Mario Kart Mobile

so how shitty is it going to be, do we know anything at all about this garbage yet?

Attached: Capture.jpg (682x599, 68K)

>tfw didn't get an email

>tfw got an email

Can't wait for wednesday

Youd be better of emulating Mario Kart DS on your phone

It's a shame we're not allowed to take pictures or video to share what it looks like. Damn... hey wait... you guys don't think people will break the rules, do you?

no, definitely not, can't imagine anyone at all breaking an NDA

Do we know what it even is?

seething betalets

if anyone breaks a nintendo NDA they end up dead, why do you think there have been zero credible smash leaks in over 5 years

it's a win win situation then
steve from minecraft WILL be playable in smash

>When you need E3 Hype momentum to shill your Mario Kart Mobile game.

Do you really want Nintendo to send the yakuza after you for breaking a NDA?

Attached: Screenshot_20190520-121014__01.jpg (1080x565, 128K)

Watch it also not get a european release like Dragalia

I don't get it. Why the secretism? Everyone and their mothers are going to know how the game looks by Wednesday

The same kind of secretism the Switch had. Remember how we knew almost NOTHING until release? That's because there wasn't anything to know. No VC, no internet browser, no folders, no apps, no external storage... we didn't even know the user interface until a few days before the release. So, basically, it's not secretism, they simply don't have anything to show.

I just check my email and I have been selected.

Hey look, I got an email too.

Either this is going to be a dumb, fun distraction, or it's going to be a total shitshow.

No one's going to give a shit, footage of the entire game will be out by Thursday

Hey, EU rejected gacha so you win some, you lose some.

Get us some screencaps ASAP

Attached: maxresdefault-12.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

If it's just Mario kart then itll be pretty awesome. But I have a feeling it's going to be something stupid

We were able to apply for this shit? Hell I didn't even know there was gonna be a closed beta

>didn't get an email
you're just scared of me dunking on everyone in mario kart you fucking pussies

Attached: 1558052483133.png (284x308, 218K)

>see thread
>check email
>
Thank you for applying for the Mario Kart Tour Closed Beta Test on Androidâ„¢ devices. Good news: You have been randomly selected to participate!

Nintendo will send you another email when the Closed Beta Test is ready to start. As a reminder, the Closed Beta Test is scheduled for Wed., May 22 through Tues., June

Attached: 1473088608463.jpg (900x900, 101K)

How do you get into the beta?

there was a survey a while back you had to take, they emailed it out

Isn't possible to play the beta with an apk?