Easy Monday night

>early evening
>have coffee
>have cookies
>cat beside me napping
>Frasier playing on tv
>playing hollow knight

How are you doing bros?

Attached: 10777A4B-86C2-4D8A-8CE7-040F8B529C74.jpg (320x320, 23K)

>frasier
Good taste

Just got back from Avengers, it was alright, likely didn't help I got spoiled on most of it.

>Frasier
Shit taste

Imma wait for the Netflix release

It's not coming to Netflix. Everything past Infinity War is only for Disney+.

Well, I’ll use my friends Disney+ account. Poor Netflix is gonna crashe

why are you drinking coffee

chilling at home knowing I don't have to work tomorrow jerking off to pretty black girls

Attached: 1527704638872.webm (640x640, 540K)

Good stuff! And the vidya?

I'm stuck killing dumb dogs for another 12+ hours for my granblue crew

Attached: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.png (481x394, 442K)

my cunty gf is on her way home from her job that just barely pays her own personal bills. So no vidya for me. I also have to figure out how to stay up all night for my job tomorrow night. I haven't been happy in a long time it feels.

i'm playing rune factory 4
>drang frontline
based

One of those gachas?
I hope things getter better bro. Maybe talk to her and work it out?

>>drang frontline
I'm only still using him because I forgot to switch him off when I was trying to one turn ex to unlock ex+

Attached: 1555078108279.jpg (1432x1757, 1.2M)

>midnight
>too hot but know I'd be too cold if I opened the window
>not doing my anki reps like I'm supposed to, feel both too tired and just not in the mood enough to study moon runes
>getting mad at Mario World because it turns out I fucking suck at Mario games now
>wishing I had some game that would really pull me in and immerse me like Dark Souls used to (yes I've played Sekiro and Bloodborne)
>drinking strong beer that tastes kind of shit but tolerable
>life is a complete fucking mess, found out today that the future I had planned for myself won't be possible due to a change in circumstances entirely beyond my control
>may end up having to live an extremely despair-inducing and shitty life for the next year or more depending on what I hear from a college I'm trying to get into at the last minute

Attached: 1556572688851.png (535x405, 387K)

>extremely despair-inducing and shitty life for the next year
>one year
oh boohoo you fucking baby

My life is already despair-inducing and shitty, it's just that the coming year may turn out to be even more so than usual. Faggot.

you going to cry about you fucking baby? oh wait, you already are.

Kill yourself, retard.

A years a year, my dude. It can have adverse reactions that can revorbate beyond that, maybe setup a couple of years of failure. Don’t kick o someone that’s down

Have you tried hollow knight? I see a lot of praise myself. What systems do you have? Hope you get good news, man

>Kill yourself, retard.
keep crying bitch nigga

you sound young
it may not be as bad as you think, i remember feeling like this when i didn't get into the college i want
people shit on community colleges but they're not so bad, basically the same education (especially for required courses)

sounds pretty comfy user
>get to sleep in
>wake up to beautiful breezy 75*F weather
>eat leftover pizza for breakfast
>listen to some music while cleaning a bit
>now eating a tuna sandwich with chips while watching the first Fast and the Furious
Probably going to end my day with a nice walk down to the park and a couple of races in Forza Horizon 4

Attached: 1497885435235.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

>Frasier playing on tv
have sex

Ive lost my job. Gf is thinking of leaving me, the relationship is effectively over. Looking up ways to kill myself. Had enough.

I still havent completed a run on the Binding of Isacc. I fucking suck at that game. Also i want to complete Ocarina of Time once more.

I do
Kill yourself over that? Jesus standards have dropped.

>Looking up ways to kill myself.

Attached: 1534731229280.jpg (350x296, 13K)

Eating tamales and listening to the new SCP video from Explorer Series.

