Grubble Versus

Who are you going to main?
Who do you hope for?

Attached: kat_combo.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

Other urls found in this thread:

gbf.wiki/Alanaan
gbf.wiki/Charioce_XVII
gbf.wiki/Rackam
gbf.wiki/Shiva
gbf.wiki/Tsubasa
gbf.wiki/Blazing_Teacher_Elmott
gbf.wiki/Ippatsu_(SR)
gbf.wiki/Naoise_(Event)
gbf.wiki/Reinhardtzar
gbf.wiki/Ryan_(SR)
gbf.wiki/Drang
gbf.wiki/Romeo
gbf.wiki/Yngwie
gbf.wiki/Vane_(SSR)
gbf.wiki/Yodarha_(SSR)
gbf.wiki/Owen
gbf.wiki/Aletheia
gbf.wiki/Cain
gbf.wiki/Eustace
gbf.wiki/Lobelia
gbf.wiki/Siegfried
gbf.wiki/Soriz_(SSR)
gbf.wiki/Vaseraga_(Earth)
gbf.wiki/Jin_(Ronin)
gbf.wiki/Nezahualpilli_(SR)
gbf.wiki/Walder_(Event)
gbf.wiki/Gawain
gbf.wiki/Katzelia
gbf.wiki/Seofon
gbf.wiki/Juri
gbf.wiki/Keehar
gbf.wiki/Sevastien
gbf.wiki/Sevilbarra
gbf.wiki/Tyre
gbf.wiki/Albert
gbf.wiki/Baotorda_(SSR)
gbf.wiki/Seruel
gbf.wiki/Nicholas_(Event)
gbf.wiki/Azazel
gbf.wiki/Lucius
gbf.wiki/Stan_(Event)
youtube.com/watch?v=40AOPgeqKhQ
youtube.com/watch?v=-vxibmpQQUk
youtube.com/watch?v=Bxe-OSJ7ZU8
youtube.com/watch?v=VQNKKGBARto
youtube.com/watch?v=rH1AB_xkSxA
youtube.com/watch?v=TpVxreT7NPU
youtube.com/watch?v=fH04DnA_RWk&pbjreload=10
youtu.be/AvM302xCg68
youtube.com/watch?v=VuWYy0QFpdQ
youtu.be/I9xqDDcMb8M?t=17
youtube.com/watch?v=brBbg3KAzsA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Main Lowain
Want Sturm

if it doesn't have a woman with huge tits I'm not getting it

Damn this is some good cel shading

For now, Ferry.
I hope for Shiro or BK.

Attached: 1531058858995.png (1920x1600, 3.08M)

Gran, maybe Vas if he's in. Honestly hate the roster so far.

Gonna main Box
Hoping for any of these.

Attached: GBF Versus.jpg (1673x1702, 2.19M)

Gimme Arthur and Mordred.

Attached: Arthur and Mordred.png (960x800, 185K)

On a scale of DBFZ to GGXrd how casual is this game?

Gonna play the box. She has the coolest animations. Ferry looks cool too. Game needs cooler guys though.

It looks way more grounded than your average arc game. Variety seems better than dbz though.

WHERE THE FUCK IS CAGLIOSTRO

>Who do you hope for?

Attached: 1556565732585.png (1920x1600, 3.39M)

I want Romeo and Juliet in just so I can make them beat each other, for the giggles of it.

Metera is the sexiest revealed so far but I would waifufag for Zooey much harder. Potato looks like the most fun to play so far though.

Male: Walder
Female: Magisa

Nobody from the current picks I would consider a main. Shit's underwhelming.

Never ever though.

Attached: 600[1].png (600x500, 231K)

where the FUCK ARE THE DRAPHS AND THE COW TITTIES?! WTF IS THIS ROSTER

Attached: 1553198035914.jpg (564x1002, 92K)

>Magisa
>Ps4 exclusive game
Ahahahahahaha

Air dashers are usually more casual which this is not, so maybe it's between GGXRD and SFV

Ladiva for now.
Vas, Sturm, and Sarasa are who I'm really hoping for though.

The real question is if we're going to have an announcer character. My money's on Yaia or the duelist chick.

Fuck Guild Wars, the only time I'm available for it is after work and I don't want to do that shit before bed.

Main Ferry
Want Dante, preferably with Freiheit

Attached: 0fc49ad05282a4793511d681da5be28d.png (960x800, 156K)

I want to sleep on board the Gran Cypher with a cute crew member girl while I kiss her neck softly from behind when I spoon her and people on board make hushed whispers about how they think we're in a relationship but not telling anyone yet
And I want to sneak off with her when we all go to the beach together and do naughty things together in a secluded area

Attached: 1544974560882.png (640x688, 647K)

>Air dashers are usually more casual
??????????????

yeah this timeline is mad gay, but I want to be a bit hopeful.

You're not seriously implying SFV is LESS casual than GGXRD are you?

1 button specials and a block button
think dbfz but even easier

Release it to the world.

Attached: 1534008138107.jpg (582x800, 67K)

she has a decent chance right

Attached: Npc_zoom_3040082000_02.png (960x800, 215K)

Yes

and this is why discussing fighting games on Yea Forums is pointless

With a helmet on, probably. Still a walking spoiler they likely don't want outed considering Relink.

Depends on how much of the main story they wanna adapt/cover, but if that's the case then yeah she has an alright chance. If anything she'd be a "boss" character that you'd unlock after clearing her fight.

No. She didn't come out until 2016 and the roster is all 2014-2015. If you don't think the dates matter, then story wise she's way behind Rackam, Eugen, Io, and Rosetta.

Considering how Relink is being developed I don't think they'd give a fuck concerning spoilers of the past three arcs.

She was there from the start in the story mode.

Attached: 1528681495583.jpg (3746x3273, 1.97M)

thanks to obsessed retards like you

why are they fighting on bionis's leg?

Attached: Bionis_Leg.png (640x360, 455K)

Attached: D55QagZW0AAwhOB.jpg (933x743, 73K)

I want another Harvin

Attached: Crown.png (594x5000, 221K)

>main
So far, Lancelot

>want
Lamretta
Ilya
Anthuria
One fucking Eternal
One fucking Primal

Main: Danua
Secondary: Forte
Tertiary: Naru

Super, when did she join the party? Way later. The four mentioned would have way higher priority than BK. I'd say even Strum, Drang, and Orchid would come before her due to their relevance. It's been a while since I've done the main story but does she even have a speaking role throughout Nalhegrande?

The waifus are rather boring for being a gacha.

So far Kat has me interested with her normals, hoping we get Cagliostro.

Attached: COG.jpg (666x1000, 582K)

this cutie
any other puppeteer will do, but it'd be way better if the puppeteer is a cute girl

Attached: orchid-1.jpg (474x720, 65K)

>Sturm/Drang combo character
Please

>no female Draph

Attached: 2a6.png (1185x1029, 758K)

>Game needs cooler guys though.
Percival and Vaseraga should be shown eventually. Chad Firecock and Angry Bull Man are pretty cool.

I want my hottest dragon.

Attached: screencapture-game-granbluefantasy-jp-2019-05-20-21_30_59.png (723x1020, 831K)

good post, anne

the art is good but it doesn't do anything to my dick

Yet you're here lol

Attached: screencapture-game-granbluefantasy-jp-2019-05-20-21_32_05.png (723x1020, 903K)

>delusional capcomfag ACTUALLY BELIEVES SFV has a higher skill ceiling than Xrd

Attached: 1532391715682.jpg (2544x4000, 906K)

>frogger cant read

>Main of the known cast
Ferry
>Want
Barawa
Mirin
Soriz
Mary
Lady Grey
Rosetta

She's in Eugen's bonding session with Leviathan and made it a point for his character to try to reconcile with his daughter for being a shitty dad. She also appeared back into the story mode now with a new outfit and depending on how things go she might even become a story sr.

Also your point of when she was added as an actual playable character is completely retarded and moot and shouldn't have any relevance with her being the first primary antagonist. That's on the same scale of saying "Characters originally from RoB won't be in Versus cause they're from RoB originally HUR DUR". She's an ideal fit for some sort of antagonist fight since they said they're handing parts of the first main story with Versus story as well. I do not see the henchmen getting in the base roster without Black Knight, nor do I see Orchid being in the base roster at all, but certainly as DLC. On top of that, you wouldn't have Orchid without Apollo and not have pre fight and after fight banter between the two like in the actual browser game on top of it. They'd add Black Knight just for that.

She's completely absent from Nalhegrande. although she does show up again in the new arc.
Still, she's a very prominent antagonist early on and she holds more presence and relevance than the Team Rocket duo she commands due to her personality and her objective. Depending on how much of the main story they wanna adapt I can see her being a boss characters that you can unlock.

fuck

Attached: fug.gif (255x183, 701K)

Sen!

Attached: 720px-Npc_zoom_3040204000_01.png (720x600, 329K)

Which granblue girl or guy would you lads do this with?

