Attached: 1534383233209.jpg (1024x768, 94K)

/f/ here, we feel.

Attached: KUSAN.jpg (861x644, 85K)

>seeing that 98% of the game was reused assets
>STILL having faith
LOL

You better buy my game frog or else you are not going to feel so good.

Attached: 30DA57D0-FA73-4E3E-9E85-718E316C7139.jpg (1000x934, 235K)

based

Got it for free with a $4.99 peripheral purchase, bitch

Attached: 1535108219044.png (888x894, 520K)

>hyped for anything fallout related after the trash dumb that was 4.

Attached: giphy.gif (400x206, 1.76M)

S-sorry Todd, i'll be sure to buy Fallout NV again.

>Multiplayer game
>By Bethesda who can't even make a single player game without an assload of bugs that the community has to fix with unofficial patches
The game had massive red flags from day 1

>Bethesda
>Fallout
>MULTIPLAYER Fallout
>Hype
You are a silly billy

No lol

best yet
>then dont allow mods and unofficial patches
the HUBRIS of these fucks

Watch this if you want a run down of all the bs going down with this shitfest of a game youtube.com/watch?v=kjyeCdd-dl8

it made for some good material

Attached: fallout76.png (1867x455, 85K)

Remember how hyped all you faggots got when Todd walked out on stage in his cool leather jacket and lied to your face?

I'd like to believe you learned your lesson, but you'll probably fall for the same shit all over again.

Attached: toddhoward.jpg (1460x821, 92K)

I want him to whisper sweet lies to my ears.

It also gave us severals hour of premium cringe content, perhaps the most uncomfortable video game stream you could ever watch.

Attached: fallout-76-ninja-rick-morty-stream-fail.jpg.optimal.jpg (1080x600, 126K)

WE'RE GONNA NEED 16 TIMES THE DETAIL!!!

All I got out of Fallout 76 was the Country Roads cover and I'm 100% satisfied.
It's your fault for buying Todd's shitty games.

>Being hyped up for FO76 after FO4, Skyrim and FO3

ftfy

>plebs
>phoneposter
Don't bitch about plebs if you're gonna use shitty game of memes reactions, fucking normie.

>E-Celebs, Rappers, and Rick and Morty
Zoomers eat this shit up though

forgot about this. yikes, guess it was repressed.

Whenever I see a Todd circle-jerk thread I just imagine that it's filled with losers who were raised by single moms that never had a positive male role model in their lives.

The dude is nothing but a greasy snake oil salesmen.

>gay of thronez

>Logic and Ninja unironically arguing with the Rick and Morty voice overs

It's amazing how one game could bring grown men to such boredom and agony.

Attached: 1530548041333.webm (1280x720, 2.25M)