What's the best Pokemon game on 3DS?

What's the best Pokemon game on 3DS?

I'm talking only 3DS. GB, GBA and DS games need not apply.

Attached: new3dsxl_withPokemon.png (1500x1500, 2.92M)

Other urls found in this thread:

bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pokémon_Omega_Ruby_and_Alpha_Sapphire#Changes_to_Ruby.2C_Sapphire.2C_and_Emerald_elements
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

all of them are bad, but oras is the least bad since its basically just Ruby and saphirre, you should play emerald tho because it has more content

SM or USUM but not both, playing USUM after SM will bore you as everything up to the victory road is almost the same (as every third version from the dark ages)

Attached: top_0003 (12).png (400x240, 69K)

FPBP

XY because Kalos is kino

Super Mystery Dungeon

this

You know, one of the advantages of the 3DS is being able to play DS games. So why would you bother playing shit like XY and SM when you could be playing Platinum, BW and/or B2W2?

Attached: BAA38183-0606-4E72-A3EA-D90AA0765AD5.jpg (488x488, 89K)

Because I'm pirating and I don't have a flashcard for my 3DS so DS games run like shit. Meanwhile 3DS .cia's are piss easy to find.

I still can't recommend any of these because they're simply boring, forgettable and poorly designed. Go with USUM, I guess.

Sun/Moon is the most tolerable out of all of then.
They aren't amazing don't get me wrong, but definitely better then the dumpster fire that was xy.

Very slow start but decent game

ORAS > XY >>>>>>> Gen 7

XY

Honestly all of these are very mediocre. But if you HAVE to play them, from gen 6 ORAS is better in terms of content, and USUM because SM were a waste of time and completely skippable

>you should play emerald tho because it has more content
Except it doesn't. ORAS doesn't have the battle frontier but it has tons of other shit the original games didn't have.

>bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pokémon_Omega_Ruby_and_Alpha_Sapphire#Changes_to_Ruby.2C_Sapphire.2C_and_Emerald_elements

ORAS have the best set of features in any Pokemon game, they are among the better games in the franchise. Not havinga frontier full of cheating AI you're forced to grind on to get important hold items an TMs doesn't magically make the game bad. Its pretty much a straight a remake with some modern QOL features.

If you’re pirating them why don’t you just play them all?

This

>Sun/Moon is the most tolerable out of all of then.

>Arrive on new Island
>"Oh boy, I can't wait to expl-"
>Accosted by NPC(s), must sit through 10 minutes of inane dialogue and cutscenes
>"Okay, that was boring, but now I can finally expl-"
>Can only visit two routes, the other 80% of the Island is still gated
>Gain access incrementally through story progress by sitting through more inane dialogue and cutscenes
>Repeat until the end of the game

SM was a goddamned theme park ride.

a cheap R4 cart on amazon along with a 32 GB micro SD can hold more DS games than you could ever want. But if you have to play the 3DS games play XY and ORAS, I really hated sun/moon/US/UM

>ORAS doesn't have the battle frontier but it has tons of other shit the original games didn't have.
It also doesn't have the improved Gym Leader teams, Gym Leader rematches, Mirage Tower and Desert Underpass, the superior combined storyline, Team Magma's Hideout, the Team Magma scenario at the Mossdeep Space Center, Battle Tents, a proper Safari Zone, Trainer Hill, etc.

You didn't even follow the link I posted, did you.

You can rematch gym leaders in ORAS, you don't even have your info straight.

ORAS is literally the worst one you fucking faggot

Platinum, Heartgold/Soulsilver.

The 3DS ones are boring.

>You can rematch gym leaders in ORAS, you don't even have your info straight.
You can't and nowhere in the link you posted does it state such a thing. You can only rematch regular trainers through the Pokénav and the Elite 4 by challenging the league again. This was a massive point of contention when the games came out.

ORAS is a mediocre remake of a good game. XY are just mediocre games. SM and its rehash are just plain bad games.

USUM but romhacked to actually be challenging.

USUM and ORAS are my personal favorites.

I still wonder how S/M seemed so loved at launch and then completely hated. I wonder if it ended up surprising Game Freak like with LGPE

XY has the best customization options if you care about that
USUM offers relative challenge and better graphics
ORAS has the best/most quality of life features

>I still wonder how S/M seemed so loved at launch and then completely hated
It's because they have no replay value at all.

S/M, USUM are absolutely fucking terrible. ORAS is better

Just gonna ask here because it doesn't deserve a new thread: How is the 3ds version of xenoblade?

XY because of the diversity of pokemon

Based

Objectively speaking, USUM is the best game in the series as it has the most content in it. But ORAS is the best for competitive and nostalgiafags.

>r/s
>good games
Horrible taste user

You'd be better off asking in the Xenoblade thread

USUM > ORAS > XY.

There is no reason to play SM when USUM exist.

Fair, thanks user