>no crossup protection
Thank GOD. DBFZ and it's auto-combos have been terrible, and is a prime example of casualization actually undermining fundamentals.

Attached: D35lrjPU4AAV6F-.jpg orig.jpg (640x948, 111K)

Convince me not to roll immediately and to save up for sparking.

>main
katalina
lancelot

>want
almeida

why did they turn cecil into a catboy?

Attached: 1546292131831.png (800x988, 509K)

I sparked S.Zoey yesterday.
Got Grimmir, Europa, Dirt Cag, Tsubasa, Sen, Black Knight, Lady Grey, Narumaya onee-san and D.Jannu.
Basically I went from having no dark characters to having a functional team, plus all the SRs and R characters to feed me more crystals for my next spark.

So yeah, the wait is definitely worth it.

Vaseraga is the only choice.

O yeah, I also got a seccond Anat for love and war, Apollo and fucking Kaguya.
Overall pretty satisfied with my first spark ever.

Casual EX, we've known this before the first trailer landed. Its a fanservice game for the mobage players who are not familiar with fighting games at all

Are there any actual handsome men? No twink or bara shit. Just an actual man that is objectively handsome and doesn't pander to fujos or faggots.

Main Gran
Give Strum

Depends what you mean by pander to fujos

Attached: Npc_zoom_3040128000_02.png (960x800, 219K)

theres no way to tell until the final game comes out. your use of the term casual is stupid though, it could be very deep and hard to master but also easy to begin with.
you literally have no idea what youre talking about

What does that even mean, user.

I'll let you know in 10 ish days when we get to play with real people

Rackam!

what you on about nigga

Attached: 1557718328973.jpg (750x723, 39K)

It's definitely not as DBFZ levels on what we've seen alone, but it certainly not going to be at GG level how close and far Versus will be in between the two we'll have to see.

Maining best girl obviously.

Attached: ac7a385a6c30f41b43159e60a279316a1557560965_full.jpg (640x640, 124K)

Attached: GBFVersus roster.jpg (2912x4008, 2.16M)

I really do like that guilty gear effect they put on all the attack animations. Some people think it makes the game look choppy but when playing, it helps visually contextualize weight and damage to attacks.

So has Granblue ever had a real english translation? Is this a quirk of the japanese language, or is this someone who feels like a woman in a mans body?

will the fgc really respect her pronouns?

I think Eustace is your kind of guy. Cool mf'er who loves dogs and can wield a gun like a madman.

Attached: DlDYt7RU0AIoKoQ.jpg orig.jpg (700x806, 79K)

Can I get a rundown on Lancelot? I don't know anything about GBF but the game looks cool and I plan on maining him.

Granblue has an official translation.
Everyone respec Ladiva, because Ladiva is based.

Attached: girltalk.jpg (608x852, 195K)

He's a very flamboyant character. You know, the typical Bara character who acts very feminine? That type.

Gay knight that spends most of his time getting tortured, appears to be a mix of leo and slayer in Versus.

Attached: Ungalot.webm (568x316, 531K)

>So has Granblue ever had a real english translation?
It has one.
>Is this a quirk of the japanese language, or is this someone who feels like a woman in a mans body?
Moreso the latter. Was actually given the option to get a new, female body courtesy of the local deviant alchemist loli (male), but declined on the grounds that the body he has is the one his parents gave him and he's fine with it.

Hes a cool guy.

Attached: Lancelot and Vane.png (960x800, 193K)

Main Lancelot or Ferry until I see more gameplay of Lowain/Ladiva
Want any of these but specifically Sandalphon or Grea over all of them

Attached: wl.jpg (1673x1702, 2.23M)

If this is simple enough for me I might buy it on release, probably will main a girl with big tiddies

user, you have such a refined taste.
I like it.

Hitstop should be banned from videogames

Main Browain and Fastiva
dab on lancecucks all day err day
Pray for Belial and Dj

Chainedalot not staying in his cell is such a betrayal.

i like this dude but his VA is dead so RIP

Attached: aletheia.png (960x800, 163K)

Attached: they_know.jpg (621x277, 64K)

>Rolling for Zui in the year of our lord 2019

Tep Kok m8

THE FREEZE RERUN FUCKING WHEN

>Who are you going to main?
No one from the announced roster. Vaseraga if the logo theory holds up.
>Who do you hope for?
Magisa.

Attached: 54513448.png (640x880, 622K)

She cute nig. She cute.
My next spark will be Gun Zoey.
Gotta catch em all.

Attached: zoi.png (960x800, 115K)

Good taste. Magisa is severely underappreciated in GBF since it full on caters to fujos, homos and pedos.

I just got her and Baal from the maintenance crystals.

Ladiva has the soul of a girl, but was born with a man's body - instead of wanting to magically change her body when offered the chance (by Cagliostro, an alchemist who transformed himself into a girl), Ladiva declines, stating she is grateful for the manly body her parents have given her. Ladiva doesn't press the issue on pronouns or anything like that, but speaks very femininely so most refer to Ladiva as a girl almost immediately after meeting.

The game mechanics do not designate Ladiva as either Male or Female.

>Generic anime nigress with white hair
>cute

Sometimes I don't understand other people's definition of cute. You do you I guess, she's just a terrible unit to waste a spark on in this day and age when Dark is no longer tied to enmity memes.

I probably would spark Rat next year if I was going to spark any dark character anytime soon.

way more casual than dbfz

So, is Granblue any good Yea Forums? I just started right now. I really love the art style, it's very refreshing.

Trihard peasant butthurt because nobles have it better. Out spite he climbs the ranks and becomes THE elite captain of his country. He mellowed out and his focus is on the next generation.
Madman also made his dog the vice captain

These guys look cool.

I mean actual men that a woman could like heterosexually. Not someone made for buttfucking (Sandalphon) or any of the huge bara guys.

Granblue has had a few canon trans characters besides Ladiva. There's Balurga who is a transgender male harvin, and the twins from Robomi Generations, Fili and Digi.

Also there's Cog, but explaining Cog is complicated. I'm not fully convinced she counts as a trans character.

>Baal cutscene and fate dialogues have him playing some edgelord, 3deep5u guy
>All his battle quotes are some fabulous exciteable JRPG last boss-style

Awkward.

The thing about this is that, doesn't everyone have the cross up function? The devs mentioned that you have spot dodging as a universal function that can also be an evasive move to cross someone up

But I suppose it just works really well with Lancelot because his fireball has a lot of active frames and hit stun

There's a few

Attached: Npc_zoom_3030008000_03.png (960x800, 214K)

Granblue excels in art, story, music, and world building. It however is stuck as a browser game. That's why everyone is so damn excited for Versus and Relink

this, how unoriginal

That means absolutely nothing, still. Your definition means effectively nothing at all when you talk about drawings, and the two dudes you linked right now stating they are "cool" are the definition of fujo bait.

I don't exactly what your standard is, but I'd say there's plenty of the former. Granblue has so many characters I think there must for everyone's tastes.

Attached: Npc_zoom_3040088000_03.png (960x800, 330K)

It's pretty fucking good. The only thing up for debate is whether or not you like the mmo style progression or not and some of the balance/meta decisions. Everyone does agree that the interface is fucking atrocious however, and it's really the only thing holding it back from being a God tier web browser game.

Do you think the gun characters in Relink will play like a third person shooter?
I would love that.

Only thing that actually sucks is the amount of clicking, though. Mind you that part is very terrible and I have no idea why it has not been updated, but for a browser/cellphone game it's pretty top notch.
>t.started last week

I'm really enjoying it so far. I don't care what people think of mobile games, but honestly GF, Shadowverse, Epic Seven, all excel so great in artstyle and I could only hope they expand and create console games. I'm glad there's going to be two games for GF.

Is the anime decent?

What character archetypes/specific mechanics you holding out for?

Attached: 1542331729187.jpg (457x457, 19K)

>anime kusoge
no thanks

>Is the anime decent?
Oh god no. It was a very effective advertising method, but dear god no.

Can someone explain to me the appeal of Granblue? Its story and characters seem so generic and it is a gacha, why are the japanese so obsessed with this? Why does this series deserves a fucking ArcSys Fighting Game?

Baal is literally Revo

Attached: memorial32_748x1025_copy.jpg (350x294, 59K)

Yeah, FGO should've gotten an ArcSys fighter instead.

good art

The waifu stance character that everyone gets into the game for and picks up but then drops shortly after because they're the most technically difficult character to play and master that casuals don't have the time to invest into to learn said character.

comfy adventures, actual progression, and large amount of shit to do.

It's an oldschool JRPG with nice artwork, good music, and bazillion characters to fit whatever pet-peeve people fit into (and the real world outside Yea Forums circlejerking is all over gachas, it's not at all some sort of negative point for asians specifically.), it gets steady content that never really runs out, and the developers put effort in all sides of its media.
It's not exactly strange.

