This man slaps your GFs ass and tells you "ROCK AND STONE, BROTHER"

This man slaps your GFs ass and tells you "ROCK AND STONE, BROTHER"
How do you respond?

Attached: download.png (666x760, 659K)

Other urls found in this thread:

c-7npsfqifvt25x24hbnfqfejbx2edvstfdeox2edpn.g00.gamepedia.com/g00/3_c-7effqspdlhbmbdujd.hbnfqfejb.dpn_/c-7NPSFQIFVT25x24iuuqtx3ax2fx2fhbnfqfejb.dvstfdeo.dpnx2feffqspdlhbmbdujd_hbnfqfejb_fox2fgx2fg1x2fJogfdufeNvmfQvmtbujohB_2.nq4x3fwfstjpox3d79c327e612648g236786b3e39e4f66d5_$/$/$/$/$?i10c.ua=1&i10c.dv=15
youtube.com/watch?v=XOFrxQlYlek
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

TO THE BONE
O

T
H
E

B
O
N
E

BY THE BEARD!

FOR KARL

What happened to Karl? Why don't they talk about it?

I tell him to WOTCH ET and call him a leaf lover

Karl, get the barrels.

Attached: drg.webm (1920x1080, 1.57M)

Can you play this solo? How is the playerbase? How many people are playing? How kick happy are they? How lenient to fuck ups is the game/community? Are all classes viable?

FRANZ AND BLOODY SIGMAR

>MFW unlocking larger carving satchel charges
>MFW can carry 4 at a time
>MFW can place multiple down at time and detonate them all
Despite adding an extra half hour to my operation, the effect of blowing 50 satchels at once was absolutely fantastic.

Attached: 1558063923026.jpg (480x499, 21K)

post your dorfs

You can play solo, they give you a flying robot buddy
several dozen people playing at any given time, maybe not on the map that you want but I've never finished a mission alone after hosting one
I've been teamkilled once and kicked once in 60+ hours
It's kind of hard to fuck up in this game, revives cost you nothing
All classes are viable but engineer is a little hard solo

Attached: drg.png (709x466, 331K)

>Can you play this solo?
Yes
>How is the playerbase?
Pretty good, for the most part
>How many people are playing?
According to steamcharts there are 1132 players now, with 24h peak of 1627. Way more than enough people to find a server to join at any time.
>How kick happy are they?
Only ever been kicked like three times because they meant to set it to private or at least that is what the reason was given when I was kicked.
>How lenient to fuck ups is the game/community?
From what I've seen, very lenient. Just be willing to read/listen to what others are saying or trying to point out. Don't be afraid to ask, most people I've seen are willing to explain things. Don't jump into Hazard 4 when you start though or people might get upset with you.
>Are all classes viable?
Yes, in fact many servers will enforce one class per team rule where a full squad will have one of each class. Each one brings something to the table in terms of mobility or support that tremendously in cave navigation.

>Can you play this solo?
Aye, you can. You'll get a little flying robo buddy who can help fight/mine/light up areas for you. Put some upgrades in him and he'll do a lot of heavy lifting for you.
>How is the playerbase? How kick happy are they? How lenient to fuck ups is the game/community?
Everybody I've played with has been super chill. Even when missions go south and we all get murdered, everybody just laughs it off. So long as you don't run off on your own and help out your buddies, you're golden.
>Are all classes viable
For sure. They all bring something really handy to the mission. Some classes excel more on certain missions (Set up ziplines leading to and from the Minehead as a Gunner on Extraction missions and you'll be loved)

>Can you play this solo
Yes, and you even get a little drone that can be upgraded when you do so. But you miss out on synergies.
>How's the playerbase
Look at the thread man, people are already ROCK AND STONE-ing. Haven't seen a community this positive since early Starbound.
>How many people are playing?
Ranges between 2k I think. Weekdays are kinda dead though.
>How kick happy?
Never been kicked mid-mission. However post mission the host tends to disband in my experience.
>How lenient to fuck ups are they?
Dunno about Haz5, but unless you are deliberately being a dick, they tend to be pretty lenient. Just make sure to not sustain friendly fire.
>Are all classes viable?
Gunner is a must have, Scout is always appreciated, Engineer I'd incredibly useful especially when paired with a scout, and Driller is good at making life easy and for solo play. Driller is the only one lagging behind, but he is nowhere near useless, just a luxury.

