Do you think Sony will backtrack on censorship of Japanese games after the Olympics?

Do you think Sony will backtrack on censorship of Japanese games after the Olympics?

Attached: 1550511175976.webm (1920x1080, 2.93M)

God I hate the way this guy models faces.

cunny

Attached: 1558275016400.jpg (626x725, 92K)

More Patoots game updates when

His Kanna model looked good at least, which means he chooses to make the rest of his girls look like ugly goblinas for whatever reason. I dont get why. I love his animations otherwise.

are those tanlines?
oh my!

Yeah they're very same faced, he needs to work on it.

I felt like I was the only one. They all look like weird aliens. It's a shame because the actual content is good.

>Caring about faces.
Why are Americans so obsessed with faces?
Walking into a DVD store must be scary as shit

>Do you think Sony will backtrack on censorship of Japanese games after the Olympics?
No.

Patoots best girl.

i dont like this artist

This dude can be a lot better but he re-use so many

>the most emotive part of the human body
>not important
Actual evidence of autism.

>Says the retard that doesn't know body language is the most emotive thing the human body does.

What the fuck are you on about user?

Mantis has girls with the same face for everyone but Kanna but I can still fap to this little tanned slut anytime.

Patoots had a game where you could fuck her but he hasn't updated it in ages. Probably since he's doing the Kuro one.

I'm really worried that the Olympics being in Japan is going to cause some big issue with normies and anime. Boomer white women going to Japan and seeing cute cartoons and then making a big stink about it back in the west.
Hopefully it will be fine but I'm not looking forward to it.

Quietly, but not overtly. Money is money, after all.

No, they are American now.

Go back to making chen videos instead of loli shit god damnit

>based out of California
not likely

Attached: Laughing Mantis.gif (240x192, 1.78M)

will never happen. never ever never ever.

you gotta learn what Amerimutt SJWs have been doing in their comic/cartoon industry. its literally destruction.

they dont care anything about the outside of their SJW fantasy. everything else is ignored. even sales. they dont have any objective view on the market. its really like a cult.

It'll be fine. This'll probably be the first Olympics I actually watch.

Nope, it's time to go all on Steam. Fuck Sony and their censorship. LONG LIVE STEAM.

>Chen
Chen is literally a loli.,,,