Mixed bag
gbf.wiki/Alanaan
gbf.wiki/Charioce_XVII
gbf.wiki/Rackam
gbf.wiki/Shiva
gbf.wiki/Tsubasa
gbf.wiki/Blazing_Teacher_Elmott
gbf.wiki/Ippatsu_(SR)
gbf.wiki/Naoise_(Event)
gbf.wiki/Reinhardtzar
gbf.wiki/Ryan_(SR)
gbf.wiki/Drang
gbf.wiki/Romeo
gbf.wiki/Yngwie
gbf.wiki/Vane_(SSR)
gbf.wiki/Yodarha_(SSR)
gbf.wiki/Owen
gbf.wiki/Aletheia
gbf.wiki/Cain
gbf.wiki/Eustace
gbf.wiki/Lobelia
gbf.wiki/Siegfried
gbf.wiki/Soriz_(SSR)
gbf.wiki/Vaseraga_(Earth)
gbf.wiki/Jin_(Ronin)
gbf.wiki/Nezahualpilli_(SR)
gbf.wiki/Walder_(Event)
gbf.wiki/Gawain
gbf.wiki/Katzelia
gbf.wiki/Seofon
gbf.wiki/Juri
gbf.wiki/Keehar
gbf.wiki/Sevastien
gbf.wiki/Sevilbarra
gbf.wiki/Tyre
gbf.wiki/Albert
gbf.wiki/Baotorda_(SSR)
gbf.wiki/Seruel
gbf.wiki/Nicholas_(Event)
gbf.wiki/Azazel
gbf.wiki/Lucius
gbf.wiki/Stan_(Event)

>game has as many sabers as dbzf has gokus

its got a dedicated fanbase of autists who genuinely dont give a shit about the lore and are only interested in seeing big numbers go up

The anime's biggest issue is that the early parts of the story (which the anime adapts) are incredibly generic and boring. The best part is probably the Djeeta episode which is it's own thing.

Good characters that actually get developed thorough the years. A joke character one day can get an incredibly emotionally touching storyline.

Great writing, despite what a lot of detractors say, the writing in Granblue is competent enough to rival that of the average JRPG. Some storylines area really good, and the Main Story Quest gets more interesting once it picks up steam.

Absolutely fantastic soundtrack. youtube.com/watch?v=40AOPgeqKhQ

youtube.com/watch?v=-vxibmpQQUk

youtube.com/watch?v=Bxe-OSJ7ZU8

Is that really what you like to tell yourself for some reason, user?

i didn't see any of the crazy oki i see in dbzf and xrd

Somebody give me a rundown on Charlotta.

How do i play granblue without using the chrome botnet

I got sick of the browser game after a few days when I tried it, but I rolled this cutie in that short time. Does she have a chance?

For now though, I'll main Ferry. No one else revealed so far appeals to me.

Attached: 30ad5c1510e6803ef770d9624d18344c.jpg (1200x848, 189K)

You don't.

AndApp

Attached: 1557622519709.png (817x443, 34K)

Granblue is perfect boomer bait for Japs, it has great appeal with its easy to get into SNES era JRPG game play, combined with the sociability of a multiplayer raiding system. They have a core Art team keeping an above mobile game average aesthetic standard, and employ A-list voice actors to voice their gacha characters. The entire main story arc, and events having their writing fully voiced and is a like reading a VN. This is all in a game that runs on anything capable of running Google chrome, or their awful app adaptation. Then there is the generosity of the gacha, they employ a system where their is always a free level of maintaining competitiveness between F2P and whales between omega weapons(F2P), and primal(gacha). Theres also the insane amount of pull they throw at you, In FGO you can save a years worth of pulls and never pull the character you want when they come up. In Granblue you get a currency with each pull, where at 300 you can pick the character you want. You average 3-4 of these guaranteed pulls in currency playing over a year, and can min max timing with free daily ten draws around new years and the game anniversary.

Attached: I happen to be a expert on this knot.png (699x656, 418K)

Ex-Square employees and some other names like Hideo Minaba and Nobuo Uematsu.
Floating islands are comfy.
Characters are alright once you get to know them.
Run a lot of events and side stories that expand on said characters or world.
A lot of content. Maybe too much at times. Still being updated.
Collaborations with all kinds of other franchises like Sakura Taisen, Persona, Code Geass, Street Fighter, PreCure, Attack on Titan, etc.
Relatively f2p friendly.
Feeling of progression, although accompanied by a heavy grind, but that may be a plus for some people.
Good art.
Great music.

Attached: DZREB90VAAAv2Mi.jpg (1200x659, 236K)

Adul midget that hates being mistaken for a kid. Also exclusively eats kid's meals.

Is there not a way to make the browser game more wider? What kind of shit is that?

Thanks for this. So far, I like Azazel and Eustace the best. Its my preferred age range and build.

... Any more like them?

The What Makes the Sky Blue trilogy rivals most games I've played in the past few years just by itself, which made Sandalphon probably my favorite character in the game.

Attached: Primarch_Afterhours_(Sandalphon).png (960x800, 161K)

I don't have any version of Charlotta so don't know much about her, but does she get mistaken for a kid even among harvins? I mean, there's a lot of them that clearly look adult despite being midgets.

Attached: Npc_zoom_3040104000_02.png (960x800, 151K)

yes because i'm one of them

>Doesn't want fujobait
>So far, I like Azazel and Eustace

user, I don't get you.

Attached: Npc_zoom_3030234000_01.png (960x800, 110K)

> but does she get mistaken for a kid even among harvins?
No, she is highly renowned among them

Quick Run Down on her:
>Sierokart bows to the Charlotta
>In contact with Astrals
>Rumored to possess actual height
>Controls her order of Holy Knights with an iron fist
>Own restaurants and Castles all over the skydom
>direct descendant of the royal potatoe bloodline
>Owns basically every step stool ever manufactured
>Mastered the power of three primal elements, Light, Wind, and Water
>Charlotta will guide the skydoms into a new age of wisdom, peace and love for potatoes

Attached: If I pull off that crown will you die.png (280x458, 96K)

24 years old
Captain of the Holy Knights.
Rather studious.
Small even for her own race.
Has a height complex.
Doesn't like being treated as a kid, yet has a few childish tendencies like eating kids meals.
Sometimes gets mistaken as a kid.
When she's full serious she does not fuck around.
A bit of a justicefag but not zealous about it.
My wife.

Attached: ring.png (160x340, 144K)

Mothertrucking Cat man.

Attached: 720px-Npc_zoom_3040205000_01.png (720x600, 441K)

Based Aaayy LMAO

Attached: Npc_zoom_3030262000_01.png (960x800, 138K)

>current main
Charlotta

>hopes and dreams
Yngwie
Magisa
Anne
Grea
Camieaux/Cucouroux/Silva dream team
Sarasa
Monika
Cagliostro
Clarisse
Mirin
Maids
Levin Sisters
Drang
Sturm

Why can't real life be like Granblue? It seems so comfy

>grinding aberrations for hours and hours on end is comfy
i'm glad i'm not dancho

>monsters in the soup
>its tuesday and the local primal beast decided to go boso
>comfy

Gaston is pretty based.

Attached: Npc_zoom_3030181000_02.png (960x800, 92K)

I can't wait to be kidnapped and killed by local fauna which for some reason is found in every street of every major city in the world... and guards do nothing about it!

Good if you like grinding a ton and numbers autism. Story starts out like shit and gets moderately better after the first arc, most event stories aren't great either.

all this game is good for is producing cumdumps for artists to draw

I think you'll have to yell louder, the devs are a bit walled off in money, with what being one of the biggest profit makers in japan's media market at the moment.

Attached: Npc_zoom_3040019000_01.png (960x800, 88K)

But I wanna ride around on the airship with my adventure friends ;_;

Attached: 113bb849a6de0cef03055a3bdf1ad84f.jpg (1061x1500, 295K)

Always bet on Sen

Attached: Npc_zoom_3040204000_01.png (960x800, 147K)

The only place canonically with monsters running rampant inside of town is Albion, and that's by design.

Sometimes other islands get the occasional incursion, but they're rare and the local militia or the Agents take care of that.

Can't. Betting is ded.

Why couldn't we get an Epic Seven or King's Raid fighter instead? At least those actually stand out a bit from other mobbage games.

>started the game
>got Vassago

Is that good?

>jobs to cats

I unironically want Aoidos.

Attached: 720px-Npc_zoom_3040076000_02[1].png (720x600, 560K)

Just because you post this in every thread it doesn't make it any more true, user.

No, and Melleau isn't that great either.
Out of the rigged 6 starter SSRs Charlotta is the best one to get, although all of them are functional.

Maining Lowain and hoping for Almeida knowing fully well I'm the only man on the planet that likes her.