Attached: 1557182431798.jpg (701x633, 37K)

>Deep Rock and Vermintide are my chill co-op games of choice
Good taste, user

Attached: 1545219917856.png (317x476, 107K)

DEEP ROCK GALACTIC SERIOUSLY NEED TO INVEST IN SOME BEDDAH EQUIPMENT!!!

I wonder what slop they're serving in the canteen tonight

AHHH Halp

This game is boomer trash with zero content. Prove me wrong.

Am I dwarf enough?

Attached: dorfs.jpg (1884x680, 460K)

THIS IS A FRIGGIN' HELL HOLE.

>about time, fat boy

Attached: 1557354176976.jpg (539x433, 222K)

>dont leave behind you bastards

>customized to minimize beard clipping on Driller/Gunner
I see you feel the pain too

>silverfox mighty walrus
impeccable taste

I CAN'T FEEL MY BEARD

>grenade update
>driller gets fucking throwing axes that ignore armour and deal fat burst damage at range
>he gets 8 of these compared to the usual 4 grenades
>can pick up any missed axes
Fucking hell, I never knew I needed these in my life until now

Attached: 1501952689782.gif (540x289, 1.67M)

Leaf lovers can't finish this sentence:
>Rock and ____

>2019
>not rocking a beret
it's like you don't want to remove xeno

Attached: rIhMM90[1].png (573x712, 618K)

I don't revive him when he passes out on the ship.

Hmmmm nah it's not.

they also count as melee for the vampire perk, not sure about the increased damage at low health one, I'll need to test it out

>Driller also gets brap grenades
>Toss one and let the bugs choke
>Light it on fire a moment later to kill them all
Driller clearly got the best grenades. Honorable mention to the cluster grenade, that thing is cool too.

Glad they added back the ability to detonate Praetorian brap clouds with your flamethrower. I assume Gunner's incendiary grenades can set them off too

what game is this and what is it about
I'm guessing space dorfs of which I highly approve

Thank you for complimenting the firmness of my girlfriends ass, kind dwarf fellow.

it's cave explorer, but you're a wageslave making money for your boss

Deep Rock Galactic. Mine minerals, curse out alien scum/elves, drink enough booze to pass out, shoot the shit out of aliens. Mixes minecraft's spelunking with L4D's wave shooting. Good game.

Left 4 Dead with randomly generated caves as levels

I wish there was a password system so we could set up Yea Forums rooms

I'm so glad this game and Ghost Ship is doing very well. Hopefully there will be a point where they add in some nasty pirate greenskins that use gunz and choppas. Killing dumb bugs gets a little boring eventually.

Attached: 1549772283764.jpg (700x700, 227K)

There is a password system.

>password
user...

Attached: password.png (381x319, 58K)

Is this game worth if if your friends don't want to play it?

Attached: 1529132752358.jpg (640x786, 96K)

Yes, Randoms in this gane surprisingly aren't retarded. But make sure to stay together and don't rush into a cave otherwise a ceiling dick will grab and kill you.

Nice. I haven't looked into it much for a few months, what's in the game now? Customisation stuff? New maps?

holy fcuk im blind
join my game, Elves not welcome
pw: rage

New weapons you have to unlock. New glacier zone where you have to manage temperature by gysers. New environment hazards like the sand corridors having sandstorms and sand gysers, and the magma zone with exploding floors.

What's the most annoying bug to deal with and why is it this bastard?