Was just reading about hanging, nice suggestion. Im thinking c02 gas tank. I looked into euthanesia in switzerland but its fucking expensive

I could go into detail but its Yea Forums, not /r9k/

Forgot pic

Attached: Screenshot_20190521-003141.jpg (1078x1228, 474K)

>watched permanent vacation
>drank a beer
>ate some fish with rice
>played some immortal redneck listening to some death metal
It's going alright but i can't sleep

>Gf is thinking of leaving me
Unironically do fucking kill yourself you massive faggot. All fucking normalfags must fucking hang.

Where are the penises in your crew

For sure. It’s fall weather in Midwest burger now.
About to watch the women’s mitb ladder match tonight. Only thing worth watching that dumb shit for anymore and might get into a little ape escape, was thinking about it the whole car ride home for some reason.

Attached: 51B4E13E-9107-4724-936D-419088CD1C9E.jpg (1080x1080, 117K)

Been productive. Exercised, got a ton of cleaning done around the house, beat a game last night. Would be pretty swell if my hands weren't dry to the point of cracking and constantly hurting. Keep forgetting to apply lotion when I go to bed and I am paying for it dearly.

How do you fuck up your hands so badly ?
Manual work ?

I came home from wageslaving, made dinner and bounced my infant son for an hour before giving up and having his mother put him to sleep. Eventually I'll actually eat and then maybe play bravely default or something, i don't even care anymore

I'm a part time dishwasher and I also wash my hands compulsively.

They make gloves for that, nigga

Stay mad
>calls himself incel for involuntarily celibate
>makes himself as unfuckable as possible
>involuntarily

Attached: 93C94AEC-9297-4AE6-A7F9-9148337AADD6.jpg (4024x2399, 1.68M)

You faggots realise you're just typing regular shit people do every day but you attach a comfy pic and it somehow makes it oh so special and comfy. Kek. This is what you bitches sound like :
>put on socks
>socks rub the carpet
>I eat something
> ooh it so comfy lemme jerk my dick super fast !!!!!

Literally retarded people

Attached: fd445a27cbfe1dd733c43b67f2e5ac65--wrestling-wwe-wrestling-superstars.jpg (450x670, 73K)

Gloves are for pussys

There is some irony in having dry hand from washing them too much
Also gloves ?

t. Retard

>comfy Monday thread
>Talking about suicide
Here’s your (you)

Why would you kill yourself to be honest? Unless you are literally living on the streets it's not really worth to kill yourself. You can sell anything you have if you have money problems, and if it's relationship problems you can simply remove that person from your life and shut yourself in for a while

I wear gloves. It helps but doesn't completely negate the issue.

>woke up 5am feeling good/rested
>took pre-workout
>went for 2 mile run around park
>came home
>did kettle bell workout for today
>had cold prepped banana protein shake for breakfast
>3D Modeled for an hour
>drawing exercises for 2 hours/focused mode
>played some dragon's crown with a friend who stopped by
>got subs for lunch together
>drew for an hour listening to some good tunes
>watched final game of thrones episode with another friend
>currently on thread

>>calls himself incel for involuntarily celibate
I do no such thing, retard. I do not associate with redditors.
You posted this shit in the goddamn headphone thread about a week ago too, holy shit you're such a fucking faggot. I hope you get raped to death in the street.

Attached: 1554296758301.png (240x265, 78K)

Played some Dirt Rally and Def Jam Fight for New York earlier and now I'm settling in for some writing. I call that a decent enough evening.

Your life sounds engaging and cheerful. I bet you're also optimistic about the future.

I dont like you.

Get fucked

I’m making grilled cheese, can I borrow that edge to cut it into triangles? Meanwhile, go into a bst thread looking for trannies to cum over

just browsing here, listening to music.
waiting for new Chernobyl ep

Attached: 1558391272373.jpg (1200x955, 281K)

>got home from work like 3 hours ago
>too tired to start on vidya
>now almost 830
>running out of time to play
>still haven't worked out yet so thats another hour right there

EVERY
FUCKING
MONDAY

Attached: reeeeeeeeee.jpg (300x300, 10K)

What time?

unironically roblox phantom forces

35 bings (minutes)

Aww shit. Stoked