>Main
Likely Lowain
>Want
Barawa and Bea

Attached: QsNcEGl.png (640x688, 100K)

What character is closest to a part 1-3 Jojo
None of that metrosexual stuff

Good luck trying to get him anytime soon bitch

Attached: Npc_zoom_3040162000_02.png (960x800, 292K)

Every female draph.

idk how I would feel about my city being protected by hot and sexy primals

Is there any evidence of the primals falling in love with a regular human?

Jin, Soriz, and Eugen AKA SOIYA
youtube.com/watch?v=VQNKKGBARto

Attached: soiya.jpg (509x719, 112K)

Pretty sure it's beem touched upon in tge past.

Do the primals just go along normally after the human dies, or do they have some way to make them live forever with them?

Wasn't that Chevalier's thing? Or was her old master an astral?

Off 2 premium draws that they give for free
Anyone of these kino or no?

Attached: chrome_2019-05-20_23-10-33.png (603x672, 583K)

persona 4 arena/10

I hear Alexiel is pretty good

>Alexiel
Yes, lucky bastard.

Attached: c796fd2c8fa2328fd6bc8e97e9607679.jpg (1850x2900, 998K)

There can never be too many potatoes.

Attached: D3Dyq2PUkAYVS08.jpg (1200x720, 216K)

He's in

Attached: 1535306344926.png (382x479, 266K)

Reminder that Ilsa, Magisa, Mirin, El Rider Blanco, and Yngwie or FUCKING IN
Reminder that Aliza, Bea, Vane, Soriz, and Silva are FUCKING DLC

>Sara
Was a great defensive unit for earth for a good time till she got replaced permanently, definitely use her until you get
>Alexiel
Uhh that bitch actually. Well you got the most important earth unit at least. Though congrats this might be the only time you can use them together since you literally have no one else

Female potato sluts are a terrifying, horrible abomination. All potatoes should adapt to the trumpet girl or the countryside apprentice mage kid. They should look and behave like fairytyle gnomes.

Alex is core busted for dirt.
Sara used to be the pinnacle pure tank but Alex came along and now does her job but much better cause she actually does damage as well, although I heard Sara was pretty good in Luci HL?
Carmelia is an ok debuffer I guess. Gravity will probably come in handy early on though which is nice. Good for Xeno Vohu which just finished.

With Platinum saying the amount of characters they wanted playable in Relink being preposterous, and one of the CyGames workers saying they wanted every single gacha character to be playable, how many characters do you think could possibly be in Relink?

Alex is one of the best Earth character and is only available every few days each month

The other best character is an old man samurai that can only be farmed for months in game

Attached: 19869BB8-AC44-4FCC-849E-5CF57557F644.png (2389x1381, 1.79M)

I want giga nigga Vyrn, Vampy, Cerberus and Albert.

main the okama
want Yaia

Attached: yaia cat und.png (700x1000, 542K)

I'd assume 20, just so the game won't be too stagnant if they decide to reduce support for it.

she has no chance right

Attached: Npc_zoom_3040005000_01.png (960x800, 109K)

Probably something comparable to 20 to a dynasty warrior's roster. Depends how indepth each character really is

>no auto combos
>no revenge mechanics like v-trigger, x-factor, ULTRAs, rage arts
>just frame blocks, just frame normals, wall juggles, 1F links, invincible back dash, universal overheads invulnerable to throws
>block button doesn't block cross ups, doesn't change between guarding hi-lo attacks, doesn't have access to just frame blocks or parries, will always late tech on throws
>one button specials don't have access to just frame variants and have long cooldowns opposed to manual inputs
>already have footage of EX animation cancels out of combos into dash and just frame blocks
If they had ST or even 3NG levels of push back we'd literally have the best fighting game of the decade on that shit alone.

I feel like there are 20 versions of this character archetype just in GBF alone.

Gonna main Katalina.

Attached: Never ever.jpg (1673x1702, 1.62M)

Should I get this on PC?

lmao see you in 2022

When it's out on pc sure. Up to you.

alright good information, maybe my luck will continue with the rest of the free premiums they give

Name me five.

Please...

Attached: Granblue_Versus_Wishlist.jpg (1673x1702, 1.67M)

when people pick characters over functions and forget it's a fighting game

Why not both?

Pick a character you think is cool, and learn to play that function. I never played grapplers until I learned with Kanji simply because I liked the character.

Go back to MVCI

dont you have a job to do at marvel games, peter

for a lot of people who even play a lot of fighting games, the character design wise is more important than their moveset and frame data

its the big reason why some people just look at an anime fighting game and decide they will never play it, even if it functionally is amazing

You should pick a function you like out of a group of characters you like.

No, I mean the base game is all going to be characters the fulfill certain roles. Post launch support is where characters become interesting.
Look at Ladiva. Even though there are people that appreciate the character, no one thought it would happen. Except if you look at it from a fighting game perspective Ladiva is one of the few characters that actually SHOULD be in the base roster. There aren't that many grapplers in GranBlue, and two of them overlap with Gran and Djeeta. Ladiva fulfills the Zangief roll, especially since CyGames said they're building a game like SF.
That's why if, say, someone came in and said Soriz could make the main roster it would be believable because we don't have a fist fighting rekka type yet.
That's what I mean by functions. People are picking their favorite characters but a lot of them are just swords or spears when the base roster will have those covered.

If he's talking stand users, there's a few:

- Romeo
- Juliet
- Six
- Geisenborger
- Anne
- Magisa
- Erin
- Scath, kinda
- Sarunan, kinda
- Lunalu, kinda
- Orchid

Magisa is the best one.

>forgetting the cutest one

Attached: Petra.png (960x800, 220K)

I know nothing about Granblue but this and the Platinum game look good.

There's plenty, but outside of the main character none of them are popular.
Not to say they are bland, the magic of GBF is every character is likable in some way.

Despite that, only the fujo-pandering characters like the Lets Hang cats are the popular ones.

Why does Ippatsu's voice actor make fights so raw?

Why are there SO many threads for this lately, we know nothing other than that Daigo x Fuudo fight. We don't even have a release date.
Slow the fuck down Yea Forums

Attached: Carl_Brutananadilewski.jpg (600x450, 41K)

all of the evokers

Platinum isn't working on Re:Link anymore.

Decent amount of footage just from that video and the beta is coming up in just over a week

Wait, fucking WHAT?

Because theyre casual gacha fags, they'll play the game for 10 minutes, say combos are hard, then go back to the mobile game.

Platinum was contracted to build and design the gameplay and combat systems. That job is done, so their contract is up. Any further development is CyGames doing content creation and polish.

They will still get game and box art credits no doubt.

>dude functions
If people, even in the fgc, favored functions over characters Arcana Heart would be bigger than Street Fighter and Tekken combined.

Attached: 1555515046378.jpg (1000x1453, 859K)

MOMMY

How do I get my own Nionahole?

Attached: 1554667452590.jpg (1223x1812, 187K)

I gotta be honest, the only thing this game makes me feel is raw anger for the absolute state of Fate. Used to be my favorite series, fuck.

Attached: 1522113921810.gif (497x373, 489K)

So a mediocre porn visual novel series is now a mediocre mobile game.
Tough times indeed.

The original VN and Zero are the only decent things to ever come out of Fate.

Will play either Ferry or Lowain of the confirmed cast

Want anyone on this list

Attached: GBFV.jpg (1673x1702, 910K)

wasn't fate originally a porn game?

>choose Wizard
>AOE skill is always fire damage
>even when your character changes element

Someone did not think this through.

Yeah, it had one of the deepest stories ever. Unlike GBF, which is just another generic RPG.

That beta I signed up for is gonna require ps+ isn’t it... when’s the pc port you think?

What does that have to do with the characters?

SENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Attached: SEN.jpg (949x767, 122K)

Next to pokemon you have the most amount of projects under the Fate name, kill yourself

You get other element attacks with the advanced classes of that line.

The tier I and II classes are filler anyway

Yea Forums's collective stupidity and circle-trolling has worn me down enough that I can't even tell if you are serious.

Yo
Create an extra account
Use the free psn+ trial
Deactivate auto renew
And profit

whoa i can only imagine if it werestill a porn game nowadyas with astolfo

There are autocombos. Ferry's match makes it apparent.

I like it as much as the next guy, but this sounds really autistic
I actually enjoyed Extra, SF is pretty good as well
Yeah, and when was the last game that wasn't utter garbage?

Beta is coming up. There could also be a shill or two, but it's not confirmed or anything.

I'd ask why anne is so gay, but it's really not hard to tell

Attached: 1554955765252.jpg (2000x2000, 578K)

Does Pokemon really have more than Mario?

I wish Astolfo wasn't a trap meme, he was legitimately one of the only servants I liked in Apoc

>best fighting game of the decade on that shit alone.
How the fuck can you possibly know when barely anyone has played it? I'm pretty sure everything in your list isn't even confirmed.

I might have to yeah.