Attached: Glyphid_Warden.png (1851x1982, 1.22M)

tHIS GAME ISN'T GOOD. ITS GTERsh fuck the devsa

When did Glyphids start typing on keyboards?

>"i have no friends"
ill play with you user its ok

>spawns 5 legions of jellyfish from some dark corner of a large room
>takes you 5 minutes to find it, by which time it has created 15 additional legions

Attached: eynastwlrcx21.png (1920x1080, 2.76M)

Attached: 1547779242686.jpg (1353x542, 252K)

based strokeposter

fucking Q'ronar shellbug knockback gives me butt cancer

i know he is weak to explosions but using like 3 grenade launcher on him is bullshit

that would definitely be it, i have no fucking idea why it shakes so damn much, that weakspot is borderline impossible to hit at times.

Attached: 20190520224110_1.jpg (1920x1080, 242K)

bulk detonator

Aren't they shatter-vulnerable?

Attached: THE BOYS.jpg (2780x570, 446K)

>your gunner has minigun
>your driller has freezing gun and nerf pistol
>your scout is too shit to use M1 rifle

c-7npsfqifvt25x24hbnfqfejbx2edvstfdeox2edpn.g00.gamepedia.com/g00/3_c-7effqspdlhbmbdujd.hbnfqfejb.dpn_/c-7NPSFQIFVT25x24iuuqtx3ax2fx2fhbnfqfejb.dvstfdeo.dpnx2feffqspdlhbmbdujd_hbnfqfejb_fox2fgx2fg1x2fJogfdufeNvmfQvmtbujohB_2.nq4x3fwfstjpox3d79c327e612648g236786b3e39e4f66d5_$/$/$/$/$?i10c.ua=1&i10c.dv=15

Attached: *Screeching*.png (1900x1913, 2.84M)

Beat me to it

Is that a vehicle? Huge madmen uf they make a new mission with drivable spider tank.

>mule repair mission in haz 4
>kill 1 bull detonar in the drop pod while seaching for mules
>kill another defending the GPS
>the drop pot is fuking unwalkable
>game decide a 3° bulk detonator will be hilarius
>everyone dies
jesus i was so mad that day

That's BET-C, a rare boss battle that if you win, gives you a follower turret companion much like Molly.

Needs more enemies and weapons. Also needs to come out of ducking early access.

What difference does leaving Early Access make? By it still being in Early Access, they're admitting they aren't done with it, which seems to also be what you want.

For real, Dwarf mechs would be fucking rad.
Not sure how it would be implemented/balanced around normal missions though.

Attached: deep-rock-galactic-1002194-e1012.jpg (640x360, 68K)

Bulk detonators should not spawn with waves on point defense. It's bullshit.

When was the last time you played the game dude?
youtube.com/watch?v=XOFrxQlYlek

Attached: *Angry stomping*.png (1638x1854, 1.96M)

To be fair, I've only seen BET-C once or twice since its introduction.

>mission in Sandblasted Corridors
>in a side tunnel leading to the upper level of an open area
>minding my own damn business while mining nitra
>BOOM
>what the fuck?
>BOOM
>BOOM
>okay, this is getting concerning
>BOOM
>check the terrain scanner
>there's a big fucking hole between me and the open area that I'm fairly certain wasn't there before
>BOOM
>hole gets closer
>OH JESUS GOD FUCKING DAMN THAT'S A FUCKING BULK DETONATOR

ROCK AND STONE

Is that Yukon Cornelius?

The few times you run into it should be suffering enough to burn it into memory. The pain of turning a blind corner to run headfirst into screaming.

Add undwrwater caverns that require big mech suits with equally big and disgusting tentacle monsters swimming around.

there is already a group that is up that was not full, not sure if its still going because i left at the end

get in here niggers

Attached: 1354048147.anarchyunderapeacoat_23sis2e.gif (423x314, 1.63M)

Engineer could call one down at the cost of replacing the use of his sentries, Self destructs when heavily damaged, Requires nitra for repair and replacement.