>Does Pokemon really have more than Mario?
Pokemon was the one to get the movie instead of Mario.
I mean, mario did a while ago, but it was sa train wreck.
Pokemon is literally the most financially successful thing of all time, mario is 8th.

Attached: file.png (1685x907, 175K)

>gay
lmao
they're just going through a phase

Attached: 70043461_p16_1.jpg (700x671, 134K)

Don't forget HA.

But why the fuck are we even talking about Fate in this thread? Why does or someone who sounds suspiciously like him constantly come in and talk about the state of it?

I'm not even sure how highPokemon is btw but when I say projects I mean everything, not just games

Zoi, teach her all about love and sex

>he doesn't know about bisexuality
dicks and boobs (but mostly dicks) are the best things in the world so I can't really blame them for losing themselves around such a magnificent specimen

Attached: I've been banned for less.png (1090x800, 1.63M)

Sorry user, your dick is nothing compared to Grea's huge, thick, hard tail

Attached: 1549886727198.png (919x1000, 571K)

Ferry's match being autocombo would mean they're doing super autocombos.

Grea is a bottom.

Loving nakadashi with ojii-san!

Attached: DqWiDeuXQAEYNm9.jpg (467x640, 64K)

She's a dragon and goes into heat though.

maining katalina
hoping for vira black knight sarasa

Attached: 1533526917988.jpg (627x885, 302K)

Anne definitely wants Grea to manhandle her in bed

ded gaem

isn't dragon girl only the brunette's call girl until she moves on?

That was a bad translation of a line about how once they graduate they won't be able to spend as much time together (since they're both princesses of their respective kingdoms)

Also in Granblue Grea isn't a princess of anything so that wouldn't even apply there, and Anne and Grea's GBF versions are just as gay as their RoB versions

Attached: Npc_zoom_3040179000_02.png (960x800, 212K)

we didn't get GAL grea though

Attached: Grea 3.jpg (1280x1600, 822K)

Also here's official art of what's very obviously a wedding

Attached: 1551230135423.jpg (1536x2048, 303K)

hey what the fuck

yurifag shippers ruin everything again with shit no one cares about when all anyone wants is to say their character is FUCKING IN

Do you think Zooey has the capacity to love a human?
What happens when you die? Will she be depressed or just move on instantly?

She seems to at least understand emotions, if (You) do get into a relationship with her she'd definitely be sad, but I don't know about a thousand years of mourning or something.

Attached: 218kalavinka-1088722286327128066-20190125_035635-img1.jpg (714x1013, 156K)

But Grea would unironically be a grea-t entry
>already a melee fighter
>can use her dragon force to power up her attacks
>is canonically incredibly strong, probably on par with true dragons like Scathacha
Probably won't happen since she's an RoB import though.

Attached: __grea_shingeki_no_bahamut_and_etc_drawn_by_minaba_hideo__3d67592037afd08cf02451470e3d28cd.png (960x800, 240K)

Rosetta was in love with Gran's dad and had no ill intentions after he choose someone else

Attached: 007_waifu2x_art_noise3_tta_1.jpg (1050x1492, 369K)

why do so many people in gbf just have brass instruments all over the place

Attached: toot cat.png (493x991, 1.03M)

Because Grea fulfills the age-old stereotype of turbogays playing piano
youtube.com/watch?v=rH1AB_xkSxA
Don't know why the uploader went with a tacky image effect, Grea's gay enough on her own

Attached: d0Loz5o.png (1920x1080, 941K)

so are all potatoes fags? it seems to happen more with them

Attached: mim.jpg (850x1202, 343K)

Also speaking of which, Scat would be an incredibly based entry

Attached: Npc_zoom_3040122000_03.png (960x800, 238K)

That's because Rosetta upgraded

Attached: 1550371583468.png (640x892, 566K)

would she turn into deidre for moves?

Attached: 63897700_p0.jpg (714x1000, 983K)

>How do we fix one of the worst characters in the story?
>Make her fuck a good one
>Genius!

Deirdre and Scathacha are separate bodies so lorewise it wouldn't work that way. She sorta channels Deirdre in her 5* ougi so maybe though.
Grand Blues Io is based though

>Probably won't happen since she's an RoB import though.
I think people are overexaggerating this just because we haven't seen one announced yet, considering how they use RoB characters in almost everything they do. I'm expecting Albert and/or Grea as DLC at worst.

i didn't mean literally physically transform but yea in her 5* she's got herself in the back

we need best doll

Attached: D6ST4SmUEAApht8.png (700x700, 249K)

Why does BK get TWO loliwives

Attached: 1537146009824.png (620x918, 613K)

One to carry her tits, and one to carry her attitude.

Lancelot and Charlotta
don't really have anyone in particular that I want to make the cut

Attached: 1558367976360.png (131x137, 45K)

My husbando.

Attached: DHdEfsCVoAAE3rq.jpg (1110x1200, 193K)

why do anime games have such stupid fucking names for the game? lmao gran+blue? seriously?like do the japs just combine a color and a random adjective and think thats cool or something?

Vira

you know how some weebs will insert random japanese into stuff because they think it sounds cool?
japs love doing it with english

Did you use your two braincells to think up this insult?

Attached: D2BNm8oU4AAhFGk.jpg orig.jpg (2651x2989, 657K)

Out of all the titles you could pick up to shitpost, you talk about one that explicitely has to do with the whole setting and world.

Do you think it's possible for them to make you live forever as well?

they probably can't but the bestest and cutest alchemist in the world can

Attached: DyKTztiVsAAIMgF.jpg (600x1040, 104K)

This, but only if it's based Yoda.

Attached: 1482797595143.jpg (1000x1133, 1006K)

Then I would make him do it so I could live forever with Zooey.

I doubt you could make >her but >she seems amicable enough to do it to anyone >she likes well enough.

Attached: 1558315327057.png (861x735, 261K)

I just wanna go on adventures in a comfy sky world and fly on an airship
Sounds cozy

Right now? Box
I want Cog and Blue Baka

Give me Zooey and I'll be happy.

I love Zoi so much I bought the ticket for her

Attached: Screenshot_20190521-075705.png (720x1467, 1.19M)

What makes Zooey so popular?

She's cool

her limited version was so broken they had to fundamentally change how the game mechanics worked to make her slightly less broken
also she's very cute and has a nice personality

Attached: meanwhile in outer space.webm (408x244, 1.58M)

Never played grubble so I'm hoping for one of these based on their designs. Apparently the Gandalf-looking guy is dead which is a shame though.

Attached: Versus Wishlist.png (1750x1750, 3.52M)

Long white hair, brown skin, cute voice, how oblivious she is to the ways of skydwellers. I just want to hold her hand and teach her everything about the world

It's Rising Thunder.

I can't believe it took me so long but is that webm a Koshimizu joke?
Oh and a lot of people also started hating her because of Summer Zooey, so that version wasn't just a positive for her popularity.

>Apparently the Gandalf-looking guy is dead which is a shame though.
he's this guy's best friend and at least to my knowledge no he's not dead

Attached: file.png (960x800, 1.06M)

I meant his VA, my mistake

why does capcom always avoid the discussion whenever someone bringup 2d graphics in their fighting games, and they always just say its expensive. but when a considerably smaller studio can make amazing 2d 3d hybrid graphics why can't they? desu these full 3d graphics look fucking really bad and I get the feeling all this sluggish feeling is probably because of that. arc system games look really really nice and also play fairly fast. but they are all anime fighters

Gandalf isn't dead
But his VA is, so he technically is dead

oh yea i think he is dead

>Want:
Sen
Dante
Aliza / Stan
Yoda
Heles
Camieux
Anyone from team SOIYA
Beatrix mostly to bully her players on versus

Attached: 1492379546864.jpg (620x877, 102K)

smash tier

I'll main Cagliostro. If Cag isn't in the game then I won't even consider buying it. I know absolutely nothing about Granblue other than I want to fuck Cagliostro.

>another Arcsys game with fake casualization because doing blocking/special moves the traditional way is flat out better
I wonder why they even bother since it doesn't make more people play the game.

>Epic Seven
Just started this and grandblue. Surprisingly decent games, I think gacha works better when it has it's own lore and doesn't try to cash in on existing fan favorites like Fire Emblem

I don't get it either. Babytag is arguably the Team Blue game with the absolute most depth despite its attempts to casualize, but the illusion of casualization probably hurt it more than helped it in regards to playerbase. No one honestly gives a shit about how hard fighting games are, bad players will get their asses kicked anyways and they'll ever like them despite that because of waifu tits or big license, or they'll leave after a week regardless.

>Literal retard who doesn't know shit what he is talking about pretends he's an expert
If you think skill ceiling needs to be lowered then you should just leave and never come back

>reading comprehension
Find where I said it should be lowered at all instead of being confused that they're even bothering trying to pretend they are. Fucking idiot.

Phonon is that you?

>main
Kat
>hope
pic

Attached: wishlist.jpg (1673x1702, 1.68M)

Now try reading my post first idiot

Waifufags never stick with fighting games past the first month anyways. They just join threads and image dump after that point at best.

The potato that's going to kick everyone's ass

Attached: 63230644_p0.jpg (800x1200, 898K)

I want more literal who characters.
La Coiffe
Pavidus
Laguna
Rosine's Husband and his Chimera dog

Probably Charlotta, Daigo made her look pretty fun. Though, i'm not sure if I want to commit to this game, I'd rather the new GG come out or P5A to be announced.

Well at least with this one might have the best bridge for those casual mechanics instead of the leap over a cliff people will have to make in previous games. Mainly because everyone has access to it on top of being easily able to play normally too at the same time. There’s not a mode to switch it to and it’s not something forced upon everyone to use like auto combos for example. The casual will be happy just being able to get the move out without feeling like they’re being condensed for using the special input button outside of shit they probably wouldn’t notice. And the ones that do notice they might think. Well maybe I should just try the fireball motion and see how hard it is to do for that extra benefit of the cool down. And you already made a massive step in getting that casual into your game. Because the brilliance of it is that you can do it whenever they decide to. Not when it’s the next match and they pick classic, or there is nothing to think about to try and just getting their ass kicked like they would in any fighter with or without autocombos. It’s always present for them to try and something for them to think about without having to worry about needing it to play the game, but say this might improve my skill instead

How effective this will be will probably be very little, but at least this seems like the most plausible idea they had for this yet with little interference for the players who already enjoy fighters

Bbtag is in the same situations as for all tag fighters: people do not understand it is a not a 1v1 game

People just see the simplified combo routes and are plain ignorant how tag mixups and combos really are

Attached: C98A0F08-DBB8-4B41-9987-F0B83A633685.jpg (665x1024, 167K)

he looks like hes drowning in harvin pussy

He's drowning in pussy of every single species in existence.
Even the men in the game aren't safe from his charm.

>The best part is probably the Djeeta episode which is it's own thing.

Respectfully disagree. The anime's mostly world building that advances slowly. The DJ beach episode extra feels like it's sells the whole lore short.

A happy medium between worldbuilding and funny shit would be for them to concentrate on the side stories like 3-4 episodes each when S2 comes out.

Attached: episode_474.jpg (473x2070, 304K)

Did that crab just fucking kill Soriz?

>but the illusion of casualization probably hurt it more than helped it in regards to playerbase
This. People beg for casualisation, then when a games does it those people are never around to praise the changes and threads turn to lol baby gamu. These threads turned significantly more positive when they revealed that motions are in, just working like a normal fighter generally gets a better reaction than purposefully appealing to a casual market.

Every video going over the new footage is so awful. We've straight up figured more out in these threads than these goons, who don't even seemed to have looked at the game till they start recording. Thought I might be able to get some more info but they just repeat half of what Jiyuna says in a less clear way. I look forward to Sajam suddenly jumping on the hype train cause randomly he really likes the game now it is getting attention.

Attached: 1542075621173.jpg (1280x720, 106K)

Its like FEW all over again.
Popular characters will sell as DLCs for more $$$$$$

I want Cagliostro to be out on GBV so i can animate her in SFM.
Reminder this isnt like Blazblue. This game uses actual 3d models.

Attached: bvgbvg.jpg (454x712, 134K)

That'd be nice

Did GG get SFM porn?

>Why does this series deserves a fucking ArcSys Fighting Game?
Because Cygames is paying for it, duh

that shit took a nosedive after the first one, 2 was just gay pandering and 3 was just naruto

It does, but you have to understand that Arcsys makes these games relying on their lighting engine so the models themselves look quite odd. It's how DBFZ is barely 10gb.

Wait when were gacha games allowed to have OST's like this?
youtube.com/watch?v=TpVxreT7NPU

I'll always remember the first time that song was introduced with the boss being rammed by more than 10k players. It was almost 4 years ago already.

ArcSys 3D models for those games are made with plain colors, nothing too advanced, it's how they handle the lighting that changes everything. Here's Pot without and with the lighting engine for example.

Attached: pot.jpg (1454x699, 211K)

Well not everyone has shit taste like you, user.

Attached: Dmu8AyiUUAEGvIz.jpg orig.jpg (1062x752, 156K)

Same like SFM then.
Good

The equivalent of Venom

It certainly sounds nice, and it fits GBF tonally. Meanwhile, this is in a medieval fantasy game.
youtube.com/watch?v=fH04DnA_RWk&pbjreload=10

That dude in the bottom of the thumbnail looks like he belongs in SMT

Mostly want Sheep and Monkey but I can understand even Sheep not being in the base rooster
There are many others I'm okay with it though

Attached: 1553019769666.png (479x612, 664K)

When?

Attached: 1546592756898.webm (640x588, 2.74M)

>A-1 pictures
>improving
That's a funny joke user.

Zeta announcement? Probably soon.

Give me back to back Zeta and Shirou announcements for maximum /m/ references.

I'm kind of surprised by the shillpower of Cygames.
Arcsys and Cygames don't really have the same knowledge in the west than Bamco for example, so it's interesting to see how they will handle their marketing for GBVS.
We already saw that a lot of fighting game players talked about the beta, nothing surprising here since they are probably the biggest shills of the gaming community, but I was more surprised by something else, I'm french and I saw a popular manga youtuber in France doing a commercial just for the beta at the start of his video about the last episode of GoT (yeah, sometimes he also talk about movies and series).
So their knowledge is in fact on point and it's just the beginning, they are already giving ther fucking money to shill a fucking beta, so yeah, they are fucking serious with this game.

Attached: 1542438671569.jpg (999x666, 88K)

I honestly not gonna expect much from s2 unless pic related are the ones doing it.

Attached: CygamesPictures.jpg (400x140, 28K)

Cygames have been doing pretty well marketing it so far. Hell, they were getting involved with EVO like 2 years before they actually announced the game, so they already had a presence with FGC folk

Is this like a cooldown based fighting game? Wow blizzard missed out on a big opportunity, well as usual they will have to copy the originality of other games.

CyGames already has a major presence in the FGC that they've been building up since 2017. They've sponsored almost every major tournament, and built their own team while other teams have either disappeared or dropped people.
Plus they practically have unlimited money. The game only needs to be SF4 tier mechanically and have a solid circuit with good pots in 2020 for people to make the switch.

if you do the actual inputs your cooldown is very fast so it rewards skilled players as well as making it more accessible.
I seriously hope there's no autocombos though...

No, but Baiken and Answer did get ported to source (afaik, without their shaders or smear frame bones) so all we need is patience.

>Arcsys and Cygames don't really have the same knowledge in the west than Bamco for example
Well in part they are probably piggybacking off DBFZ. People know ArcSys now as "that company that makes the really pretty fighting games", which is like 50% of what the casual audience looks for in a fighter. While DBFZ fell off, the initial impression is what lasts in the general populace's mind. We shit on it now but to them it is a good game that got a ton of views. I've seen a lot of people who built their channel on DBFZ like DotoDoya suddenly jump on this

ArcSys have created something of a natural ecosystem where shilling will automatically happen. They have a strong base (GG/BB fans), casual interest and content creators who believe they will get views.

What will be interesting is how this extends, I think Cygames is very good at having their finger on the pulse and advertising for this game will be everywhere. I wouldn't be surprised we see a lot of non FGC channels start to cover it (does this french guy usually do games?), but also commercials everywhere. They want this to be a big game that really extends their reach. The fantasy style (which a lot of esports games go for) along with amazing graphics might actually pull that off.

What you need to keep in mind is that while fgo might make more money than gbf, it all goes to sony and nothing is done with it. Cygames used the money to dev relink and versus, and thei shadowverse tournament has 1 million dollar reward for the winner alone, they can literally bury anything capcom has ever attempted by throwing more moneyon the table

>when Dark is no longer tied to enmity memes
if you can afford a hades grid, sure
dagger memes suck with magna

>Who are you going to main?
Walder
>Who do you hope for?
Walder

He's one of the only characters everyone gets halfway through the tutorial
While he's not part of the main story his potential and his own story involving primals, specifically the "main" villain, are being ignored by CyGames

The whole thing about Sony getting more money off of FGO than Nasu is false. For every 500 yen the game pulls in 150 yen goes to Sony, 50 yen goes to either Google or Apple, and the rest goes to Type-Moon.
It's just that Type-Moon does literally all their music through aniplex, which is Sony, along with primarily using a Sony affiliated agency for voice talent.

>main
Ladiva. I just like wrasslers ever since i played Skullgirls, and this one is like a mix of Zangief with other big grapplers whose names i don't know, so i'm excited to learn new shit.
>hope
big ass titties

Ladiva straight up has Zangief, Abel, and Alex attacks. You can see her doing SPDs, chops, and windmill kicks in her reveal.

A-1 might have bought the animation rights for it, and considering how the anime made bank with them exuding little effort they'll want to keep it.

Just pray that they don't insert a incomprehensible scene where Gran becomes corrupted and Lyria saves him.

Which were his Alex like move?

Though I agree in general, he seems like a character between slow Zangief grappler and Alex/Abel semi-grappler

Attached: 1530685867057.jpg (4265x2345, 2.86M)

Cool, but it's not really useful to me because the only grapplers i've ever played are Big Band and Beowulf.

>does this french guy usually do games?
No, his channel is focused on Manga, he talks about some movies (mostly DC/MCU/SW) and I think the last season og GoT was the only Tv Show he ever reviewed.
So, his case is interesting because he is not one of the most popular french channel on Youtube, but not irrelevant either, so this time the choice was made with normies in mind unlike the FGC shills and you need some knowledge about the country if you give your advertising to this guy.
So I think that this is just the beginning, they have a damn smart team behind their marketing.

>What will be interesting is how this extends, I think Cygames is very good at having their finger on the pulse and advertising for this game will be everywhere. I wouldn't be surprised we see a lot of non FGC channels start to cover it
Exactly, I know that they will do the right thing with the Esport scene, they know their stuff, but going for the normies outside of Japan is something different.

CyGames said they wanted to build an SF-like game and there are a lot of animations that pretty much look lifted from SF so chances are you're going to see a lot of comparisons.
Like Charlotta having demon flip and blanka ball.

I don't see myself doing that on a mobile device, I'll have to try it out myself.

Ladiva seems more like Raiden than Zangief to me.
Watch a video of him in KOF13 and you will see that he has the same moveset.

>Probably won't happen since she's an RoB import though.
RoB imports are still fully fledged canon GBF characters. Not random cameos. There's even an in universe explanation for it.

>So, his case is interesting because he is not one of the most popular french channel on Youtube, but not irrelevant either
That is interesting. I assumed they just asked Jiyuna, or contacted JWong who gave trailers to his friends. But they wouldn't know some random French manga channel. Only French player I know of in Japan is Gunfight, who lacks contact with Cygames far as I know. Maybe it was Kayane's suggestion as she got a trailer as well. But I'm not sure who would reach out to her first. Can you link to this French guy's video?

It is also interesting they haven't gone for the biggest channels first. Max hasn't got a trailer yet for example.

>but going for the normies outside of Japan is something different.
I've been wondering for a while if the game has a shot at that. The style and setting have the ability to catch on but you just have to hit it right. Stuff like that can seem to happen out of no where.

Im still trying to figure out when the story gets good

Where are you in the story now? Part of the reason why Vira is so popular is that her arc probably was one of the less boring things at the early part of the story.

Yeah I just got past her arc, I did like that one better then the rest.

>Max hasn't got a trailer yet for example.
They don't really need to, he's guaranteed to make a reaction video out of it anyway;

Good, the story will start getting better as it goes on, you crossed the worst hurdle that is the starting chapters.

>he's guaranteed to make a reaction video
I think he has only made 2 so far. Busy trying to put out MK videos while they still get clicks

Chapter 63, before that it's the generic "Destroy the evil empire down!" JRPG plot, Chapter 64 is the fall of the Empire, you start going beyond that and have to deal with the power vacuum you left.

Ah, thats good to hear, i really like the art of this game and the idea its going for, so far the thing i cant stand is how awful the UI is but im getting used to it

Does like everyone have Hades and a billion DAO swords or something? Ever since DAO swords got their 4*, literally everyone is telling people to never play Dark magna, even poor new players. How is a new player supposed to get multiple specific Grand weapons, dama bars and a primal summon?

ok fag

Attached: 1558248461069.jpg (734x1200, 145K)

Its just a meme

>Maybe it was Kayane's suggestion as she got a trailer as well. But I'm not sure who would reach out to her first.
It's a possibility since she obviously know him, he is popular enough for that. I don't remember if he did anything for DBFz (maybe a event at the launch), but it was handled by Bamco in the west anyway.

>Can you link to this French guy's video?
youtu.be/AvM302xCg68

>I've been wondering for a while if the game has a shot at that. The style and setting have the ability to catch on but you just have to hit it right. Stuff like that can seem to happen out of no where.
I agree. I think that the original plan was to release Relink first and the fighting game one year later. But with all the delay of Relink, now they have to promote GBVS in the west without any pre-etablished series which is kind of hard outside the FGC.

Yeah, I really should stop listening to /gbfg/, they have given me terrible advice at times.

/gbfg/ in a nutshell

Dark magna is just that bad. You're better off just not playing dark at all if you don't want to invest into hades.

Wind and dirt are literally the only elements that are good with magna. Everything else NEEDS primal. Thankfully you get enough resources even as a non whale to make primal water and fire.

>tfw no sheep and dog
>everyone says they are absolute core
>keep wasting my crystals trying to get Cain and Alex
>get Alex's fucking summon
Blast me and my weak will whenever I get some crystals.

Bros gimmie a quick rundown of GBF. I just wanna slap people with the potato girl

Capcom doesn't have the know-how anymore, which is what makes it expensive.

Arcsys and Capcom are fundamentally different companies. Capcom's a big company that has fighting games as part of its business while Arcsys is a small company specialized in fighting games.

Capcom progressively axed its fighting game teams as 2D and fighting games went out of fashion in the SF3 era and their methods, tools and know-how were lost and/or buried in warehouses. That's why when Arcsys hit upon the modern 2.5D fighting game formula with Battle Fantasia (which is a major inspiration for SF4) Capcom had to turn to Dimps and 8ing to revive the Street Fighter and Versus series, and that wasn't even using sprites. They only started bringing that know-how back in house with SFV and the results haven't been too incredible. Their only known long term plan regarding fighting games is how to monetize SFV and esports.

Arcsys, on the other hand, is a small company that focused on its sprite know-how, with occasional forays into 3d as hardware became ill-suited for sprites in the previous gen. They don't have the know-how loss problem, their founders and veterans are still working there. Ultimately as they sought a way to do sprite-equivalents on modern hardware they bet on making GGXrd as both a testbed for a new baseline approach, and their new calling card, both as a tech demo ("we can do 3D that looks like anime") and an art adaptation demo ("look at how close we got to the original moments and how well we researched them, we could do the same with your property"). This was all calculated in an effort to specialize in licensed fighting games that can approach the mainstream (because they're good adaptations and look great) and have some niche cred (because they're still arcsys games). DBZ and Granblue are the first results of that long term plan but arcsys has been expanding quite a bit and you can be sure more licensed games will follow.

Final Fantasy: One Piece edition, by ex-Squaresoft staff.

>dude

Skies of Arcadia: FFTactics art edition.

Browser gacha that is also a classic JRPG and sometimes an MMO has shit UI but makes top dollar; studio now asked other devs to make good games for their setting and characters
Story-wise, (you) are a dude* named Gran, your father was an adventurer, you die but get revived by a girl with blue hair(thus, GranBlue), you find a broken airship, fix it, and go on adventures and make your father proud of your harem of halflings, cow people, animal people, and even normal people.

*Technically, a female protagonist exists, her name is Djeeta, but i dont know much about her or how she fits in the plot, so i wont say much about her.

There are multiple posts explaining gbf in detail in this thread user. How about you go and read those instead?

To be fair the one place Capcom has Arcsys beat is the fact that SFV can at least have different costumes. It's not great, but some of them are really nice looking.
The animation systems on Arcsys games makes any costume cost the development of a new character in animation resources.

Arcsys was already doing it during the 2D era with Basara, Hokuto no Ken and Persona.
But yeah, now they have the gorgeous 3D factor, I won't be surprised if Marvel order them a game.

When is Magisa time?

Attached: 1554130265445.png (750x1000, 953K)

so who's the tranny that's supposedly in the final roster?

>Disney
>working with arcsys
That's a good joke.

There are no trannies in GBF.
Cag is an alchemist that bodyswapped into the body of a little girl for kicks.
Ladiva is a just a crossdresser.

You prefer to work with a studio making good looking fighting games and popular with normies after DBFz or the one who made MvC Infinite which was a fucking disaster?

Considering all the reports of Disney sabotaging MvCi in the first place and pushing all their attention to their own shitty fighting game while signing an exclusive development deal for Avengers with Square-Enix, and using Square's Koei-Tecmo partnership deal for Marvel Alliance 3?
Also
>arcsys
>popular with normies
With that logic Disney is going to go to WB and NRS to make a marvel fighter. Also arcsys isn't popular with normies.

Nah, a lot of people misunderstand that because they misread that early translation of the 4gamer article and think the vertex lighting is done by hand on each frame, but that's not the case. Instead vertex lighting is only painted once per mesh, following pretty general rules (ambient occlusion-like for the body, highlight for the face), so that it'll look good from any lighting angle.

The other factor would be the mesh swaps but there actually aren't that many per character, they're mostly costume independent because they're mostly faces and trails, even for the crazy ones like Zato and Milia, where it's Eddie and Milia's hair, which are also costume independent. This is why Rev Elphelt and Videl+Saiyaman V2 were actually quite easily made.

The real expensive part of Xrd-style graphics is the animations, and since they're purely bone-based they're also costume-independent unless you go for alternative haircuts like Videl.

The main reason Arcsys haven't played with costumes much is really just that there's been only two games using that tech, with the third coming up, plus their monetization approach is different from Capcom's and players were happy enough forking money for simple alternate palettes so why inverst more effort, but you'll see more extra costumes going forward since both Rev and DBFZ have been testing them.

I'm not talking about the lighting user. I'm talking about the actual animation. Arcsys uses the same systems that David Productions did for the first three seasons of JOJO in the Openings. That crazy stretching and bending for the anime-like animation is what requires the extra work on additional costumes.
Granblue, depending on how long it's supported, may require them to figure something out since a lot of the whales will want the various SR/SSR/seasonal costumes especially if they start putting in characters like Ilsa or Magisa.

I thought the blue haired flat chested girl was a tranny. Thanks for clearing that up.

Ferry is just flat with armpitpussy.
Ladiva is the crossdressing wrestler with the heart of a girl that refuses to change her body because it's a glorious gift from her parents, the body is a temple that shouldn't be tarnished, etc. stuff.

>arcsys has been expanding quite a bit and you can be sure more licensed games will follow
I sure hope we get a new Sailor Moon fighting game, which will just be a graphical touch-up/remaster of the SNES game, or maybe even a sequel that keeps the bonkers broken spirit of the SNES game intact.

>That crazy stretching and bending for the anime-like animation is what requires the extra work on additional costumes.
It's all bone-based so no, it's mesh-independent and you can slap whatever costume you want on it.

>The main reason Arcsys haven't played with costumes much is really just that there's been only two games using that tech, with the third coming up,
I think that the main reason is because they don't have enough 3D artists to work on new characters AND costumes, so they go for characters and since they work on many games (DBFz/GBVS and probably the new GG and P5A in the back), they just don't have the time to do it. The team is probably growing, so I bet that the Videl haircut is just the beginning.

You're prolly not gonna get a sailor moon game if no sailor moon show is airing, and iirc Crystal's done

Yeah, they've been hiring like mad and forming new teams, so they're either making new games or new content for the existing ones. Also one of the Granblue team mentioned cygames is loaded and pouring money into the game because they love fighting games, so maybe in true granblue fashion that'll be the one where we get swimsuits for everyone.

In fact, even the dragon install was implemented
as an alternate costume in the first Xrd.

Sauce: my ass

>pouring money into the game
>12 characters

Assumptions.

i fucking hate granblue but this game's VFX make my penis the big penis so i'm buying it anyway

Template?

Attached: 1544886528537.png (1673x1974, 862K)

Look at a single Chipp BnB be and tell me your average SFV player is capable of that

BBTAG did the same thing, arksys knows how to tone things down without removing the fundamentals of what makes a fighting game a fighting game

Okay but what if they put Euden in as a crossover character

I just want my wife to get in.

Attached: D387CvyVUAIft2p.jpg (1104x1549, 196K)

The thing about that scene is that Grea is crashing down the music room to kick some demon's ass. That's why there's a lot of instruments there.

There's actually a few musicians which is why you might be seeing a lot of instruments attached to characters in their art.

bro....dragalia.....lost......
Honestly seeing as how the FEH/Dragalia crossover actually gave Alfalfa and Verovero some character development, Euden could use the same treatment. Right now Euden is the same generic nice guy oblivious to romance protag that like every game has

Maybe when there are at least 30+ characters in

>there's a black dude with dreads
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DOWNLOADING THE GACHA RIGHT NOW

Attached: linglingnigga.png (315x319, 182K)

There're actually two of them.

Attached: Npc_zoom_3030149000_02.png (960x800, 171K)

There's like no chance of either of them getting in Versus though am I right. They aren't popular I presume

Just play the gacha.

Attached: episode_1080.jpg (630x2760, 368K)

Even better, one of them is an epic meme man with a fidget spinner. Spinnah is fucking great, he keeps making puns about spinning.
>I may be able to learn to spin a new way with this. (Captain), this is all thanks to you.
>(Captain), today's the day we spin all the tops!
>That's right. Beauty is formed within the spin.

Attached: Npc_zoom_3020071000_01.png (960x800, 115K)

Don't forget there's spinner fighting tournaments were people literally fly using them

It's based enough that Japs don't make a nigga with a buzzcut or bald.

Nothin' Personnel nigga is also pretty based

Attached: Npc_zoom_3030196000_01.png (960x800, 119K)

Seeing men with no noses is pretty weird

Jamil's not a nigga. He's a mudslime.

>huge edgelord assassin
>wants some affection
He and Tanya are great. I really hope I get SSR Tanya sometime.

Homie is definitely indian or arabian

Riderchads unite

Attached: Shirou.gif (205x168, 425K)

Don't you dare try to disparage Jamil's name, faggot!

Attached: 64070814_p0.jpg (710x929, 651K)

>White Shirou gets added
>Stage music changes to Robomi's theme when you drop the Hyper Megaton Kick
>Super Skybound art you summon Robomi and drop a Double Hyper Megaton Kick.

Attached: scene_evt180331_02.png (640x688, 274K)

youtube.com/watch?v=VuWYy0QFpdQ
youtu.be/I9xqDDcMb8M?t=17
youtube.com/watch?v=brBbg3KAzsA

Attached: 1537086372586.png (960x1280, 1.57M)

>second color is black which will make him looks like his SSR version

Attached: 1530677753801.png (1920x1600, 3.38M)

I wish this game had air dash

Attached: no.png (356x256, 200K)

damn that looks pretty cool

I got him the other day, is he any good?

i want to play as him in gbv desu

Dark SSR Shirou? He's not a core character, but he's still very, very good. He can dish out a ton of damage and for a turn instead of attacking can defend allies, dodge attacks and dish out a powerful counterattack so he can essentially negate a boss' special move.

is my wife ZETA in this

Yes she is fellow Zetabro. She just hasn't gotten a trailer yet.

this is nice

ZETA 5* WHEN KMR
I WANT TO RUN HER IN MY SPEAR MEME TEAM
SHE BETTER BE FUCKING 11.0

Only for survival since he is a defensive unit and mostly focused on mitigating or negating damage

Rerun when? I want his SR so I can use its gimmick.

Attached: Blade Strangers.webm (427x240, 2.37M)

Haha remember when this dead piece of garbage came out.
Imagine spending hours learning combos and setups for a game that will perpetually have less than 50 players

Well, Part 1 is in side stories now, so Part 2 should be added in a bit, and that has SR Shirou.

For fun? I don't think anybody actually thought that was going to be popular in the first place.

The last two side stories added are from 2016 and that event was also in 2016, so they will maybe add it this year.

Using proper inputs and back to block gives you a massive advantage over one button inputs and button to block. It's free real estate to shit on Yea Forumsirgins.

My idea of fun is getting good. But you can't get good with no one to play with.

>Giving money to Nicalis

never forget

Attached: This_pisses_the_idol_fan.png (820x940, 592K)

The Great Gran Cucking incident was great.

Attached: 1545469579399.png (850x850, 527K)

Nee-chan when

Attached: Granblue.png (1050x321, 155K)

Please tell me more. I need my salt intake.

Love Live crossover. Love Live fans went fucking nuclear that their pure girls were hanging out with icky boys. The game would tell you to switch from Gran to Djeeta when you played the event. People didn't, and it spawned the Djeeta mask meme.

Love Live sunshine fanbase has a huge yurishitter audience because there are no men in the anime or something, and so when their pure lesbo idols go into the world of grubble they would inevitable meet men and some people didn't like that idea.
One psycho yurifag on this site drew some guro of Gran as "revenge".
There was nothing more to it.

NO YAIA
NO BUYA

Man that side story was the biggest cringefest.

PLEASE SELECT THE GIRL CHARACTER FOR A PROPER EXPERIENCE

Toddlercon shitters are the worst spawn of humanity. kys asap

Yeah. Make it a bit more crazy

I think it will evolve a lot after first iteration.

>Shirou starts the match with either a full henshin or puts down his mask
>Hyper Megaton kick is the normal ROBOMI theme
>30% Megaton kick has a broken mask Shirou doubling up with Robomi as the orchestral version of ROBOMI plays like it's the final episode

Man GBF really pulls the "little helpless girl with tuff knight lady not related by blood but violently dedicated to" trope so many times, I think I could make a party of each element entirely composed of them.

Except it kills the trope when Katalina's arc is about how she becomes more and more useless to Lyria while the latter goes ham.
And Orchid is far from helpless too after the first arc.

Attached: 1550743864769.png (640x688, 153K)

Orchid was never helpless, she was born strong.